It's not a matter of when enterprises move to the cloud - it is now!
* 85% of net new enterprise apps developed in 2012 will be specifically designed to be accessed in the cloud (IDC, June 2010)
* Software as a Service (SaaS) growth is 6x the pace of software growth (IDC, Jan 2011)
* 7 of 10 respondents say cloud is important as an enabler of business innovation (CIO Cloud Computing Survey, Nov 2010)
The majority of enterprise organizations will continue to rely on hybrid environments spanning public, private, and non-cloud environments for a number of years. In a world where innovation rules, security, privacy, service levels, application DNA and network management are all still critical to survive.
Organisations that are adopting Cloud need to rethink their approach to development, deployment, management and security. Not tomorrow, but TODAY!
Join this webinar to hear how HP powers the world's largest cloud infrastructures including:
* 7 out of 10 of the world's largest cloud service providers
* 150,000 user Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud deployment
* Private cloud transformation