Wondering how to manage stringent SLA demands for complex networks that span distributed and mainframe environments, while simultaneously reducing your IT budget? Discover how you can dramatically improve performance and availability of your entire network by proactively managing it from a single point of control. What’s more, you’ll find out how to significantly reduce costs with total savings that might surprise you.
See how customers are leveraging advance analytics and automation to predictably prevent network problems and resourcefully plan for future network needs.
Test Kitchen makes it easy for you to test cookbooks on a variety of platforms. With Test Kitchen, you can quickly create test nodes, converge them, and then run tests against them to verify their state.
Join Chef engineer Fletcher Nichol as he explains how to use Test Kitchen to write and maintain Chef cookbooks with confidence. Fletcher will discuss:
- How to set up your workstation
- How to create a new Chef cookbook that runs on your target platform
- How to deal with new operating system and Chef client releases
- How to play in the world of Windows
The rise of mobile offers a once-in-a-generation chance for deeper connections with consumers because mobile is inherently intimate and always-on. Being able to reach customers at any time, on any device, allows brands to boost engagement, increase retention, and grow revenue. But with so many avenues of communication, including email, push notifications, and social, businesses run the risk of spamming users rather than communicating with each individual person in a valuable way. So, how can brands intelligently leverage the bevy of marketing channels to better understand and engage customers?
Winning brands must embrace an omnichannel engagement strategy that’s built specifically for their channel-agnostic customer base. This webinar outlines the key issues in delivering a seamless omnichannel experience and provides actionable tactics that deliver proven ROI.
* Why today’s marketing automation solutions fall short of customer expectations
* How winning omnichannel marketing strategies balance push notifications, in-app messages, email, and social communications
* Why understanding users on a person level, and not device level, is critical in mobile
* Why “Marketing” is evolving to “Communicating” and how to prepare for that transition
Doug Roberge, Strategic Services Consultant, Kahuna
Gee Chuang, CEO and Founder, Listia
Jon Cifuentes, Insight Analyst, VentureBeat
Container technologies are capturing the industry headlines right now, but they are seen mainly as a solution for Linux test-dev environments. In reality, container technology can pay big dividends for MS-SQL. Join Storage Switzerland’s George Crump and DH2i’s Carl Berglund for this interactive webinar as we explain how containers work in MS-SQL environments and detail the 3 reasons you should consider containers for your MS-SQL environment:
1. Make any SQL Server instance mobile to any infrastructure
2. Facilitate modernization of infrastructure, OS, &/or application version
3. Get near-zero downtime with simple, flexible management
CA Release Automation and Skytap Environments-as-a-Service Webinar
We’ve all seen the cooking show where the chef is showing the host a new recipe, and then “voilá!” out of the oven pops a fully baked dish, without the wait time. When multiple teams can develop, deploy and test in parallel using exact, instant clones of the target deployment environment, it’s like having one of those magic time-warp ovens for baking software releases. Discover how you can easily integrate instant cloud-based environment provisioning directly within automated application deployment workflows, and get out of the business of messing with infrastructure recipes. Join us for this webcast and learn how combining Skytap EaaS with CA’s leading Release Automation solution, you can:
. Easily harness the complexity and volume of applications, tools and environments inherent in continuous delivery
• Eliminate bottlenecks at every phase of the SLDC for faster release velocity, from the early provisioning of development infrastructure, through system, integration and acceptance testing and into production.
• Use the CA Release Automation Action Pack for Skytap EaaS to provision/delete, copy, schedule, suspend and resume Skytap cloud environments on demand.
• Use Skytap’s “golden template” capability to stamp out specified infrastructure completely within the context of the automated deployment workflow, without requiring additional coding or waiting for scripts to run.
Azure makes substantial infrastructure capabilities available to you with just a click of the mouse, but this isn't the virtualization stack you're used to. HOSTING VP of Product, Sean Bruton, will discuss the gotchas and nuances of the current Azure compute services to help you find success for production applications on Azure.
Today’s banking customers are a demanding bunch. They expect mobility, transparency, instant access, and competitive products from their providers. In response, financial institutions are hard at work optimizing online and mobile banking. However, all too often, the solutions and apps they create fall short of the mark.
At the same time, technology advancements are making it easier than ever for small, agile fintech startups to quickly turn ideas into marketable products across multiple channels, including wearables.
To compete in the digital age, banks must deliver smart, friendly technology, and they must do it quickly. The best way to do this is to partner with the experts. Leading banks and fintech firms need one another to thrive, if not survive.
Join Yodlee Interactive for a webinar hosted by VentureBeat on August 20th at 10 a.m. PT, featuring panelists Josh Gordon-Blake, SVP of Global Partnerships at Pangea, Dr. Richard M. Smith, Founder and CEO of TradeStops, and Elizabeth Gunderson, Senior Manager of Customer Success at Yodlee Interactive.
· What’s driving change in fintech
· How to prepare for the coming wave of wearable technology
· How to prepare for Generation Z
· Why collaboration is the path forward to create killer fintech applications
Don’t wait. Register now. And follow the discussion using #FintechApps on Twitter and other social media platforms.
This demo-driven session will show you different ways to integrate Salesforce, including loading SAP customer master data into Salesforce, synchronizing real time updates, creating shared services and developing an agility layer with APIs.
According to the FBI report in 2014, botnets have caused over $9 billion in losses to U.S. victims and over $110 billion in losses globally. Bots are rapidly proliferating globally at a rate of 18 machines per second. These bots are being used by organized crime to carry out website attacks such as credential stuffing attacks leading to large-scale account hijacking and widespread online fraud. Attend this webinar to learn about bots, botnets, and automated attack ecosystem from Shape’s Shuman Ghosemajumder, who is also the former head of product management for click fraud protection at Google.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the evolving bot and botnet landscape
- Understand how bots are used to carry out website attacks and fraud
- Evaluate strategies to protect your website from bots
Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process