Kelley Vick, Brandon Dunlap (Brightfly), Daniel Ford (Fixmo), Brian Reed (BoxTone) Scott Gordon (ForeScout)
The rapid evolution of consumer devices and a growing demand from employees are changing the ways in which organizations deliver mobility solutions to the workforce. There are any number of new mobile devices and emerging technologies to help today's professionals do their jobs in any location, and these technologies bring a range of new challenges, from security, compliance and risk management, to cost and human capital management.
Organizations need to address these challenges by defining policies that regulate the usage of consumer and personal mobility for employees, and they need the appropriate tools to enforce policies, regulate behaviors and manage risks, across multiple device platforms. In addition, they need to choose the appropriate management approach and the products and services that can help to enforce those policies in a cost-effective way.
Join this expert panel for insights on:
* Understanding your mobile device management requirements;
* Identifying the risks and benefits of introducing support for corporate applications on personal devices;
* Defining policies that regulate the usage of mobile devices for employees and address BYOD;
* Tools to effectuate policies, regulate behaviors and manage risks across multiple device platforms;
* Strategies for containerization and layered security to protect devices, data and networks;
* Selecting the right options that can help to enforce and monitor policies in a cost-effective way.