Toutes les données stockées dans votre datacenter n’ont pas la même valeur business ou légale, c’est un fait. Cependant, comment mettre de l’ordre dans ce qui est naturellement non structuré? Veritas vous accompagne dans la découverte de votre Databerg en entreprise, et partage avec vous, sa toute dernière étude Data Genomics. Illuminez les dark datas de votre entreprise!
Hear from an industry expert about the best way to protect your VMware application infrastructure. This live web event will discuss operational backups, replication and restore technologies while delivering insights into key methodologies for monitoring, reporting, and analyzing your protection processes..
Learn how data encryption and encryption key management address compliance for healthcare providers and payers. Join Derek Tumulak, VP Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager as they discuss how HIPAA/HITECH regulations impact electronic protected health information (PHI) and best practices to safeguard sensitive patient data.
• HIPAA and HITECH regulatory mandates impact data security for healthcare institutions
• Strong encryption and policy-based access controls provide a separation of duties between data security and system administrators
• Secure key management and policy management ensure consistency in applying policies and encryption keys to both structured and unstructured data
• Rapid implementation is achieved because encryption is transparent to users, applications, databases and storage systems
• The HOSTING and Vormetric cloud solution can satisfy HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements in the cloud
It’s an unfortunate truth: cyber crime has become part of our daily lives. Even though mega-breaches no longer surprise us, it’s still essential to be vigilant and protect your organization.
Attend this much-anticipated webinar for an analysis on the 2016 cyber threats from the newly released Symantec Internet Security Threat Report.
Get the latest research on cyber threats including:
• Why zero-day vulnerabilities are becoming commodities
• How ransomware is expanding to new targets such as smartphones, Mac and Linux systems
• Why 78% of all legitimate websites are putting your end users at risk
Register now for the latest analysis of APJ cyber threats and specific steps you can take to improve your security posture in 2016.
Presenting the key insights of Symantec's Website Security Threat Report 2016 - Our annual report on the latest cybercrime trends and developments. Join this webinar to learn:
· Why today’s web threats and data breaches are bigger and more aggressive than ever before
· How the industry is responding to new vectors of attack
· The future big topics for website security
· Best practice tips and recommendations
You’ve seen the headlines on ransomware, developed by cybercriminals to encrypt and hold computers or data hostage. Now, join this webcast for an in-depth look.
Join an ESET business product technical lead to learn:
•How ransomware has evolved and spread
•Why mobile phones and Apple OS X are increasingly vulnerable
•Best practices for avoiding and dealing with ransomware
•Why to implement backup and recovery solutions now
In this live webinar, learn the five reasons why a private cloud storage system may be more cost effective and deliver a higher quality of service than public cloud storage providers.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. What Public Cloud Storage Architectures Look Like
2. Why Public Providers Chose These Architectures
3. The Problem With Traditional Data Center File Solutions
4. Bringing Cloud Lessons to Traditional IT
5. The Five Reasons IT can Do it Better
More than 20% of MNCs we surveyed currently have plans to expand into the SE Asia region, and are now considering their options to use third-party colocation/cloud exclusively, or in combination with on-premise IT deployments.
Much of the current market activity is being driven by MNCs needing to build out their DC presence to serve as gateways to and from mainland China, and other high-growth markets in the region. Over a third of MNCs plan to increase their usage of colocation providers for their future IT deployments and are actively considering data center locations in established preferred locations of Singapore, Hong Kong or Tokyo - driven by factors such as regulations, geographical location, and the skills of the local workforce.
So what are the key selection criteria, and how do certain locations compare?
Singapore continues to be poised for solid growth, with an active supply pipeline, demand from local and international companies, and high-quality facilities. But do other factors, such as power supply costs, choice of bandwidth or the availability of carrier neutral space make it as an attractive location for datacenter investment as Hong Kong or Tokyo? Should MNCs look at Malaysia or Indonesia as possible areas for expansion as well, which could potentially offer lower-cost options for firms, as well as a way to target the local market in each country?
This session will answer all the key questions such as:
•Do Multinationals prefer to Own or Rent Datacenters in South-East Asia?
•Why Do Organizations Need More Datacenter Space?
•When Will They Need More Datacenter Space?
•How Much Datacenter Space Will They Need?
•What is Driving Datacenter Location Selection?
•What Would Organizations Likely Do if They Needed More
Datacenter Space/Power Capacity in SE Asia?