Why choose between your datacenter and the cloud? A hybrid cloud solution gives you both.
You have already invested in server products that are on premises. You believe that Cloud is the future and the power of the Cloud can open up countless opportunities for people to do more and achieve more. But how can you leverage the Cloud given your current infrastructure?
Join this webcast to learn Hybrid Cloud options as well as how to extract value from your existing investments by:
- Expanding your options without adding complexity
- Easily moving workloads from your datacenter
- Building hybrid applications that leverage both on-premises and cloud resources
- Taking advantage of storage, backup, and recovery options with increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Toutes les données stockées dans votre datacenter n’ont pas la même valeur business ou légale, c’est un fait. Cependant, comment mettre de l’ordre dans ce qui est naturellement non structuré? Veritas vous accompagne dans la découverte de votre Databerg en entreprise, et partage avec vous, sa toute dernière étude Data Genomics. Illuminez les dark datas de votre entreprise!
Hear from an industry expert about the best way to protect your VMware application infrastructure. This live web event will discuss operational backups, replication and restore technologies while delivering insights into key methodologies for monitoring, reporting, and analyzing your protection processes..
Learn how data encryption and encryption key management address compliance for healthcare providers and payers. Join Derek Tumulak, VP Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager as they discuss how HIPAA/HITECH regulations impact electronic protected health information (PHI) and best practices to safeguard sensitive patient data.
• HIPAA and HITECH regulatory mandates impact data security for healthcare institutions
• Strong encryption and policy-based access controls provide a separation of duties between data security and system administrators
• Secure key management and policy management ensure consistency in applying policies and encryption keys to both structured and unstructured data
• Rapid implementation is achieved because encryption is transparent to users, applications, databases and storage systems
• The HOSTING and Vormetric cloud solution can satisfy HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements in the cloud
It’s an unfortunate truth: cyber crime has become part of our daily lives. Even though mega-breaches no longer surprise us, it’s still essential to be vigilant and protect your organization.
Attend this much-anticipated webinar for an analysis on the 2016 cyber threats from the newly released Symantec Internet Security Threat Report.
Get the latest research on cyber threats including:
• Why zero-day vulnerabilities are becoming commodities
• How ransomware is expanding to new targets such as smartphones, Mac and Linux systems
• Why 78% of all legitimate websites are putting your end users at risk
Register now for the latest analysis of APJ cyber threats and specific steps you can take to improve your security posture in 2016.
Presenting the key insights of Symantec's Website Security Threat Report 2016 - Our annual report on the latest cybercrime trends and developments. Join this webinar to learn:
· Why today’s web threats and data breaches are bigger and more aggressive than ever before
· How the industry is responding to new vectors of attack
· The future big topics for website security
· Best practice tips and recommendations
You’ve seen the headlines on ransomware, developed by cybercriminals to encrypt and hold computers or data hostage. Now, join this webcast for an in-depth look.
Join an ESET business product technical lead to learn:
•How ransomware has evolved and spread
•Why mobile phones and Apple OS X are increasingly vulnerable
•Best practices for avoiding and dealing with ransomware
•Why to implement backup and recovery solutions now
In this live webinar, learn the five reasons why a private cloud storage system may be more cost effective and deliver a higher quality of service than public cloud storage providers.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. What Public Cloud Storage Architectures Look Like
2. Why Public Providers Chose These Architectures
3. The Problem With Traditional Data Center File Solutions
4. Bringing Cloud Lessons to Traditional IT
5. The Five Reasons IT can Do it Better
Kevin Knieriem, VP, Innovation Solutions, SAP, Inc. and Ray Blanchard, Sr. Director, Strategic ISV Alliances, VMware
Join SAP and VMware for this live webinar to learn how you can increase IT agility, simplify management and lower total cost of ownership when you virtualize your SAP HANA ® environment with VMware. We will discuss the new deployment options that are now available, enabling you to run your SAP HANA onsite, offsite or both – without compromise. Also, you will learn best practices for configuring and deploying SAP HANA in a virtual shared storage environment and how you can create, manage and automate new SAP HANA-based capacity on demand, enabling seamless workload mobility for your data center.
During this live webinar, we will discuss:
- Market trends and how SAP customers are transforming they way they run their workloads and data centers
- The new deployment choices for your virtualized SAP HANA environment, on vCloud Suite or newly announced vCloud® Hybrid Service™, and the benefits you can achieve from each option
- Best practices for configuring and deploying SAP HANA on VMware cloud infrastructure
- Getting started: how VMware and SAP together are helping SAP customers assess, create and adopt virtualization strategies for their SAP HANA environments
- Answers to your questions during live Q&A
Register today to learn how you can benefit from virtualizing your SAP HANA environment with VMware and transform your business.
About the presenters:
Kevin Knieriem, Vice President, Innovation Solutions, SAP, Inc.
Dominic Uliano, Virtualization and Cloud Management Practice Lead, North America, SAP, America, Inc.
Ray Blanchard, Sr. Director, Strategic ISV Alliances, VMware, Inc.
Bob Goldsand, Global Alliance Partner Architect, VMware, Inc.
Flexpod is a unified architecture solution that integrates best-in-class compute, storage and network components to deliver a pre-tested, validated, cloud-ready solution that supports SAP on VMware virtualization. In this webinar, NetApp, VMware and our joint customer, FMC Technologies, will introduce how FlexPod can accelerate deployment times up to 40% with automated provisioning in a flexible and scalable environment, simplify management using an application integrated approach for backup and recovery, and reduce risk with a pre-validated design and deployment architecture for virtualized SAP environments.
You’re ready to virtualize your organization’s SAP systems but are concerned about the impact of virtualization changes across your organization. What are the risks? What is the best way to get started?
In this session, we’ll discuss the joint VMware and SAP service and training offerings available to assist your entire organization in a successful SAP migration. Available IP material will be provided as well as delivery guidance and best practices for virtualizing SAP on VMware.
Dick Csaplar – Senior Research Analyst, Aberdeen Group
Much has been written about the benefits of virtualization. However, do these benefits apply to very large, mission critical applications such as SAP?
In November 2011, Aberdeen surveyed 100 enterprises that are using SAP to find out if they have virtualized their SAP deployment, how they did it and what benefits they received. Join us as Dick Csaplar, Senior Research Analyst for Aberdeen, shares the results of this survey and provides insights as to how enterprises are successfully virtualizing their SAP landscapes.
Although the benefits of virtualization are well established, some companies have stopped short of virtualizing their business-critical applications. Uncover the truth about how you can virtualize business-critical applications and achieve benefits such as faster migration to new hardware and faster application upgrades.
Attend this webcast to learn about:
•New capabilities in VMware vSphere® 5 to virtualize business-critical applications
•Customer case studies of companies that have virtualized Oracle and SQL
•New capabilities providing simplified disaster recovery, efficient automated operations and app security
Ray Blanchard – Sr. Director, ISV Alliances VMware; Mark Thorpe - Director, Ecosystems and Channels, SAP
SAP and VMware recently announced a strategic collaboration to develop tools and services that make it easier for you to virtualize and run SAP systems in next-generation cloud infrastructures with increasing levels of automation. Join us to learn more about the key announcements including:
• The creation of a fully virtualized SAP stack from database to applications
• New consulting and global support options to help you evaluate, design, implement, and optimize your virtualized SAP landscapes
• Extended support programs allowing you to better monitor and manage their SAP systems running on VMware
• Creation of a fully virtualized SAP "black box" to accelerate SAP deployments, help automate upgrades and reduce lifetime TCO
Learn how you can leverage this strategic partnership to accelerate your SAP virtualization journey.
Join as VMware shares cross-industry best practices for monitoring the SAP application stack while providing 5 nine’s of availability with built-in Fault Tolerance and full SAP Disaster Recovery plans.
In this session, we explore how to maximize your already-virtualized SAP landscape to proactively ensure virtual/cloud infrastructure performance, provide continuous compliance with operational and regulatory requirements, and optimize resource utilization and cost.
We will also review the best methods for integrating SAPGui into your virtualized environment for seamless and conflict-free execution on end-point devices
Finally we will share how SAP has leveraged a self-service portal to manage and deploy their own SAP install of 25k VM's.
Your Cloud. Complete Flexibility. Non-Stop Reliability.
This VMware-led webinar series will enable SAP application and infrastructure owners to understand:
1. The benefits of virtualizing SAP for both applications and infrastructure owners
2. Howto get started virtualizing SAP
3. Which partners can assist in virtualizing SAP
4. How to maximize a fully virtualized SAP landscape.