Get powerful finance insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge that will help you to determine which financial factors build or erode value in your organization.
In April 2016, the Department of Labor (DOL) released its final rule regarding financial and fiduciary disclosures. This rule significantly expands the definition of fiduciary, spanning financial advisors as well as plan sponsors, funds, and producers who provide incentives to advisors. The rule has far-reaching impacts on business, compliance, and operations/technology and the April 2017 compliance deadline is coming up quickly. For companies not already working on their response strategy, time is rapidly running out.
View this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Satisfy the final rule requirements by automating disclosures with a tamper-proof audit trail
- Delight clients and brokers by providing a greatly improved customer experience
- Meet critical DOL deadlines with rapid implementation
For years, delivering a powerful personal financial management solution (PFM) consisted of providing consumers with basic budgeting, spending and tracking tools. And, while many PFM users found these tools useful, many more are still left searching for more personalized and predictive solutions to help them better understand and manage their financial wellness. Today, if your PFM solution doesn't offer the personalized services and support your customers want, with the features they need, you've already lost them.
Successful providers of financial wellness solutions understand that their biggest competitive advantage — and the key to retaining their customers — is having an intimate understanding of their clients' financial wellness. With improved data aggregation, AI models, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, your company can provide smarter, more personalized financial wellness solutions that deliver the actionable suggestions and guidance that build long-term trust and loyalty.
To find out how you can deliver more meaningful and productive financial wellness solutions that deliver engagement and longevity, don't miss out on this interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
* Pivoting the drivers of change and the evolution of PFM in banking
* How to improve customer interaction with financial wellness solutions
* Using predictive analytics and AI to deliver more personalized and engaging financial wellness applications
* Driving customer loyalty and engagement with the next wave of financial wellness solutions
* Katy Gibson, VP Product Management, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Abe.ai
* Colin Walsh, CEO and Co-founder, Varo Money
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Our eight-part mini-webinar series aims to get you up to speed with the main articles of the GDPR with short, no nonsense and informative webinars. In this webinar, we will discuss the rights of data subjects and what to do when they summon you to enact them.
According to a PWC study, “two in five customers leave banks after a bad experience”. And 45% of these will discourage others from using their former bank which makes a great customer experience a crucial competitive advantage. Customers are switching to banks that allow them to interact digitally at the branch and on the go. These new Digital Banks will lead the way, deliver excellent customer experience, and thrive in this digital decade.
Find out how DocuSign can you help you eliminate paper from your processes and join the digital age. From account openings to servicing and new product sales – DocuSign helps keep the process digital so you can focus on what matters most: the customer.
Watch this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Streamline customer/member on-boarding
- Provide anytime, anywhere access via mobile devices
- Meet ever-evolving compliance requirements
- Provide a great customer experience!
Our eight-part mini-webinar series aims to get you up to speed with the main articles of the GDPR with short, no nonsense and informative webinars. In this webinar we will discuss the six core principles of the GDPR and how it affects how you collect and process personal information.
This webinar includes a live demo of real incident response play-books in action!
Join Amar Singh and his special guests in this highly informative and educational webinar on:
* How to design play-books (aka run-books) for different attack scenarios.
* How to align your incident response to official standards.
* Learn more about a day in the life of an investigator.
* How to create an effective triage process that works for every type of attack.
* Discover the various types of data enrichment attributes to apply to every incident.
Transferring administration services to a new provider can be a challenging process, but an efficient and seamless transfer can be achieved through approaching the project with transparency, cooperation and accountability.
Chris Tagg, will walk you through the transfer process, looking at best practice, roles that various parties play and the expectations that trustees should have, as well as the common traps to avoid.
As one of only two third-party administrators in the UK to have achieved PASA Accreditation, maintaining the ‘gold standard for high quality pension administration’ has never been more important but where does PASA fit in with both the old and new administrators? Chris examines their significance in a broader context alongside Barnett Waddingham’s approach to implementations.
How many times do you wish that you could edit, split and merge all your mass addition lines in excel and use all the potential of sorting, copy/paste and formulas? Mass addition lines can be hard to manage on a form, especially when you have thousands of them on a daily basis. Let us show you what is new on the More4Apps Asset Wizard and how you can take advantage of all the potential of Microsoft Excel whilst keeping all the functionalities and security of Oracle E-Business Suite to manage all your mass addition lines.
Presentation Objective 1: Manage better Mass Additions
Presentation Objective 2: Use all the potential of Excel with Oracle E-Business suite functionality
Presentation Objective 3: Improve efficiency on Assets Management
Nope this is NOT another webinar on How to Protect Against Ransomware.
If you reckon that users (yes that includes you and me) are the first line of defence against ransomware! Sorry to break it to you but you are WRONG! We are all humans and we make mistakes and ransomware creators know that.
You have a choice.Hope and or pray that your awareness training protects your employees and your business from becoming a ransomware victim OR attend this webinar and learn what you can do to protect your business.
Note: This is not your typical webinar. Cyber Management Alliance’s unique and interactive approach to webinar’s allows everyone to have a say and share their knowledge. The host, Amar Singh firmly believes that every member of the audience has valuable input and that each attendee brings their own context and perspective. So, join in, share and learn.
Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall health of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs, on Thursday, March 29 at 10 am PT/ 1pm ET and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful subscription businesses are using to reduce churn -- and keep more customers.
In this webinar we will take you through how our DB pension client (T H WHITE) moved from a £13.8m buy-out deficit to being able to secure their members’ pensions in full with a £25m buy-out. Ultimately, they only paid £4.8m of contributions and were able to wind-up the scheme with a surplus refunded.
We will look at how the key ingredients of an effective investment strategy, good preparation and governance, and seizing opportunities with insurers could help you achieve your objectives ahead of schedule, and with much lower company contributions than originally expected.
Who should join this webinar?
Trustees or sponsors with closed defined benefit pension schemes (under £100m) who have an ultimate goal to buy-out and wind-up.
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk. Join us as Markus Hornburg, of Coupa Software, discusses how organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight-through processing.
Real time is rapidly becoming more important to retail banks. Payments, customer responsiveness, and fraud detection must all become faster. Powering them all is data in its many facets.
Join banking analyst firm Celent, and real time transaction monitoring and analytics company INETCO, as they explore real time’s current progress, its implications for financial institutions, and how banks should respond.
Join us for this upcoming live webinar to find out how your Contract Lifecycle Management system could be working harder for you. The webinar details Microsoft’s experience in moving from a ‘patchwork’ of third-party and internal solutions, to a scalable, streamlined solution from Icertis.
About the speakers and what you will learn:
Michel Gahard, Associate General Counsel & General Manager, Microsoft
Hear first-hand from Michel about the challenges Microsoft faced and the solutions and implementation best practices they followed for a successful adoption of a NexGen Contract Management system and how implementing the Icertis Contract Management platform resulted in:
- Increased contract compliance
- 60% increase in contract speed
- About 40% decrease in cost
Niranjan Umarane, General Manager of Product Management, Icertis
Niranjan will highlight implementation best practices for a large enterprise-wide initiative and discuss what is so unique about the Icertis Contract Management platform, including:
- Configurable Business Rules Management for a globally dynamic environment
- NextGen, easy-to-use interface
- Quickly get up-and-running in 4-5 months
- Scalability and flexibility based on the cloud-native architecture
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk - however organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight through processing.
Since 2011, the Chartered Banker Professional Standards Board (CB:PSB) has been at the forefront of the drive to build and demonstrate professionalism in banking. It continues to be the only body creating professional standards of conduct and expertise for bankers to achieve individually.
In this upcoming webcast, Alasdair McIntyre, CB:PSB Business Manager, will:
- Provide an Introduction / Background to the CB:PSB;
- An overview of the CB:PSB’s research and measurements approach;
- Outcomes from the CB:PSB’s research and measurements; and
- How the data informs the work of the CB:PSB and, in a larger sense, the Chartered Banker Institute.
Turning procurement into a true source of value for the business requires the skillsets in the function to align, build relationships and take purchasing from the mundane to the entrepreneurial. A carefully constructed talent strategy, allied with an ability to get the most out of the people available is vital, but beyond that, true change in the function requires true leaders. This discussion will look at how to empower your team to make purchasing simple and to transform the way that the whole organization approaches purchasing
In this on-demand webinar, you will hear how:
- To implement tools teams can use to make day-to-day purchasing simpler and focus their abilities on strategic goals
- Functions can do more with less and give their teams the power to make a difference to stakeholders
- To match a talent strategy with technology and outsourcing activities in order to get the most effective use of the resources available
Nearly 50% of business leaders fear they will become obsolete over the next several years, and nearly 80% feel threatened by digital startups. Why? New technologies and digital strategies are challenging existing business models and forcing companies of all sizes to reimagine patient care, product innovation and distribution models to remain competitive.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by PharmaVOICE to learn from Andrea Bradbury, Co-Founder and Chief Quality Officer, Suvoda Software, a leader operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology as she shares how she built her business on a digital platform to accelerate her organization’s global expansion while meeting the needs of mobile, digital customers and employees.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining clinical research, sales and HR processes with digital tools
- Elevating the digital agenda at your organization
- Scaling technologies globally
- Applying nimble design models for life science operations
- Implementing top life sciences trends in 2017
As organisations expand through growth or acquisition, it can be increasingly time consuming to keep using MS Excel for consolidated group reporting. Due to the workload involved in collating and checking multiple spreadsheets, group reporting can’t be done very frequently, is prone to errors and leaves little time for the group finance team to provide suitable analysis and commentary.
This session will provide an overview of how organisations have managed to free up time within the group finance function for more value-added activities, by switching from spreadsheets to using a specialist application designed for the task.
After the 2016 decline in the number of US initial public offerings (IPOs), commentators questioned whether the trend toward companies deferring listings and remaining private longer would be a new norm.
Already this year’s IPO market appears to be rebounding. During the session, the presenters will discuss:
• Whether cross-over (or late stage) private rounds still remain an important milestone on the road to the IPO;
• US IPO activity (sectors, VC- and PE-backed companies, foreign private issuer activity, syndicate structures);
• Disclosure and governance trends among IPO issuers;
• Dual track processes and the legal and business considerations;
• Multiple share classes; and
• Other developments.
With over 13 years of front-line experience dealing with advanced threat actors from around the globe, our Mandiant team know how the bad guys think and can help you win the battle against cyber attackers.
In this webinar, Stuart Davis and David Grout will cover:
- Best practices in regards to Security as a Service
- How organisations can move from an alert-led security to an intelligence-led security
- How FireEye can provide the adequate tools, processes and expertise required to build a next generation security program
Cyberkriminelle entwickeln ihre Taktiken, Techniken und Prozesse stets weiter und sind dabei häufig schneller als die Sicherheitsteams. Die Angreifer sind bestens organisiert und ihre Methoden werden von Jahr zu Jahr raffinierter – 2016 war da keine Ausnahme.
In diesem Live-Webinar stellt Sven Schriewer, Director, FireEye, die Beobachtungen und Schlussfolgerungen der Experten von Mandiant aus der Untersuchung einiger der schwerwiegendsten Cyberangriffe und Sicherheitsverletzungen des vergangenen Jahres vor.
Melden Sie sich noch heute an, um sich über die folgenden Themen zu informieren:
•Neue Trends bei Phishing-Angriffen auf Unternehmen
•Neue Entwicklungen in der Angriffstelemetrie und -methodologie
•Datengestützter Überblick über neue Bedrohungen weltweit
•Moderne Abwehrstrategien zum besseren Schutz von Unternehmen und Institutionen
•Auswirkungen der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung auf Unternehmen in EMEA
•Trends in EMEA, Nordamerika und APAC im Vergleich
Neben den Untersuchungsergebnissen in der Regionen EMEA mit Schwerpunkt auf Deutschland, Österreich und Schweiz, enthalten Sie in diesem Webinar auch Informationen wie Sie eine proaktive Strategie zur Stärkung Ihrer Sicherheitsinfrastruktur entwickeln.
Choosing the right cloud provider, that meets your requirements at the right price can be a daunting task. We’ve seen too many make the wrong choices. In this webinar, we will guide you through the things to think about when executing a cloud strategy and how to avoid the pitfalls. Is there a better way to do things? We think so.
Some things you'll learn in this webinar:
Not all clouds are created equal. How to choose the best cloud(s) for your companies needs
How to estimate your bandwidth
How to avoid sticker shock and leverage the best value
Regulatory conditions are preventing many banks from consolidating in the market, and there is evidence to support those financial institutions will need to re-engineer their own businesses, and customer propositions, and transform current models to remain relevant, nurture and grow their customer bases.
As part of this process, developing differentiating capabilities will be key in highly competitive markets and innovation through the adoption of the new ‘Fintech ecosystem’ or “fintegration” (i.e. the marrying up of banks and Fintechs) will be pivotal in the banking industry’s fight to maintain their current business and grow. Join David Harvey, Senior Principal Banking Practice, NTT Data Services, and guest speaker Richard Price Sales Director – FSI UK & Ireland, TIBCO
Banking Sector to be announced to learn about:
Trends, Implications, Challenges and Proposed Solutions
- The drive to open up APIs in the new Digital banking Economy
- Approaches on how to better leverage new technologies through Open APIs
- Best Practice in how to go about partnering
- How to achieve Data Governance and Security whilst opening up
APIs to third parties
- What technologies can we leveraged (Robotics, Machine Based learning, Big Data Analytics and the Digital sixth sense)
Join our interactive webinar hosted by Self-Invested Technical Specialist, James Jones-Tinsley to hear about hot topics and current issues, from pensions tax relief and the tapering of the Annual Allowance, to pensions freedoms and death benefits.
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is a subject that is front of mind in all our organisations – we know that it is the only way of ensuring access and retention of the best talent. While there is often leadership support and buy-in, organisations often struggle to be truly inclusive in the implementation, failing to design core business processes around it.
We very much hope you can join us for this webinar to explore this important subject and hear from Stephen Frost and Danny Kalman (co-authors of Inclusive Talent management, published by Kogan Page) about some practical steps and best practice for incorporating inclusiveness and a leadership mind-set into your organisation’s talent management strategies.