Get powerful finance insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge that will help you to determine which financial factors build or erode value in your organization.
Join us for this upcoming live webinar to find out how your Contract Lifecycle Management system could be working harder for you. The webinar details Microsoft’s experience in moving from a ‘patchwork’ of third-party and internal solutions, to a scalable, streamlined solution from Icertis.
About the speakers and what you will learn:
Michel Gahard, Associate General Counsel & General Manager, Microsoft
Hear first-hand from Michel about the challenges Microsoft faced and the solutions and implementation best practices they followed for a successful adoption of a NexGen Contract Management system and how implementing the Icertis Contract Management platform resulted in:
- Increased contract compliance
- 60% increase in contract speed
- About 40% decrease in cost
Niranjan Umarane, General Manager of Product Management, Icertis
Niranjan will highlight implementation best practices for a large enterprise-wide initiative and discuss what is so unique about the Icertis Contract Management platform, including:
- Configurable Business Rules Management for a globally dynamic environment
- NextGen, easy-to-use interface
- Quickly get up-and-running in 4-5 months
- Scalability and flexibility based on the cloud-native architecture
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk - however organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight through processing.
Since 2011, the Chartered Banker Professional Standards Board (CB:PSB) has been at the forefront of the drive to build and demonstrate professionalism in banking. It continues to be the only body creating professional standards of conduct and expertise for bankers to achieve individually.
In this upcoming webcast, Alasdair McIntyre, CB:PSB Business Manager, will:
- Provide an Introduction / Background to the CB:PSB;
- An overview of the CB:PSB’s research and measurements approach;
- Outcomes from the CB:PSB’s research and measurements; and
- How the data informs the work of the CB:PSB and, in a larger sense, the Chartered Banker Institute.
Turning procurement into a true source of value for the business requires the skillsets in the function to align, build relationships and take purchasing from the mundane to the entrepreneurial. A carefully constructed talent strategy, allied with an ability to get the most out of the people available is vital, but beyond that, true change in the function requires true leaders. This discussion will look at how to empower your team to make purchasing simple and to transform the way that the whole organization approaches purchasing
In this on-demand webinar, you will hear how:
- To implement tools teams can use to make day-to-day purchasing simpler and focus their abilities on strategic goals
- Functions can do more with less and give their teams the power to make a difference to stakeholders
- To match a talent strategy with technology and outsourcing activities in order to get the most effective use of the resources available
The end of 2016 saw the publication of the US Federal Reserve Bank’s final TLAC rules and the European Commission’s legislative proposals for the implementation of TLAC into the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive and Capital Requirements Regulation in the EU. We will discuss the details of these rules and proposals and their effect on both future capital raisings by banks and existing stocks of bank debt, including:
• MREL subordination requirements and the effect of jurisdictional differences;
• Key cross-Atlantic differences in TLAC;
• Eligibility of different products, including structured notes;
• Recent TLAC/MREL issuances; and
•The resolution process for GSIBs.
Google Cloud Platform, Avere Systems, and Cycle Computing experts will share best practices for advancing solutions to big challenges faced by enterprises with growing compute and storage needs. In this “best practices” webinar, you’ll hear how these companies are working to improve results that drive businesses forward through scalability, performance, and ease of management.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How enterprises are using Google Cloud Platform to gain big compute and storage capacity on-demand
- Best practices for efficient use of cloud compute and storage resources
- Overcoming the need for file systems within a hybrid cloud environment
- Understand how to eliminate latency between cloud and data center architectures
- Learn how to best manage simulation, analytics, and big data workloads in dynamic environments
- Look at market dynamics drawing companies to new storage models over the next several years
In just 60-minutes, you’ll be presented with a foundation to build infrastructure to support ongoing demand growth and have ample opportunity to ask direct questions to presenters.
Assessment and implementation of the new revenue recognition standard is in full force and moving beyond the assessment phase for many companies. This webinar will provide a high-level summary of the new revenue recognition standard focusing on implementation considerations including tax and internal control documentation and procedures, as well as disclosure requirements and examples of the new significant footnote disclosures. This webinar will go beyond the debits and credits and into specific areas that companies should focus on as they move toward the adoption date. The presenters will share their perspectives gained and other issues noted when advising clients on their assessment and implementations as well as noted within industry guidance.
Pam Henry, CPA, CGMA; Director - Finance and Accounting
Ladonna Johnson, CPA; Engagement Manager – Technical Accounting
Digital transformation is rapidly changing and improving the way we do business. From IT to business operations, essentially every aspect of every industry is being touched and transformed. Enterprise Contract Management and contract management systems are no exception to this rule, and can be complex with different expectations from Product, Legal, Finance, Procurement and Sales – each with specific needs.
Join this dynamic discussion with Pierre Mitchell, Chief Research Officer, Spend Matters and Samir Bodas, CEO and Co-Founder, Icertis to learn how you can make sense of it all with the right enterprise software and digital tools to meet and exceed today's demands.
ECN is pleased to be hosting a webinar with experts from PWC, Aite and NICE Actimize on March, 15.
Join us to hear how buy side firms are addressing the challenges of the expanding global regulations, and how your own evolving business model could be a significant compliance issue.
During this webinar participants will discuss:
• What is behind the shift in compliance regulations, and what to expect in the future
• How hedge funds and asset managers are reacting
• How are hedge funds and asset managers, like you, reacting
• Why you should embrace the change
• Lessons learned from peers
• Choosing the right technology
Stephen Anikewich, Head of Compliance, NICE Actimize
Danielle Tierney, Senior Analyst, Aite
Harshad Pitkar, Partner, Financial Services – Risk and Compliance, PWC
Jodie Paula Cohen, Event Creation Network
#TrulyDigital banking is not about giving legacy processes a digital facelift. Are you ready to rethink digitization for banks? With our experience of working with financial institutions across 94 countries, we believe, the trulydigital banking paradigm has four stand-out characteristics. Watch this video to learn more..
When you are implementing a new shared business center area you want to ensure that you have the right technology to support them. Shared business centers are meant to help improve efficiency and productivity within the organization, but without standardized processes things can become messy quite fast. More4Apps offers a range of products to help maintain and standardize processes within your organization by utilizing the power of excel to minimize data entry time, with purpose build end user spreadsheet loaders for Assets, Customers, Suppliers, invoices, inventory and more.
Objective 1: Make Shared Business Centers efficient
Objective 2: How to use the power of excel to reduce data entry process
Objective 3: How to improve shared business center operation
Objective 4: Reduce Shared Business Center implementation and times of processing
Learn how your organization can create an 'Agile Advantage' in today's changing work environment, networks and continuing digitization. How to harness this to unleash innovation to drive business outcomes. We'll cover:
-Trends in The Industry
-Applications equal business value
It seems like everywhere you look, artificial intelligence and machine learning are being talked about. During this live webinar, we'll cut through the noise and explore practical applications of machine learning in spend management.
- Craig Le Clair, VP, Principal Analyst Serving Enterprise Architecture Professionals, Forrester
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing, eSignLive™ by VASCO
E-signature transactions are becoming more widespread because smartphones, tablets, and touchscreen computers have made them simpler, more accessible, and cheaper. But with the numerous e-signature providers in the market, making the right choice – for today and tomorrow – can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, with guest speaker Craig Le Clair from Forrester Research, we’ outline key e-signature trends that businesses should be aware of as they evaluate the solutions that are available.
Watch to learn about the driving forces behind e-signature adoption, both locally and abroad, and how to define your requirements. This 60-minute presentation addresses:
- The integrated components of a digital business
- What’s driving e-signature adoption in regulated industries
- B2E, B2B and B2C e-signature use cases
- Defining key e-signature integration requirements
- Top e-signature evaluation criteria from your peers
Uber, Nike and their like, have turned branding on its head. They have created utilitarian global brands by inserting themselves into our daily lives using technology as their Trojan horse. And through this utility they have invested more meaning into their brands than any global advertising campaign ever could. Utilitarianism is the innovation frontier for financial services. How do traditional financial service companies reconfigure and transform their capabilities to innovate around their customers' needs and rebuild their brand meaning through utility, instead of advertising.
ECN is pleased to be hosting an interview with Kelly Ann McHugh, Head of Regulatory Intelligence, Proposition – Asia Pacific and Japan for Thomson Reuters on the 3rd March at 9.am GMT to discuss the current state of financial regulation in Asia, the key risk areas that need to be considered and to explore the future of financial regulation and how new technologies could impact the way financial institutions manage risk and remain compliant particularly in the areas of KYC and AML.
With procurement evolving into a much more strategic function as technology advances, spend management professionals are facing new challenges and opportunities. With the march toward the cloud continues, as does the drive to innovate with data how will 2017 impact today's procurement professional?
Are you aware of the challenges surrounding pension transfers? During this webinar, our Administration Manager, Ben Clacker, will guide you through the key issues to look out for – and how to avoid them.
The introduction of Freedom and Choice brought about an increased frequency of pension transfer requests. In addition, developments such as HMRC’s change to their QROPS listing, and the rise of pension scams, have impacted administrative due diligence requirements.
Reflecting on high profile news stories, case studies and current developments, Ben will demonstrate how administration teams can act as the first line of defense and effectively mitigate the risk of transfers, protecting member’s benefits by implementing a comprehensive quality control frame work, practicing due diligence, and engaging with trustees.
Ben will guide you through:
•The impact scams can have on members’ benefits
•Insight into the administrative challenges of pensions transfers
•Examples of tactics scammers may use to defraud members’ benefits
•The importance of quality administration when it comes to pensions transfers
When it comes to supplier enablement, companies implementing e-invoicing have very low expectations. On average, they're aiming for only 49%, according to recent poll data from The Hackett Group. And none of the respondents set their goal as 100% enablement. Apparently, the poll didn't include Greif, a Coupa customer and leading global manufacturer of industrial packaging. By the end of 2015, Greif will have over 90% of their approximately 3,500 indirect suppliers enabled and they hope to reach their goal of 100% early in 2016
With over 1 billion monthly active users, Facebook Messenger is beginning to change the world for companies looking for ways to connect with, engage, and retain an unprecedented number of customers. And we’re guessing that’s probably you.
It’s all because of Messenger’s developer tools, which have leapt on the promise of bots for customer service and native payments without ever leaving the platform--and have thoroughly delivered on it. Users stay cozily inside the Messenger platform to play games, search, shop, pay, and more, meaning they’re fully engaged with your brand in multiple ways in a single brand context.
Facebook’s long-term plan: make Messenger the center of users’ lives. Your short-term plan: start positioning yourself to take advantage of this revolution in messenger tech innovation. Register for this free VB Live event now and learn how you can monetize Messenger.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Understand the broader digital wallet strategy to connect with customers through chatbots
* Get valuable tips to spin chatbots into gold
* Learn the biggest mistake organizations are making with payments through Messenger
* Laura Knapp, Managing Director, SRAX Social, Social Reality
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Real time is rapidly becoming more important to retail banks. Payments, customer responsiveness, and fraud detection must all become faster. Powering them all is data in its many facets.
Join banking analyst firm Celent, and real time transaction monitoring and analytics company INETCO, as they explore real time’s current progress, its implications for financial institutions, and how banks should respond.
In this webinar we will take you through how our DB pension client (T H WHITE) moved from a £13.8m buy-out deficit to being able to secure their members’ pensions in full with a £25m buy-out. Ultimately, they only paid £4.8m of contributions and were able to wind-up the scheme with a surplus refunded.
We will look at how the key ingredients of an effective investment strategy, good preparation and governance, and seizing opportunities with insurers could help you achieve your objectives ahead of schedule, and with much lower company contributions than originally expected.
Who should join this webinar?
Trustees or sponsors with closed defined benefit pension schemes (under £100m) who have an ultimate goal to buy-out and wind-up.
Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall health of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs, on Thursday, March 29 at 10 am PT/ 1pm ET and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful subscription businesses are using to reduce churn -- and keep more customers.
Nope this is NOT another webinar on How to Protect Against Ransomware blah blah blah.
If you reckon that users (yes that includes you and me) are the first line of defence against ransomware! Sorry to break it to you but you are WRONG! We are all humans and we make mistakes and ransomware creators know that.
You have a choice.Hope and or pray that your awareness training protects your employees and your business from becoming a ransomware victim OR attend this webinar and learn what you can do to protect your business.
Note: This is not your typical webinar. Cyber Management Alliance’s unique and interactive approach to webinar’s allows everyone to have a say and share their knowledge. The host, Amar Singh firmly believes that every member of the audience has valuable input and that each attendee brings their own context and perspective. So, join in, share and learn.
Transferring administration services to a new provider can be a challenging process, but an efficient and seamless transfer can be achieved through approaching the project with transparency, cooperation and accountability.
Chris Tagg, will walk you through the transfer process, looking at best practice, roles that various parties play and the expectations that trustees should have, as well as the common traps to avoid.
As one of only two third-party administrators in the UK to have achieved PASA Accreditation, maintaining the ‘gold standard for high quality pension administration’ has never been more important but where does PASA fit in with both the old and new administrators? Chris examines their significance in a broader context alongside Barnett Waddingham’s approach to implementations.
This webinar includes a live demo of real incident response play-books in action!
Join Amar Singh and his special guests in this highly informative and educational webinar on:
* How to design play-books (aka run-books) for different attack scenarios.
* How to align your incident response to official standards.
* Learn more about a day in the life of an investigator.
* How to create an effective triage process that works for every type of attack.
* Discover the various types of data enrichment attributes to apply to every incident.
According to a PWC study, “two in five customers leave banks after a bad experience”. And 45% of these will discourage others from using their former bank which makes a great customer experience a crucial competitive advantage. Customers are switching to banks that allow them to interact digitally at the branch and on the go. These new Digital Banks will lead the way, deliver excellent customer experience, and thrive in this digital decade.
Find out how DocuSign can you help you eliminate paper from your processes and join the digital age. From account openings to servicing and new product sales – DocuSign helps keep the process digital so you can focus on what matters most: the customer.
Watch this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Streamline customer/member on-boarding
- Provide anytime, anywhere access via mobile devices
- Meet ever-evolving compliance requirements
- Provide a great customer experience!
For years, delivering a powerful personal financial management solution (PFM) consisted of providing consumers with basic budgeting, spending and tracking tools. And, while many PFM users found these tools useful, many more are still left searching for more personalized and predictive solutions to help them better understand and manage their financial wellness. Today, if your PFM solution doesn't offer the personalized services and support your customers want, with the features they need, you've already lost them.
Successful providers of financial wellness solutions understand that their biggest competitive advantage — and the key to retaining their customers — is having an intimate understanding of their clients' financial wellness. With improved data aggregation, AI models, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, your company can provide smarter, more personalized financial wellness solutions that deliver the actionable suggestions and guidance that build long-term trust and loyalty.
To find out how you can deliver more meaningful and productive financial wellness solutions that deliver engagement and longevity, don't miss out on this interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
* Pivoting the drivers of change and the evolution of PFM in banking
* How to improve customer interaction with financial wellness solutions
* Using predictive analytics and AI to deliver more personalized and engaging financial wellness applications
* Driving customer loyalty and engagement with the next wave of financial wellness solutions
* Katy Gibson, VP Product Management, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Abe.ai
* Colin Walsh, CEO and Co-founder, Varo Money
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Webcast with guest speaker Andrew Bartels from Forrester Research: Next Generation Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) – An Analyst’s Insights.
Our special guest, Andrew Bartels, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester and Samir Bodas, CEO of Icertis discuss how CLM software has today become a strategic asset, not just a transaction module.
In the webcast, Andrew and Samir discuss:
- Evolution of CLM products from departmental tools to enterprise platforms
- The new decision making process and changing evaluation criteria
- How to get the most out of any enterprise CLM implementation – do’s and don’ts
- New buzz words – cloud, machine learning, big data, etc. – if and how they matter
- Implications of the change on enterprise user adoption and usage
In April 2016, the Department of Labor (DOL) released its final rule regarding financial and fiduciary disclosures. This rule significantly expands the definition of fiduciary, spanning financial advisors as well as plan sponsors, funds, and producers who provide incentives to advisors. The rule has far-reaching impacts on business, compliance, and operations/technology and the April 2017 compliance deadline is coming up quickly. For companies not already working on their response strategy, time is rapidly running out.
View this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Satisfy the final rule requirements by automating disclosures with a tamper-proof audit trail
- Delight clients and brokers by providing a greatly improved customer experience
- Meet critical DOL deadlines with rapid implementation
Blue Hill recently conducted a study on the true cost of not acting on a managed mobile policy for the Enterprise. The results of this study provide a wake-up call for large enterprises that continue to approach mobile through a status-quo policy without considering the full costs from a financial, technical, logistical and strategic perspective. In our webinar we will reflect on each of these points of view as they relate to mobile, and provide an actionable plan to help you overcome what we term "Mobile Paralysis" or the barriers to implementing a truly holistic mobile policy for your organization.
Some things you can count on — and recurring revenue from subscriptions is one of them.
To make it work, you need to set an effective pricing strategy, design an attractive subscription — and then make the payment process utterly seamless. The payment technology exists, but the real magic is in your overall subscription strategy for the global marketplace.
In the U.S., consumers overwhelmingly pay online with credit cards, but outside the U.S. it's another story, with payment methods like bank transfers preferred in the Netherlands and cash vouchers in Latin America. On top of that, what considerations need to be made to set a comfortable pricing strategy?
To find out how industry leaders in subscription pricing marry strategy and tech seamlessly to make the global leap, join our interactive VB Live event!
By registering for this webinar, you'll:
* Provide subscribers with the right payment options at the right time
* Get users to pick the subscription option you WANT them to
* Increase payment conversion with an effective pricing strategy
* Create and execute a payments strategy that enables you to reliably scale globally
* Stewart Rogers, director of marketing technology, VentureBeat
* Derek Blatter, senior manager, electronic payments and fraud prevention, Ancestry.com
* Kevin Hennessy, Business development director, North AmericaWorldpay
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Nearly 50% of business leaders fear they will become obsolete over the next several years, and nearly 80% feel threatened by digital startups. Why? New technologies and digital strategies are challenging existing business models and forcing companies of all sizes to reimagine patient care, product innovation and distribution models to remain competitive.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by PharmaVOICE to learn from Andrea Bradbury, Co-Founder and Chief Quality Officer, Suvoda Software, a leader operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology as she shares how she built her business on a digital platform to accelerate her organization’s global expansion while meeting the needs of mobile, digital customers and employees.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining clinical research, sales and HR processes with digital tools
- Elevating the digital agenda at your organization
- Scaling technologies globally
- Applying nimble design models for life science operations
- Implementing top life sciences trends in 2017
As organisations expand through growth or acquisition, it can be increasingly time consuming to keep using MS Excel for consolidated group reporting. Due to the workload involved in collating and checking multiple spreadsheets, group reporting can’t be done very frequently, is prone to errors and leaves little time for the group finance team to provide suitable analysis and commentary.
This session will provide an overview of how organisations have managed to free up time within the group finance function for more value-added activities, by switching from spreadsheets to using a specialist application designed for the task.
Regulatory conditions are preventing many banks from consolidating in the market, and there is evidence to support those financial institutions will need to re-engineer their own businesses, and customer propositions, and transform current models to remain relevant, nurture and grow their customer bases.
As part of this process, developing differentiating capabilities will be key in highly competitive markets and innovation through the adoption of the new ‘Fintech ecosystem’ or “fintegration” (i.e. the marrying up of banks and Fintechs) will be pivotal in the banking industry’s fight to maintain their current business and grow. Join Anju Tiwari,Senior Enterprise Architect, Dell Services, guest speakers from the Banking Sector to be announced to learn about:
- The drive to open up APIs in the new Digital banking Economy
- Approaches on how to better leverage new technologies through Open APIs
- Best Practice in how to go about partnering
- How to achieve Data Governance and Security whilst opening up
APIs to third parties
- What technologies can we leveraged (Robotics, Machine Based learning, Big Data Analytics and the Digital sixth sense)