Paul Roberts, Editor ThreatPost.com
As the year closes, Paul Roberts from Kaspersky Lab will reflect on noteworthy threats of 2011 as well as trends in the malware world that will impact us into 2012 and beyond.
Learn how these threats could impact your business, and what you need to do to mitigate your risk.
What will be discussed:
1. How to achieve deeper protection, comprehensive endpoint control and centralized administration.
2. How to protect against all types of Internet threats.
3. Rapid response to new malware attacks.
4. How to Optimize cost-effective security, licensing and purchasing that maximizes business productivity.
5. Customer-focused, global and local technical support expertise.
6. Combined power of signature-based, proactive and cloud-assisted protection technologies.