Get powerful marketing insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on which marketing strategies and techniques are driving customer and revenue growth.
Business and IT leaders are designing digital transformation together, and the discussion around technology is no longer confined to just IT.
In today’s digital economy, organizations need to architect for agility and find new ways to create value at a rapid pace. As a result, the discussion around technology is no longer confined to IT. Leaders from across Marketing, HR, Finance and Ops are turning to IT Leaders to help drive innovation. Business leaders need to work together to design a digital strategy to drive competitive transformation. This series will cover topics that the business and IT should be working on together for increased value.
In this webcast you’ll learn:
- Solutions for digital customer engagement
- How B2B marketers can apply B2C approaches to create a more human connection
- Why instant access to real-time data is essential for today’s marketer to deliver personalized content
- The intersection of commerce and content
No two customers are the same. So why send one-size-fits-all email content? In this webinar, you'll learn how leading brands are using behavioral triggers to deliver relevant, customer-focused email campaigns. You'll get inspiration for your email marketing strategy and discover why behavioral marketing is powerful stuff. Sign up now!
As a sales rep or sales manager, are you effectively managing territory? Are you focused, systematic, productive, and thorough in your approach while still being nuanced and flexible? Are you working the right deals, at the right level, at the right time, in the right way? Let's nail this down.
When you don’t have a solution for data, you fall back on slow, suboptimal tactics for accessing data, denying business users and decision makers access to the most accurate, up to date, and relevant information.
Learn how Talkdesk went from a chaotic world like the one above to being a company where people can easily explore data and quickly get a 360° view of every account. Using FiveTran and Looker, Talkdesk’s product manager was able to tie all their now-centralized data together to create a powerful and stable environment for data discovery.
From this webinar, you will learn:
• What a centralized data store can do for you and how you can achieve that
• Why you should be transforming your data at the time of query, not before you load it into your database
• How one man created a company-wide data platform in one month
Watch to understand how to take control of your data and use it to drive results.
Join us as we continue this series of webinars specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Episode 5 will include 15 minute Tech Talks on HPCC Systems. Speakers include:
Jeff Bradshaw, Proagrica - Interlok Deep Dive
Jon Burger, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Hive 360
Rodrigo Pastrana, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - WsSQL
Bob Foreman, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tip of the Month
Go Up present: The Webaholics. This amazing short explores the relationship between the Internet and mankind, tracing how the web, especially Google and Social Media, have drastically altered the way in which humanity functions.
Adding resources (crashing) or running more work in parallel (FastTracking) are common strategies in Microsoft Project to accelerate schedules. But what about task efficiency—how long it takes to perform work?
Learn how to speed up your project's schedule for improved cloud productivity, collaboration and valuable project management.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
- Add resources to a project, known as 'crashing'
- Run more work in parallel during a project, known as 'FastTracking'
- Improve the efficiency of your project schedule
Coffee is NOT for closers. . . it’s for openers! Especially in phone sales, it’s harder and harder to get and keep prospects’ attention. So you’re most critical tool isn’t your close, it’s your opening! Reps and Sales Managers, learn top mistakes & how to rewrite your own opening!
The value of a subscription business model is its consistency: predictable revenue to lifetime customer value, you've got a solid foundation to start seeing incredible growth—and that comes directly from becoming the 6 million dollar man of customer acquisition.
That's where the subscription model delivers another distinct advantage: The capability to identify your most profitable customers, and the technology—a wealth of key data about marketing, customer and billing events—right at your fingertips.
Now how do you turn that data into insights to optimize subscriber acquisition and accelerate your business growth up to 60 mph or more? Join this interactive VB Live event to learn how, plus tap into the latest research and benchmarks on key subscriber acquisition metrics.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Identify the most effective subscription plans and promotions
* Compare your trial program performance against industry benchmarks
* Use best practices to create a frictionless subscription experience
* Capture the key metrics for measuring acquisition performance--plan performance, MRR, LTV and more.
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Emma Clark, Sr Product Manager, Recurly
Attention brands, publishers, and advertisers: Wondering how and when to capture consumer attention? Attend this webinar to get a review of our latest data and insights about the U.S. cross-device and mobile consumer.
- How are consumers using various devices over the course of a week, and which demographic segments are the most cross-device?
- Which social and content apps rank high and for whom?
- A focused look at three types of consumers who play games, shop, and listen to music
Each customer undertakes a unique journey, incorporating multiple channels and exhibiting different behaviors. Although this means huge potential for marketers to better engage with customers, actually tracking this behavior, and making use of the data, can seem like an insurmountable challenge for marketers.
In this webinar, BlueVenn Principal Consultant Jim Kelly will explore this topic in more detail and discuss concepts such as ‘cross-journey communication’ to manage the customer experience.
As ideas, apps, and innovations continue to explode onto the scene, what was once considered far-off in the distance is literally around the corner. Event professionals must decide both which technologies to implement to improve the attendee experience, and new ways to encourage social sharing.
In this webinar, Matthew Howarth from Cvent will explore what’s in store for event technology and social media in 2017.
Matthew will additionally discuss:
- New ways to use Snapchat, Augmented Reality, and Video- Enabled Beacons to create memorable moments for attendees.
- How technology will change the way attendees consume content both in the short-term and beyond.
Tableau is the one of the leading players in analytics, and like any company, Tableau needs to make decisions about sales data. As a data company, we’re always on the hunt for the best way to look at sales information to help make decisions about quota, territory management, and must-win deals.
In this webinar, see how the sales team at Tableau have made sales analytics and dashboards part of their team daily routine. We're going to dive deep into the dashboards that sales leverage to manage their time, measure performance, collaborate globally, strategically target territories, and more. Joe Clarke, Tableau's UK & Ireland SalesManager will show you how sales performance management is obtained and adopted across the organisation.
"The Top 7 Sales Growth Challenges, And How To Solve Them."
Working with our clients we come across many challenges to sales growth, but there are seven of these that we encounter all the time. They do not need to remain a challenge for your business as we have already solved them in our clients' organizations. Now you can benefit from our experience, too.
For companies operating online, web speed and performance always impact business outcome. As Cyber-Monday approaches companies are looking to maximize conversion and revenue. Part two of SOASTA’s “Easy Data Science” series illustrates how data science provides a real-time competitive advantage. We’ll show you “how.”
The talk will showcase SOASTA’s data science capabilities for the following outcomes:
- Alerting for campaigns or heightened periods of traffic, modeled from your entire user-event history
- Real-time visibility into user session paths, allowing marketing and development teams to quickly identify and remediate slow loading pages critical to campaign revenue
- Remedy poor user engagement, site slowdowns, and capitalize on revenue opportunities with total visibility across all of your dimensions (OS, Browser, Device, Geo, etc.)
Useful insights are wasted every day because your employees and customers analyze data in silos. What if you could unlock the collective intelligence of your people and your data?
Birst 6, the newest release from the global leader in cloud BI & analytics, connects your team’s insights through a network of analytics in the cloud, for trusted insights and smarter business decisions.
Watch this webinar and be among the first to learn about Birst 6. In this webinar you will:
- Learn how Birst Connected Data Prep empowers business people to smartly access, prepare, and network data on their own.
- Understand how Birst’s network of analytics eliminates disconnected silos of information.
- Watch a demonstration of the new features in Birst 6.
Kapost knows better than anyone that non-data-driven companies are being left behind: their content marketing system is used by Fortune 50 companies to align resources and accelerate sales and marketing growth.
However, when it came to internal analytics, Kapost ran into the same obstacle many companies encounter: they used multiple SaaS applications - each with its own, siloed, data-set - and creating a real-time, full-funnel view of their business operations was too resource intensive.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Kapost overcame this challenge, centralized their data across multiple databases and SaaS tools - with no engineering required - while still satisfying the security and access requirements of different teams.
1. How to unify data from popular business systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Mixpanel, Intercom and more
2. How to democratize data access while still securing sensitive information to specific teams / people
3. How their new Live Data Management platform allowed them to quickly set up and ingest data from new sources without engineering help
Trae Wallace - Director of Business Operations, Kapost - Trae is strategy/operations/data guy who likes to solve interesting problems generally involving technology and fast-growing companies. He currently guides the core strategy of Kapost through analysis and working with teams across the organization.
Every day, organizations are impacted by cyber-attacks. Misleading indicators, complex security incidents, and evolving intruder patterns require new threat intelligence and analytics. With millions of data to analyze, every second counts - augment your security tools with real-time threat hunting capabilities and new research insights.
Join experts Jason Stamper, Analyst for 451 Research, and Eric Tran-le, CMO for Logtrust, as they affirm how essential real-time threat hunting is for cybersecurity teams, and share new insights and tools for combatting attacks.
• Learn new trends in machine data analytics from 451 Research
• Pinpoint cybersecurity attacks and unusual behavior
• Visualize an attack graph
• Detect intruder paths and potential vulnerabilities
• Leverage a single source of truth
Account managers, lawyers, consultants – these are examples of client facing individuals were hired for a specific skill set. They don’t see themselves as salespeople and they definitely don’t want to be called salespeople; but, at the end of the day they must drive revenue. This webinar will give you some actionable strategies for helping non-sellers build relationships, leverage existing relationships and grow their business.
We have a problem. We’ve created a machine which is narrowing our view of the world. For many people, social media is now their primary news source – algorithmically serving us with the opinions and values we want to see. This is driving divides in society and pushing opinions to their extremes; from the posturing of Trump, to Brexit.
Most people are passive consumers of content, how then do we open their view of the world? How can we adjust feed algorithms for maximum impact? Should we trust private companies with the shaping of society? Is there ever a "good" way to manipulate sentiment?
In this talk Claire Woodcock will:
- Articulate why fixing echo chambers is a critical issue
- Define a way to evaluate solutions for their ability to burst the filter bubble
- Outline six potential solutions
- Describe the most effective strategy for breaking out of echo chambers
It's more important than ever to create a holistic experience for customers.
Today's consumer expects retailers to deliver a frictionless integrated experience across all channels. The Age of the Consumer continues to drive an increase in purchasing options, and it's critical for brands to ensure they provide consumers with the absolute best customer experience across all channels, or they will find another place to shop.
Consumers still transact more in store than online, and digital transformation is the key building block for integrated retail.
Join this webcast to:
- Find out why clienteling and personalization are key to customer experience in store
- Learn how to make omni-channel/unified commerce real
- Discover how using data improves customer interaction and care
When you embark on a business process mapping journey, there's no one right way to document these processes.
There are as many documentation options as there are processes. As a result, Visio 2016 provides multiple options and a wealth of capabilities so you can choose how you want to document, analyze, and improve work processes.
Join this webcast with Scott Helmers, Partner at Harvard Computing Group, to learn how to:
- Make flowcharts faster, easier, and better-looking than ever before
- Use swimlane diagrams to add structure to your flowcharts
- Leverage Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) for when standards matter
- Enable TaskMap, an easy-to-use Visio add-in, for process mapping
Finally the 3 real simple survival tips to guarantee any sales manager - time deprived or not – to lead a team who crushes their numbers consistently. Once you know the CRT Survival Formula your team will always be #1 on the leaderboard and you will be indispensable to your company.
In Hiring Sales Super Stars, you will learn how to effectively select top-performing salespeople. Steven will teach you a three-step, systematic process to identify better reps who can deliver improved team performance and sales results.
Influencer marketing is no longer completely new on the scene, but there are few B2B marketing departments that are harnessing its full power. So what are the easy steps you can take to capitalise on the influence of the most powerful figures within your industry?
In this webinar, Danielle Howe, reports editor at B2B Marketing, will be joined by Luke Brynley-Jones, MD at OST and Nicolas Chabot, head of EMEA at Traackr, who will discuss the steps you can take to create and run a successful influencer marketing programme for your B2B brand.
In this session you'll learn:
• The value of influencer marketing in B2B, and whether it's right for you.
• How to identify your most powerful influencers, and steps you can take to engage with them.
• How to collaborate with influencers to extend the reach of your brand and engagement with new audiences.
In recent years, you can’t read a trade pub without hearing about the explosion and effectiveness of content marketing. More than 90% of marketers cite it as a key strategy in their mix. As marketers, we know we need content. We know audiences want it. But the question becomes, how to do it, do it well, and get it done on time?
According to Jeff Julian, Co-founder of EnterpriseMarketer.com, the power is in planning. Jeff will share how marketing teams he has led have employed sophisticated and agile techniques to deploy content that works.
About the presenter: Jeff Julian has been helping companies develop content strategies for over ten years, after launching one of the largest blogging communities, Geekswithblogs.net. He’s been a web developer since 1994, and a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in XML and SharePoint. He is also the best-selling author of a book on SharePoint development and Jeff recently published a book titled, Agile Marketing: Building Endurance for your Content Marketing Teams
Join us to learn about JupyterLab, the new open source computational environment for Jupyter. Increase the performance of your data science projects by working in an integrated environment for your notebooks, editor, terminal and console. We will also discuss R-Brain cloud platform and its new R Python Cloud IDE which is built on JupyterLab.
Just as athletes can improve athletic performance, all of us can improve our problem-solving skills. These seven skills will help you help your clients identify their challenges more clearly and co-create profitable solutions. No matter what your starting point, you will perform better by applying these skills.
Whether you are a startup, small business, or enterprise, no one can afford to get inside sales wrong. What should the strategy include? How will you track progress and measure success? How do you develop the team? Hear what’s working direct from the front lines on this interactive panel discussion.
Early attrition and long ramp times are signs that inside sales training might not be working. Learn the top reasons that training for inside sales fails and not just what you can do to fix it – but how you can quickly supercharge it to cut time to quota in half.
Ecommerce businesses that aren’t optimizing the speed and performance of their online promotions are leaving large sums of money on the table. Analyzing the billions of collected customer experience data from top internet retailers tells us this is not the exception – it’s the norm. So how can your company maximize returns from your marketing campaigns?
Join Mat Ball and SOASTA Chairman and Founder, Ken Gardner to see how top internet retailers – such as Gap, Neiman Marcus, and Lowe’s – maximize revenue and conversion outcomes for their promotional campaigns.
- A “how-to” process for optimizing your marketing promotions through your user data
- Proof of Revenue – visual proof that better site performance (speed/availability) significantly impacts campaign performance (conversions and revenue generation)
- Beginning and end snapshots of success stories of SOASTA customers using data science
Getting your prospect to pick up the phone is more challenging today. Learn what you can say to get a prospect to pick up the phone or return your call. Ask the questions that guide your customer to understand why he should buy from you now.
Effective sales managers don’t really manage. They lead and coach their team members. While they must have an understanding of sales processes, they also should have a keen sense of what makes a good salesperson tick. Ken Thoreson, Mike Kunkle, and Suzanne Paling join moderator Diane Helbig for an engaging conversation around this important topic. From affecting change to using tools and systems to the value of analytics, our experts will give you ideas you can take back into your business today!
Companies should be gearing up for May 25, 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. GPDR will affect how businesses that serve the European Union collect, use and transfer data, forcing them to provide specific reasons and need for the personal data they gather and prove their compliance with the principles established by the regulation.
The regulation is already creating many challenges for companies, including:
- Ensuring secure access to most current data, whether on or off-premise
- Consistent security across all data sources
- Data access audit
- Ability to provide data lineage
This webinar aims to demonstrate how data virtualization has surfaced as a straight-forward solution to many of the challenges and questions brought on by the GDPR. It will also include a case study of how Asurion already achieved the desired level of security with data virtualization.
Join the webinar to learn more about the benefits of using data virtualization to smoothly comply with the GDPR.
Customer loyalty is won with both marketing messaging and customer service that anticipates needs, answers questions, and solves issues on the fly. And a well-integrated, data-soaked AI platform can deliver that perfectly timed, exquisitely personalized customer service with the right message, right time, right place support and communication that leads to big jumps in engagement rates. Not to mention enduring loyalty.
But while integrating AI technology into your marketing automation systems can help build profitable long-term relationships, there are security issues to tackle, privacy issues to consider, and data integration to execute flawlessly.
Want to do it right? Join our free VB Live event to learn how master marketers join marketing insight with AI intelligence execution to significantly boost customer loyalty.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Learn how deep learning can help your customers get a "human" through chat
* Cut through the hype around chat bots and learn what really matters
* Understand privacy issues around AI and how it may impact your org's security
* Integrate a successful marketing campaign using chatbot interactions
Stewart Rogers, Director of marketing technology, VentureBeat
Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Leadership isn't the same as management. If you are a Sales Manager, Director or VP, tune in to learn the differences and how you can make a much bigger impact when you demonstrate strong leadership of people AND solid management of the sales function.
The digital world we live in is built on data - it’s everywhere, drastically improving outcomes and driving relationships between businesses and their customers. Customers who now expect an ‘always-on’, yet non-intrusive approach from brands. The future is packed with opportunity, as the “datafication” of our world continues – as we develop through the biggest period of technological change ever, preparing for this data
revolution is key.
In this session you will discover:
- How data is changing the world we live in and the experiences we expect as customers
- Why businesses must embrace and harness the power of data
- The opportunities presented by the use of data in business
- An understanding of the key components of building your data strategy
- The B2B and B2C brands already using data to enhance customer experience
This webinar examines the common misconceptions and questions surrounding starting a SCV project. Jim Kelly, Principal Consultant at Blue Group, takes you through the benefits, technicalities, improvements and ROI that an SCV could bring your organization.
Having consulted for some of the biggest names in the retail, leisure, finance and insurance industries, Jim provides an honest and fair representation of the benefits and complexities of building an SCV.
At Tableau we help people see and understand data. Seven words that drive everything we do. And they’ve never been more relevant. Tableau is all about making your analytics faster, smarter, and more powerful, so that everyone can get the answers they need. Helping people gain insight into their data to solve unexpected problems is what drives us.
In this webinar, we will explore how Tableau can help with all stages of an analytics project, but focus specifically on a few advanced capabilities. Broadly, we will look at the following scenarios and the capabilities that support them:
•Segmentation and Cohort Analysis
•What-If and Scenario Analysis
•R and Python Integration
Attend to see how Tableau is making advanced analytics exploratory, faster and more scalable than ever before.
Sure, you have a beautiful app, but if your load times are too slow and your file sizes are too large, you're leaving money on the table. The mandate is clear: Your mobile game needs to start up in five seconds, or you’ll start to churn players.
It’s a tough balancing act between delivering rich content and letting players enjoy the game without a painful loading screen. And in some countries, speed and minimalism are a must, not a nice-to-have, if you're going to succeed.
We're going to take a deep dive in the best practice for reducing load times across both the mobile web and apps. We'll look at screen load micro-data and how slow load times are killing publishers in the mobile arena.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Identify the best practices for optimizing load times for games with rich content
* Find out the risks are if you fail to optimize load times, including the dangers associated with global reach
* Discover what to do first, and which technologies can help you get there quicker
* Secil Watson, EVP Head of Digital Solutions, Wells Fargo
* David Holtkamp, CEO, Crimson Moon
* Jonathan Meson, CEO, VisualBlasters
* Martín Domínguez, CIO at Etermax
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
Learn how to rescue Cassandra clusters from the brink of extinction
With almost 10 million node hours of operational experience running Cassandra, and currently managing and supporting hundreds of clusters and thousands of nodes globally for a diverse range of clients, Instaclustr has seen it all.
Our live 45 minute webinar will walk you through the steps for responding to high severity incidents in unknown environments.
What you’ll discover:
How to monitor for early warning signs
Real life examples on how to save a cluster
Expert tips and tricks from the field
Concrete steps you can take to ensure your cluster runs smoothly
Senior Sales Leaders, Sales Managers and Account Managers will all learn about:
The power of a pro-active account management approach
How to gain access to executive sponsors
Tips to differentiate your company
Three must have account management structures
How to set up client meetings for success
Champions and their role in your achievement
Hosted by Luella Ben Aziza, Strategy Director at MomentumABM
Drawing on client examples and insights Luella will explore how ABM delivers the best returns – giving marketing a seat at the top table through closer alignment with sales and commercial goals. In this session Luella will discuss -
• The different models of ABM and how to choose the best fit for your organisation
• How to implement and grow a strategic ABM programme, balancing 1:1 focus for high-value opportunities whilst clustering and reaching a broader set of accounts.
• Understand where automation fits in to ABM – including automated insight platforms and programmatic tactics – and how to blend tech tools with ABM expertise.
In the B2B world, aligning sales and marketing has been a challenge going back decades. If you believe the stereotype, it's because marketing is the colouring-in department and sales are know-it-alls who don’t listen. This session will look at how to align the two when adopting an Account Based Marketing strategy.