Get powerful sales management insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the sales strategies that are generating record-breaking booking, revenue and retention numbers.
Don't exacerbate turnover issues or risk losing skilled talent by giving up too soon on under-performers. Instead, take a look at these root causes for a lackluster performance and turn this situation around.Your colleagues and business partners will become more engaged and elevate their performance when you take this approach.
It’s a fact: Digital Transformation is arguably the number one growth opportunity among today’s IT and business leaders. Organizations that embrace advanced technologies are attracting the best talent, optimizing productivity and creating enduring value for customers and shareholders.
Join us to engage with subject matter experts, network with peers and learn about new innovations that will streamline operational efficiencies and reinvent the way your organization performs with the advanced security you require in the cloud era.
View this webcast to:
• Learn about Microsoft’s vision for Digital Transformation
• Explore innovations that bridge the gap between intelligence and security
• Discuss how to optimize for teams and get the most from your biggest investment: People
Who Should view this webcast:
• Business leaders across Finance, Operations, Communications, Sales and Marketing
• CISOs, and VPs of Information Security
• CIOs and Innovation Officers
• IT Managers
Join this session to discover what science reveals as some of the worst sales leadership practices today. How might some of these common sales development practices actually hurting the bottom line and preventing the improvement of sales people? Is your company in danger of creating it’s own sales problems?
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and GMail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core G Suite applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this webinar, you'll see DocuSign and G Suite in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with G Suite applications such as Drive and Mail
- Add multiple signers and set the signing order
- Prepare a document for signature within Google Drive, GMail, and ZipForms
- Drag and drop "sign here" tags and other fields for guided signing
- Track documents from your Chrome browser
- Automatically store completed documents in your Drive account
- With DocuSign & Google, things just come together!
Adam Massey, Dir., Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud
Tim Proschold, VP, Group Strategy & Success, Sereno Group
Scott Harrison, Sr. Dir., Business Development, DocuSign
Marshall Nam, Dir. Partner Product Management, DocuSign
Are you effectively managing performance in your district?
In Managing Performance Made Easy, Steven shares his sales managers simple approaches to conducting quarterly business reviews, managing non-performing sales reps and managing your boss.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
•Implement a simple performance management process
•Conduct impactful quarterly business reviews
•Effectively manage non-performing sales reps
•Successfully manage your boss
Take a deep dive into Resource Engagements to clear the confusion and streamline the resource engagement process.
Resource Engagements is a recently introduced feature in Project Online, and also Project Server 2016. In a typical organization, resource managers and project managers find it challenging to agree on and assign resources for specific projects and tasks. With no clear way to track who's working where, who's over-allocated, and with crossed lines of communication, the process can start to break down.
Resource Engagements aims to clear the confusion and help streamline this process.
Join this webcast to:
- Understand the difference between Resource Engagements and Resource Plans
- See how Resource Engagements and Portfolio Analysis work together
- Learn how to report on Resource Engagements
For any B2B company, one of their primary goals is to grow their business and increase productivity. Unfortunately, teams often struggle filling their pipelines with qualified opportunities and then spend much of their time hoping they will close.
Tune into our webinar with KiteDesk where we will discuss how to find high quality leads with effective email outreach to create a solid, predictable pipeline. We will also discuss tips and techniques for timely follow-ups to ensure those deals make it to the finish line and meet your revenue goals.
The typical value proposition isn’t geared up to be used by sales “in conversation.” Connecting the dots between buyer needs and a product-focused value proposition is hard and not every sales person can do it well. Learn how to deliver a consistent and “sales Ready” message that closes deals.
Sales Culture happens by design or by accident. If you're not creating the sales culture you need to succeed, then your sales team may be adrift in a mish-mash of mixed cultural signals that are subject to individual interpretation. Join me to get a step-by-step guide for designing a sales culture that drives productivity, represents your employer and marketing brand, and clearly defines what/why/how sellers should be doing in day-to-day sales activities.
Unique projects, workstyles, functional roles, and workforce diversity call for a complete set of unified communications and collaboration tools. People are working from everywhere, and even the physical workspaces we’re all familiar with are changing. As this appetite for new ways of working together grows, Microsoft is finding new ways to support it. Office 365 offers a full set of solutions, including Office 365 ProPlus, Outlook, Yammer, SharePoint, Skype, and now, Microsoft Teams. This live demo is a deep dive into Microsoft Teams.
Join this live demo to learn how to:
- Use chat for today’s teams in a threaded, persistent way that keeps everyone engaged
- Participate in a hub for team work, designed to work together with Office 365 apps
- Customize options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs, and bots
- Add your personality to your team with cool emojis, GIFs, and stickers
Everyone seems to know that sales coaching is needed. Unfortunately, even when sales managers try to coach, they often focus on the wrong things. The solution is ROAM, a simple coaching methodology that gets results!
Unique projects, workstyles, functional roles, and workforce diversity call for a complete set of collaboration tools. People are working from everywhere, and even the physical workspaces we’re all familiar with are changing. As this appetite for new ways of working together grows, Microsoft is finding new ways to support it.
Office 365 offers a full set of solutions, including Office 365 ProPlus, Outlook, Yammer, SharePoint, Skype and now, Microsoft Teams.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
- Keep everyone on your team engaged with persistent, threaded chat
- Work in a hub designed for teams that works together with Office 365 apps
- Customize options for each team with channels, connectors, tabs, and bots
- Add your personality to your team with cool emojis, GIFs, and stickers
More about Brainstorm, Inc.:
BrainStorm, Inc.'s mission is to change the way the world works. With over twenty years of experience, BrainStorm has successfully assisted thousands of organizations from small and medium businesses to organizations in the Fortune 100 in facilitating change and making organizations as productive as possible. Their enterprise learning, SaaS platform, QuickHelp™, boasts features like assignable and customizable content, live, instructor-led training, interest groups, and a committed Client Success Manager.
According to a PWC study, “two in five customers leave banks after a bad experience”. And 45% of these will discourage others from using their former bank which makes a great customer experience a crucial competitive advantage. Customers are switching to banks that allow them to interact digitally at the branch and on the go. These new Digital Banks will lead the way, deliver excellent customer experience, and thrive in this digital decade.
Find out how DocuSign can you help you eliminate paper from your processes and join the digital age. From account openings to servicing and new product sales – DocuSign helps keep the process digital so you can focus on what matters most: the customer.
Watch this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Streamline customer/member on-boarding
- Provide anytime, anywhere access via mobile devices
- Meet ever-evolving compliance requirements
- Provide a great customer experience!
Effective closing is about physics. Along with a little psychology, economics and cryptology thrown in. Fortunately, you don’t need a PhD to improve your closing ratio. (Or even any previous science classes.) This presentation will provide you with the insights and tactics you need to close deals faster and easier!
Actors know what it takes to appear confident in front of any type of audience. Learn 5 simple acting tips that will help boost your sales confidence -- and boost your prospect’s confidence in you and your solution!
Set yourself apart in the emerging healthcare IT ecosystem. Today, life sciences companies need to go above and beyond to stand out. This means clarifying your market positioning regarding patient outcomes and value to the healthcare system, defining the differentiating capabilities necessary to deliver on those goals and creating a high-performance enterprise of partners, collaborators and talent.
Join life sciences and cloud industry leaders, Thursday, March 30 to learn:
- The state of life sciences and healthcare today, trends and challenges
- How to differentiate patient services offerings and add value to the healthcare system
- How to create a high-performance enterprise of partners, collaborators and talent
- What your peers are doing to elevate their patient support
I’d like to invite you to join a live demo webcast of ClearSlide's new Polaris Release. If guided selling is a top priority this year, attending this hands-on session will give you a practical solution.
Learn how our recommendation engine puts content in context, guiding reps through the sales process – surfacing approved ClearSlide content in Salesforce at exactly the right time. This provides leaders confidence that their sales processes will be followed. There are also new dashboard views in Salesforce that help manage team and individual performance.
You will learn how to:
•Get your team to use the right content in the context of each deal
•Stay on top of deals using real-time customer engagement data
•Quickly identify at-risk opportunities
•Use team and individual insights dashboards for coaching
Many Sales Executives are under the impression that they are not getting the results they have expected from sales training. This webinar will discuss how setting the right objectives for sales training is a corner stone to improve this situation.
Sales forecasting is experiencing an AI disruption that's nothing short of epic. As the first to introduce this technology into the organization, Sales Ops is ushering in something big. Find out how you can leverage AI to improve sales forecasting and eliminate errors caused by spreadsheets, and how early adopters at technology companies obtain an accurate forecast on day 1 of Q, predict run rate business, and gain business visibility and actionable AI-powered insights that immediately improve sales.
Coaching has become a hot topic in the sales world as more organizations realize that an effective coach can be the most significant factor in a salesperson’s ability to achieve their quota goals.
Sales industry leaders Barbara Giamanco, CEO of Social Centered Selling, Nancy Bleeke, President & Chief Sales Officer, Sales Pro Insider, and Carole Mahoney, Founder & Sales Coach, Unbound Growth, come together to discuss trends, tips and best practices.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how coaching improves sales results
- Make sure that sales training 'sticks' with a solid coaching program
- Get tips for finding each salesperson’s unique motivation for being successful in sales
- Learn strategies for building goals and plans to move salespeople to greater sales success
In the era of account-based marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and more, it's now more imperative than ever for marketing, sales and account management to align around the needs of the customer. Especially in order to generate bigger and better pipeline, crush quota, and drive stronger lead- to-close ratios in order to accelerate revenue.
Join this webcast to learn:
- What 1,000 sales and marketing professionals said about aligning to generate bottom-line results
- Why data must be your foundation
- How to remove the cultural barriers to success
- The right processes to support alignment
- Strategies for getting started
Nearly 50% of business leaders fear they will become obsolete over the next several years, and nearly 80% feel threatened by digital startups. Why? New technologies and digital strategies are challenging existing business models and forcing companies of all sizes to reimagine patient care, product innovation and distribution models to remain competitive.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by PharmaVOICE to learn from Andrea Bradbury, Co-Founder and Chief Quality Officer, Suvoda Software, a leader operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology as she shares how she built her business on a digital platform to accelerate her organization’s global expansion while meeting the needs of mobile, digital customers and employees.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining clinical research, sales and HR processes with digital tools
- Elevating the digital agenda at your organization
- Scaling technologies globally
- Applying nimble design models for life science operations
- Implementing top life sciences trends in 2017
In the age of big data, Sales Operations has emerged as a strategic ally to the sales team. Still, only 15% of companies have adopted data-driven best practices, and most B2B technology companies struggle with how to fully leverage machine learning and AI to provide actionable sales insights and intelligence.
In this joint webinar with Sirius Decisions and Aviso, you will learn:
- Key drivers of change for your department and the new role of the modern Sales Operations department
- How Sales Operations is introducing AI into the sales organization
- Data-driven best practices for providing insight suited to the needs of executives, manager and reps
Today's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sales tools and software are aiding enterprise business solutions and resource planning more than ever.
Microsoft Dynamics AX helps enterprise organizations increase the speed of doing business by enabling people to make smarter decisions, redesign business processes faster, and fuel business success. When you can make smarter decisions more quickly, from anywhere, you can redesign business processes faster and grow business at your pace.
Join this webcast to learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you:
- Accelerate product introductions
- Make shop floor execution more agile
- Introduce and maintain intelligent order fulfillment
The first step in closing a sale is the initial meeting. Do you want more of those? Learn:
-What motivates the right decision makers
-How to find the ideal prospects
-The secret to creating compelling messaging
-Objection responses which work
-Secrets to hiring the right hunter
-Techniques for creating urgency
Embedded analytics is not new, but the technology for integrating charts, reports, dashboards, and self-service exploration has evolved considerably in the past 5 years. Today, companies in every industry are strengthening relations with customers and suppliers by productizing their data to make it accessible where people need it, when people need it.
In this webinar you'll learn about:
- The evolution of embedded analytics
- Applications and use cases for embedded analytics
- Whether to build or buy analytics to embed in applications
- Technology today that is making it possible to monetize data
Small businesses often have difficulty competing with larger technology companies due to lack of capital for their research and development (R&D) work which is crucial for getting from planning to deployment stages. The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is a highly competitive program that encourages domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) that has the potential for commercialization.
Through a competitive awards-based program, SBIR enables small businesses to explore their technological potential and provides the incentive to profit from its commercialization. By including qualified small businesses in the nation's R&D arena, high-tech innovation is stimulated and the United States gains entrepreneurial spirit as it meets its specific research and development needs.
The mission of the SBIR program is to support scientific excellence and technological innovation through the investment of Federal research funds in critical American priorities to build a strong national economy.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn about the SBIR/STTR programs and how they work
- Learn how to qualify for America’s largest seed fund for small technology firms and innovators
- Learn where to get more information, the support you need, and how to take next steps
Senior Sales Leaders, Sales Managers and Account Managers will all learn about:
How to spot a TOP opportunity
Why a War Room approach works and delivers top $$$’s
What you need to know about War Room strategy
Three big roadblocks and how to avoid
Key points to ensure ongoing success with account based selling
Sales Managers must wear 4 different hats if salespeople are to reach quota more often, perform at peak sales productivity levels and enjoy sales success. For sales organizations that want to make more money, it's absolutely essential to prepare the management team for these 4 roles.
We talk al lot about sales enablement, but what about buyer enablement? It matters to buyers. A lot. Our groundbreaking research with B2B buyers highlighted the importance of buyer enablement and what sellers need to do differently. Join me for an overview of buyer enablement and specific steps you can take right now to make more sales by enabling your buyers.
Athenahealth is on a mission to ‘unbreak’ the US health care provider experience, and they are using data to do it. With a new Snowflake data warehouse and Looker data platform on top, data analysts at Athenahealth are delivering data to more people in their organization, and improving patient experience in the US healthcare system.
In this webinar, you'll hear from Greg Joondeph-Breidbart, Senior Manager of Data Engineering at Athenahealth, on why they moved from legacy systems to the cloud. They now have:
- Iterative product analytics which allow them to continually update, analyze and tweak their product without fear of adjusting their schema or redefining business logic
- Row-level details so the people closest to the data can drill into the why behind every report and take action on any inconsistencies immediately
- Feature-rich reporting that leverages Snowflake’s unique concurrency functionality and simplicity with the power and flexibility of Looker’s modeling layer
Finally the 3 real simple survival tips to guarantee any sales manager - time deprived or not – to lead a team who crushes their numbers consistently. Once you know the CRT Survival Formula your team will always be #1 on the leaderboard and you will be indispensable to your company.
When you embark on a business process mapping journey, there's no one right way to document these processes.
There are as many documentation options as there are processes. As a result, Visio 2016 provides multiple options and a wealth of capabilities so you can choose how you want to document, analyze, and improve work processes.
Join this webcast with Scott Helmers, Partner at Harvard Computing Group, to learn how to:
- Make flowcharts faster, easier, and better-looking than ever before
- Use swimlane diagrams to add structure to your flowcharts
- Leverage Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) for when standards matter
- Enable TaskMap, an easy-to-use Visio add-in, for process mapping
It's more important than ever to create a holistic experience for customers.
Today's consumer expects retailers to deliver a frictionless integrated experience across all channels. The Age of the Consumer continues to drive an increase in purchasing options, and it's critical for brands to ensure they provide consumers with the absolute best customer experience across all channels, or they will find another place to shop.
Consumers still transact more in store than online, and digital transformation is the key building block for integrated retail.
Join this webcast to:
- Find out why clienteling and personalization are key to customer experience in store
- Learn how to make omni-channel/unified commerce real
- Discover how using data improves customer interaction and care
Account managers, lawyers, consultants – these are examples of client facing individuals were hired for a specific skill set. They don’t see themselves as salespeople and they definitely don’t want to be called salespeople; but, at the end of the day they must drive revenue. This webinar will give you some actionable strategies for helping non-sellers build relationships, leverage existing relationships and grow their business.
Inefficient data pulls to update stale Excel spreadsheets. Manual SQL queries against your production database. Data locked away in apps with unusable analytics interfaces. When you don’t have a solution for data, you fall back on slow, suboptimal tactics for accessing data, denying business users and decision makers access to the most accurate, up to date, and relevant information.
Learn how Talkdesk went from a chaotic world like the one above to being a company where people can easily explore data and quickly get a 360° view of every account. Using FiveTran and Looker, Talkdesk’s product manager was able to tie all their now-centralized data together to create a powerful and stable environment for data discovery.
From this webinar, you will learn:
• What a centralized data store can do for you and how you can achieve that
• Why you should be transforming your data at the time of query, not before you load it into your database
• How one man created a company-wide data platform in one month
Watch to understand how to take control of your data and use it to drive results.