Get powerful finance management insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge that will help you to determine which financial factors build or erode value in your organization.
In today's complex B2B sales environment, realizing the full benefits of the sales tool set depends on many factors, namely integration. Over 33% of the organizations studied have minimal to no integration between their sales tools.
Through this sales tool integration study, it's been proven that the integration of sales tools with each other and CRM systems result in remarkably better sales outcomes. We want you to be able to generate revenue significantly easier and improve your sales process effectiveness. Watch DemandMetric and CallidusCloud to learn why only 15% of the study respondents use 5 or more of the tool categories and what are the top barriers of integrating sales tools.
- What is the impact of trapping your sales tools in disconnected silos?
- What is the current state of tool integration?
- What benefits come when tools are integrated?
A tale as old as time: the want and need to move money, transfer it. And for the last 150 years that need has been met by the Money Transfer Industry. Today, this need is still as relevant as it was back then when the first money transfer took place, and so are the businesses providing that service. The Money Transfer Industry is, in fact, fundamental for the world economic activity.
Much has happened since that first wire transfer: migration trends changes, de-risking, technology innovations, new business models, stricter regulations, higher regulators’ expectations, and the rise of FinTech; but the role of Money Transfer Organizations is just as important as ever; or maybe even more.
With an outlook such as this, we are looking to industry experts for guidance to navigate these unknown waters. To understand the trends that will be defining the Industry in 2017, and how you can make sure your organization is ready the face the challenges, and make the best of the opportunities to come.
Join Hugo Cuevas-Mohr, Director at IMTC Conferences and Mohr World Consulting; Fernando Fayzano, CEO at Pontual Money Services; and Jose Caldera (moderator) VP of Products at IdentityMind Global in discussing:
- The top of mind issues that are keeping Industry leaders busy (and up at night) in 2017
- AML and Fraud Prevention: strengthening your processes through technology
- De-Risking: What’s in store for the year ahead?
- Land ahoy! - The promise of new markets: the unbanked and underbanked
- Going digital: What it means to your business
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk - however organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight through processing.
Turning procurement into a true source of value for the business requires the skillsets in the function to align, build relationships and take purchasing from the mundane to the entrepreneurial. A carefully constructed talent strategy, allied with an ability to get the most out of the people available is vital, but beyond that, true change in the function requires true leaders. This discussion will look at how to empower your team to make purchasing simple and to transform the way that the whole organization approaches purchasing
In this on-demand webinar, you will hear how:
- To implement tools teams can use to make day-to-day purchasing simpler and focus their abilities on strategic goals
- Functions can do more with less and give their teams the power to make a difference to stakeholders
- To match a talent strategy with technology and outsourcing activities in order to get the most effective use of the resources available
Assessment and implementation of the new revenue recognition standard is in full force and moving beyond the assessment phase for many companies. This webinar will provide a high-level summary of the new revenue recognition standard focusing on implementation considerations including tax and internal control documentation and procedures, as well as disclosure requirements and examples of the new significant footnote disclosures. This webinar will go beyond the debits and credits and into specific areas that companies should focus on as they move toward the adoption date. The presenters will share their perspectives gained and other issues noted when advising clients on their assessment and implementations as well as noted within industry guidance.
Pam Henry, CPA, CGMA; Director - Finance and Accounting
Ladonna Johnson, CPA; Engagement Manager – Technical Accounting
ECN is pleased to be hosting a webinar with experts from PWC, Aite and NICE Actimize on March, 15.
Join us to hear how buy side firms are addressing the challenges of the expanding global regulations, and how your own evolving business model could be a significant compliance issue.
During this webinar participants will discuss:
• What is behind the shift in compliance regulations, and what to expect in the future
• How hedge funds and asset managers are reacting
• How are hedge funds and asset managers, like you, reacting
• Why you should embrace the change
• Lessons learned from peers
• Choosing the right technology
Stephen Anikewich, Head of Compliance, NICE Actimize
Danielle Tierney, Senior Analyst, Aite
Harshad Pitkar, Partner, Financial Services – Risk and Compliance, PWC
Jodie Paula Cohen, Event Creation Network
It seems like everywhere you look, artificial intelligence and machine learning are being talked about. During this live webinar, we'll cut through the noise and explore practical applications of machine learning in spend management.
Digital identities are the lifeblood of the modern digital economy
As human activity migrates online, challenges for authenticating physical identities arise, while businesses and consumers look around for guidance.
Increasing demand for answers to the identity verification dilemma was just one of the contributing factors for the emancipation of the identity space as an industry of its own, vertical-agnostic.
With such an outlook, it is important to understand what a Digital Identity is, and their current role in our society. Furthermore, how to leverage the identities to build better business models, deliver better products and services; and most importantly, how to take the leap and hop on the Identity Evolution train - after all, you don’t want to get left behind.
We know implementing new technologies, and changing your current operations and processes can be a challenge. And even though the benefits far outweigh the costs, it always helps to have a guiding hand. Today, that guiding hand comes as a framework to understand how digital identities play a beneficial role in each industry and YOUR business, so you can start the journey from analog to digital identities within your organization.
At the end of the webinar you will:
- Be able to differentiate physical from digital identities, and the attributes that shape them.
- Appreciate the function digital identities play today, and their potential to help overcome present [and future] social and economic challenges.
- Understand the role of Blockchain in the Digital Identity Ecosystem.
- Recognize the business models that are placing identity at the center: Identity-as-a-Service, or Identity APIs - and how they can reshape the world as we know it.
- Know WHY and HOW to make the leap over to digital identities within your business.
When it comes to supplier enablement, companies implementing e-invoicing have very low expectations. On average, they're aiming for only 49%, according to recent poll data from The Hackett Group. And none of the respondents set their goal as 100% enablement. Apparently, the poll didn't include Greif, a Coupa customer and leading global manufacturer of industrial packaging. By the end of 2015, Greif will have over 90% of their approximately 3,500 indirect suppliers enabled and they hope to reach their goal of 100% early in 2016
With over 1 billion monthly active users, Facebook Messenger is beginning to change the world for companies looking for ways to connect with, engage, and retain an unprecedented number of customers. And we’re guessing that’s probably you.
It’s all because of Messenger’s developer tools, which have leapt on the promise of bots for customer service and native payments without ever leaving the platform--and have thoroughly delivered on it. Users stay cozily inside the Messenger platform to play games, search, shop, pay, and more, meaning they’re fully engaged with your brand in multiple ways in a single brand context.
Facebook’s long-term plan: make Messenger the center of users’ lives. Your short-term plan: start positioning yourself to take advantage of this revolution in messenger tech innovation. Register for this free VB Live event now and learn how you can monetize Messenger.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Understand the broader digital wallet strategy to connect with customers through chatbots
* Get valuable tips to spin chatbots into gold
* Learn the biggest mistake organizations are making with payments through Messenger
* Laura Knapp, Managing Director, SRAX Social, Social Reality
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
During this webinar we will look at how Aggregate Industries and the ICI Pension Fund have used phased de-risking to take down their pension risk over time. We will discuss how Aggregate Industries implemented their £135m follow-on buy-in in 2016 and how the trustee of ICI used innovative umbrella contracts to move quickly, securing £2.7bn across five buy-ins in six months over 2016.
Senior finance executives often have a gut feeling about whether the spend-management efforts at their companies are optimized, but there’s no substitute for hard numbers when it comes to ensuring operational excellence. This Webcast will gather a group of finance and technology experts to discuss (1) why benchmarking is used by forward-looking finance chiefs to optimize spend-management efforts and (2) what critical key performance indicators should be used to benchmark and improve performance.
Financial institutions from all over the world are facing increasingly strict regulations regarding the verification and authentication of their customers’ identity. The imminent enforcement of the 4AMLD and the publication of the 5AMLD will nothing but add pressure on the financial services industry.
To keep a competitive edge and still be compliant with the latest Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations, banks, prepaid card operators, digital currency processors, exchanges, and wallets are being compelled to embrace the digitalisation of traditionally cumbersome processes such as customer due diligence and ongoing authentication.
Aiming to simplify KYC in this ever-changing regulatory environment, and optimizing the digital channels for further security and convenience, financial institutions need to successfully achieve this change within their policies, procedures, business models, and technology infrastructures.
During this webinar, our panel of experts will provide answers to the following questions:
•Are the technologies to underpin digital identity verification reliable and robust enough for financial institutions to rely on them?
•Are customers prepared to go down the digital route?
•Can financial institutions strike the right balance between rock-solid compliance, and smooth, easy, digital customer experience?
•How are financial institutions coping with the challenges posed by the latest regulatory updates?
Join us for this panel discussion with our expert speakers:
Don Thibeau, Chairman & President, The Open Identity Exchange (OIX)
Fintan Byrne, Head of Risk & Chief Compliance Officer, CurrencyFair
Sarah Clarke, General Manager - Identity, Mitek
David Rennie, Identity Assurance Programme, UK Cabinet Office
Hear Ben Conwell; our eCommerce Fulfillment Practice Group Expert (and former Amazon N. American Operations Real Estate Director) and Garrick Brown; our Head of Retail Research for the Americas, explore the impact of the holiday shopping season and eCommerce, and relevant trends and data points affecting what’s in store for supply chain and brick-and-mortar retail in 2017.
It takes more than Superman or his Justice League to develop and maintain an effective app monetization strategy. This is especially true in light of a recent report which found that 0.19 percent of all mobile game players contributed 48 percent of revenue. How can one identify the high-spend users while not alienating the remaining percentage that only have potential to spend within the app?
Ideally, one would customize app strategy according to type of user. Better still, each user would have her own strategy. Unfortunately this isn't a scalable solution to monetization.
In this webinar, you'll learn to:
* Customize your monetization strategy so that it's scalable
* Unlock the revenue potential of lower spending users
* Attract higher-spend users
* Negotiate monetization strategies without alienating current users
* Maximo Cavazzani, founder and CEO, Etermax (Trivia Crack)
* Eric Shashoua, CEO, Kiwi for Gmail
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
For many subscription businesses, subscription management serves as the hub for enterprise-wide business, financial and customer data. A customer-centric, flexible subscription management platform that can scale and evolve with their dynamic business is a key requirement.
Join us as we share the blueprint for successfully scaling subscription revenue and automating financial reporting. We will cover:
- Automating revenue recognition and speeding month-end close
- Delivering customer intelligence, financial information and actionable business metrics to stakeholders across the enterprise
- Integrating seamlessly with financial systems to boost productivity and provide real-time insights.
We will also share the key performance metrics every finance professional should know to ensure the health of their subscription business.
Watch this recorded session from Momentum 2016 to hear how two DocuSign customers implemented DocuSign for Salesforce in their organization. Topics covered include best practices for implementing DocuSign for Salesforce and tips for driving adoption and usage of DocuSign for Salesforce across all departments.
Subscription management serves as the nexus for your most powerful business data: billing, marketing and customer events. This session will show you how to unlock the power of subscription data to speed business decisions, optimize revenue and improve customer lifetime value.
Join subscription analytics expert, Emma Clark and learn:
•The definitive list of KPIs for understanding subscription business health
•How to identify key churn factors to improve customer loyalty
•Best practices for optimizing plan performance and profits.
DocuSign helps sales organizations close deals faster — anywhere in the world. DocuSign offers greater visibility into a deal’s status, the ability to collect information so you don’t need to rekey data, and the ability to send out reminders so you can spend more time selling and less time tracking down signatures.
DocuSign customers will share their best practices for shortening the sales cycle and increasing the productivity of their teams by integrating DocuSign into the sales workflow.
Brian Driver, Salesforce
Elizabeth Guerra, LinkedIn
The Importance of Benchmarking in Understanding Your Spend Management Success
In this webinar, a panel of industry leaders will discuss the important role benchmarking plays in their success and what critical KPIs should be used to benchmark and improve performance for operational excellence in 2017 and beyond. The panel of experts will share their key performance indicators that help them drive savings and improve operational efficiency.
What future technologies are going to have the biggest impact on the procurement function? Listen to this webinar to learn how technology is changing the role of procurement and helping advance those organizations that embrace innovation.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Buy-side analysts have benefited from algorithms and quantitative models for some time, enhancing the speed and accuracy of their decision-making. How can IROs use the same technology to further elevate their day-to-day practices? How much faith can you put in Big Data, automation and predictive analytics, and how much time would that free up to spend on strategic priorities?
What we’ll discuss:
• Learning from the advances made on the buy side: how to use algorithms and quantitative analytics to measure peer performance, understand market trends and monitor shareholder activity
• Is what you’re saying resonating? How can you use the aforementioned tools to assess whether what you’re communicating to the market is generating positive results?
• Gaining deeper and actionable insight into stock performance: how predictive analytics can help IROs forecast more accurately and answer tough questions
• To think is human, to automate is divine: what day-to-day tasks of IROs can be automated to free them up for higher value efforts?
• What does the future hold? How far away are new strides in automation, artificial intelligence and technology for IROs?
• Adam Frederick, senior vice president of intelligence, Q4
• Scott Powell, executive vice president & head of investor relations, VolitionRX
• Moderator: Ben Ashwell, digital editor, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
In this webinar we will take you through how our DB pension client (T H WHITE) moved from a £13.8m buy-out deficit to being able to secure their members’ pensions in full with a £25m buy-out. Ultimately, they only paid £4.8m of contributions and were able to wind-up the scheme with a surplus refunded.
We will look at how the key ingredients of an effective investment strategy, good preparation and governance, and seizing opportunities with insurers could help you achieve your objectives ahead of schedule, and with much lower company contributions than originally expected.
Who should join this webinar?
Trustees or sponsors with closed defined benefit pension schemes (under £100m) who have an ultimate goal to buy-out and wind-up.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
9.00 am PST / 12.00 noon EST / 5.00 pm BST / 6.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
In a landscape that demands greater transparency and accountability, boards are facing higher expectations than ever before. Not only are they recognized for organizational success but they are also accountable for organizational shortcomings. Pressure is coming from investors, regulatory bodies, customers and even the media.
With these increased expectations comes an expanded role for the board in many organizations, moving beyond traditional governance concerns to become much more involved in strategy. As a result, more and more directors are seeking better board preparation and communication tools. In response, technology in the boardroom is evolving to adapt and meet these needs.
Join a group of experts for a webinar on how technology trends in the boardroom reflect the strategic role of the board.
Participants will learn:
• How board responsibilities have evolved
• Why expectations of the board have climbed
• How boards can respond to growing pressures
• How technology has evolved to help boards become more strategic
• Brian Bolash, corporate secretary and senior counsel, Erie Indemnity Company
• Dottie Schindlinger, vice president and governance technology evangelist, Diligent
• Keyna Skeffington, vice president and deputy general counsel, Medtronic
• Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor, Corporate Secretary
This is part of Corporate Secretary’s program of content-driven webinars. Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, the webinar will bring you up to speed on this critical issue in just 30 minutes.
Unable to listen live? No problem! Sign up anyway and we will send you the on-demand recording to listen to at a time that’s convenient for you.
Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall health of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs, on Thursday, March 29 at 10 am PT/ 1pm ET and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful subscription businesses are using to reduce churn -- and keep more customers.
For years, delivering a powerful personal financial management solution (PFM) consisted of providing consumers with basic budgeting, spending and tracking tools. And, while many PFM users found these tools useful, many more are still left searching for more personalized and predictive solutions to help them better understand and manage their financial wellness. Today, if your PFM solution doesn't offer the personalized services and support your customers want, with the features they need, you've already lost them.
Successful providers of financial wellness solutions understand that their biggest competitive advantage — and the key to retaining their customers — is having an intimate understanding of their clients' financial wellness. With improved data aggregation, AI models, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, your company can provide smarter, more personalized financial wellness solutions that deliver the actionable suggestions and guidance that build long-term trust and loyalty.
To find out how you can deliver more meaningful and productive financial wellness solutions that deliver engagement and longevity, don't miss out on this interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
* Pivoting the drivers of change and the evolution of PFM in banking
* How to improve customer interaction with financial wellness solutions
* Using predictive analytics and AI to deliver more personalized and engaging financial wellness applications
* Driving customer loyalty and engagement with the next wave of financial wellness solutions
* Katy Gibson, VP Product Management, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Abe.ai
* Colin Walsh, CEO and Co-founder, Varo Money
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Blue Hill recently conducted a study on the true cost of not acting on a managed mobile policy for the Enterprise. The results of this study provide a wake-up call for large enterprises that continue to approach mobile through a status-quo policy without considering the full costs from a financial, technical, logistical and strategic perspective. In our webinar we will reflect on each of these points of view as they relate to mobile, and provide an actionable plan to help you overcome what we term "Mobile Paralysis" or the barriers to implementing a truly holistic mobile policy for your organization.
Nearly 50% of business leaders fear they will become obsolete over the next several years, and nearly 80% feel threatened by digital startups. Why? New technologies and digital strategies are challenging existing business models and forcing companies of all sizes to reimagine patient care, product innovation and distribution models to remain competitive.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by PharmaVOICE to learn from Andrea Bradbury, Co-Founder and Chief Quality Officer, Suvoda Software, a leader operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology as she shares how she built her business on a digital platform to accelerate her organization’s global expansion while meeting the needs of mobile, digital customers and employees.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining clinical research, sales and HR processes with digital tools
- Elevating the digital agenda at your organization
- Scaling technologies globally
- Applying nimble design models for life science operations
- Implementing top life sciences trends in 2017
As organisations expand through growth or acquisition, it can be increasingly time consuming to keep using MS Excel for consolidated group reporting. Due to the workload involved in collating and checking multiple spreadsheets, group reporting can’t be done very frequently, is prone to errors and leaves little time for the group finance team to provide suitable analysis and commentary.
This session will provide an overview of how organisations have managed to free up time within the group finance function for more value-added activities, by switching from spreadsheets to using a specialist application designed for the task.