Get powerful finance management insights for your business. Connect with experts and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge that will help you to determine which financial factors build or erode value in your organization.
As organisations expand through growth or acquisition, it can be increasingly time consuming to keep using MS Excel for consolidated group reporting. Due to the workload involved in collating and checking multiple spreadsheets, group reporting can’t be done very frequently, is prone to errors and leaves little time for the group finance team to provide suitable analysis and commentary.
This session will provide an overview of how organisations have managed to free up time within the group finance function for more value-added activities, by switching from spreadsheets to using a specialist application designed for the task.
Nearly 50% of business leaders fear they will become obsolete over the next several years, and nearly 80% feel threatened by digital startups. Why? New technologies and digital strategies are challenging existing business models and forcing companies of all sizes to reimagine patient care, product innovation and distribution models to remain competitive.
View this on-demand webinar hosted by PharmaVOICE to learn from Andrea Bradbury, Co-Founder and Chief Quality Officer, Suvoda Software, a leader operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology as she shares how she built her business on a digital platform to accelerate her organization’s global expansion while meeting the needs of mobile, digital customers and employees.
Topics covered include:
- Streamlining clinical research, sales and HR processes with digital tools
- Elevating the digital agenda at your organization
- Scaling technologies globally
- Applying nimble design models for life science operations
- Implementing top life sciences trends in 2017
The University of Aberdeen is committed to producing graduates equipped to make the world a better place. Find out how Unit4 is supporting the students, lecturers, professors, researchers and staff in this journey.
B2B companies are looking for ways to provide a great B2C-style buying experience for their customers as a competitive advantage. CPQ provides B2B companies the opportunity to deliver great buying experiences across all channels, without over-rotating toward eCommerce.
Join guest speaker, John Bruno, Analyst from Forrester Research and Giles House, EVP of Product & CMO at CallidusCloud, as they explain how sales technologies have transformed and how CPQ positions B2B companies to deliver and support consistently high quality customer experiences.
For years, delivering a powerful personal financial management solution (PFM) consisted of providing consumers with basic budgeting, spending and tracking tools. And, while many PFM users found these tools useful, many more are still left searching for more personalized and predictive solutions to help them better understand and manage their financial wellness. Today, if your PFM solution doesn't offer the personalized services and support your customers want, with the features they need, you've already lost them.
Successful providers of financial wellness solutions understand that their biggest competitive advantage — and the key to retaining their customers — is having an intimate understanding of their clients' financial wellness. With improved data aggregation, AI models, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, your company can provide smarter, more personalized financial wellness solutions that deliver the actionable suggestions and guidance that build long-term trust and loyalty.
To find out how you can deliver more meaningful and productive financial wellness solutions that deliver engagement and longevity, don't miss out on this interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
* Pivoting the drivers of change and the evolution of PFM in banking
* How to improve customer interaction with financial wellness solutions
* Using predictive analytics and AI to deliver more personalized and engaging financial wellness applications
* Driving customer loyalty and engagement with the next wave of financial wellness solutions
* Katy Gibson, VP Product Management, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Abe.ai
* Colin Walsh, CEO and Co-founder, Varo Money
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall health of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs, on Thursday, March 29 at 10 am PT/ 1pm ET and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful subscription businesses are using to reduce churn -- and keep more customers.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
9.00 am PST / 12.00 noon EST / 5.00 pm BST / 6.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
In a landscape that demands greater transparency and accountability, boards are facing higher expectations than ever before. Not only are they recognized for organizational success but they are also accountable for organizational shortcomings. Pressure is coming from investors, regulatory bodies, customers and even the media.
With these increased expectations comes an expanded role for the board in many organizations, moving beyond traditional governance concerns to become much more involved in strategy. As a result, more and more directors are seeking better board preparation and communication tools. In response, technology in the boardroom is evolving to adapt and meet these needs.
Join a group of experts for a webinar on how technology trends in the boardroom reflect the strategic role of the board.
Participants will learn:
• How board responsibilities have evolved
• Why expectations of the board have climbed
• How boards can respond to growing pressures
• How technology has evolved to help boards become more strategic
• Brian Bolash, corporate secretary and senior counsel, Erie Indemnity Company
• Dottie Schindlinger, vice president and governance technology evangelist, Diligent
• Keyna Skeffington, vice president and deputy general counsel, Medtronic
• Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor, Corporate Secretary
This is part of Corporate Secretary’s program of content-driven webinars. Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, the webinar will bring you up to speed on this critical issue in just 30 minutes.
Unable to listen live? No problem! Sign up anyway and we will send you the on-demand recording to listen to at a time that’s convenient for you.
In this webinar we will take you through how our DB pension client (T H WHITE) moved from a £13.8m buy-out deficit to being able to secure their members’ pensions in full with a £25m buy-out. Ultimately, they only paid £4.8m of contributions and were able to wind-up the scheme with a surplus refunded.
We will look at how the key ingredients of an effective investment strategy, good preparation and governance, and seizing opportunities with insurers could help you achieve your objectives ahead of schedule, and with much lower company contributions than originally expected.
Who should join this webinar?
Trustees or sponsors with closed defined benefit pension schemes (under £100m) who have an ultimate goal to buy-out and wind-up.
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk. Join us as Markus Hornburg, of Coupa Software, discusses how organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight-through processing.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
8.00 am PST / 11.00 am EST / 4.00 pm BST / 5.00 pm CET
Duration: 30 minutes
Buy-side analysts have benefited from algorithms and quantitative models for some time, enhancing the speed and accuracy of their decision-making. How can IROs use the same technology to further elevate their day-to-day practices? How much faith can you put in Big Data, automation and predictive analytics, and how much time would that free up to spend on strategic priorities?
What we’ll discuss:
• Learning from the advances made on the buy side: how to use algorithms and quantitative analytics to measure peer performance, understand market trends and monitor shareholder activity
• Is what you’re saying resonating? How can you use the aforementioned tools to assess whether what you’re communicating to the market is generating positive results?
• Gaining deeper and actionable insight into stock performance: how predictive analytics can help IROs forecast more accurately and answer tough questions
• To think is human, to automate is divine: what day-to-day tasks of IROs can be automated to free them up for higher value efforts?
• What does the future hold? How far away are new strides in automation, artificial intelligence and technology for IROs?
• Adam Frederick, senior vice president of intelligence, Q4
• Scott Powell, executive vice president & head of investor relations, VolitionRX
• Moderator: Ben Ashwell, digital editor, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.
In today's complex B2B sales environment, realizing the full benefits of the sales tool set depends on many factors, namely integration. Over 33% of the organizations studied have minimal to no integration between their sales tools.
Through this sales tool integration study, it's been proven that the integration of sales tools with each other and CRM systems result in remarkably better sales outcomes. We want you to be able to generate revenue significantly easier and improve your sales process effectiveness. Watch DemandMetric and CallidusCloud to learn why only 15% of the study respondents use 5 or more of the tool categories and what are the top barriers of integrating sales tools.
- What is the impact of trapping your sales tools in disconnected silos?
- What is the current state of tool integration?
- What benefits come when tools are integrated?
A tale as old as time: the want and need to move money, transfer it. And for the last 150 years that need has been met by the Money Transfer Industry. Today, this need is still as relevant as it was back then when the first money transfer took place, and so are the businesses providing that service. The Money Transfer Industry is, in fact, fundamental for the world economic activity.
Much has happened since that first wire transfer: migration trends changes, de-risking, technology innovations, new business models, stricter regulations, higher regulators’ expectations, and the rise of FinTech; but the role of Money Transfer Organizations is just as important as ever; or maybe even more.
With an outlook such as this, we are looking to industry experts for guidance to navigate these unknown waters. To understand the trends that will be defining the Industry in 2017, and how you can make sure your organization is ready the face the challenges, and make the best of the opportunities to come.
Join Hugo Cuevas-Mohr, Director at IMTC Conferences and Mohr World Consulting; Fernando Fayzano, CEO at Pontual Money Services; and Jose Caldera (moderator) VP of Products at IdentityMind Global in discussing:
- The top of mind issues that are keeping Industry leaders busy (and up at night) in 2017
- AML and Fraud Prevention: strengthening your processes through technology
- De-Risking: What’s in store for the year ahead?
- Land ahoy! - The promise of new markets: the unbanked and underbanked
- Going digital: What it means to your business
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
AP automation strengthens supplier relationships, uses resources more effectively, and reduces business risk - however organizations, whether international or domestic, must have a solid understanding of compliance in the invoicing process to achieve straight through processing.
Turning procurement into a true source of value for the business requires the skillsets in the function to align, build relationships and take purchasing from the mundane to the entrepreneurial. A carefully constructed talent strategy, allied with an ability to get the most out of the people available is vital, but beyond that, true change in the function requires true leaders. This discussion will look at how to empower your team to make purchasing simple and to transform the way that the whole organization approaches purchasing
In this on-demand webinar, you will hear how:
- To implement tools teams can use to make day-to-day purchasing simpler and focus their abilities on strategic goals
- Functions can do more with less and give their teams the power to make a difference to stakeholders
- To match a talent strategy with technology and outsourcing activities in order to get the most effective use of the resources available
Assessment and implementation of the new revenue recognition standard is in full force and moving beyond the assessment phase for many companies. This webinar will provide a high-level summary of the new revenue recognition standard focusing on implementation considerations including tax and internal control documentation and procedures, as well as disclosure requirements and examples of the new significant footnote disclosures. This webinar will go beyond the debits and credits and into specific areas that companies should focus on as they move toward the adoption date. The presenters will share their perspectives gained and other issues noted when advising clients on their assessment and implementations as well as noted within industry guidance.
Pam Henry, CPA, CGMA; Director - Finance and Accounting
Ladonna Johnson, CPA; Engagement Manager – Technical Accounting
During this session, we will discuss how identifying risks and weaknesses in the procurement and contract process can result in reduced costs, recovered savings and corporate governance. You will learn how to identify differences between the contracted commercial teams and what is actually invoiced by vendors using a proven four-phased approach, data mining and other techniques to accentuate manual efforts. You also will discover how to embed controls and recover real dollars through an in-depth review of your procurement process and contracts.
This webinar features George Albarelli, Director of Risk Advisory Services, and Bill Consolie, Global Practice Leader of Construction Services. They will:
•Provide background and perspective on procurement contract compliance efforts
•Demonstrate how to identify contract risks and weaknesses in the procurement and contract process
•Introduce processes that could reduce overpayments
•Share how to imbed controls and recover real dollars
In addition to the above, the presenters will highlight specific aspects of contract compliance as it relates to construction. Specifically, they will emphasize:
•Cash management / cash flow
Presented by George Albarelli, RAS Director, and Bill Consolie, Practice Leader-Construction Services, both of Experis Finance.
Choosing the right cloud provider, that meets your requirements at the right price can be a daunting task. We’ve seen too many make the wrong choices. In this webinar, we will guide you through the things to think about when executing a cloud strategy and how to avoid the pitfalls. Is there a better way to do things? We think so.
Some things you'll learn in this webinar:
Not all clouds are created equal. How to choose the best cloud(s) for your companies needs
How to estimate your bandwidth
How to avoid sticker shock and leverage the best value
Today, 85% of European companies rely on manual, error-prone processes to manage commissions and motivate salespeople. Research shows that investment in SPM technology improves sales productivity and increases top line revenue. In this webinar hosted by CallidusCloud, OpenSymmetry will set out the case for prioritising investment in SPM Technology, identifying the financial and non-financial benefits that SPM technology delivers
At a time when new-client revenue in the industry is at its lowest point in nine years and competition is soaring, professional services leaders are focusing on their strongest assets: their people.
With exciting, new cloud-based applications, organizations are now able to better manage and develop talent, leading to increased productivity, higher levels of workforce efficiency, and optimized profits.
Watch the webinar replay to find out why Quorum chose Workday Professional Services Automation, hear about its deployment process, and discover the benefits it has already experienced by managing people, finances, and projects in a single system.