Reducing data center complexity with VMware and HP
Join VMware and HP in this online, interactive webinar forum to learn how they deliver virtualization solutions from the desktop, to the datacenter and into the cloud with high value and reduced cost and risk.
Client Virtualization for the Rest of UsBrian Gammage - VMware, Doug Hart - HP, Stan Gibson, IDGA revolution is underway in end-user computing, as workers bring their own mobile devices to work. At the same time, IT must keep data secure and deploy the latest desktop and mobile operating systems. A solution is emerging: Client virtualization supports diverse end-user devices securely, while lowering management costs. Join HP’s Doug Hart to learn how VMware and Hewlett-Packard have built out-of -the box client virtualization solution for small and midsize businesses.Read more >
A revolution is underway in end-user computing, as workers bring their own mobile devices to work. At the same time, IT must keep data secure and deploy the latest desktop and mobile operating systems. A solution is emerging: Client virtualization supports diverse end-user devices securely, while lowering management costs. Join HP’s Doug Hart to learn how VMware and Hewlett-Packard have built out-of -the box client virtualization solution for small and midsize businesses.
Join us for an interactive technical discussion about the latest technologies that can assist you with your cloud implementation and strategy. Experts from HP and VMware will discuss innovative new products that provide customers with highly-integrated and flexible cloud solutions. We'll also discuss the latest PCI Compliance Reference Architecture and how to protect your cloud from security threats.
This one-hour session is designed for technical personnel interested in learning about:
PCI compliance reference architecture
Secure Virtualization Framework (SFV) with TippingPoint
Autonomy Data Protector and StoreOnce for vCloud Director Cloud Backup
As you consider your cloud and virtualization options, the question that resonates above all else is: Where do I start?
This event is for organizations in the beginning stages of virtualizing application servers for both routine and mission-critical applications.
In this presentation, industry leaders will help you to prepare for private, public or hybrid cloud deployment, as well as discuss the cost saving and performance-enhancing capabilities available in the cloud. Experts will offer guidance and share best practices for undertaking a cloud computing project including:
- What’s in an app: Which applications are easier to virtualize
- Database Strategies: Best practices for virtualizing database driven applications
- Web and Messaging: Internet-facing applications and virtualization approaches
- How to approach virtualizing your homegrown code
- The virtualization pitfalls to avoid when planning your cloud strategy
While most of the focus on cloud computing and virtualization centers on its impact on servers, there is another large aspect that is often overlooked when planning a cloud strategy, client virtualization. Where server virtualization offers the benefits of flexibility, speed and good ROI; client virtualization can reach into every corner of your enterprise, and bring mission-critical applications to users, devices and locations that were previously impractical or impossible to serve.
Join experts from VMware and HP to learn how client-side virtualization can improve your organization’s performance, while reducing the IT burden of managing and maintaining an increasingly diverse client universe.
Attendees will learn:
- Different methods for client virtualization.
- How to extend the life of client desktop and laptops regardless of their OS.
- What tools are at your disposal to ease your cloud computing transition.
- How to calculate the ROI of client virtualization.
- Will virtualization extend the life of your PCs past their planned refresh? Register now for this complimentary eSeminar and find out!
In the next year at least half of all small to mid- businesses will move to virtualization. Will yours be among them? The benefits are real – improved agility and cost savings, but so are the challenges – especially protecting data and maintaining uptime for your new virtual machines and all their application data.
As the foundation of Cloud Computing, The Big “V” is one of the big buzzwords in technology, and with a dizzying array of choices it’s important to have guidance on how to provide fast, efficient and reliable protection of your applications to ensure your users have access when they need it.
Join VMware and HP to learn what organizations like yours are doing to take advantage of today’s latest technologies, and how you can prepare now to reap tomorrow’s cloud computing benefits.
Attendees will learn:
- How to select an affordable virtualization solution for your organization
- Proven methods for deploying virtualization and cloud computing
- What you need to know about backing up virtual machines, their data and applications
- How to gain a business continuity solution as part of your virtualization deployment
- Best practices in deploying new applications, servers and solutions