Forrester, Vice President - Jonathan Penn | ESET, Director of Technical Education - Randy Abrams
Trends such as mobility, Web 2.0, and consumerization are shattering traditional notions of IT control. As a result, IT security organizations are struggling to defend against a more formidable hacker adversary at a time when they have less visibility and control over their IT environment.
Forrester Research: Understanding and adapting to the New Threat Landscape
* What you need to know about the changing nature of the threat landscape
* Which long-held security principles are outdated, and which ones should be adhered to
* Where to invest to maximize the impact of your efforts while minimizing risk
ESET: The New Threatscape - What hasn't changed?
* Recognizing old attacks in the context of new technologies
* Addressing the constants; Security software, patch management, password management, encryption, education
What is the Cybersecurity Masters Series?
ESET's Cybersecurity Masters webinar series is designed to connect you with the experts. As an IT Security professional you will gain access to analysis and commentary from industry experts on the Cybersecurity front. Register now >>