Ashley Blackmon, VP marketing, Zillow Group
In Part 1 of this compelling Masters of Mobile Data series, you'll learn how to acquire high value users the right way. If you build it, they will come. Right. That may be the hope of many mobile app publishers, but it’s not even remotely true when it comes to the battle for quality users in 2016. And while most app publishers know it’s essential to have a fierce user acquisition strategy in place, what that consists of and how they put it into practice is another thing altogether.
That’s why VentureBeat took a deep dive into mobile user acquisition. We were determined to find out what’s working for successful app publishers, what you should be paying to acquire high-value users, and which user acquisition solutions you need to partner with in order to have an ironclad UA methodology in place.
In the process, we surveyed over 700 mobile developers with a billion users among them. We also studied data summarizing the results of almost 14 billion mobile ads, and talked to leading user acquisition experts.
Of course, you could read the full report -- or you could tune into this not-to-be missed webinar that will cover the most essential takeaways needed to hook those quality users.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Learn the price app publishers are currently paying to acquire quality users across several categories
* Review the top user acquisition platforms and why
* Understand the role of timing in UA
* Maximize organic installs of your mobile application
* Dave Myers, COO and Co-Founder, mParticle
* Ashley Blackmon, VP marketing, Zillow Group
* Alexandra Press Maguire, Digital Marketing Director, Gilt Group
* John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, TUNE
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
SPONSORED by mParticle
Register today for this free VentureBeat Live event