Cloud computing has exploded over the past few years, delivering a previously unimagined level of workplace mobility and flexibility. The cloud computing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged professionals learning from the latest cloud computing research and resources. Join the community to expand your cloud computing knowledge and have your questions answered in live sessions with industry experts and vendor representatives.
As organizations, like yours, move their data to the cloud file sharing and collaboration solutions, there may be a limit to what type of data can be moved there without controlling your own encryption keys. With recently announced Box KeySafe (formerly Box EKM), you can now take advantage of content collaboration in the cloud while maintaining independent control over the encryption keys that protect their content. How?
Box has partnered with Amazon Web Services to provide on-demand management of keys through AWS KMS (Key Management Services). This is a perfect option for organizations that require a simple solution configurable in 30 minutes to address advanced security needs.
Join Rich Mogull, Industry Analyst and CEO of Securosis with Ken Beer, General Manager of Amazon Web Services and Jon Fan, Dir of Enterprise Products at Box to learn how to:
- Identify whether you need customer-managed encryption
- Evaluate options and identify requirements
- Real-world case studies from different industries and company sizes
- How organizations justify the investment
- How to deploy fast without compromising usability and governance at scale
Are you looking for ways to digitize your paper-based workflows at your hospital? Faxing, scanning and burning CDs are labor intensive and require infrastructure costs? To address this, Box, the leading HIPAA compliant collaboration platform for providers and payors has launched a new Provider Solution that helps healthcare organizations digitize paper-based workflows. This new solution includes our core Box collaboration service with our new Box DICOM Viewer (an FDA cleared Class II Medical device), Box Governance to help with data retention and content security, and some new partner integrations that includes messaging into and out of EHRs.
View this on-demand webinar to see how the new Box Provider Solution helps hospitals:
- Digitize paper based workflows - Integrate with faxing services to minimize manual paper-based workflows and improve document capture.
- View and share medical images - Store, view and share clinical imaging studies securely in the cloud or on any mobile device. Share imaging studies across facilities, with patients and with referring doctors. Enable remote diagnosis or 2nd opinion workflows and wet reads and consults on-the-go.
- Communicate securely with EHR/PHRs - Using the government sponsored Direct secure messaging protocol, Box can send and receive medical records from EHRs/PHRs in the form of CCDs or CDAs.
- Stay secure and HIPAA compliant - Set data retention policies and content security rules with the new Box Governance service. Box signs HIPAA Business Associate Agreements with its healthcare customers and offers the best-in-class security, auditing and reporting.
Need a business solution that will enhance security – without getting in the way of collaboration? When companies like yours use our new Box + Microsoft integration, they get the flexibility and productivity they want, the user experience they need, and the security and control that IT departments require.
In this webinar, Box + Microsoft: Better Collaboration and Security with Box + Office 365, you'll learn how your organization can leverage great new Box + Office 365 features:
- Real-time collaboration and co-authoring in Office files
- Productivity on any device, with easy-to-use apps
- Hassle-free access to Outlook attachments
Join Carlos Luna, Administrator at Cox Automotive, Edward Shi, Associate Product Manager at Box, and Trevor Niblock, Group Product Marketing Manager at Box, as they take a closer look at the many ways your business could benefit from the productivity of Microsoft and the collaboration and security of Box.
Looking to better understand your return on investment from using Box – and how you can use the same ROIanalysis techniques to make smarter IT decisions within your own organization?
Today's workforce demands the ability to work securely from anywhere, at any time, on any device. These highly mobilecentric employees need robust tools to collaborate among diverse teams, yet sophisticated cybersecurity threats have placed new demands on IT – and on the applications they're choosing to deploy. Although cloud solutions have revolutionized the way we get work done, many businesses are still struggling to understand the true cost benefit of deploying these invaluable solutions.
Box has commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, creating a detailed financial analysis of the cost, benefit, flexibility and risk factors associated with deploying Box.
Watch this webinar to learn why the Forrester TEI study can be the key to your organization's digital evolution:
- Become more familiar with Box and its functionality
- Hear a detailed ROI analysis of Box deployment, as outlined in the -
Forrester TEI study for Box
- Discover the methodology Forrester uses to develop the study
- Gain insight into how you can apply the Forrester methodology to your own company
Considering the move to cloud but facing challenges getting there?
Companies of all sizes and in all industries have recognized the productivity gains and cost benefits of moving to the cloud, but many often end up inadvertently using migration methods that are inefficient and insecure. After all, moving massive amounts of sensitive data to the cloud isn't a simple undertaking!
At Box, we believe businesses across the globe should be able to make a smooth and seamless transition to the cloud so they can start reaping its benefits faster. That's why we're excited to announce a new service called Box Shuttle: the simple, smart way to migrate large amounts of content to Box.
Watch now to learn about how our content migration services can help you move to Box.
- Justify the investment – and return on investment – of content management in the cloud
- Learn how Box can help you do the heavy lifting with customizable migration service offerings
- Hear how Toyota moved hundreds of millions of files to Box and got up and running in a week
It's your move. Register now for the webinar to learn how Box can help you accelerate your shift to the cloud.
You're now thinking about moving your content management to the cloud, and the tools you need are finally here. Jumpstart the transition by joining this conversation with Forrester's Principal Analyst, Cheryl McKinnon and Box's VP of Enterprise Product Management, Rand Wacker where they'll cover the changing ECM landscape and reveal exclusive trends in the space.
Plus, you'll hear from Box on how it offers a simple, modern approach to content management, bringing you the key capabilities from your legacy ECM system without compromising user experience or security.
Join this webinar to hear about:
- The recent evolution of the ECM landscape
- The future of ECM and how to implement successful change management
- Box's modern approach to content management and what it means for the enterprise
Manufacturing is evolving worldwide and IoT is supporting better manufacturing processes.
New information technologies make managing manufacturing operations more efficient and the work smarter. The Internet of Things (IoT) has the potential to radically improve visibility throughout the manufacturing process.
Join this dynamic discussion with Barbara Giamanco, CEO, Social Centered Selling, Kimberly Knickle, Research Vice President, IDC Manufacturing Insights, and Patricia Panchak, Editor-in-Chief, Industry Week and Group Content.
In this webcast you will:
- Learn how smart manufacturing impacts all areas of the business
- See how new technologies enable the tracking of assets, processes and resources
- Learn what it takes to make sure machines work together
- See how teams of knowledge workers will orchestrate the process
- Learn how to construct your security roadmap
Join us for a technical deep dive into Azure Stack and learn how to transform your workloads.
Azure Stack provides customers and service providers with a seamless and consistent way to run mission-critical application workloads in their datacenter and in the Azure public cloud for a true hybrid experience.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how Azure Stack fits into Microsoft’s hybrid cloud story
-Understand what business and technical gaps are addressed by Azure Stack
- Get to know Azure Stack architecture
This webcast is part of our Explore weekly hot topics on Microsoft Azure webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
With any path to success, there are always some common pitfalls to avoid. With 8 million node hours of experience running Cassandra, and currently managing more than 100 clusters globally for a wide range of clients, Instaclustr has done all the hard work for you.
Through that experience, our team has been able to identify and implement best practices for our clients with applications on Cassandra with great success.
Our 45 minute live webinar will provide you with the vital tools and insider tips to ensure your applications are running smoothly on Cassandra.
What you’ll discover:
-Learn best practices and common pitfalls
-Discuss how to identify their applicability in your use case
-Examine strategies to move existing applications to best practice alignment
Online retailing is no longer as simple as duplicating the in-store experience. It is about so much more. Online retailers are expected to deliver fast, personalized shopping experiences featuring rich media and video, to customers on any device, wherever and whenever they choose.
These realities have introduced a host of challenges for retailers, but they also offer significant opportunities to improve customer conversion and retention.
What does this mean for retailers trying to deliver exceptional online experiences that maximize revenue and build customer loyalty?
Join us as we review the technical challenges that impact your ability to deliver exceptional e-tail customer experiences, and strategies for overcoming them.
Some of the topics that will be covered, include:
· What customers expect from their online shopping experience;
· What it takes to deliver a compelling omnichannel experience to reach customers;
· How to support traffic spikes and seasonal demand;
· Why website performance is key to improving conversion rates;
· How best to safeguard your website against malicious attacks.
Today, end users and IT alike understand the role technology plays in powering productivity. Employee success hinges on having the right tools and technology to work smarter and faster. As a result, businesses have found themselves with a mixture of device types and operating systems in their organization. So how can you adapt to efficiently support and enable employees through device choice?
In this webinar, we’ll explore how Tableau Software succeeds in a cloud-first, mixed device environment that allows employees to choose their preferred operating system.
Watch this 30-minute webinar to learn:
*The benefits and challenges associated with Tableau’s mixed device environment
*How Tableau performs data migrations for users who are switching platforms
*Recommendations and considerations for offering Macs to your users
Matt Peterson,Technical Support Specialist,Tableau
Aimee Simpson, Product Marketing Manager, Code42
Tad Johnson, Solutions Architect, Jamf
According to the Customer 2020 Report, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020. Thanks to the Internet, consumers have access to more brands, products, and services than ever before, and thanks to the proliferation of mobile devices, they expect information everywhere and anywhere. Regardless of your industry, the people you want to reach will demand a consistent, rich digital experience across devices. Consumers' rising expectations actually create an opportunity for forward-thinking organizations. While this may seem hard to navigate or possibly overwhelming, there are an extensive set of integrated tools to help you in the journey and to successfully adapt.
These tools will also empower your team to enhance their collaboration and productivity. Explore how your organization can tailor and leverage these tools to reflect and enhance your unique offering.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how to shift to a customer-centric strategy and what is the core value
- See how Microsoft Dynamics 365 becomes your customer hub of information and interactions
- Explore how the extended Microsoft Cloud offering provides the latest solutions to enrich your customer knowledge and experience
- Hear transformative customer stories from different industries and how Microsoft made the difference
Enterprises are using a variety of cloud and SaaS services to remain competitive, but can lose out when their network architecture either becomes a deployment bottleneck or impedes application performance. Network interconnection has often taken a back seat to other issues in application design and deployment, but enterprises should not continue to ignore this critical component of infrastructure.
In this webinar, we examine how today’s interconnection services can break what used to be the tight links between distance, capacity and cost. Indeed, a rethink of networking strategies in the datacenter can help unlock more agility and efficiency in digital enterprise transformation efforts.
This session will look at issues affecting enterprise use of datacenter networking services, including:
-Changing cloud consumption patterns by enterprises, employees, partners and customers
-The different types of interconnection offered by multi-tenant datacenters, including datacenter interconnect, and cloud exchange
-Real world experiences of enterprises who have leveraged interconnection to solve application performance and availability issues
-How datacenter interconnect services can be used for disaster recovery, enhanced application performance, and access to partner and vendor ecosystems
If your organization is embarking on a refresh of your primary storage system this year, this is the one webinar that you will want to attend. IT evaluators that haven't looked at storage in a few years, will be impressed the use of flash to improve performance, while many claim to integrate file (NFS, SMB) and block (iSCSI, Fibre) protocols. These features though are now table stakes for the modern storage solution.
While all of these features are important (and not created equal), IT professionals should demand capabilities that solve today's organizational challenges like eliminating shadow IT, improving multi-site productivity and long term data retention as well as meeting increasingly strict compliance standards. IT professionals should look for not only high performance and universal protocol support but also enterprise file sync and share, inter-data center sync and secure archive with compliance.
Part 3 of 5: Zero-Day Attacks and What To Do About It?
All applications have vulnerabilities and attackers are incented to find them. Once the vulnerability has been discovered, the longer it remains unpatched, the greater the risk of a breach, potential loss of information, and damage to reputation.
Join us to learn what can be done to block exploit attacks on day zero:
• What behaviors and techniques are used to block attacks
• Why exploit prevention plays a critical part in endpoint protection
• How Memory Exploit Mitigation works
Then see Memory Exploit Mitigation in action with a demo Symantec Endpoint Protection.
• Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Webinar Series Part 1 of 5: Addressing Unknown Threats with Advanced Machine Learning http://bit.ly/SEP14Series0126
• Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 Webinar Series: Part 2 of 5: Block The Risk Of Ransomware http://bit.ly/Part2Webinar0223
As 2017 gets moving, the incentive world seems to be changing daily. The new buyer’s journey, digital marketing, social media ROI, cloud-based partners, digital body language, new specialized channels – the channel world is in flux. The one thing that has not changed is the need for growth. And love it or hate it, MDF and partner enablement still play a significant role in these efforts.
A little back to basics, along with a good measure of the latest trends seems like a good place to start the year. While the core elements of a successful MDF program haven’t changed much, the increasingly dynamic context in which they are viewed and the rapidly changing landscape of the buyer’s and seller’s journey make it necessary to continue to dig deep into the details of each step of even the most historically successful program.
If your organization is evaluating or looking to further expand its use of Skype for Business, how can you be confident you'll ace the deployment? This session will look at key factors to make sure you can Go Live with Confidence.
Ever wondered what separates high-performance development organizations from shops that struggle to maintain productivity? The answer’s not always obvious, but there are recurring best practices that enlightened development managers use to maximize flow, engage developers, and improve results.
Join Forrester Vice President and Principle Analyst Jeffrey Hammond and Richard Seroter from Pivotal for an interactive discussion about:
- Best practices culled from high-performance teams;
- Examination of data and research on how developers spend their days;
- Cultural practices that lead to higher-performance;
- Tools and DevOps tactics to unlock high-performance and help teams deliver better software outcomes.
You know 60%+ of data in your organization is inactive or cold, yet it continues to consume expensive primary storage resources. Cloud offers an opportunity to store this cold data and achieve 70%+ savings – but how do you identify the cold data and who owns it, who is using it, and move it without any disruption to users or applications?
Join this webinar to learn:
- How data is growing and being used across your storage (NFS and SMB/CIFS) using software from Komprise, a Google Cloud Technology partner
- How to project ROI of moving cold data to Google Cloud Storage based on your policies
- How to move data transparently to Google Cloud Storage without changing file-based access for users and applications
Webinar attendees will qualify for a special free trial (up to 100TB) to get a customized analysis of your storage environment and ROI of moving to the cloud
To learn more about Komprise and Google cloud storage, click here: https://www.komprise.com/google/
In this session Deloitte and CA Technologies will discuss a case study of how an organization utilized CA’s Single Sign-On and Advanced Authentication solutions to implement Risk Based Authentication for securing Office 365™ access.
This webinar is part three of a four part series that focuses on the steps you should take to bring about digital transformation in your organization. In this webinar, we talk about how to increase the rate at which you can deploy new software.
High-performing organizations that have undergone digital transformation are agile. They respond to market pressures by shipping new features quickly, safely, and reliably. A key requirement of that agility is that these companies can experiment with small-batch incremental changes. But how do you accomplish that and know your efforts are succeeding?
This short-form webinar series invites you to participate in a discussion on how to implement digital transformation and which metrics demonstrate progress on your journey.
Join us to:
- Explore why continuous delivery is about more than just having build pipelines
- Learn which industry metrics demonstrate that you’re shipping faster successfully
- Participate in a virtual roundtable discussion where you can ask the questions most relevant to you
What are the top 10 barriers to DevOps adoption and best practices to overcome these barriers.
Quali conducted a survey of 2045 professionals to gauge the state of DevOps and Cloud adoption, pain points and best practices. The survey concluded on Dec 31st 2016. This presentation will share the key insights from the survey, top 10 barriers to DevOps adoption as well as best practices that can help overcome these barriers. This will be an informative session for DevOps and Cloud architects, application owners, technologists as well as IT infrastructure professionals that are responsible for planning and deployment of DevOps tools and processes.
Quali builds software to create cloud sandboxes – these are on-demand, self-service environments that can automate and orchestrate Cloud and DevOps deployments.
The DDoS testing expert from NimbusDDOS joins us again to share their analysis of the Mirai botnet source code. Join their founder, Andy Shoemaker, for a live webinar where you will learn the capabilities of the Mirai botnet based on forensic analysis of the source code.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Mirai botnet propagation methods
- Methods for detecting infected devices
- Attack capabilities and vectors of Mirai
- How to protect your organization from a Mirai-style attack
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European regulation intended to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches in an increasingly data-driven world and will become into force on May 25th, 2018. Often regulations and compliance just represent a huge cost to the business. In this webinar we will focus on how we can turn the cost to comply with regulations into a competitive advantage by turning data into a valuable asset to the business.
The emergence of FinTech represents both an influx of new Financial Services industry entrants as well as a fundamental disruption in the banking and FinServ value chain. In areas as diverse as payments and lending, the digital transformation of financial technology is challenging long-established business processes as global consumers embrace innovative new service conveniences.
It is not surprising therefore that today’s most savvy banking leaders seek to future proof their business through new customer-centric products and service offerings. And within this hyper-competitive business environment, IT professionals are under increasing pressure to deliver nimble new approaches to meet these requirements more quickly.
Attend this webinar to learn how leading banks are responding to this challenge by leveraging Open APIs to create new revenue models and realize business benefits.
Join us and explore:
- How the financial services value chain has changed, and what that means for information technology and security
- How can banks leverage compliance obligations, like PSD2, as an opportunity to move towards Open Banking
- Why existing development and delivery approaches are no longer fit for purpose
- David Chao, Head of Industry Solutions, MuleSoft
- Isabel Viegas, EMEA Financial Services Lead, Amazon Web Services
- Jeroen Hölscher, Head Global Payments & Cards Practice, Capgemini
For most enterprises, optimizing your Windows fileserver means buying a new, bigger server with more capacity and better network connections. Or it means buying a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) system. Then they feel they need to add new ransomware and data protection software. All of these "solutions" are expensive, involve a costly data migration and don't really increase IT efficiency. In this webinar, experts from Storage Switzerland and Caringo will teach you how data management can eliminate the need for additional Windows file servers, capacity and protection.
We're generating data faster than we know how to use it - from the billion of smartphone users taking pictures and recording videos to the life sciences world, where genome sequencing could generate 2 to 40 Exabyte of storage by 2025.
If you are looking to better manage your mountains of data, build a future proof data lake, and/or use big data and analytics to improve time to business insight this webinar is for you! In this webinar we will discuss:
· Customer pain points around data growth
· Status quo on existing solutions and their challenges
· Value proposition of our big data & analytics solution
· Use case #1: Manufacturing
· Use case #2: Lifesciences
· Suggest easy next steps
You will leave this webinar understanding how the flexibility and scalability of our big data and analytics solutions are ideal for companies facing exponential data growth, across all industry verticals. It is time to turn your mountains of data into mountains of insight and business value.
As the need grows for organizations to empower users to work anywhere, anytime and from any device, IT departments are looking for ways to protect content and data on lost or stolen devices. Microsoft’s BitLocker program can encrypt your drive as well as help protect against unauthorized changes to your system. It is designed to prevent a user’s data from being viewed, extracted or retrieved in case a drive is lost or stolen, which is increasingly important now that users are becoming more mobile.
In our next webinar, we will discuss some of these sobering statistics, as well as the approach Microsoft is taking to information protection and encryption. Discover deployment and planning considerations and understand the value BitLocker can bring to your organization.
Learn the ins and outs of Disaster Recovery as a Service with simple, automated protection and disaster recovery in the cloud.
Your environment can be protected by automating the replication of the virtual machines based on policies that you set and control.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn how Site Recovery can protect Hyper-V, VMware, and physical servers, and how you can use Azure or your secondary datacenter as your recovery site
- See how Site Recovery coordinates and manages the ongoing replication of data by integrating with existing technologies including System Center and SQL Server AlwaysOn
- Understand the total picture of Disaster Recovery as a service (DRaaS)
This webcast is part of our Think Tank Thursdays – DOE & DHS Dialogue webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Being able to create and easily re-define business rules is a competitive advantage in today's quickly-changing environment. Business rules are at the heart of every organization’s operations. They define the laws and regulations to which the organization is bound, they drive business process decisions, and they determine pricing of products and services.
Microservices modularize monoliths into small services with open and standard interfaces that can be individually implemented, deployed and scaled. Containers provide the environment where microservices operate (OS, runtime, libraries, configuration).
Join this webinar to see how Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform:
- Help you quickly extract documented or implicit business rules and explicitly define them with a standard and centrally managed rules language.
- Let you package those explicitly defined rules into containers and deploy them as microservices.
If you have invested time in building Ansible infrastructure and knowledge, it makes sense to get as much out of that investment as possible. That's why we created the Ansible Container project—to help you move from the world of Ansible to the world of OpenShift.
Join this session to learn:
1. The conceptual similarities between Ansible roles and microservices.
2. The proper construction of an Ansible role to be deployable to VMs or containers.
3. The usage of Ansible Container to turn Ansible roles into container images.
4. How to integrate Ansible Container and OpenShift seamlessly.
For most organizations, hybrid cloud is the long-term strategy, not a transitional phase. Microsoft continues to invest heavily in a rich set of capabilities across Azure and on-premises that allow customers to use a common set of tools and processes to manage their data and applications no matter where they're running.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn about our approach to hybrid management
- Understand the ins and outs of hybrid storage
- See how hybrid identity works
- Get to know hybrid cloud security
This webcast is part of our Explore weekly hot topics on Microsoft Azure webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
In recent times speed has become the currency of business, and security threats have multiplied and soared in sophistication—often rendering traditional security deployments insufficient or ineffective. Cloud-delivered security provides a great opportunity for enterprises to strengthen security posture, to quickly deploy the latest defense mechanisms, while at the same time reducing latency and costs.
Join this webinar to learn how to transition to cloud security in a complex distributed enterprise environment, address the challenges and preserve application performance.
Topics covered include:
- Challenges faced when introducing cloud security into a legacy network
- Key considerations to ensure a successful migration
- A guide to how an SD-WAN solution simplifies the transition from on-premise security to cloud security
Almost all enterprises use a blend of public cloud and enterprise data centre applications. This webinar looks at how such enterprises can simplify and control the connectivity to the Hybrid Cloud and Public Cloud, whilst dramatically reducing costs and enabling scalability.
CloudCheckr Co-Founders Aaron Newman and Aaron Klein will highlight effective strategies and tools that AWS users can employ to improve their security posture. Specific emphasis will be placed upon leveraging native AWS services and the talk will include concrete steps that users can begin employing immediately.
In 2016 attackers raised the stakes and became more organized in the effort to monetize pirated systems and proliferate data. We’ll cover the trends and some of the new interesting exploits while providing strategies on how to best defend against what may come in 2017. Whether you’re an individual hoping for more privacy or a business owner looking to stay out of the headlines, you’ll be better equipped to guard your data and information systems after this presentation.
Quantum and Interica have teamed together to provide cost effective archive solutions, with responsive access to project content, data durability and seamless longevity of your highly valued digital assets. And yes, the solution includes cloud storage.
In about 30 minutes we will describe the solution and answer your questions about how you can integrate these solutions into your infrastructure.
Join Quantum and Interica for this joint webinar and learn:
•How to implement an effective project archive
•How easy it is to add cloud storage to your environment
•What are key trade-offs between private and public cloud
This talk will focus on one of the most precious parts of Domain Driven Design, the concept of Strategic Design, as well as Bounded Context, the Context Map and the patterns that are being documented in the Context Map.
An explanation of these principles as well as practical usage scenarios such as migrating a monolithic landscape to microservices is planned for discussion. And, using a hands-on approach, we will demonstrate the concepts surrounding Strategic Design with an application landscape of various Spring Boot Applications.
Help strengthen security through effective identity management, monitoring, and protection
Microsoft solutions can help strengthen security through effective identity management, monitoring and protection. We’ll provide an overview of the capabilities of Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft’s Identity and Access Management cloud solution (IDaaS). With capabilities including Identity Protection, SSO to thousands of SaaS apps, conditional access policies, self-service password reset, discovery and many more, Azure Active Directory is the most comprehensive IDaaS solution.
Join this webcast to learn how to:
• Enable single sign-on to any cloud and on-premises web app, even with iOS, Mac OS X, Android, and Windows Devices
• Easily extend Active directory to the cloud and continue protecting sensitive user information, data and apps
• Protect on-premises web apps with secure remote access, simultaneously reducing cost and enhancing security with self-service
This webcast is part of our Modern Workplace in Healthcare webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology has brought an influx of large-scale data and ever-growing demands for compute, resulting in a challenge for those in science informatics. To overcome these issues, laboratories need to be able to support researchers while managing data and the infrastructure needed to deliver mission-critical results and ultimately, positive patient outcomes.
At the NGS Data Analysis and Informatics Conference in February, attendees spoke about these challenges at length. This webinar, built from content shared at the event, will review potential approaches to cost-effective data growth using cloud compute and storage. Moving genomics workloads to the cloud can provide scale and affordability, while optimizing investments in existing resources. Adding that ability to allow researchers to easily collaborate while reducing latencies to these resources is pertinent to usability.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase computation potential
- Optimize your physical infrastructure
- Diagram common use cases to meet specific research goals
- Increase flexibility by limiting data gravity
Are you employing a balanced approach to Hybrid IT in the changing multi-cloud landscape? In this webinar, Bob Hicks, Senior Vice President, Operations discusses four cornerstones to consider to reduce risk. Through his 30-year career in IT and data center operations management, Bob has accumulated a deep understanding of the forces affecting hybrid infrastructures and has helped demystify the complexities surrounding Hybrid IT and cloud environments for organizations of all sizes.
See how much more is possible with advanced analytics and anything but a traditional data warehouse.
The traditional data warehouse was designed to store and analyze historical information on the assumption that data would be captured now and analyzed later.
Today, companies are using real-time data to change, build, or optimize their businesses, as well as to sell, transact, and engage in dynamic, event-driven processes—from market trading and churn analysis to customer relationship management and improving population health.
Join this webcast to:
- Learn about the methods and technologies for building a predictive analytics capability into your organization
- Enable your users to make more effective business decisions
- See how access to real-time data allows you to produce insights into every area of your business
This webcast is part of our Transform your data warehouse webcast series. Sign up for this session, or the entire series today!
Ransomware is becoming a more prevalent problem and attackers are becoming more straightforward; not even bothering to masquerade as legitimate agencies anymore. You may be wondering what you can do. First we would encourage you not to pay and then put protection in place so you won’t be victimized again.
Learn how Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 can help protect you from future ransomware attacks:
• What are your options if you’re a victim of ransomware
• Why Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 can address ransomware better than other solutions
• How Symantec technologies work together for maximum protection
And if that isn’t enough, watch Symantec's Endpoint Protection in action. We will share a demo with you that showcases the power of it's advanced technologies.
Next in our webcast series, ‘The Move from N3 to HSCN’, Mark Hall, Redcentric’s Chief Assurance Officer looks at the technical aspects of HSCN, the architecture, security and what specific controls are in place. Mark will also discuss what HSCN means for consumers and the opportunities it brings, how ISV’s will be able to manage their applications and services and how HSCN will offer patients a better service. Following the presentation, Mark will host a live Q&A session.