Get powerful insights on how to best serve today's customers. If you want to create a successful customer experience today, you will have to appeal to the need for “alone together” time. Millennials, Gen X, Boomers or Silent Generation all look for shared but individual experiences.
In this focused session Ken will explore what separates those high performing organizations from those that miss their quotas. Understanding the 5 actions Sales Leadership must take to build a sales culture that thrives on challenges, accountability and success are critical success factors. Ken will provide attendees with specific tactics or actions to take to drive the right levels of intensity.
With the explosion of digital channels, content, and devices, a consumer’s path-to-purchase becomes more convoluted as she researches, browses, compares brands across screens and using apps and sites. Brands and retailers are still in the dark about some important aspects of the consumer’s journey. To keep pace with consumers, it's important to measure not only what they do but why they do it.
In this webinar we examine how leading brands have used behavioral data and survey research to improve a myriad of outcomes, from brand engagement to conversions.
- The key indicators that brands struggle to asses including ad effectiveness and cross-channel activity
- How to use single-source measurement panel data to get more accurate, actionable insights
- Assessing how survey data can help complete the picture of the consumer journey
- Applying insights to improve campaign outcomes
If your organization is evaluating or looking to further expand its use of Skype for Business, how can you be confident you'll ace the deployment? This session will look at key factors to make sure you can Go Live with Confidence.
Sell the value! Those are the marching orders commonly given to salespeople as they are sent on a quest to hit their quotas. But what is the value? That’s what salespeople want (and need) to know. Without a sales differentiation strategy in place, every buying decision is laser-focused on price.
Sales management strategist and founder of Sales Architects, Lee B. Salz teaches executives and salespeople how to harness the power of sales differentiation to win more deals at the prices you want. In this entertaining and educational virtual presentation, Lee will share 7 sales differentiation secrets every salesperson needs to know.
Learn more about our sales differentiation program at www.SalesDifferentiation.com
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
More and more organizations are using the shift-left approach to support, bringing more complex work down to Level 1 and moving more repetitive work out into self-service. Likewise, more customers are seeking to solve their own problems before contacting support. With Level 1 work becoming more complex and more urgent for customers, remote support teams must optimize their processes and rethink their customer support strategies.
In this webinar, HDI’s senior analyst, Roy Atkinson, will tell you why organizations are shifting left. You’ll discover how robust remote tools are enabling support teams in high-performing organizations to provide quick resolution to half or more of their issues.
What you’ll learn:
* Industry expert tips on how to run a more efficient, more cost-effective support center
* Best practices for identifying when, where, and how to shift left
* Actionable advice on leveraging remote support to improve the delivery of support across the support center and desktop support
* Effective use cases for deploying technology to enhance the support teams value and optimize their role in a shift-left world
Who should attend:
* Support center managers seeking to improve the performance of their support centers
* Desktop support managers seeking to familiarize themselves with the latest practices and tools
* Anyone in technical service and support seeking a better understanding of remote support capabilities
Right now organizations across the globe are looking to digitize and automate financial processes in order to save time, reduce risk, ensure regulatory compliance and create competitive advantage.
Watch this session with Bizagi and Rob Larson of Stone Coast Fund Services to discuss how a growing number of organizations are digitizing core financial processes using process application platforms.
Watch now to learn about strategies for:
-Reducing risk and inefficiencies in your financial processes
-Creating cross-functional digital processes that break down silos
-Accelerating digital innovation in day-to-day operations
-Unlocking new insights for competitive advantage
Who should attend: IT and Business Process Professionals, Digital Transformation Leaders, Application Development Leaders, Digital Product Managers, Financial Process Owners.
Nearly $1.5 billion in funding went into over 200 AI companies in 2016, ads powered by IBM’s Watson tech lets users ask questions about the promoted product via voice or text, Google’s RankBrain is changing the business of SEO, and they’ve just announced not only a new range of machine learning APIs, products and upgrades, but a whole new Cloud Machine Learning group.
Let’s call it: It’s honest-to-god paradigm shift, not just an excuse for another round of “open the pod bay doors, HAL” jokes—and it’s one that’s going to inevitably, unavoidably revolutionize marketing to the extent that if you’re not on board, you are going to be buried.
Want to disrupt instead of be disrupted? To learn how to leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver highly personalized, real-time consumer engagement at a significantly lower cost? Join this interactive VB Live event.
In this webinar you’ll:
* Learn how speech recognition impacts the SEO value on your web presence
* Understand the full ROI of fully automated chat bots for artificial human interaction
* Integrate deep learning into your marketing strategy to realize unbelievable lift
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Keith Johnson, EVP Strategic Data Solutions, Wunderman
* Terrilyn Tourangeau, Director of Loyalty Marketing, Choice Hotels
* Jim D'Arcangelo, VP of Marketing, WhenIWork
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
In Part 2, the CTO PoV will focus on Security for IoT and Cloud in Enterprise Networks.
IoT, Cloud and Mobile devices are stretching the traditional limits of IT security. As enterprise applications change and technology advances, the fundamental network infrastructure needs to support a robust security framework.
Khalid Raza (CTO, Viptela) & Danny Johnson (Director, Verizon) share their Point of View on why current WAN infrastructures are not designed to support new enterprise traffic patterns, and how emerging security approaches designed around segmentation and policy can help organizations adapt to these changes. Enterprises can protect their Cloud and enterprise against attacks and data leaks while migrating to a cost-effective Hybrid architecture.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The security threats around Cloud and IoT
- Applications that are stressing enterprise network security requirements
View Part 1 On-Demand: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/14779/247749
Get proven, real-world advice on a sales-centric content strategy that accelerates prospect interest, attention, engagement and conversion. Includes audience and buying stage segmentation, content curation, nurturing, personal brand management and more.
In this jammed packed session, Ken will cover the mistakes first time Sales Managers make and how to avoid them. In addition topics of “Leadership vs Management”, running an effective “Sales Meeting:, Learning to Coach, building a “Sales Training Program” and the basics of Hiring Top Performers. This is can’t miss workshop for any sales manager or executive.
Learn the 3 Time-Proven Steps to Crush Your Sales Numbers in 2017
In this webinar, you will learn
•The formula for crushing your sales numbers
•A 3-Step process for business execution
•How to generate accountability, buy-in and ownership to executing the marketing plan
•The power of measuring progress
Join Carole as she shares her preliminary research into how to identify who on your sales teams can improve now and how to train and coach them using proven psychological and behavioral sciences. You can adapt your development programs to help salespeople break quotas and keep your top performers longer.
Senior Sales Leaders, Sales Managers and Sellers will all learn invaluable tips about:
•What makes you invaluable to executives
•How to deploy the ‘Goldilocks Principle’ for due diligence
•The role of strategic planning and building a Strategy Brief
•Five ways to secure a meeting
•How to set the meeting up for success
•Tips to keep the door open
Omnichannel promises a better customer experience, but in reality this can be hard to deliver. With multiple technologies and vendors involved, how can you ensure the best customer experience is delivered? Learn this and more in our up-coming webinar.
Sales Enablement. Is it another buzzword gaining traction—distracting well-meaning sales leaders from more compelling issues—or a must-have sales strategy that will leave your team in the lurch if ignored? Tune in for a guided tour through the hype to better understand what’s up with “how to help sales, sell.”
Can you remember a time when your selling performance went well but the customer didn’t buy? The problem isn’t you. Decision-making skills vary between customers. This webinar teaches salespeople the art of “decision coaching.” You’ll learn the elements of a good buying process and how salespeople can best influence it.
There is much more to running a successful, sustainable Social Selling program that you might think. In this presentation we discuss all of the elements required for long term success and the challenges that organizations face in this area.
Prospecting is tough! You have to get creative in your strategy to get in the door and build your pipeline. You can’t use the same old tired strategies. Your prospects won’t even notice you. Come discover five
new prospecting strategies today’s sales pros use to get more leads.
Learn advanced sales intelligence techniques for identifying opportunities, finding and creating lists, and making a great impression. You’ll discover web search secrets for using Google, social media, and the Invisible Web in ways you never thought possible, to help you dramatically improve your sales efforts and win more business.
Most sales people think of prospecting as an activity, but consistently high performing sales professionals know it is a process. A process that continues to evolve and challenge both buyers and sellers. This panel discussion presents and explores advanced and proven ways sellers can leverage their prospecting approaches.”
Managing an end-to-end digital experience is a necessity for meeting the rapidly changing expectations of today’s consumer.
Hear Gartner’s Mick MacComascaigh, research VP, and Sitecore’s Scott Anderson, CMO, speak on what is mission critical for your customer’s digital experience management.
In this new webinar on Delivering the Next Best Digital Customer Experience, you will learn:
- Why and how web content management (WCM) is the foundation for digital experience management platforms
- Key future trends in digital experience management
- How WCM and digital experience management systems impact the bottom line
- What marketers can do today to stay current and meet consumers’ rapidly changing expectations
Your customers are more digitally savvy than ever, on more devices than ever, and demanding more from your business than ever. Register now to learn how to provide the better customer experience.
Real time is rapidly becoming more important to retail banks. Payments, customer responsiveness, and fraud detection must all become faster. Powering them all is data in its many facets.
Join banking analyst firm Celent, and real time transaction monitoring and analytics company INETCO, as they explore real time’s current progress, its implications for financial institutions, and how banks should respond.
Many Sales Executives are under the impression that they are not getting the results they have expected from sales training. This webinar will discuss how setting the right objectives for sales training is a corner stone to improve this situation.
Set yourself apart in the emerging healthcare IT ecosystem. Today, life sciences companies need to go above and beyond to stand out. This means clarifying your market positioning regarding patient outcomes and value to the healthcare system, defining the differentiating capabilities necessary to deliver on those goals and creating a high-performance enterprise of partners, collaborators and talent.
Join life sciences and cloud industry leaders, Thursday, March 30 to learn:
- The state of life sciences and healthcare today, trends and challenges
- How to differentiate patient services offerings and add value to the healthcare system
- How to create a high-performance enterprise of partners, collaborators and talent
- What your peers are doing to elevate their patient support
The HDI Service Improvement Award recognizes an organization that has successfully implemented or improved one or more service offerings. Attend this webinar to learn how the 2016 award winner, CGI Federal, implemented world-class service improvements. Shane Knipschild and Tom Wible will share:
* The state of the organization before CGI Federal launched its service improvement initiative
* The strategy for CGI Federal's service improvement initiative
* The outcome, including lessons learned and the impact on CGI Federal
Customer satisfaction (CSAT) is one of the most commonly used contact center metrics. In fact, ICMI research estimates that you’ll find CSAT on 87% of contact center dashboards. Measuring satisfaction is straightforward, but acting on that data to improve the customer experience isn’t always easy. Want to know a few secrets to raising CSAT scores? Some of our 2017 ICMI Global Contact Center Awards finalists are ready to share their best tips.
Join us for an interactive panel-style discussion with three industry thought leaders, including awards finalists in ICMI’s prestigious Best QA/Customer Experience category.
Attend this webinar to learn:
* Practical ways to improve customer satisfaction
* How improved CSAT scores can impact your bottom line
* Unique strategies you can apply to deliver an outstanding customer experience
Join us for this interactive and informative discussion—complete with best practices, practical tips, and live Q&A.
Actors know what it takes to appear confident in front of any type of audience. Learn 5 simple acting tips that will help boost your sales confidence -- and boost your prospect’s confidence in you and your solution!
According to a PWC study, “two in five customers leave banks after a bad experience”. And 45% of these will discourage others from using their former bank which makes a great customer experience a crucial competitive advantage. Customers are switching to banks that allow them to interact digitally at the branch and on the go. These new Digital Banks will lead the way, deliver excellent customer experience, and thrive in this digital decade.
Find out how DocuSign can you help you eliminate paper from your processes and join the digital age. From account openings to servicing and new product sales – DocuSign helps keep the process digital so you can focus on what matters most: the customer.
Watch this webinar to learn how DocuSign can help you:
- Streamline customer/member on-boarding
- Provide anytime, anywhere access via mobile devices
- Meet ever-evolving compliance requirements
- Provide a great customer experience!
This is part 2 of our Omnichannel Customer Experience series. Having looked at how you can deliver on the omnichannel customer experience promise, we now address how technology can assist in delivering the ultimate omnichannel customer experience.
Everyone seems to know that sales coaching is needed. Unfortunately, even when sales managers try to coach, they often focus on the wrong things. The solution is ROAM, a simple coaching methodology that gets results!
According to recent research, organizations who optimize their digital experiences with personalization see a 19% increase in conversions.
Register for this webinar to discover how you can increase conversions by delivering more tailored, contextual experiences.
Key takeaways include:
· Which data you can and should collect to better understand customer intent
· How to overcome organizational barriers preventing getting started with personalization
· What other organizations are winning more conversions by personalizing their experience for customers
Register today and also receive a new Personalization Toolkit, filled with resources to help you deliver contextual, relevant experiences that boost conversion rates.
Lars Birkholm Petersen is the VP of Business Optimization at Sitecore and co-author of Connect: How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers.
Lars has many years’ experience with strategy, marketing, digital analytics and optimization. He has consulted with hundreds of organizations to improve their use of technology in connecting with their customers.
Today Lars heads the Sitecore Business Optimization Services (SBOS) global team of consultants. Through SBOS, Lars helps Sitecore customers and partners with their transformation from marketing with a brand-centric, static web presence to marketing with a personalized, contextual, omnichannel digital platform that creates great customer experiences and builds loyal customers.
Enterprises face major hurdles as they transform their IT infrastructure in the era of IoT, Cloud, and mobile. Viptela's CEO defines how simplification and abstraction of sophisticated underlying technology is imperative to reimagining today's connectivity; an architecture that fundamentally changes the way networks are built and consumed. We invite you to join the discussion as we break down the essential areas behind how some Fortune-500 enterprises are taking the lead in jump-starting IT innovation.
SD-WAN is the first step in transforming enterprise infrastructure. However, depending on the solution, organizations could still be stuck with an operationally complex model. Implementing separate infrastructure solutions for Cloud, IoT, mobile, security, etc. compounds the problem. It is crucial to think of integrated strategies on addressing security vulnerabilities, application performance, and long provisioning times for new services.
For years, delivering a powerful personal financial management solution (PFM) consisted of providing consumers with basic budgeting, spending and tracking tools. And, while many PFM users found these tools useful, many more are still left searching for more personalized and predictive solutions to help them better understand and manage their financial wellness. Today, if your PFM solution doesn't offer the personalized services and support your customers want, with the features they need, you've already lost them.
Successful providers of financial wellness solutions understand that their biggest competitive advantage — and the key to retaining their customers — is having an intimate understanding of their clients' financial wellness. With improved data aggregation, AI models, and predictive and prescriptive analytics, your company can provide smarter, more personalized financial wellness solutions that deliver the actionable suggestions and guidance that build long-term trust and loyalty.
To find out how you can deliver more meaningful and productive financial wellness solutions that deliver engagement and longevity, don't miss out on this interactive VB Live event!
In this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
* Pivoting the drivers of change and the evolution of PFM in banking
* How to improve customer interaction with financial wellness solutions
* Using predictive analytics and AI to deliver more personalized and engaging financial wellness applications
* Driving customer loyalty and engagement with the next wave of financial wellness solutions
* Katy Gibson, VP Product Management, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Abe.ai
* Colin Walsh, CEO and Co-founder, Varo Money
* Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat
Are you effectively managing performance in your district?
In Managing Performance Made Easy, Steven shares his sales managers simple approaches to conducting quarterly business reviews, managing non-performing sales reps and managing your boss.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
•Implement a simple performance management process
•Conduct impactful quarterly business reviews
•Effectively manage non-performing sales reps
•Successfully manage your boss
Flawless customer support directly translates to bottom line success. And that means reading customers' minds by offering real-time, reliable responses wherever they are—a feat that's not easily accomplished with call centers or even Live Chat.
To help companies get it right every time, AI has stepped into the breach, cape blowing in the breeze. AI is impacting just about all areas of company activity, and now enables cost-effective, efficient, and superpowered solutions that turn customer agents into heroes, helping them assist more customers, more quickly, in the channel they're most accustomed to using—messaging platforms. Or maybe not using agents at all, but bots.
Join our interactive VB Live event where Stewart Rogers will take a deep dive into his latest VB Insight report to give you the who, what, why—and especially how—of AI-powered customer service.
In this webinar you'll:
* Use AI to accelerate your customer support
* Learn why chatbots are the answer to increased customer service
* Get started on the first steps toward implementing an AI solution on the help desk
* Integrated an innovative social customer service operation in a bot-driven world
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Tony Jamous, President of Nexmo, part of Vonage
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
With DocuSign & Google, you can create, edit, and complete documents in minutes right from Google Drive and GMail. DocuSign has been designed as a natural extension to core G Suite applications, enabling users to create end-to-end digital workflows and move seamlessly from an email attachment or file stored in Drive to approval & signature in no time at all. Doing business has never been more efficient. Plus, your clients and partners will love the ease and convenience of signing with DocuSign.
In this webinar, you'll see DocuSign and G Suite in action and learn how to:
- Integrate DocuSign with G Suite applications such as Drive and Mail
- Add multiple signers and set the signing order
- Prepare a document for signature within Google Drive, GMail, and ZipForms
- Drag and drop "sign here" tags and other fields for guided signing
- Track documents from your Chrome browser
- Automatically store completed documents in your Drive account
- With DocuSign & Google, things just come together!
Adam Massey, Dir., Strategic Technology Partnerships, Google Cloud
Tim Proschold, VP, Group Strategy & Success, Sereno Group
Scott Harrison, Sr. Dir., Business Development, DocuSign
Marshall Nam, Dir. Partner Product Management, DocuSign
Join this session to discover what science reveals as some of the worst sales leadership practices today. How might some of these common sales development practices actually hurting the bottom line and preventing the improvement of sales people? Is your company in danger of creating it’s own sales problems?
Wildly successful VR campaigns from industry giants like Lexus, Marriott Hotels, McDonald's, Carnival Cruises, Best Western, UNICEF, and Red Bull have shown that VR has become a powerful marketing tool. It’s taking advantage of innovative product placement, create interactive trailers, engage with branded mini-games, create intense emotional experiences, and more.
Mobile VR from the likes of Sony, Facebook, and HTC already has an audience in the millions — 67% of smartphone users have tried, or want to try, VR experiences. And as hardware prices come down and haptic feedback devices become common, that number will continue to blow up.
VR isn't just a disrupter—it's an earthquake reshaping the marketing landscape. Join today's VR innovators in this VB Live event and learn how to take emotion-driven marketing to the next level.
In this webinar you'll:
· Discover why VR marketing will be important in 2017
· Find out what will work in VR marketing, and what won't
· Understand the VR marketing landscape
· Learn how to get started, and how you can leverage the opportunity
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Dean Johnson, Head of Innovation; Brandwidth
* Cathy Hackl, Chief Communications Officer, Future Lighthouse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Some things you can count on — and recurring revenue from subscriptions is one of them.
To make it work, you need to set an effective pricing strategy, design an attractive subscription — and then make the payment process utterly seamless. The payment technology exists, but the real magic is in your overall subscription strategy for the global marketplace.
In the U.S., consumers overwhelmingly pay online with credit cards, but outside the U.S. it's another story, with payment methods like bank transfers preferred in the Netherlands and cash vouchers in Latin America. On top of that, what considerations need to be made to set a comfortable pricing strategy?
To find out how industry leaders in subscription pricing marry strategy and tech seamlessly to make the global leap, join our interactive VB Live event!
By registering for this webinar, you'll:
* Provide subscribers with the right payment options at the right time
* Get users to pick the subscription option you WANT them to
* Increase payment conversion with an effective pricing strategy
* Create and execute a payments strategy that enables you to reliably scale globally
* Stewart Rogers, director of marketing technology, VentureBeat
* Derek Blatter, senior manager, electronic payments and fraud prevention, Ancestry.com
* Kevin Hennessy, Business development director, North AmericaWorldpay
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat