Get powerful marketing data and analytics insights from influential experts. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the analytics that quantify your investments.
Instaclustr has recently extended its managed service for Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark and Elassandra to include support for Apache Kafka. This webinar will walk through the key features and benefits of Instaclustr’s Managed Kafka. Discover how Instaclustr have applied our over 20 million node-hours of experience running distributed systems to deliver the most reliable Kafka managed service available.
Join us as we continue this series of webinars specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community. This episode will feature three speakers on the following topics:
Tai Donovan, Robotics Director, American Heritage School - High School Autonomous Agricultural Project
A group of 5-6 students are working on an autonomous agricultural project with the goal of providing time sensitive data to the owner-operator/farmer/grower of a production farm. Tai will discuss their challenges and how he is using HPCC Systems.
Lorraine Chapman, Consulting Business Analyst, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Meet Our Summer Interns
By the end of 2018, ten students will have completed projects as part of the HPCC Systems intern program. Find out about these students, including where and what they are studying, the projects they will be working on and the intern experience we provide to help them feel part of the team. Lorraine will also speak about how you can get involved with the program by being a mentor, or contributing a project idea for a new feature or enhancement to the HPCC Systems platform and/or Machine Learning Library.
Richard Taylor, Chief Trainer, HPCC Systems, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Current/Longest Event Sequence by Month
Richard will discuss processing event dates to discover for each event within a given time frame: the current number of sequential months the event occurred, and the longest contiguous month-by-month sequence. This topic is based on questions from one of our Statistical Modelers (new to ECL) regarding how to approach the problem in a non-procedural manner. The example code will make use of the GROUP and HAVING functions.
The Spring release of Address Verification will be available in May. Come and learn about the new capabilities available in Address Verification 5.13, which will add value to your organization and help you make more informed decisions.
Dive into a world where machine learning-enabled BI digs deeper into a business’ unknowns, finding insights incapable of being explored by themselves. With MondoBrain’s revolutionary solution, we will show you how AI and Data Visualisation operate in a complementary world where machine learning algorithms deployed in BI tools can tell businesses what exactly is interesting in their historical data with a goal of growing and evolving key performance indicators.
To illustrate this phenomenon, Tableau Software will be used to craft and define a question and MondoBrain will perform optimisation on this question to get the best solution.
Businesses are realizing the benefits of predictive analytics, especially when using the latest technologies in machine learning & AI. The prevailing methodology has been to train predictive models in order to determine which data is useful and which data is not prior to deployment. While training improves the predictive power of your predictive models, there are cases when training prior to deployment may not make sense for your business.
This session discusses how to determine when to train your models and how to effectively turn the insights from your models into action that improves business outcomes.
• How machine learning & AI can boost business performance
• How to determine when to train your predictive analytics models
• How to turn analytics to action through digital decisioning
Business intelligence is evolving from traditional look-back analysis to forward-thinking prediction and prescription. Join Naser Ali of Hitachi Vantara in this webinar where he'll cover the following concepts:
- Understanding why AI isn’t an academic pursuit or anything like traditional analysis
- Why the value of AI comes from developing whole new processes
- What to expect and when on the journey to predictive and prescriptive outcomes
- A skills and infrastructure checklist
- Plus: Gotchas - spotting the pitfalls and roadblocks
Candidate sourcing and candidate experience are two elements of the recruitment process that are crucial to invest in, but tough to do exceptionally well. To really excel in these areas, you have to invest in top-notch tools and strategies - from the moment you send a cold reach-out to the second you give them an offer.
At companies across the world, talent teams leverage platforms like Lever to recruit more effortlessly. Using features that automate candidate follow-up and make personalization seamless, these recruiters more easily connect with top talent.
But how exactly are they using technology to boost candidate engagement?
On May 15th, we’ll share 5 ways you can use automation and data to enhance candidate engagement. Join our summit, featuring Level Up’s Recruiter Pat Morey to learn:
* How to apply a data-driven, marketing mindset to sourcing
* Why Lever Nurture will increase your number of sourced hires and decrease your agency spend
* Fresh ideas to spice up your candidate experience
* The questions Pat likes to include in his candidate surveys
* Which recruiting metrics are great to examine, and how to set KPIs for them
Don’t miss this insight-filled session on May 15th!
The healthcare system feels as though it’s years behind, compared to other consumer-dominated industries, and for good reason. Fluctuating payment models, care structures, patient journeys, and shifting relationships between patients and their physicians have complex, ever-shifting barriers to implementing innovative solutions – and do it at scale.
But the potential to disrupt healthcare with innovative solutions and technology at scale is huge. It just takes an astute venture capital partner who can help you navigate the complexities, paired with your own healthcare expertise. Join this webinar to learn how VC partnerships can help you navigate through the regulations and complicated nature of healthcare, and get your startup thriving.
By attending this webinar, you’ll:
* Learn what it takes for a startup to be successful in the highly complex and regulated healthcare industry
* Gain perspective from established health tech CEOs
* Understand the importance of having a strategic VC in an industry like healthcare
* See what VCs are looking for in the healthcare and health tech categories
* Mike McSherry, CEO of Xealth
* Daniel Galles, Partner, Providence Ventures
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
We are today witnessing a new era of cyber defense, powered by artificial intelligence. AI is now relied on not only to identify sophisticated cyber-threats, but to autonomously respond to them as well, without the need for human intervention.
In this webinar, Nick Patience, Research VP at 451 Research, and Justin Fier, Director of Cyber Intelligence & Analytics at Darktrace, will discuss how Enterprise Immune System technology is helping to build self-defending networks, powered by machine learning and AI algorithms that iteratively learn a sense of ‘self’ for your organization. They’ll examine how this self-learning system is today uncovering some of the most hard-to-find attacks, from IoT hacks and insider threats, through to ransomware and stealthy attackers lurking in your systems.
Special guest presenter Michael Sherwood, CIO of the City of Las Vegas, will wrap up with a case study on how he implemented Darktrace across the city’s corporate network and smart city initiatives, and how he uses the technology to autonomously respond against fast-moving threats in real time.
NGDATA, Informatica and AWS, with special guest Forrester, bring you:
From Customer Data to Customer Experiences:
Build Systems of Insight To Outperform The Competition
Consumer-focused brands are presented with a unique opportunity to either build compelling customer experiences, or risk squandering funds and frustrating customers with redundant and irrelevant interactions. Success or failure is contingent upon your organization aligning your people, processes, technology and data with your customers and corporate strategy to create a unique competitive advantage through Systems of Insight.
Join Gil Rosen, Head of Strategy at NGDATA, and special guest James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester, as they give a powerful and informative webinar on turning your customer data into rich, long-lasting customer experiences.
Key takeaways will include:
• Understand current consumer industry shifts; how they're being shaped by data and technology, and the impact of adoption or complacency.
• Learn how leading organizations leverage Systems of Insight to redefine their strategy and operations, and build meaningful, engaging and valuable customer relationships.
• Introduce Forrester's insights and research helping brands understand how insights-driven they really are, and what to do next to build their own Systems of Insights; harnessing their competitive strengths to find, engage and delight the right customers.
• Learn how to build Systems of insight using the NGDATA and Informatica platforms.
The esports market is on fire. Last year 43 million people watched the League of Legends world championships, a multiplayer fighting game. And it's not a niche market of teenage boys in basements. A recent report found that 31 million people watch esports tournaments in the U.S., and more than double that -- 68M -- in China.
And the question is -- how do you monetize that at scale?
Look to the wild success of the Asia-Pacific esports companies. The companies who stage events like China’s 2017 Riot Championships, which posted more than 32 million viewers, have been able to compel customers to actually pay to view content, and even tip players, with the right streaming and payment technologies.
Don’t miss this VB Live event for keen insights from leaders in the space on how U.S. companies can effectively operate globally or begin to expand globally. You’ll learn how to confront the challenges that scaling your audience can pose and improve it, from west to east, as you look to capture more of the global audience opportunity.
Register now for free.
You’ll learn about:
* The opportunities provided by the growth in the esports streaming content market
* What's causing the streaming content surge and market growth
* The technology making this explosive esports growth possible on a global scale
* Confronting the problems around scale in markets like China and elsewhere
* Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
* Johannes Waldstein, CEO, FanAI Inc.
* Roc Harry, Relationship Director, Worldpay
* Carter Rogers, Senior Analyst, SuperData Research
Keeping data up-to-date is an ongoing challenge as more than half of your data becomes outdated every year. In this webinar, we will be demonstrating how to automate data management within your Salesforce environment so that you have clean, complete and actionable data.
Learn how to:
Increase the productivity of sellers by eliminating manual efforts and automating data entry.
Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities with visibility into corporate linkages and family trees.
Leverage real-time enrichment to ensure data completeness and accuracy.
Gain confidence in segmenting the market, identifying priority targets, and ensuring alignment across your business, while reducing the costs associated with bad data.
How do you avoid your enterprise data lake turning into a so-called data swamp? The explosion of structured, unstructured and streaming data can be overwhelming for data lake users, and make it unmanageable for IT. Without scalable, repeatable, and intelligent mechanisms for cataloguing and curating data, the advantages of data lakes diminish. The key to solving the problem of data swamps is Informatica’s metadata driven approach which leverages intelligent methods to automatically discover, profile and infer relationships about data assets. Enabling business analysts and citizen integrators to quickly find, understand and prepare the data they are looking for.
While the dawn of massive change approaches with GDPR, it’s critical for brands to be transparent and ethical with the customer data they’re handling. They must ensure that the data being collected is only used for the purposes of transforming interactions and creating better customer experiences.
And as brands scramble to orchestrate and execute their compliance plans before May 25th, many are unsure which tools, processes, internal groups and roles their organization should employ.
Sound familiar? Join to discover how to design your data supply chain for GDPR, plus:
- 4 critical components of GDPR that every brand needs to know
- 3 key GDPR roles every company should assign internally
- Best-in-class solutions to top mobile data challenges with GDPR
- Real-world examples of how employing data privacy efforts has led other brands to increased customer access to privacy controls and increased transparency to 3rd party tools
It’s crucial that data, marketing and analyst professionals focus on overall data governance, rather than just legal ramifications, and the effect that leakage and security events can have on the brand itself when it comes to GDPR compliance. Safeguard your brand and consumer trust by ensuring your compliance today.
En este vídeo te explicamos cómo la virtualización de datos ayuda a las empresas a cumplir fácilmente con algunos de los principios del Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (GDPR, por sus siglas en inglés).
Recent research shows that consumers are interested in using a digital financial coach to help them proactively manage their finances. However, most are using online banking tools that just give a full view of their financial picture without offering up any advice or guidance on how to improve their financial behavior. and that’s where engagement ends. Discover how the industry’s most innovative companies are using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to build financial solutions and apps to attract and engage today’s evolving consumer.
The future of financial wellness informed by AI is here. Machine learning has the capability to continuously analyze data and deliver specific insights that can help consumers improve their financial health.
In this webinar, you’ll find out how to transform your data into insights and intelligence. Using a unified API to drive intuitive and powerful user experiences is key.
Attendees will also learn:
* How AI and machine learning are powering today’s financial wellness tools
* Recent research from Aite Group on financial wellness tools and virtual financial wellness coaches
* How digital tools, chatbots, and interactive assistants can revive the concept of traditional personal financial management (PFM)
* Using an API to gain insight and deliver actionable advice
* How to leverage data intelligence to build apps and solutions that help users improve their financial health
* Evan Schuman, VentureBeat
* Katy Gibson, VP of Application Products, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Keith Armstrong, Founder and COO, abe.ai
* Tiffani Montez, Retail Banking Sr Analyst, Aite Group
The retail landscape is changing rapidly. In the face of unprecedented digital disruption more businesses are looking for new ways to leverage data and analytics to stay relevant and competitive.
Join Sean Zinsmeister, ThoughtSpot’s Head of Product Marketing, for a live webinar to learn how merchants can answer their own ad hoc questions instantly without the help of data experts using Search & AI-Driven analytics.
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
What elements subconsciously catch your eye? Tableau has conducted several eye tracking studies to better understand this behavior.
Join Amy and Andy as they discuss how certain design elements affect where people look on dashboards. They'll share the exciting eye tracking data collected, and distill their findings into design tips that will help you make more effective dashboards.
Wir zeigen im Webinar, wie Spotfire Data Catalog Sie dabei unterstützen kann, GDPR-bezogene Aufgaben zu implementieren und zukünftige Herausforderungen zu meistern.
TIBCO Spotfire® Data Catalog ist eine neue Datenkonnektivitäts- und Managementlösung, mit der Sie ganz einfach strukturierte und unstrukturierte Daten automatisch finden und verknüpfen können. Die Lösung macht das Navigieren in Ihren Unternehmensdaten so einfach wie das Durchsuchen des Webs nach Inhalten.
Kubernetes has become the most popular container orchestration and management API with cloud-native support from AWS, GCP, Azure and a growing enterprise support ecosystem. Leveraging Kubernetes to provide tested, repeatable deployment patterns that follow best practices is a win for both developers and operators.
In this talk Ben Bromhead, CTO of Instaclustr will introduce the Cassandra Kubernetes Operator, a Cassandra controller that provides robust, managed Cassandra deployments on Kubernetes. By adopting Kubernetes and Cassandra, you can provide DBaaS like services rapidly and easily to the rest of your team and have a simple on-ramp to true multi-cloud capabilities to your environment.
Have you ever felt like there must be a better way to work?
During this webinar, Chris Marsh, Research Director of Workforce Productivity and Compliance at 451, will delve into the challenges of the modern enterprise in managing work across siloed teams, data and tools.
Then, Emilie Bisson-Runac, Bel Brands USA's Industrial Development Director, will share how One2Team, a work management platform, has helped them achieve seamless orchestration of product development to accelerate time-to-market.
One2Team's Chief Product Officer, Stephan Schirrecker will wrap up the discussion by sharing insight into One2Team's product roadmap followed by a Q&A session to respond to your questions.
Market research is a critical function to any organization, but often insights get buried or pushed to the side. Join Verto analyst Karmen Dykstra and head of product marketing Mary Sheehan as they present 7 tactical ways to deliver market research insights that will drive results for your organization. This webinar takes a look at the latest market research tools and methodologies regardless of your budget. We’ll explore:
- How to turn data into actionable insights
- Why most personas are inefficient and how to make them better
- Making the most of competitive intel
Join Anirudh Shah, Founder & CEO, 3LOQ Labs, and Flavio Villanustre, VP Technology, HPCC Systems, to learn how 3LOQ is solving the problem of customer churn with open source big data and machine learning technology. 3LOQ addresses this challenge by deploying proprietary machine learning algorithms to analyze billions of data points and map out dynamic feature recommendations to reinforce repeated usage of a product. The end result? Reduced churn with high customer engagement for businesses.
3LOQ recently partnered with a leading Indian banking institution to increase adoption of their digital channels. The project yielded impressive results for the client, including a:
· 45% reduction in customer churn
· 145% increase in digital banking transactions
· 75% increase in users who made four or more transactions per month
In this webcast, Flavio will give an overview of one of the key tech tools that contributes to 3LOQ's success, the completely free, open source HPCC Systems big data platform. Anirudh will share how 3LOQ Labs leverages this platform to:
• Analyze four terabytes of data combined with built-in analytics libraries to create personalized recommendations
• Utilize efficient coding in an implicitly parallel platform that allows prototypes to be developed and iterated quickly
• Enable horizontal scaling on commodity hardware, with the flexibility to deploy both on premises and in the cloud
Feel prepared, not panicked, with our GDPR “need-to-knows” and tips for staying compliant beyond 25th May.
Join our interactive session (part of the BrightTALK GDPR Deadline Day & Beyond Summit), to hear Nicola Howell, Senior Compliance & Privacy Attorney at Dun & Bradstreet, and Tash Whitaker, Head of Compliance at Moorcrofts LLP lead discussion on the following key topics:
• Why the GDPR should be treated as an evolution, not a revolution, of current data protection laws
• The crucial “need-to-knows” for compliance as the deadline approaches
• Guidance on ongoing compliance monitoring and risk assessment – how to stay compliant past the 25th May deadline
The new GDPR regulation go into effect on May 25th. While a majority of conversations have revolved around the security and IT aspects of the law, marketing teams will play a crucial role in helping organizations meet GDPR standards and playing a strategic role across the organization.
Join us to learn more, engage with your peers and get prepared.
This webinar will cover:
- How complying with the GDPR will drive better marketing and raise the standard of the quality of your customer engagement
- The GDPR elements marketers must know about
- The elements of PII that will be affected and what marketers need to do about it
- A deep dive on how GDPR regulations will affect your marketing channels - email, programmatic advertising, cold calls, etc.
- Tactical marketing updates needed to meet GDPR guidelines
Our new series, Audience Spotlight, provide a cross-device, consumer-centric view on a specific audience, with a deep dive into user demographics and rich behavioral metrics on an audience segment. This month, we focus on a high value audience - heavy users of games on PCs, tablets, and smartphones, whom we refer to as Heavy Gamers. Learn the ins and outs of this demographic and how Verto data can be used to gain a deeper understanding of your audience.
In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll dig in to some of the most actionable data, including:
Who are heavy gamers, which devices do they use, and what does a day in their digital life look like?
The stickiest and top-ranking games and apps among this audience segment.
What other types of digital content heavy gamers spend their time on.
Predictive analytics provide SMBs with a competitive advantage by allowing them to make business decisions proactively, using predictive data, rather than reactively, using historical data. Whether building an online recommendation engine, rapid targeting for marketing, anomaly detection for security associated with credit card transactions, or automated workflows for service desks, predictive analytics can process more data faster, generate better quality results, and modify and repeat analytics tasks more efficiently than a team of human analysts.
Key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Understanding the business advantages gained through utilizing Machine Learning
- See how Machine Learning is currently being utilized
- Gain insights into how Machine Learning can be tailored for you business
Search and AI-driven analytics is vastly expanding the reach of data-driven insights by bringing ad-hoc data access to the masses. Anyone can easily find answers to their data questions, including those questions they may not have thought to ask.
Tune in to this live webinar as we show you what it’s like to be your own data analyst with advances in Search and AI-driven analytics.
By leveraging the power of the cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning, mapping devices are getting smarter over time, recognizing patterns and farming insight from contextualized data. And that means smart cities and data-based Location of Things navigation is becoming a reality.
Cities can analyze and improve congested traffic. Freight companies with connected trucks can better manage logistics, optimize fleets, and track customer engagement. And cars will learn to make split-second decisions on our behalf, making the call on turning left or hitting the breaks when it recognizes a pedestrian is in the crosswalk.
To find out more about how cloud-based, AI-powered location technology is creating the highly accurate and always up-to-date maps that can revolutionize everything from autonomous cars to connected cities, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to leverage the power of the cloud, AI, and machine learning across devices by contextualizing location data in real time
* Understand the role of location-based data mapping in the "Location of Things"
* The application of data-enriched mapping to industries like retail and automotive
* How "Location of Things" powered by geographical data can be used to connect autonomous driving, smart mobility, and smarter cities
* Chris Pendleton, Principal PM, Azure Maps
* Peter Frans Pauwels, Co-founder, TomTom
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is crap and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Data warehousing projects are inherently risky. Traditional waterfall methods usually go over budget and take months, if not years, to implement. Because of their complexities, they create unnecessary dependencies and roadblocks.
In this webinar, learn how to take an iterative data warehousing approach instead. See how a simplified architecture helps your team prove value early, reduces risk in the long run, and creates an agile, high-performance analytics culture.
In this webinar, you will learn:
-The benefits and challenges of adopting a cloud data warehouse
-New tools and approaches to modern analytics and ETL/ELT
-How to quickly and easily transition to agile analytics
-The long-term value of a simple data architecture
Let’s push past the hype and the BS and look at the facts: Artificial intelligence has evolved to the point where any sales organization that leverages AI will see measurable improvements in customer engagement, LTV, and overall sales.
AI can take on the simplest tasks, like automation of admin work such as activity logging, flagging high-priority emails, and managing contacts in your CRM. It can swiftly and accurately sift through leads, deals, and accounts to identify what’s actually worth your time, and dynamically identify which leads are ready to convert. It’ll help you ditch the sandbagging with accurate quarterly forecasting — and more.
To learn more about how to sell smarter, harder, and more with AI, how to seamlessly integrate the technology into your organization, and to learn of real-world results from leading brands, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* AI fact versus fiction when it comes to sales
* How to build a data- and AI-friendly sales organization
* How leading brands build real results and how they do it
* Which AI tools actually bring results and which are still in development
* What's next for AI and sales?
* Daniel Morris, Director of Product Management, Keller Williams
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Providence Health Plan has grown organically over the last 30+ years. With the adoption of the Affordable Care Act as well as growth in other lines of business, the organization was at a crossroad. As new applications and vendors were introduced into the ecosystem to respond to the business’s need, system complexity had increased substantially. The result was a data management challenge that would limit ongoing business success if it remained unsolved.
Join Jaydeep Ghosh, Director of Data Services at Providence Health Plan, and Monica Mullen, Principal Solutions Marketing Manager at Informatica, as they discuss the enterprise data roadmap that the organization put together to address the current state, position the health plan for future growth, and address these top challenges:
• Time to business value
• Multiple, but incomplete, versions of the truth
• Overall lack of trust in data
AI is rapidly reshaping how retailers reach and engage customers across channels and in real time. And because your success in retail is so deeply interconnected with customer experience, from browsing to decision, purchase to post-purchase pleasure, AI is increasingly going from nice-to-have to necessity for higher sales and bigger bottom lines.
With billions of customer behavior data points, transactional histories in the trillions of dollars, and pinpoint segmenting, AI turns hazy ROI best-guess calculations into data-driven predictions. It helps you uncover new customers, and adds science to the art of targeting your audience.
Learn more about how retail organizations can use AI to find and evaluate customers, seize tailored opportunities along your customer’s journey, offer hyper-personalized recommendations and more, when you join this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How AI helps retailers curate content, offers, and experiences to revolutionize customer acquisition and engagement.
* How companies can leverage AI to uncover new markets
* The role of AI in data-powered email marketing (e.g. empowered segmentation), voice and visual search
* The future of AI in retail: What's next?
As organisations struggle to cope with an explosion of data volumes, new data consumers, new types of data and increasing amounts of data in the cloud; they’re increasingly recognising the complexity of the task around governing their data. But help is at hand. During this webinar, Informatica will explain how Data Governance has been reimagined and how the latest technology innovations, namely AI and machine learning, are applied to reduce complexity and the effort required to enable organisations to unlock the value of their most precious asset: their data.