Get powerful marketing data and analytics insights from influential experts. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the analytics that quantify your investments.
Marketing tools operating individually in your martech stack offer very limited business value, if at all. Now, with the emergence of Customer Data Platforms, Marketers no longer have to rely on IT to get the data connection and answers they need.
This hands-on webinar will show non-technical marketers how use a Customer Data Platform to easily populate a Marketo list, and return the campaign results from Marketo for more accurate campaign analysis or segment refinement and re-targeting.
The evolution of data science – including machine learning, deep learning, and other forms of artificial intelligence – has had a significant impact on the data analytics landscape in recent years, and looks set to drive considerable change in the market in the coming years.
In response, 451 Research’s new Data Management and Analytics Market Map 2018 includes a complete re-categorization of our Analytics Market Map to reflect the realities of analytics users and use cases today, dividing the analytics market into four key sectors:
•Data science tools
•Data science platforms
During this webinar, 451 Research’s Research Director, Data Platforms and Analytics, Matt Aslett, will explain the rationale and definitions behind the new categorization, as well as identifying the key challenges and innovations that will shape the analytics and data science market, and also revenue and growth expectations.
The webinar will also touch on other aspects of note delivered with the Data Management and Analytics Market Map 2018, including:
•The ongoing evolution of Corporate Performance Management
•The addition of Data science Management to the Data Management Market Map
Businesses deal with the impacts of data quality issues on a constant basis, yet the understanding of what data quality means is still improperly understood. In this webinar we’ll explore some of these impacts and how new approaches to data quality are changing the way organisations utilise data. We’ll also be exploring how new technology solutions are helping organisations investigate and diagnose the causes of various data quality problems and how fixing these issues makes a material impact to the health of the organisation. Data quality has become critical to the success of many business initiatives, so we’ll help you understand what items your detective toolkit needs to contain
For many companies, their data lake has either dried up, or it’s spilling over. And only a small percentage of businesses can claim victory in managing, analyzing and operationalizing datasets that exist as well as new sources.
Data-driven strategies help organizations better compete in the digital economy, giving them an advantage due to a more responsive business process. In this live discussion, the presenters will share the benefits of a “catalog-first strategy” which delivers a truly functional data marketplace or “data bazaar” as coined by 451 Research. Dr. Ring and Dr. Barth will show attendees the thinking behind the strategy, and how it represents a powerful enabler fueling the adoption of the self-service marketplace, including;
•Data as a Service; the components of a data bazaar/data marketplace
•From data sharing to data monetization
•The movement to cloud
•The Catalog-First strategy; Automated & metadata driven
•Building a Smart Catalog (smart data ingestion – validation/profiling)
•Making data business ready (cleansing, conformed, protected)
•Provisioning for Easy Consumption (browse/search, refresh, publish, access controls)
Less than two years ago, the majority of Insurtech startups were focused on developing propositions for personal lines. Most aimed to disrupt or displace conventional distribution channels, with digital products and services that made the purchase of insurance quick, simple, and more user-friendly than ever before.
Facing a market saturated by innovation for personal lines, ambitious Insurtechs are now clamouring to crack the commercial market. With solutions being developed to address the challenges of underwriting complex and specialty risk, 2018 is widely tipped to be the year of commercial Insurtech.
Join Intelligent InsurTECH Europe in association with Oxbow Partners, as they discuss why Insurtech matters for corporate and specialty insurers.
•Georgi Pachov, Global Practice Leader Cyber, Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty (AGCS)
•Nikolaus Sühr, CEO & Founder, KASKO
•Iain Wilcox, Chief Executive Officer, GWT Insight
Tune-in to discuss:
•Discover the startups focusing on complex, commercial risk, and identify the most promising Insurtechs already delivering tangible results for leading commercial insurers today
•With AI, IoT and Blockchain under the spotlight, get up to speed with the latest use cases for commercial lines, including AI-driven underwriting, sensor-based asset monitoring and prevention, and parametric insurance
•Understand how emerging technologies are already being used to deliver better and cheaper products to corporates, and discuss what it takes to harness new data sources to provide better technical pricing and new and innovative services to commercial clients
Seeing is believing! See how Tableau transforms World Cup data into game-changing visualisations and match-winning insights in this webinar, so you can do the same with your data.
Learn how to clean data for analysis with Tableau's newest signing, Tableau Prep, and build powerful visualisations and dashboards with our star striker, Tableau Desktop.
Discover how data and visual analytics can answer football's big questions:
-Messi or Ronaldo? Can the data separate them?
-What's the secret to Germany's success? We'll visualise all the data in one dashboard
-Is there a 'best' time to score? Let's analyse data over time
-Does the host country have an advantage? See how to build a story out of data
-How does each country perform? Learn how to visualise data geographically
Où se situe la conformité de votre entreprise au RGPD depuis le 25 mai ?
Dans son rapport “Predictions 2018: A year of reckoning”, le cabinet d’analystes Forrester prédisait que 80% des entreprises concernées par le RGPD ne seraient pas en conformité avec le règlement le 25 mai. Et 50% des entreprises non-conformes le seraient intentionnellement...
Pourtant, être conforme au RGPD n’est pas si difficile ! Grâce à la virtualisation des données (Data Virtualization ou DV), votre entreprise peut répondre facilement aux exigences de conformité. La DV facilite une vue d'ensemble sur toutes vos données et permet d'établir des contrôles de sécurité sur toute l'infrastructure. Elle permet de rassembler les multiples sources de données, de les rendre accessibles à partir d'une seule couche, et elle offre des capacités de traçabilité pour surveiller les changements apportés aux données.
Assistez à cette session pour apprendre :
- Comment la virtualisation des données fournit une base de conformité au RGPD avec le data catalog, l'audit et la sécurité des données
- Comment vous pouvez activer une seule couche d'accès aux données dans toute l'entreprise avec des mesures de protection.
- Pourquoi la virtualisation des données représente une technologie essentielle pour se conformer à la réglementation
- Comment les clients de Denodo ont mis en place leur conformité.
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Cómo eliminar la brecha entre IT y Negocio para entregar los datos a los usuarios que verdaderamente los necesitan sin comprometer la seguridad y la protección de la información.
Con Self-service Analytics (Analítica de autoservicio) los usuarios de negocio pueden generar sus propios informes, ejecutar sus consultas y dirigir sus análisis sin depender siempre del personal de IT. De esta manera se evitan largas esperas para obtener sus informes y pueden tomar mejores decisiones de forma más rápida.
Pero cuando el acceso a los datos se democratiza, debe hacerse desde una plataforma que integre la información de múltiples fuentes para evitar la anarquía de los datos.
En este webinar explicaremos cómo la virtualización de datos:
- Acelera y mejora las iniciativas de autoservicio.
- Ofrece a los usuarios una visión holística de los datos.
- Asegura una vista coherente en distintas áreas de la empresa.
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Join Andy Kriebel as he provides you with a step-by-step approach to analyzing big data. Andy will interrogate 724 million UK prescriptions in Exasol to identify insights and show you how to focus the analysis to tell a compelling story. Sign up and get answers to your questions during this webinar and learn how you can use publicly hosted data sets for your own analyses.
As organisations struggle to cope with an explosion of data volumes, new data consumers, new types of data and increasing amounts of data in the cloud; they’re increasingly recognising the complexity of the task around governing their data. But help is at hand. During this webinar, Informatica will explain how Data Governance has been reimagined and how the latest technology innovations, namely AI and machine learning, are applied to reduce complexity and the effort required to enable organisations to unlock the value of their most precious asset: their data.
Learn how WhereScape allows you build, change and operate your data warehouse via a drag-and-drop GUI, then auto-generates the corresponding code and deploys it with ELT. This removes human error and the need for hand coding, enabling you to benefit from Exasol’s rapid in-memory analytics faster, with less resource.
The session will show you:
• How data automation works and how it will change your working life
• The advantages of using Exasol’s in-memory database
• Why to use ELT not ETL, and how to make the transition
AI is rapidly reshaping how retailers reach and engage customers across channels and in real time. And because your success in retail is so deeply interconnected with customer experience, from browsing to decision, purchase to post-purchase pleasure, AI is increasingly going from nice-to-have to necessity for higher sales and bigger bottom lines.
With billions of customer behavior data points, transactional histories in the trillions of dollars, and pinpoint segmenting, AI turns hazy ROI best-guess calculations into data-driven predictions. It helps you uncover new customers, and adds science to the art of targeting your audience.
Learn more about how retail organizations can use AI to find and evaluate customers, seize tailored opportunities along your customer’s journey, offer hyper-personalized recommendations and more, when you join this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How AI helps retailers curate content, offers, and experiences to revolutionize customer acquisition and engagement.
* How companies can leverage AI to uncover new markets
* The role of AI in data-powered email marketing (e.g. empowered segmentation), voice and visual search
* The future of AI in retail: What's next?
* Rob Roy, Chief Digital Officer, Sprint
* Eugene Feygin, SEO Manager, SearsPartsDirect.com
* Jaimy Szymanski, Industry Analyst & Founding Partner, Kaleido Insights
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Marketing is increasingly becoming a data-driven function — tracking more activity than ever before — but how can you make sense of it all? What tools do you need? What roles do the marketer and the analyst or technical partner play?
Follow along with Head of Product at Fivetran, and Periscope Data’s Head of Growth Marketing and Head of Sales Engineering to get a full picture of how a data company handles marketing metrics — from the perspective of both the data analyst and the marketing professional.
This webinar will cover:
- Setting objectives and goals for marketing analytics
- Tying together disparate marketing data sources
- Some best practice dashboards Periscope uses
- How analytics and marketing should work together — and how analysts can enable marketers to explore their own datasets
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
Join us as we continue this series of webinars specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community. This episode will feature three speakers on the following topics:
Jingqing Zhang, Imperial College of London
Deep Sequence Learning and Text Classification
Bob Foreman, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
ECL Summer Code Camp Review
On May 16th, five HPCC Systems Ambassadors along with Flavio Villanustre met with eight iRISE2 members for a two-hour ECL Code Camp. The event was a great success, and I thought I’d share with the community what we did and some of the ECL ideas that came out of it. Tips from Data Ingestion to ECL to Data Evaluation will be included in this segment.
Retail has reached a point where multiple forces are driving irreversible changes in the industry, with outstanding or negative impacts. However, retailers that have embraced digital innovation are thriving. The future of commerce is now a new era where experiences are omni-channels and where digital is omnipresent.
As Retail is becoming more and more omni-channel, you are able to gather tons of data, but in most respects, it’s deeply uninformative. Analytics might help you to contextualize this data, but how do you make sure that you gather insights fast enough to stay ahead of the pack?
Big Retail and e-commerce names are relying on Javelin know-how and Exasol’s database to get near real-time analytics, and transform data into actionable inputs.
Data lakes are centralized data repositories. Data needed by data scientists is physically copied to a data lake which serves as a one storage environment. This way, data scientists can access all the data from only one entry point – a one-stop shop to get the right data. However, such an approach is not always feasible for all the data and limits it’s use to solely data scientists, making it a single-purpose system.
So, what’s the solution?
A multi-purpose data lake allows a broader and deeper use of the data lake without minimizing the potential value for data science and without making it an inflexible environment.
Attend this session to learn:
• Disadvantages and limitations that are weakening or even killing the potential benefits of a data lake.
• Why a multi-purpose data lake is essential in building a universal data delivery system.
• How to build a logical multi-purpose data lake using data virtualization.
Do not miss this opportunity to make your data lake project successful and beneficial.
With today’s overwhelming marketplace of vendors, trying to find one solution is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Several different moving parts, multiple contracts and overlapping end dates, and a constantly changing landscape – if only you could stitch them all together.
What if there was a platform that’s already done that for you? Tune in with Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Gen at Sage Intacct along with Srihari Kumar, Chief Commercial Officer at 6sense, as they discuss the benefits of consolidating your marketing tech stack from several point solutions into one, and the value brought to the table in working with one integrated, consolidated platform.
Webinar: The Coming Wave of Martech Consolidation
Date: June 27th, 2018
Time: 10am - 10:45am PDT
One platform designed to drive more qualified pipeline, increase ACVs, shorten deal duration and close more deals? Sounds like you might have found that needle.
As speed to market has become more and more crucial, the need for collaboration between IT and the business has never been more critical. With the unprecedented rate of change we’re seeing in technology, innovation has become a major competitive differentiator across industries. For years, organizations have struggled with the pressure to achieve business outcomes while navigating sometimes- divergent goals and priorities. Companies that have strong business and IT cohesion, share unified goals, and create clear roadmaps are much more likely to accelerate their speed to market.
Covered during the webinar:
• What’s inhibiting collaboration
• How to overcome these obstacles
• How to unify goals with product roadmaps
• The impact of sound agility
• The importance of having a product mindset
Our new series, Audience Spotlight, provides a cross-device, consumer-centric view on a specific audience, with a deep dive into user demographics and rich behavioral metrics on an audience segment. This month we focus on a high-value audience - Social Media Savvy Millennials, users between the ages of 18-35 who comprise the top 20% of all digital consumers based on the amount of time they spend on social media apps and sites. Attend the webinar and learn which screens, brands, and services attract these social media superusers.
In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll also dig into some of the most actionable data, including:
- How do the gender and household income distribution of Millennials stack up against the U.S. adult online population?
- Which devices and apps are Social Media Savvy Millennials using and when?
- Beyond Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat, where else do Social Media Savvy Millennials spend their time?
Join this webinar, led by experts from Cranfield School of Management to hear the results of the Q1 Global Supply Chain Risk Report.
The Global Supply Chain Risk Report is a joint study by Cranfield School of Management’s Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Dun & Bradstreet, which investigates the level of supply chain risk faced by European companies with international supplier relationships.
Analysis has been carried out using data supplied by Dun & Bradstreet, which included around 600,000 anonymous transactions between European buyers and their suppliers who were located in more than 150 countries worldwide.
During the webinar, we will focus on the Q1 2018 report, published in June 2018. We will cover the background, the key findings and practical implications for procurement professionals.
Register now to learn:
- The level of supply risk in Q1 2018
- The differences across key industry sectors and how this should be considered in procurement decisions
- How dependency on key suppliers changed compares with the previous quarter
On a daily basis the healthcare industry generates troves of data including everything from insurance claims, hospital operations, electronic medical records to even patient sentiment. Within this data lies answers to crucial questions that can improve financial performance, operational management, and most importantly, patient outcomes.
Yet for most professionals within the industry, it’s a daily struggle to get access to the information they need fast enough to make a difference. Static reports with stale data aren’t sufficient for making data-driven decisions, especially when they affect patient outcomes.
Join ThoughtSpot for a conversation and live demo to learn:
* The biggest disruptions and challenges facing Healthcare analytics
* The approaches leading Healthcare Providers & Payers are taking to stay competitive
* How access to data and faster answers improves patient care
Product managers often have challenges getting all necessary quantifiable metrics to make informed product decisions. How do you know if you are looking at the right information (and is it all of the information you need)? And now what do you do with this data to ensure that the users experience is the best possible?
Join our webinar with Luma Health, an innovator in the Patient Experience space, to learn how they’ve gained full visibility into their user journey and how each product contributes to the company’s overall revenue metrics, ensuring they are fulfilling their customer’s expectations (and innovating new ways to support them).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- When it is time to turn to advanced analytics
- Tying together disparate product data sources
- How product metrics can help serve different customer needs
- Lessons learned along the way
Digital Data is the last resort when it comes to risk models. Most traditional credit risk, banks, lending, and remittance organizations entirely omit digital indicators for these models. Signals from digital data be it the phone’s location, session length, etc., could be valuable information that cannot be obtained from the customer or transactional data elements.
This session focuses explicitly on how some day-to-day digital elements can be used to enhance predictability and improve risk models with very minimal (or no) extra investment, outside of revalidation of existing models.
In this 60 minute webinar you can expect:
A more clear direction on what digital elements to explore, how to examine and what to expect
Discovery of a new paradigm of risk analytics for companies that have never considered digital data
Understanding that the exploration might surface some fundamental questions that will need the product/risk team’s decisions to handle fraud better
Abstract: Our new series, Audience Spotlight, provides a cross-device, consumer-centric view on a specific audience, with a deep dive into user demographics and rich behavioral metrics on an audience segment. This month, we focus on a high-value audience - Shopaholics, users who comprise the top 20% of all U.S adults who access an online shopping property. Which screens, brands, and services attract these online shopping superusers?
In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll also dig into key insights on Shopaholics including:
- How do gender and household income distribution of Shopaholics stack up against the U.S. adult online population?
- Which devices and apps are Shopaholics using and when?
- Beyond Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, where else do Shopaholics spend their time?
Laut Gartner werden 50% aller Unternehmen bis zum Jahr 2020 eine Form der Datenvirtualisierung für die Integration ihrer Daten verwenden. Das zeigt deutlich, welche Rolle die Datenvirtualisierung für Unternehmen eingenommen hat, um eine agile, echtzeitfähige und flexible Datenarchitektur zu implementieren.
In diesem Webinar erläutern wir:
- Die Grundlagen der Datenvirtualisierung und die Abgrenzung zu traditionellen Datenintegrationsansätzen
- Die wesentlichen Gründe für Datenvirtualisierung sowie die wichtigsten Anwendungsfälle
- Und geben einen Ausblick in die nachfolgenden Webinare dieser Serie
(1) Einführung in die Datenvirtualisierung
(2) Funktionen und Fähigkeiten einer Datenvirtualisierungs-Plattform
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
This webinar will be the first in a series focusing on DevOps and how it can help to create an environment in which builds, tests, and releases of software solutions can be done with more ease and reliability.
Our presenter Andrés Pérez, who is an Enterprise Solutions Architect for Hitachi Vantara, will be covering:
What is DevOps?
- Maturity & Phases
- Challenges & Goals
Focus on Continuous Integration
- Lifecycle Diagram
- Solution Repository
- Handling CI
Along the way we will also explore the various components and technical requirements necessary to install and upgrade the platform.
Globally there are 2.2 billion active gamers, and 47 percent of them shell out cash while they play. And 100 percent of them are at risk from fraudsters who rip off everything from a gamer’s identity to their credit cards, online goods, and trust in your company. With every instance of fraud, your reputation takes a nose dive, driving away customers and directly impacting your bottom line.
But fraud is notoriously difficult to combat. Legacy rules-based approaches have never been able to keep up with fraudsters, who constantly evolve their techniques using sophisticated technology like automated scripts and bots.
That’s why machine learning and artificial intelligence are being leveraged to detect fraud before it affects your company and end users. Machine learning can sift through billions of game events and analyze vast streams of data in real time to stop fraud in its tracks.
To learn more about how machine learning and AI can keep your game and players safe from increasingly aggressive online criminals, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar, you'll learn:
* How the gaming industry can secure gamer data and build trust
* How account takeover, fake licensing, spam, and scams pose a particular challenge to gamers and gaming platforms
* What policies your company should have in place around data breach ransom
* How to combat trolling
* Jeff Sakasegawa, Trust and Safety Architect, Sift Science
* Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat
* Scott Adams, CEO FraudPvP.com, Former Director of Fraud & Risk, Riot Games
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Analytics teams are becoming a shared resource throughout an organization and increasingly report to the Office of the CDO or CAO. As the roles of IT Managers, Developers and Data Scientists continue to evolve and Analysts engage more directly with business users we see self-service analytics taking root. The question then of investment and justification to spend on infrastructure and data management tools to enable self-service analytics is also shifting. This webinar will shed light on a recent survey of IT decision makers, CDOs, Analysts, Data Stewards and business users, who as users and purchasers must track and measure the ROI of a Data Catalog.
In this Webinar participants will learn:
•More on the evolving roles within organizations and the rise of stakeholders
•Which business ROI criteria were most critical in the decision to purchase a Data Catalog
•What capabilities of a Data Catalog respondents deemed most important when evaluating an investment
•Hear first-hand from a customer what their experience has been in the evaluation and use of a Data Catalog; and
•How ROI for a Data Catalog may be calculated
Join us as we continue this series of webinars specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community. This episode will feature our 2018 HPCC Systems summer interns and their projects. Check back for details!:
Topics, partitions and keys are foundational concepts in Apache Kafka. When building an application, correctly modeling your use case using these concepts will be key to making optimal use of Kafka and ensuring the scalability and reliability of your application. This webinar will walk through these key Kafka concepts and the main design consideration when choosing how to apply them to your application. This webinar will help you answer questions like:
-What topics should I create?
-How many partitions should I have in each topic?
-Should I use a message key? If so, how do I choose an appropriate value?
Anyone who's ever analyzed data knows the pain of digging in only to find that it is poorly structured, full of inaccuracies, or just plain incomplete. But "dirty data" isn't just a pain point for analysts; it can have a major financial and cultural impact on an organization.
Attend this live webinar to learn four actionable ways to overcome common data preparation issues including how to establish a company standard for "clean data" and how to democratize data prep across your organization.
- Andy Cotgreave, Technical Evangelism Director, Tableau
- Jason Harmer, Data Analytics and Visualization Consultant, Nationwide Insurance
- Gordon Strodel, Information Management and Analytics Consultant, Slalom
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload
Organizations that invest in their people, processes, and technology to become an Experience Business achieve greater business results than organizations that do not. A global Forrester study, commissioned by Adobe, shows that investment in experience leads to demonstrable gains in both internal and external metrics — from Employee Satisfaction to Customer Retention to YoY Revenue Growth. Come see how investing in experience doesn’t just make for a good story. It’s good for business.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where Experience Businesses are investing resources to improve customer experiences.
- The returns they are realizing on those investments.
- Highlights of industry-specific priorities and results.
- Robert Haws, Senior Manager, Content Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
- Kari Woolf, Group Manager, Adobe
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramania, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Single Page Applications (SPAs) have become part of everyday experience management conversation, yet managing them across marketing and IT teams have created barriers to agile delivery model.
Join us as we demystify why IT teams are using SPAs, trade-offs and impact on marketers' ability to contribute, key requirements to deliver experiences with agility for both marketing and IT orgs, and 5 best practices to help scale personalized experiences with SPAs or otherwise.
Regardless of industry, personalization of experiences across channels is no longer optional. It's what customers expect. Companies are developing their vision for how they see personalized experiences adapting across the customer journey, and they are partnering with Adobe to make these visions a reality.
This session will showcase the steps HSBC took toward personalization maturity and the impressive results it's delivered.
- Sigi Bessesen, Head of Optimization, HSBC
- Drew Burns, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Over the past several years, we’ve seen our customers, large and small, under pressure to create and manage an unprecedented amount of digital assets than ever before. From thousands to millions of images, graphics, videos, and new emerging rich media assets, brands need their assets to be organized and distributed to better engage, win, and serve customers.
This has resulted in Digital Asset Management (DAM) becoming the critical technology and business process to bring order to the chaos among creative, marketing, business, and technology teams. The new measure of success goes beyond basic management to an expanded support of the upstream creative process, including delivering customer experiences at every point in the customer journey.
- Nick Barber, Analyst, Forrester
- Elliot Sedegah, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Delivering powerful experiences start with knowing, understanding, and reaching the right audiences. With customer data stored and owned by disparate teams across organizations, enterprises are breaking down technology and organizational silos by investing in data management platforms (DMPs) to centralize audience management and audience activation.
This session outlines the evolution and value of DMP technology, such as Adobe Audience Manager, to enable digital marketers to manage audience strategy at scale.
Join us as to learn the following:
- How DMP technology and practices have evolved
- Key innovations in the DMP space
- Tips for data privacy
In this fast-paced digital revolution, high-tech companies face numerous competitive threats and obstacles in meeting rising expectations of B2B and B2C customers. Understandably these enterprises are taking a customer-centric approach to combating these threats.
According to a new Ovum report commissioned by Adobe, marketers are responding to these threats by investing in digital marketing, but progress appears to be slow. Continued advancement depends on further investments, reimagined business models, mobile prioritization, a deeper understanding and reliance on data as an enterprise currency, tighter channel integration, and closer collaboration across organizations.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- The competitive threats and customer engagement challenges facing high-tech firms
- How high-tech enterprises are meeting customer expectations
- The necessary elements to fuel digital progress
- A look at future technology investments in high tech
- Jill Steinhour, Director, Hi-Tech Industry Strategy, Adobe
- Mila D’Antonio, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement, Ovum
It's time for your analytics to grow up. Your company can realize substantial material gains in customer lifetime value through the use and application of advanced analytics. According to Forrester, by 2021 companies that invest in advanced analytics to drive insights at scale will boost total global annual revenues to $1.8 trillion.
In this session, you will learn:
- How a “good enough” approach to analytics impedes your customers’ experience and your company’s profitability.
- Best practices, frameworks, and practical strategies for taking your analytics to the next level throughout the customer journey.
- Examples of how brands have gone from good to great by improving their analytics practice.
- Nate Smith, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- John Lovett, Senior Director, Data Strategy, Search Discovery
For years healthcare has operated on an experiential island – a healthcare consumer relied upon the expertise of the doctor or other healthcare professionals, the engagement was episodic or “as needed”, very little control was exercised by the consumer, and there was little to no transparency within the ecosystem.
The expectation on the part of healthcare consumer and providers that the experience would be as it had forever resulted in very little need for digital engagement, and very little cross-over of experiential expectations of consumers found in other industries. That is changing rapidly as healthcare consumers are comparing digital experiences across platforms, across industries, and their expectations of what is a good experience, a bad experience, or an exceptional experience is evolving.
In this session you will learn:
- Disruption is the new normal in healthcare as non-traditional healthcare companies enter the market
- Paradigm-changing technology is changing the healthcare landscape
- How the industry responding to this disruption
- How Adobe can help you be a part of the healthcare experiential revolution
- Kevin Ellenwood, Healthcare Digital Transformation, Accenture
- Thomas Swanson, Director of Healthcare Industry Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
We’re in the age of digital transformation — and empowered digital consumers. They expect consistent and timely messaging wherever you interact with them, but this is nearly impossible without the right tools and unified consumer data across the organization.
See how the partnership of Adobe, Microsoft and EY can uniquely change the way Financial Services and Insurance companies engage with their consumers through the use of smart data, campaign orchestration, web experiences, and a single view of customers.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear about emerging digital marketing capabilities and industry trends
- Learn how unified customer data, AI, and the right data visualizations help you deliver seamless experiences
- See a demo of our integrated sales and marketing tools for customer experience management
- Bernhard Klein Wassink, Partner, Global Insurance Customer & Growth Solution Leader, EY
- Avril Castagnetta, Financial Services Insurance Digital Marketing Leader, EY
- Chandra Stevens, Worldwide Marketing Solutions Director, Microsoft
- Chris Young, Director, Financial Services Industry Strategy, Adobe
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe