Get powerful marketing data and analytics insights from influential experts. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the analytics that quantify your investments.
Emily Sergent, Ingénieure avant-vente, DenodoRecorded: Nov 26 202087 mins
Selon le cabinet d'analystes Gartner, "d’ici 2022, 60 % des entreprises auront intégré la virtualisation des données parmi leurs principaux mode de livraison de données dans leur architecture d’intégration." Gartner a nommé Denodo parmi les leaders dans le Magic Quadrant 2020pour les outils d'intégration de données.
Découvrez lors de cette session d'1h30 en quoi la data virtualization révolutionne l'approche métier & IT dans l’accès, la livraison, la consommation, la gouvernance et la sécurisation de vos données, quel que soit l'âge de votre technologie, le format de la donnée ou son emplacement. Cette technologie mature comble le fossé entre l’IT et les utilisateurs métier, et permet des économies considérables en termes de coûts et de temps.
Atelier online d'1h30.
Vous pourrez réaliser les exercices à votre rythme grâce à l'enregistrement.
**POUR QUI EST CET ATELIER ?
- Responsables IT / Architectes
- Data Scientists / Analystes
Au programme : une introduction à ce qu'est la virtualisation des données, les cas d'usages, des études de cas clients réels et une démo guidée pas à pas des fonctionnalités de Denodo Platform avec notre version gratuite sur le cloud, Denodo Test Drive.
- Intégrer et livrer vos données rapidement et facilement à l'aide de Denodo Platform
- L'optimiseur de requêtes de Denodo fournit des données en temps réel, à la demande, même lorsqu'il s'agit de jeux de données très volumineux
- Exposer les données en tant que «services de données» en vue d’être consommées par une variété d'utilisateurs et d'outils
- La virtualisation des données joue un rôle essentiel dans la gouvernance et la sécurité des données au sein de votre organisation
- Introduction à la Data Virtualization
- Cas d'usage & études de cas clients
- Gouvernance & sécurité
- Démonstration guidée pas à pas avec le Denodo Test Drive
- Session interactive Questions/Réponses
Umberto Giuliani (Country Manager Tealium Italia) & Renato Comes (Responsabile vendite e Marketing TecnetDati)Recorded: Nov 25 202042 mins
Ci stiamo avviando verso un futuro sempre più on line: questo processo è totale e genera nel tempo ulteriori nuove informazioni. Alle informazioni certe (di utenti registrati) si aggiungono anche quelle dei navigatori che non si dichiarano, ma che comunque lasciano tracce e preferenze. Una buona tecnologia è in grado di qualificare e inserire questi “ignoti” in profili molto precisi, utili ad elaborare una relazione on line
con la controparte sempre più soddisfacente per entrambi.
Per arrivare a questo risultato, è necessaria una Base Dati specifica, la Customer Data Platform che è in grado di integrare queste informazioni provenienti anche quando di origine multicanale (PC, Mobile, App, Streaming etc.).
Attualmente sul mercato c’è molta confusione poiché molti sono convinti che soluzioni CRM o Data Warehouse siano sufficienti a raggiungere questo obiettivo, ma non lo sono poiché risolvono egregiamente altri problemi.
Quali sono le caratteristiche di una CDP? Quali differenze rispetto alle altre soluzioni? Quando è meglio una soluzione rispetto alle altre?
Questo webinar vuole fare chiarezza delineando casi pratici di applicazione e mostrando le linee generali di Audience, la soluzione Customer Data Platform di Tealium, il leader mondiale di mercato.
Uwe Hofmann, Marco KoppRecorded: Nov 25 202048 mins
Die digitale Transformation und der damit rasante Anstieg von Daten verändern Arbeitsweisen, Geschäftsbereiche und Unternehmen. Die riesigen Datenmengen aus diversen Quellen, müssen gesammelt, analysiert und letztlich ausgewertet werden. Traditionelle DWHs sind jedoch zunehmend von dem wachsenden Volumen überfordert. Moderne DWH und Analytics Lösungen für die Cloud verknüpfen den klassischen DWH-Gedanken mit den Vorteilen zeitgemäßer IT-Konzepte und Architekturen und erfüllen die Anforderungen an Flexibilität, Skalierbarkeit und Performance.
• Warum Datenintegrität im Zeitalter von Digitalisierung nicht vernachlässigt werden darf.
• Wie Unternehmen sicherstellen, dass ausschließlich vollständige, korrekte, aktuelle und kontextualisierte Daten die Grundlage für MDWH ist.
• Wie sich daraus analytische Erkenntnisse und unternehmerische Entscheidungen bilden.
Toby Redshaw | Simon Parry | John CrawfordRecorded: Nov 25 202038 mins
The pandemic has shone a spotlight on how digital can be a truly transformative investment. Enabling companies to not only boost productivity, but also engage and communicate with their employees, customers and stakeholders in a way that they didn't think possible.
In this session, we’ll discuss the technologies that forward-thinking business are prioritising and already investing in, such as:
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Automation and Robotics
• Core network technologies and 5G
Attendees to this webinar will hear about:
• The importance of maintaining the human touch in organisations by finding the right balance when allocating tasks between automation, AI, and humans
• Why 5G can be such a game-changer. How it can be used to create private wireless networks that provide secure, high-bandwidth, low-latency connections, enabling exciting new solutions like driverless vehicles such as robots and automated forklifts and near-real-time tracking of manufacturing lines. The range of solutions is huge from tracking to safety, predictive maintenance to digital twins.
• How to leverage these technologies whilst ensuring that human choices shape the workplace and that we are not drawn into an algorithm-driven structure
Toby Redshaw, Senior Vice President – 5G Solutions & Enterprise Innovation, Verizon Business
Simon Parry, CTO, Nokia Enterprise UK, Nokia
John Crawford, General Manager, Enterprise Innovation and 5G solutions, Verizon Business
Heidi Bullock, CMO, Tealium & Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager, TealiumRecorded: Nov 24 202035 mins
How can banking and financial services organizations build customer trust and provide one-to-one engagement in a time when in-person interactions are limited?
Join us as we discuss how banking and financial services firms can find growth and opportunity in existing customer data with a Customer Data Platform. During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Build trust in times of uncertainty
- Create a central source of trusted customer data for your decentralized workforce
- Double down on digital in times of lower foot traffic
- 4 ways Tealium can help
- And much more!
Tim Yorke (AXA), Michael Zimmer (Zurich), Bradley O'Connor (Beazley), Claudio Morando (Swiss Re), Ed Challis (Re:infer)Recorded: Nov 24 202061 mins
Delivering quick response times is now vital for any high-growth business. But most underwriters don’t have the infrastructure to automate unstructured communications at scale—especially when it comes to the broker relationship.
In fact, according to a recent case study by Hiscox, 97% of broker requests are incorrectly routed. Leverage automation in underwriting and you’ll maximize the likelihood of a timely response, saving both time and money.
In this webinar, you'll find out how automation is reducing manual workload for underwriters, streamlining operations, and elevating the broker experience.
You’ll find out how to:
- Avoid intellectual waste: Exploit automation to reduce the time skilled underwriters spend on repetitive tasks and redirect labour to adding real value—developing the client relationship
- Streamline communications: Integrate robotic process automation, machine learning, language processing, optical character recognition and analytics to triage submissions from multiple sources, detect and remove duplications, reduce human error and ultimately reduce processing time
- It’s not just about being faster…use automation and analytics to make better quality underwriting decisions and select the right risk
- Pinpoint the opportunity automation creates to reduce costs in terms of new hires and efficiency savings
- Explore how automation can be used to elevate the broker experience, drive efficient operations, and dramatically speed up response times
And hear from these automation experts:
- Tim Yorke, Chief Operating Officer, AXA Commercial, AXA
- Bradley O’Connor, Head of Operations Technology Platforms, Beazley
- Dr. Michael Zimmer, Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Zurich Group Germany
- Claudio Morando, Head Portfolio Analytics & Strategy EMEA, Swiss Re
- Moderator: Ed Challis, CEO, Re:infer
This webinar is sponsored by Re:infer. By signing up you agree to share your information with this organisation.
Neil Isherwood - Due Diligence Subject Matter Expert, Dun & BradstreetRecorded: Nov 24 202034 mins
Understanding Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) is a fundamental regulatory requirement in EU Money Laundering Directives. To support this drive, the EU Commission has been tasked to connect the various UBO registers at EU level by 10th March, 2021, to provide a consistent and transparent pool of information on UBOs across the region.
However, as with all of the EU Money Laundering Directives, each member state has, or will, implement directives in the way that best suits their unique frameworks and political needs. When it comes to aligning the registers, this presents some challenges.
Some states are still in the process of setting up their register, while registration isn’t required in others. Some require payment for access to the data, while others don’t currently make the data publicly available at all. Data also differs between regions, for example whether legitimate interest is required.
During this webinar, we take a look at:
•the landscape of the EU Money Laundering Directives with a focus on Beneficial Ownership
•the approaches being used
•how the future connection of registers may work
Kris Russell, Director of Insights and Analytics, Walmart, Allison Spray, Director of Data and Analytics, Hill+Knowlton StratRecorded: Nov 23 202052 mins
In today’s digital world, only the Consumer Fit survive. Join experts from Walmart, global agency H+K and Brandwatch as we explore what it means to be Consumer Fit and how to bring the emerging best practices of digital consumer intelligence to life.
Hear from Brandwatch Chief Product Officer Bex Carson as she outlines the key challenges of the modern market research industry, and the products her team are building to solve these problems.
Take away new ideas from a live panel session with two of the world’s most data-driven brands and agencies who are trailblazing the path for innovation in consumer insights.
Charles Trawinski Consultant Expert, Florence Rabuel VP Sales Sud Europe, Eric Hubert Consultant Solution, Paul ArchambaultRecorded: Nov 20 202062 mins
Aujourd’hui, les Banques et Assurances doivent faire face aux nouveaux défis technologiques et aux enjeux de la digitalisation.
Elles évoluent dans des environnements contraints et très réglementés, où chaque action est soumise à une multitude de consignes et de contrôles de conformité.
Face à un environnement de plus en plus compétitif, la rétention client change la donne pour les services financiers .
Aussi avoir des données fiables, précises, cohérentes et contextuelles devient un impératif business et Precisely, leader de la Data Integrity vous aide à l’accomplir.
Points clés du webinar :
- Amélioration de l’expérience client: la personnalisation de l’offre est aujourd’hui un élément décisionnel capital pour le client.
- Criminalité financière et conformité : découvrez comment surmonter les difficultés liées aux données et renforcer vos opérations de lutte contre la fraude.
- Geo-enrichissement des données commerciales avec Precisely ID : un fichier d'adresses avec des informations "géo-enrichies" fournit un contexte et une valeur permettant de prendre de meilleures décisions.
Eric Hubert, Célia LacroixRecorded: Nov 20 202058 mins
Face à l’essor du Big Data et à la multiplication des sources de données, les entreprises ont de plus en plus de données à leur disposition.
Malheureusement, 40% des données d’entreprises sont toujours inexactes, incomplètes ou indisponibles.
Parce que l’impact d’une donnée mal qualifiée sur la non-performance est majeur, la gestion de sa qualité doit donc être perçue comme un réel levier de performance.
Une meilleure vue unique client est un facteur de succès pour accélérer l'innovation des entreprises grâce à des données fiables, tout en obligeant à respecter les exigences réglementaires pour réduire le risque opérationnel et accroître l'efficacité.
Points clés de notre webinar:
-Comment répondre aux besoins court terme d’amélioration d’accès, d’intégration et de gestion de la qualité des données
-Une réelle gouvernance des données avec la mise en œuvre d’une gestion agile des données de référence par domaine métier.
-Comment obtenir une réelle vue unique client
VentureBeat x FacebookRecorded: Nov 19 202060 mins
Learn top rewarded video integrations by game type!
Research has shown that the ad-supported model of in-game advertising is a major win for
publishers. By the end of 2019, in-game ads accounted for 17% of total worldwide smartphone
gaming revenue ($82.6B) – and that number is expected to triple by 2024.
But no matter your game genre, if your goal is to maximize the revenue impact of ad
monetization, it’s important to hone in on the right formats and strategies, and stay on top of the
latest best practices and research on what works best for your genre.
In this VB Live event, experts will share stats and user sentiment from research and analyst
reports covering everything from the best ad formats for every game type — from casual and
hypercasual, to strategy, action, and RPG, social casino games and more.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the best rewarded video entry points for your game type, including
what works best for each genre, common placements, design innovations and value exchange.
And you’ll learn about how to test ads in your game, no matter what genre it is.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Insights into in-app ad success by genre
- The best rewarded video entry points for each game genre
- How to leverage common A/B testing methods
- How to make sure ad integrations complement in-app purchases
- How leading publishers test and prove the revenue potential of ads
- Kiel LeBaron, Senior Director, Ad Monetization, Jam City
- Hahn Kim, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook Audience Network
- Emma Bullen, Product Marketing Manager, Hyper Hippo Entertainment (moderator)
So you’re starting your own game studio. This is an incredible opportunity! You and your team get to start fresh, with no technical debt, and build the infrastructure of your dreams.
But what does that look like? Where have other new studios found success and failure? And how can you best build a platform on which to launch your new game? Join our panel of technical and operational experts for help on how to start strong, and prepare to scale. Plus hear from developers at other independent studios about how they started small and achieved big success.
You will learn about:
- Tips for starting your own game studio
- The landmines you should watch out for
- The best way to approach technical decisions as you grow
- Glen Schofield, Chief Executive Officer, Striking Distance Studios
- Emily Greer, Co-founder & CEO, Double Loop Games
- James Dobrowski, Managing Director, Sharkmob London
- Jonathan Singer, Senior Manager – Global Games Industry, Akamai
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat (moderator)
Jacob Spencer, Product Marketing ManagerRecorded: Nov 19 202046 mins
As more companies turn to digital-first customer engagement, brand loyalty continues to be tested. Consumers are eager to try new brands which means marketers have a unique opportunity to engage with consumers they might not have in the past. But what is the key to actually capturing and retaining these consumers?
Join us for the second webinar in our Definitive Guide to CDPs series to hear our Product Marketing Manager, Jacob Spencer, share powerfully inspiring CDP use cases to create customers for life
Discover how a CDP can help you take advantage of this digital spike with the ability to:
- Find new customers without relying on third-party cookie tracking
- Uphold and adjust privacy preferences with access to consent data in real time
- Increase return on ad spend and click-through rates like the Utah Jazz!
Jason Harmer, Performance Analysis Consultant, TelusRecorded: Nov 19 202057 mins
As one of the last steps of the analytical process, it's crucial to craft an effective story with your data. If you don't follow good dashboard design practices, our stakeholders' decision making process is either slowed or worse, incorrect.
As modern business intelligence platforms continue to evolve, it imperative to spend time not only learning about the tool but how to make impactful dashboards that people will actually use.
Watch this webinar and learn about:
- What bad data visualizations look like, and how to avoid them.
- Historical dashboard design rules
- Elements of good dashboard design
Cinny Little, Principal Analyst, Forrester, Adam Mills, Brand Planning & Strategy Insight Manager, BT, Karen Vega-Porcelli, SRecorded: Nov 19 202055 mins
Expert tips from Forrester, BT, and ViacomCBS on running a busy insights team and maximizing the benefits across the organization during the pandemic.
Hear from Cinny Little (Principal Analyst at Forrester) about the importance of robust consumer intelligence for navigating business change in turbulent times and for effective crisis management.
Insights leaders Adam Mills, Brand Planning & Strategy Insight Manager at BT, and Karen Vega-Porcelli, Senior Director, Creative Strategy & Cultural Intelligence at ViacomCBS, will also share examples of how they’ve delivered real-time, actionable insights within their organizations to help fuel effective and timely decisions.
In this webinar you’ll learn from real experiences – experts’ dos and don’ts – to help you better leverage your people and tech.
Tenessa Lochner, Director of ABM Strategy and Execution, DemandbaseRecorded: Nov 19 202050 mins
In this two-part webinar series, we will dive into what it means to scale ABM based on your organization’s maturity. ABM is more critical now than ever, BUT there is still a place for some traditional Demand Generation (there we said it!)
In part 1, we will define what “scaling ABM” even means. (Hint: it’s different for every company). We’ll also walk through what it is to do ABM with Demand Generation elements by showing real-life stories of companies who are doing it with success.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
-Define what ABM at scale looks like for your company.
-Harness the power of both Demand Generation and ABM.
-Deliver results with ABM no matter where you are on your scaling journey.
Dave Grady, Mike RestivoRecorded: Nov 18 202045 mins
New year resolutions are a time-honored tradition: they mark the departure from bad habits and unrealized goals of one year and the optimism and renewed focus for the next. But 2020 has been a year unlike any other. A global pandemic increased the enterprise attack surface exponentially and handed bad actors a perfect opportunity to double down on attacks, leaving many security teams spread thinner than ever.
David Grady, Verizon’s Chief Security Evangelist, has some suggestions for enterprise security leaders on how to rethink and reset for next year. He offers eight resolutions you can make today to secure your organization, energize your team and prepare yourself for 2021 and beyond.
Resolving to become a more formidable opponent to security adversaries requires more than installing new policies or purchasing more security software. It involves tapping into valuable internal and external resources to improve your security program and grow as an individual leader and as a team.
Join this webinar to learn:
•How to start 2021 with well-balanced set of priorities
•How to set goals that will make your organization more secure
•Why threat intelligence is so important to improving your organization's security posture
Michael Harrison, Managing Director at Winterberry Group and Charles Martin, Partners & Global BD at Treasure DataRecorded: Nov 18 202054 mins
The New Normal has accelerated the auto industry’s race toward a superior ecommerce-driven customer experience for new car sales and aftersales. But the obstacles are many:
· Lackluster digital retailing experiences—characterized by misalignment of dealer and OEM offers plus an absence of real-time inventory access—are undermining a full digital shift.
· Fragmenting paths-to-purchase have increased the importance of marketing attribution as consumers turn their attention, interest, and buying activity to digital channels.
· A siloed approach to managing data—created by the distinct repositories OEMs and dealers maintain for customer, transactional, and marketing performance data—is inhibiting insights and activation.
As automakers learn to leverage data and undergo digital transformation at the same time, marketers are also looking into the future to better position themselves. Discover the future of automotive marketing in a customer-centric world.
Mary Shea - Principal Analyst, Forrester, Nipul Chokshi, VP Marketing, Dun & BradstreetRecorded: Nov 18 202049 mins
In the changing sales environment, organizations may experience many roadblocks to success. From time management to organizing virtual calls, efficiency can be a challenging goal to achieve.
When there is change, adaptation needs to be the focus, but that’s not all. Success-driven habits for sales organizations are key when it comes to performance.
Come join us on November 18th at 1 PM EST | 10AM PST as we speak with Forrester Analyst Mary Shea and Nipul Chokshi, Dun & Bradstreet’s Vice President of Marketing, to find out how sales leaders can adapt and succeed in the changing sales environment.
In the webinar you will learn about:
- Boosting productivity in your sales organization so that you can ignite growth
- How to more effectively prospect and prioritize your account-based sales
-The key trends in digital tools and digital transformation to help you stay ahead
Register and receive insights on adapting and succeeding in the changing sales environment through valuable use cases.
Dave Kennedy, Managing Principal, Open Source IntelligenceRecorded: Nov 18 202074 mins
Topic: Dark, Deep, Surface Web Hunting
Join us—the Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center – for our Monthly Intelligence Briefing (MIB) to discuss the dark, deep, surface web hunting and the current cybersecurity threat landscape.
Farzad Seihoun with the Verizon Threat Research Advisory Center will cover:
•Defining the space and accessing it
•Overview of what the dark web hunting team is seeing and reporting
•Dark web hunting as a service solutions
And then we'll turn things over to David Kennedy, Managing Principal, Open Source Intelligence to cover:
•Current Intelligence Overview
•Attacks and Threat Indicators
•Latest Malware Trends
If you have any questions that you'd like us to cover on the call, please send them to the following email address: Intel.Briefing@verizon.com
Watch Adobe’s webinar, Marketing Attribution: The Journey from Cost Center to Cash Cow.
Featured speaker Andy Schneider, Solutions Consultant at Adobe, discusses the overall importance of attribution, the two different models that can be applied to your marketing strategy, and how to incorporate automation to increase efficiency and productivity at scale.
During this webinar, you will:
Discover the key differences between attribution and analytics, and why both must come together for successful digital campaigns
Get an idea of the challenges marketers face when it comes to connecting ROI to marketing efforts
Learn more about the two most-used attribution models, their pros and cons, and see which one may better align with your business needs
Gain a better understanding of what the automation process of attribution looks like, and the fundamental approaches you’ll need to know
Matthew Parisi, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Tealium & Dave Lucas, Sr Director of Product,TealiumNov 30 20205:00 pmUTC54 mins
The promise of machine learning (ML) is huge. We’ve all benefited from machine learning technology, whether it’s something as simple as a song recommendation or something as complex as a self-driving car. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Yet, while the vast majority of companies have started ML projects, very few report much success. Why? Hint: it’s all about the data.
Join us as we explore the challenges companies must solve to unlock the promise of ML and how companies can use it to deliver more effective customer experiences. We’ll also show off our newest ML-powered feature, Tealium Predict, adding machine learning insights to Tealium’s Customer Data Platform.
The webinar will cover:
- What challenges must companies solve to conquer the machine learning conundrum
- What capabilities are key to get real value from ML projects
- How a data supply chain approach supercharges ML results
- Learnings from developing ML-powered products
- Walkthrough of Tealium Predict, Tealium’s newly released ML-powered customer insights tool for our Customer Data Platform
Get practical tips, proven approaches and the inside scoop on Tealium’s latest product release. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
Giovanni Lorenzoni, CEO, BitBang; Joe Michniewicz, Head of Partners EMEA & Ian Congdon, Solutions Consulting Director, DomoDec 1 202010:30 amUTC30 mins
Extracting value from your data: building a digital first and data-driven enterprise
In the current and challenging times, organizations are under increasing pressure to learn more from their data. However, the complexity of integrating, governing and controlling the increasing volume and sources of data creates business risk, and often leads to time spent on repetitive manual tasks - all of which can impact performance.
If you recognize the above as a challenge for you today, and are responsible for data from multiple systems, platforms and tools, facing complexities with data management or grappling with turning data into actionable insights, join this webinar to learn about how you can:
• Create a scalable data management platform across the enterprise by dynamically integrating data from thousands of sources and systems and running and processing your data at speed with parallel processing and the highest performance.
• Gain full control over enterprise data by ensuring an adaptable, scalable and automated data governance framework.
• Extract value from your data by automating your data pipeline and transformation/ ETL processes to prepare data for any intelligence platform further processing like analysis and visualization.
Accurate and efficient underwriting is the cornerstone of profitable growth for insurers. To drive productivity, AI is key, but unfortunately not all data is structured and ready to use. In fact, 80% of enterprise data is unstructured, in the form of emails, text documents, legal reports, voice recordings, videos, social media.
Get to grips with unstructured data and you’ll be able to extract and organise data to evaluate risk and mimic human understanding. Ultimately, you can reduce your costs, increase your win ratio, and boost market penetration.
In this 1 hour free webinar you will:
- Examine key AI use cases, like image and voice recognition, robotics, predictive analytics and NLU, to extract data, check and modify policies and triage submissions - especially for commercial lines where the risk is higher, and the conditions are unique
- Reduce customer friction through technologies, like Natural Language Understanding, chatbots and virtual assistants, that allow you to tap into unstructured data
- Enhance renewals and accurately evaluate your exposure by using AI to streamline manual, slow and error-prone processes and analyse non-standard policies
- Transform submission triaging and processing through technology, like OCR and NLU, to drive efficiency and free up underwriters’ time for high-value tasks
- Use AI to align underwriting with your risk appetite and make better decisions: Classify and code standardised, historical risk data to decide what’s viable
Dante Tellez Guevara, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Chubb
Reid Colson, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Markel
Mahfuj Munshi, AVP of Commercial Lines Advance Analytics & AI, Nationwide
Hélène Stanway, VP, Global Head of Technology Innovation, AXA XL
Moderator: Pamela Negosanti, Head of NA Sales & Sector Strategy - Insurance and Financial Services, expert.ai
This webinar is sponsored by expert.ai, by registering you will be sharing your data with this organization.
68% of companies now believe that the future workforce will be remote*. A hybrid of remote working and reduced office working will be the new reality. On one hand, this could have positive outcomes such as increased productivity for some departments, but on the other hand, it may also negatively impact work/life balance and raise mental health issues.
In this session, we will be discussing the changing concept of work, the workplace and the environment that business leaders need to create to thrive in this new world in relation to:
• Changes to the physical workplace: Offices may need to be repurposed as drop‐in collaboration centres rather than everyday bases, and use more tech such as VR
• Smarter working: With the proliferation of video and web conferencing, how can you enable more productive collaboration tools such as document sharing, annotation and white‐boarding
• The importance of security: How to protect the organisation from today's evolving threat landscape especially when the employee's environment is out of your control
• What to prioritise to enable your digital workplace: Simplicity and integration are key in this area in order to provide employees with a single, app‐like experience across the tools they use every day
Attend this session to solidify your plans and uncover the journey to the new digital workplace.
Dirk Schlotter, Director Global Real Estate & Supply Chain for Verizon Communications.
* 2020 The Future of Work, Reimagining business as usual, Verizon Research report
Rajiv Gandhi, Sr. Customer Success Manager at Treasure DataDec 2 202010:00 amUTC60 mins
‘CDP is to a Marketer, what Marketer is to a CSM’ - For data-driven marketers, customer data platforms (CDPs) are becoming a critical component of their martech stack. CDPs enable marketers to drive deeper engagements with their brands across customer journeys - Join us to understand how to climb further up the CDP maturity model and make exponential gains utilising the key resources in your Customer Success Team.
· Evolution of Customer Success
· Key features of an Enterprise CDP
· 7 Steps of CDP Maturity Model
· How Customer Success can help - Case Studies
· Key areas where CSM’s add value to the relationship
Tenessa Lochner, Director of ABM Strategy and Execution, DemandbaseDec 2 202010:00 amUTC53 mins
In part 2 of our Scaling series, we talked about where the rubber meets the road, personalization. ABM practitioners know all-too-well the challenges that come with mobilizing that unique, account-specific information for 1-to-few or 1-to-many programs.
We discussed different approaches to research and information gathering, approaches for customization based on the insights gathered, and the technology and tools that support impactful ABM at scale.
You will leave with:
-A clear framework for how to pursue personalization based on your ABM strategy.
-Tools and technology that support impactful personalization by role and account at scale.
-Real-world examples of successful programs using next-level personalization.
Franz Schwab, Senior Sales EngineerDec 2 20204:00 pmUTC30 mins
Are you spending too much time processing semi-structured data? There’s an answer.
In this webinar, Franz Schwab, senior sales engineer at Exasol, will:
- Show you how to process semi-structured JSON data in Exasol using real world customer examples
- Run a demo detailing the technical steps you need to take to load data from an AWS Kinesis Data Stream and process it with the new built-in JSON functions of Exasol 7.0
Max King, Customer Success Engineer at Treasure DataDec 2 20206:00 pmUTC60 mins
‘CDP is to a Marketer, what Marketer is to a CSM’ - For data-driven marketers, customer data platforms (CDPs) are becoming a critical component of their martech stack. CDPs enable marketers to drive deeper engagements with their brands across customer journeys - Join us to understand how to climb further up the CDP maturity model and make exponential gains utilizing the key resources in your Customer Success Team.
· Evolution of Customer Success
· Key features of an Enterprise CDP
· 7 Steps of CDP Maturity Model
· How Customer Success can help - Case Studies
· Key areas where CSM’s add value to the relationship
VentureBeat x YellowHEADDec 2 20206:00 pmUTC60 mins
Creative is the key to user acquisition and is going through an evolution. Gone are the days of
guesswork and hunches for creative production — data is now leading the charge, and
industry/category best practices have evolved. With data, you can optimize creatives for
different social media platforms, find the right creative for each audience in each geo on each
platform, drill down to the elements that resonate with your audiences, and more.
In this VB Live event, GamesBeat, yellowHEAD, Zynga, and Snapchat will discuss how to
optimize creative for user acquisition; how to create your own set of best practices for every
target audience and geo; how to gain a competitive edge through new, groundbreaking creative
processes and technologies; and more.
Registration is free!
You'll learn about:
- How data-based creatives boost user acquisition
- Developing your own set of best practices
- Optimizing creatives for every social media platform
- How to gain a competitive edge in your UA efforts with smart creative ideation
- And more!
- Maria Waters, Head of Conversion Optimization, Zynga
- Oliver Wapshott, Creative Strategist, Snap
- Noa Miller, Marketing Creative Strategist, yellowHEAD
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat (moderator)
Ron Insana, Senior Analyst, CNBC & Susan Scott, Fierce FounderDec 2 20206:00 pmUTC60 mins
Authenticity, inclusion and transparency are always key to effective leadership. But they're more important than ever when workers have gone virtual. These are the muscles that today's leaders must exercise if teams are to succeed, because "team" means something different now than it did a few months ago.
Find out what Susan Scott, founder of Fiercelnc.com, and business journalist Ron Insana have to say about leadership in this new way of working.
Chris Hallenbeck, Tanium CISO Americas and Chris Novak, Global Director, VTRACDec 2 20207:00 pmUTC75 mins
The COVID-19 pandemic forced organizations to transition to a remote work environment overnight, disrupting processes and workflows, reducing budgets, and increasing their attack surface exponentially. One recent global survey of more than 1,000 IT leaders found that 90% saw more frequent cyberattacks than usual due to the shift to remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nowadays, organizations know it’s not about if they are going to be compromised, but when. The Verizon Rapid Response Retainer provides organizations access to the expertise, tools, and intelligence they need to limit the theft of data, preserve incident evidence, and maintain their reputation. New add-on capabilities, such as endpoint telemetry analysis (ETA) allows organizations to create a customized, proactive incident response agreement that helps mitigate risk, augment cybersecurity personnel and control costs.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
How to strengthen security posture despite budget constraints
The fundamental importance of IT health and hygiene, and how to improve it
How the Verizon’s Rapid Response Retainer can provide enhanced SLA’s, reduced incident response time, and drastically improve security posture, all remotely
Jeremy Godwin | Tami Erwin | Brian Fitzgerald | Sowmyanarayan SampathDec 3 202010:00 amUTC60 mins
5G built right for business: another chance to hear Verizon Enterprise’s International launch announcement.
You might not have heard that Verizon now stands ready and able to help you innovate, increase your competitive edge and accelerate your digital transformation with private 5G services available in Europe.
This webinar is another opportunity to hear direct from Verizon’s senior leadership on why 5G and MEC are foundational technology layers that will help drive the fourth industrial revolution forward. You will learn about why 5G is so important in the next wave of digital transformation and will help you understand how your organisation can be at the forefront of technological change that can help elevate your product offerings, heighten customer satisfaction, improve supply chain processes and more.
Jeremy Godwin, Corporate communications Director, Verizon
Tami Erwin, EVP & Group CEO, Verizon Business
Sowmyanarayan Sampath, SVP & President Enterprise, Verizon Business
Jenny Ryan, Head of Product Marketing at data.world, Tim Gasper, Director of Product at data.world, Taylor McCaslin, Senior PDec 3 20204:00 pmUTC62 mins
Demand for data catalogs is soaring. From managing data sprawl to enhancing productivity across the business, data catalogs are now “an enterprise must-have.” Good news: connecting, understanding, and using business data doesn’t require an onerous, time-consuming software deployment.
As the only cloud-native catalog recognized in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Metadata Management Solutions, data.world offers a new way to multiply business value from data – fast. Join us as Taylor McCaslin (Senior Product Manager, Data Science) shares Yonder’s process to launch their data catalog, including virtualized access to their Snowflake data. Then, we’ll build a brand new catalog together. It only takes minutes to get started.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to…
-Create a trusted central hub across data sources, teams, and tools.
-Align familiar and consistent business concepts and processes.
-Scale and evolve data governance or compliance needs.
-Capture and build on analysis as it happens.
-Start in seconds. No installs or upgrades needed.
Leigh Doner, Senior Report Developer, Kim Journot & Taylor Grimmett, BI Developers | Alight AnalyticsDec 3 20205:00 pmUTC45 mins
Are you spending waaaaay too much time building marketing dashboards that people look at once and then never use again?
Alight Analytics is gonna help you fix that. In this information-packed session, you’ll learn strategies for building dashboards that wow your users, including how to:
-Keep your projects on track (and avoid time-consuming revisions) with a standardized design process
-Create visualizations that do exactly what your users need them do — even if they don’t know exactly what they want yet
-Build dashboards that look amazing and make it easy for your audience to answer their biggest questions
Naomi Morrice, Research Analyst, Brandwatch, Taylor Dickson, Research Consultant, BrandwatchDec 3 20205:00 pmUTC51 mins
Understanding consumer priorities and behavior is a challenge at the best of times, let alone during a global pandemic.
In order to understand and predict how consumer needs and wants are evolving – vital intelligence for any effective business change strategy – organizations must go beyond simply uncovering what the changes look like.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how with the right tools and approach, organizations can discover the reasons and motivations behind these changes, marrying the “why” with the “what”.
Find out why blending data sources – social media intelligence and survey data – will provide a more nuanced, reliable, and timely account of consumer opinion, and the drivers of change.
Join us to learn how you can harness data for insights that will help your business be more agile and proactive in meeting new customer expectations.
When it comes to AI initiatives, everyone talks about building a so-called Center of Excellence. But what does that mean? Ultimately, the reality of operating models is much more complex. The most pressing consideration is choosing the operating model that works best for your use cases and business objectives.
But how should data leaders and executives decide which of the three primary models, Decentralized, Hub and Spoke, or Centralized, works for your situation?
Join this VB Live event for a deep dive into the details of each of the three models, the pros and cons of each, plus real-world examples of organizations that use each model -- and why. Plus, you'll uncover a framework of questions for understanding which model — or models — are best suited for your organization to get the most out of AI, so you'll leave with a firm grasp on best practices and your next steps.
Register for free!
- A detailed look at each of the three primary operating models for AI initiatives
- The pros and cons of each operating model for a variety of business uses
- Case studies from companies that have implemented each type of model
- And more
- Beaumont Vance, Head of AI, Advanced Analytics and Emerging Technology DevOps, TD Ameritrade
- Jennifer Roubaud-Smith VP, Global Head of Strategic Advisory, Dataiku
- Kyle Wiggers, AI Staff Writer, VentureBeat (moderator)
Linh Ho, COO and Co-Founder - conDatiDec 3 20206:00 pmUTC45 mins
For many of us this past year has changed the way we do business. Not all of it being bad. Digital transformation accelerated a whopping 5-10 years in just 90 days! But what does this mean heading into 2021?
For those that held back, thinking we would be back to ‘normal’ by now, it’s time to act to stay competitive. Companies need to adopt an agile mindset to pivot and adapt to whatever is thrown their way. Temporary band-aid solutions need to be replaced with permanent adaptable solutions. Trusted strategic partnerships need to be forged.
Join conDati COO and co-founder Linh Ho as she shares her perspective on 2020 and what marketing and ecommerce leaders should focus on in 2021.
Matt Parisi, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Tealium & Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager @ TealiumDec 3 20206:00 pmUTC42 mins
How can retailers build customer trust and provide one-to-one engagement in a time when in-person interactions are limited?
Join us as we discuss how retailers can find growth and opportunity in existing customer data with a Customer Data Platform. During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Build trust in times of uncertainty
- Create a central source of trusted customer data for your decentralized workforce
- Double down on digital in times of lower foot traffic
- 4 ways Tealium can help retailers
- And much more!
Ben Sharma, Chief Product Officer at ZaloniDec 3 20207:00 pmUTC60 mins
Modernizing your data architecture is the golden ticket to digital transformation. How do companies achieve better AI/ML outcomes and improved time to analytics while dealing with data sprawl and increasingly complex data ecosystems? Enter a zone-based data architecture intertwined with a DataOps management approach to deliver governed data pipelines and control at each step of the data supply chain.
Optimized DataOps improves visibility and control across the data supply chain while expanding agility and extensibility for better end-to-end data management. The zone-based architectural approach standardizes security at each step. DataOps improves efficiency, reduces costs, and accelerates time to insight resulting in improved analytics, AI, and ML outcomes.
For this webinar, join Zaloni's Chief Product Officer and industry pioneer of the zone-based data architecture, Ben Sharma. Learn about Ben's firsthand experience and lessons learned from the field, along with his recommendations on essential data management, operations, and governance best practices.
- A recommended zone-based reference architecture
- Standardizing data governance
- Considerations for hybrid and multi-cloud environments
Chandra Y. Osborn, PhD, MPH - Lirio; Lindsay S. Mayberry, MS, PhD - VUMC; Kelsey Ford, DrPH - LirioDec 4 20205:00 pmUTC45 mins
Just over 1 in 10 Americans have diabetes, putting them at heightened risk during the COVID-19 pandemic. But it’s not just the patient who is impacted: our families and our healthcare systems want to help ease the burden of diabetes for everyone.
Management of chronic health conditions like diabetes requires patients do multiple, coordinated behaviors that can be hard to start and sustain. Successful solutions use behavioral science to affect people’s decisions and actions, applying it at scale to move each person to better health.
In this episode, Lirio's Chandra Y. Osborn, PhD, MPH, is joined by Lindsay S. Mayberry, MS, PhD, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Director of the Effective Communication Core, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and Kelsey Ford, DrPH, Behavioral Designer, Lirio. Together they'll discuss barriers to managing diabetes, how tailored communications encoded with behavioral science overcome them, and why scaling behavioral science is a game changer.
Learn more about:
- How text messages encoded with behavioral science and tailored to overcome patients’ unique barriers improved both diabetes management and glycemic control
- Why family members both create barriers to diabetes management and are critical for overcoming them
- Lirio’s approach to using nudges and behavior change techniques to overcome barriers to healthcare utilization and closing gaps in diabetes care
Steffen Selbmann, Principal CX Consultant, VerizonDec 7 20203:00 amUTC45 mins
Improving the customer experience – innovation and automation for the digital savvy enterprise.
Customer experience is a top five priority for CIOs around the world: the pandemic has only increased the importance of digital communications, enabling effective and efficient interaction with customers whilst reducing reliance on overburdened agents.
Verizon employs over 130,000 people around the world and around 30,000 contact centre agents. Within the United States, it has recently introduced Google Contact Center AI into centres which serve 94 million subscribers and provides advanced natural language processing techniques to deliver a faster, more accurate interaction. During this session, Steffen Selbmann, a contact center specialist based here in Europe, discusses our use case: why Verizon decided to make this investment and the benefits it promises to deliver.
Ashish Khanna | Asif KhanDec 7 20209:30 amUTC44 mins
The move to remote working has forced many businesses to be more flexible, but the increase in hacking, phishing and attacks on cloud‐based data has made many more vulnerable.
In this webinar , we’ll be looking at how recent events have not only accelerated the pace of change, but also helped hasten a philosophical shift. Many cybersecurity teams previously viewed cyber defences as a castle and moat, with firewalls and virtual private networks monitoring for unwanted visitors who were trying to come inside and then assuming that everyone inside the perimeter had been vetted. Now, with many more remote workers beyond companies’ outer defences, security professionals are focusing on securing individual employees and their devices.
Our panel of experts will be discussing:
• The move towards zero‐trust environments
• What it means for cybersecurity policies and practices
• The implications of the human factor on your security
• and more
Ashish Khanna, Head of Security, Consulting, Verizon Business
Asif Khan, Principal Architect, Security Solutions, Verizon Business
David Raab, Founder, CDP InstituteDec 7 20206:00 pmUTC42 mins
Brands are looking to CDPs to help curate a meaningful and granular understanding of each of their customers in today’s current data explosion. Do you know what key questions to ask the CDP vendors you’re evaluating to ensure your organization is setup for first-party data management success?
Join David Raab, Founder of the CDP Institute, for Part 2 of our CDP Workshop on April 14th as he walks you through how to:
- Define and better understand your business requirements
- Navigate through key questions and challenges
- Identify the right CDP for you
Q&A to follow.
Join us for Part 1 of our CDP Workshop at 10am PT / 1pm PT to learn more about How Organizations Buy, Implement and Use Customer Data Platforms: https://bit.ly/2J2CyPN
Robert Merlicek, CTO @ TIBCODec 8 20209:00 amUTC25 mins
Open banking is driving digital transformation in Financial Services, causing institutions to rethink their end-to-end customer journeys to meet a much higher level of customer expectations —- including more choices, better service, and frictionless commerce.
In this webinar, we will discuss the elements needed for agile open banking capabilities to ensure compliance, deliver transparency, and adopt new business models. We will explore leveraging data science, risk analysis, data governance, virtualization, and APIs to deliver an unfair advantage.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
1. How to leverage open banking capabilities to better serve customers
2. Technology to drive open banking and how it will change all institutions
3. Organizations that are delivering more choices, better service, and more affordable products