This webcast will explore the unique and very challenging landscape that healthcare provider organizations face managing system vulnerabilities.
Along with the common vulnerability management challenges associated with operating a large enterprise, healthcare organizations face risks and vulnerabilities from a wide array of medical devices, a proliferation of mobile devices (both managed and non-managed) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems that are often hosted in the cloud.
During this session, our panel will discuss:
- The impact of evolving industry security standards and regulation on vulnerability management
- What safeguards are being implemented to mitigate risk
- Containing risk, while enabling operational agility to adopt new technologies
- Your questions and comments
- Larry Brandolph, CISO, Temple University
- Dr. Bryan Cline, VP, CSF Development and Implementation, and CISO for the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Joel Garmon, CISO, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Brad Sanford, CISO, Emory University and Emory Healthcare
- Marcus Ranum, CSO, Tenable Network Security
- Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard and Associates, LLC, Emeritus CISO, Cigna