Grant Babb, Proactive Investigations Program manager, Intel IT
Join Grant Babb, Proactive Investigations Program manager for Intel IT, as he discusses the impact of insider threats on organizations and the software and best practices Intel has developed to preempt this type of attack. You’ll learn about:
· A new approach to preempting insider threats: How we combined business intelligence and behavioral monitoring
· How Intel IT developed Intel® Pro-I: A new software tool used by Intel to proactively identify potential insider threats that we’re now making freely available through General Public License (GPL)
· Insider threat personas: Profiles of insiders who—for one reason or another—deliberately compromise IT data and systems
· The changing security environment: Why the way we work today via mobile and cloud has changed the way we need to approach insider threats
· The skills you need: The knowledge and expertise you need on staff to mitigate the risk of insider threats and make the best use of this unique approach
Also be sure to bring your questions about insider threats for Grant to answer during the moderated question-and-answer portion of the webinar.