Serge Rielau, Conor O'Mahony, Cindy Fung
On April 26th, join us for a technical tour of the details behind these IBM DB2 10 and IBM InfoSphere Warehouse 10 new product releases as announced on April 3rd. We will cover powerful new features such as:
• Storage Optimization Advances, including Adaptive Compression and Multi-Temperature Data Storage, which are designed to optimize your storage environment and system performance.
• SQL Compatibility enhancements that make it even faster and easier to migrate from Oracle Database to DB2
• Time Travel Query, which provides native temporal support, enabling you to better support your business, and more easily meet compliance and data retention needs
• Real-time operational data warehousing, with features such as data ingest and query performance enhancements, designed to enable better and faster business decisions
• NoSQL capabilities that help you implement models beyond relational, such as unstructured XML data and RDF graph triple data. Handling these new types of data along with your relational data is becoming a requirement in next-generation applications.
This technical tour is the first DB2 Tech Talk on the DB2 10 and InfoSphere Warehouse 10 product releases. Additional webcasts will be offered throughout 2012 to provide an in-depth discussion on the features in these releases. We encourage you to attend this kick-off Tech Talk.