Get powerful e-commerce insights to grow your online transaction volume. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the e-commerce strategies and techniques that drive growth.
For years healthcare has operated on an experiential island – a healthcare consumer relied upon the expertise of the doctor or other healthcare professionals, the engagement was episodic or “as needed”, very little control was exercised by the consumer, and there was little to no transparency within the ecosystem.
The expectation on the part of healthcare consumer and providers that the experience would be as it had forever resulted in very little need for digital engagement, and very little cross-over of experiential expectations of consumers found in other industries. That is changing rapidly as healthcare consumers are comparing digital experiences across platforms, across industries, and their expectations of what is a good experience, a bad experience, or an exceptional experience is evolving.
In this session you will learn:
- Disruption is the new normal in healthcare as non-traditional healthcare companies enter the market
- Paradigm-changing technology is changing the healthcare landscape
- How the industry responding to this disruption
- How Adobe can help you be a part of the healthcare experiential revolution
- Kevin Ellenwood, Healthcare Digital Transformation, Accenture
- Thomas Swanson, Director of Healthcare Industry Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
It's time for your analytics to grow up. Your company can realize substantial material gains in customer lifetime value through the use and application of advanced analytics. According to Forrester, by 2021 companies that invest in advanced analytics to drive insights at scale will boost total global annual revenues to $1.8 trillion.
In this session, you will learn:
- How a “good enough” approach to analytics impedes your customers’ experience and your company’s profitability.
- Best practices, frameworks, and practical strategies for taking your analytics to the next level throughout the customer journey.
- Examples of how brands have gone from good to great by improving their analytics practice.
- Nate Smith, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- John Lovett, Senior Director, Data Strategy, Search Discovery
In this fast-paced digital revolution, high-tech companies face numerous competitive threats and obstacles in meeting rising expectations of B2B and B2C customers. Understandably these enterprises are taking a customer-centric approach to combating these threats.
According to a new Ovum report commissioned by Adobe, marketers are responding to these threats by investing in digital marketing, but progress appears to be slow. Continued advancement depends on further investments, reimagined business models, mobile prioritization, a deeper understanding and reliance on data as an enterprise currency, tighter channel integration, and closer collaboration across organizations.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- The competitive threats and customer engagement challenges facing high-tech firms
- How high-tech enterprises are meeting customer expectations
- The necessary elements to fuel digital progress
- A look at future technology investments in high tech
- Jill Steinhour, Director, Hi-Tech Industry Strategy, Adobe
- Mila D’Antonio, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement, Ovum
Delivering powerful experiences start with knowing, understanding, and reaching the right audiences. With customer data stored and owned by disparate teams across organizations, enterprises are breaking down technology and organizational silos by investing in data management platforms (DMPs) to centralize audience management and audience activation.
This session outlines the evolution and value of DMP technology, such as Adobe Audience Manager, to enable digital marketers to manage audience strategy at scale.
Join us as to learn the following:
- How DMP technology and practices have evolved
- Key innovations in the DMP space
- Tips for data privacy
Over the past several years, we’ve seen our customers, large and small, under pressure to create and manage an unprecedented amount of digital assets than ever before. From thousands to millions of images, graphics, videos, and new emerging rich media assets, brands need their assets to be organized and distributed to better engage, win, and serve customers.
This has resulted in Digital Asset Management (DAM) becoming the critical technology and business process to bring order to the chaos among creative, marketing, business, and technology teams. The new measure of success goes beyond basic management to an expanded support of the upstream creative process, including delivering customer experiences at every point in the customer journey.
- Nick Barber, Analyst, Forrester
- Elliot Sedegah, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Regardless of industry, personalization of experiences across channels is no longer optional. It's what customers expect. Companies are developing their vision for how they see personalized experiences adapting across the customer journey, and they are partnering with Adobe to make these visions a reality.
This session will showcase the steps HSBC took toward personalization maturity and the impressive results it's delivered.
- Sigi Bessesen, Head of Optimization, HSBC
- Drew Burns, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Single Page Applications (SPAs) have become part of everyday experience management conversation, yet managing them across marketing and IT teams have created barriers to agile delivery model.
Join us as we demystify why IT teams are using SPAs, trade-offs and impact on marketers' ability to contribute, key requirements to deliver experiences with agility for both marketing and IT orgs, and 5 best practices to help scale personalized experiences with SPAs or otherwise.
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload
* Andrew Malinow, PhD., Principal Data Scientist, Zylotech
* Rolf Schromgens, CEO, Trivago
* Sherif Mityas, Chief Experience Officer, TGI Friday's
* Michele Goetz, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
As the online retail industry continues to grow, the internet has quickly become the go-to shopping destination for consumers in the US. This means that major brands and retailers must work harder to improve their offering and meet the changing expectations of consumers.
In this webinar, we will look at how delivery personalization, delivery loyalty programmes and ever-evolving consumer expectations are changing the online shopping experience for good.
- Inside the latest consumer insights and expectations
- The retailer's dilemma - how to provide convenient & cost effective delivery
- 10 areas where retailers and brands are innovating in delivery
- Best practice in delivery (dos and don'ts for retailers and brands)
Topics, partitions and keys are foundational concepts in Apache Kafka. When building an application, correctly modeling your use case using these concepts will be key to making optimal use of Kafka and ensuring the scalability and reliability of your application. This webinar will walk through these key Kafka concepts and the main design consideration when choosing how to apply them to your application. This webinar will help you answer questions like:
-What topics should I create?
-How many partitions should I have in each topic?
-Should I use a message key? If so, how do I choose an appropriate value?
In this webinar, we'll explore the concept of Customer Experience Optimization — measuring the impact of user behavior against desired business results for digital software processes.
We'll cover how:
- Customer experience monitoring can provide insights on how real users are using a software process and whether the system is meeting its business goals.
- Software can be tested in terms of customer experience, rather than the traditional view of functional, performance or other forms of testing.
- Customer experience insights can be used to link the world of customer analytics back to the development process — to provide a tangible improvement in code which can have a measurable business improvement benefit.
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT with Matthew Clark, VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Premier Farnell
What does it take to successfully deliver a digital experience for the B2B market?
While, the whole enterprise needs to be aimed at driving a digital experience, there are 4 key areas which, if overlooked, will cause your B2B digital experience to suffer or fail, no matter how good your digital platforms or your core products are. Digital experiences are made of content, knowledge and data.
In this one-on-one conversation with Matthew Clark, Premier Farnell's VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, EIS's Dino Eliopulos will explore what companies need to do to ensure that their product information, content, and know-how combine with insights that they have about their customers to elevate their digital experiences to the top of the industry.
The must-haves include:
• Robust, shoppable product catalogue.
• Rich, well-structured content.
• Optimized site-search, chatbots, and product recommendations.
• Real value for shared customer information.
Marketing tools operating individually in your martech stack offer very limited business value, if at all. Now, with the emergence of Customer Data Platforms, Marketers no longer have to rely on IT to get the data connection and answers they need.
This hands-on webinar will show non-technical marketers how use a Customer Data Platform to easily populate a Marketo list, and return the campaign results from Marketo for more accurate campaign analysis or segment refinement and re-targeting.
Businesses deal with the impacts of data quality issues on a constant basis, yet the understanding of what data quality means is still improperly understood. In this webinar we’ll explore some of these impacts and how new approaches to data quality are changing the way organisations utilise data. We’ll also be exploring how new technology solutions are helping organisations investigate and diagnose the causes of various data quality problems and how fixing these issues makes a material impact to the health of the organisation. Data quality has become critical to the success of many business initiatives, so we’ll help you understand what items your detective toolkit needs to contain
With 62% of B2B marketing leaders reporting that improving marketing returns on investment is a critical priority for 2018, email marketing automation is made for B2B. A top-notch ESP offers a scalable, cost-effective method to guide customers through every stage of the complex buying process, provides a data-driven aid to capturing, scoring and nurturing leads, and helps businesses retain customers with timely, relevant messaging.
Human conversations at scale. Looking into how to make your emails more personal, what data should you be using, and how to avoid being too creepy.
Beatrice Ellefsen, who heads up the APAC Customer Success team, does a tour of her own inbox, showing some great examples of personalisation, beyond flat data. Walk through two big-brand preference centres, hear opinions on what makes campaigns more relevant, look at brands who infer preferences from behaviour, and learn how to increase your interaction with personalised content.
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Building the programmes to make it worthwhile, and learn more about your new contacts.
Beatrice Ellefsen, who heads up the APAC Customer Success team, takes a holistic view of setting up a welcome programme to make a great first impression. Includes a look at sign up forms, surveys, updating data fields, using default data fields and dynamic content, progressive profiling through welcome programmes, and strategic ideas on how to personalise those programmes based on contact behaviour, all in under one hour!
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Data is the most important asset a business has and it’s everywhere, but harnessing it to be used in a powerful way can be a challenge. Trusting that it’s clean and accurate can be even harder. So how do you actually channel all your data from disparate sources and use it to create web experiences for your customers that inspire and delight?
Join "How to Use Data As A Strategic Advantage: A Modern Approach To Data Supply & Analytics" to discover:
- 3 different types of data and why it’s crucial your brand understand the power behind each
- Why it’s important to see and use data as a strategic mandate in your organization
- How to incorporate insights about customer behavior into product strategy to drive continuous improvement and optimization
- Key strategies for enabling consistent, impactful experiences across every digital touchpoint
The webinar will end with a live fireside chat on tactics, tricks and recommendations you can put into play with your own organization to start making your brand's data more strategic starting today.
Mobile marketing technology gives organizations the power to reach and inform people in exactly the places and moments where they can make decisions and take action. Learn about why this approach is better when integrated into a broader cross-channel strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Adobe Campaign’s mobile capabilities can help marketers create these types of mobile moments.
- Techniques Adobe Experience Cloud customers are applying in a variety of industries.
- How Adobe Campaign is investing in expanded mobile and cross-channel marketing capabilities.
- Bruce Swann, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Jeremy Finch, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Organizations embracing a direct-to-consumer strategy are beginning to realize traditional advertising is becoming more costly and less effective. By leveraging digital marketing tools, they are starting to invest in content-driven commerce strategies with dedicated content and personalized experiences. These strategies are intended to craft contextual stories and user-driven content to drive conversion and revenue.
This webinar focuses on the challenges facing decision-makers seeking to integrate content with ecommerce journeys.
- Ali Alkhafaji, CTO, TechAspect Solutions, Inc.
- Joe Brannon, Global Commerce Director, TechAspect Solutions, Inc.
Businesses are improving the design and delivery of digital experiences through artificial intelligence and machine learning. With Adobe Sensei, marketers are predicting and executing exceptional experiences with new integrated data services and unified profiles.
In this session you will hear from experts and leading analysts about:
- The role artificial intelligence and machine learning are playing in today's ecosystem
- The capabilities Sensei can bring across marketing, analytics and advertising
- How to begin or continue the implementation for your business
- Dr. Anand Rao, Partner, Global AI & Innovation Lead, Data & Analytics, PwC
- David Devisser, Principal Architect, Strategic Partnerships, Adobe
By collaborating to unify schemas across many content repositories serving multiple print and digital endpoints, Mayo Clinic and [A] are establishing a content operating model to empower the market-leading creator and distributor of trusted health guidance and information with orchestrated, sustainable, future-ready, omnichannel content flows. We will dive into how [A] and content developers at Mayo Clinic are leveraging the Master Content Model to build a longer-term solution for the development and management of intelligent content, optimized for delivery to Mayo Clinic’s print and digital channels.
Join Paul Perrotta, sitting in for Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler and his special guests, Jay Maxwell, Senior Director of Health Information at Mayo Clinic, [A]'s founder Cruce Saunders, and Master Architect, Joe Gollner as they demonstrate how content engineering and the application of a Master Content Model can be harnessed to address many of the content challenges faced by larger enterprises:
• Single-channel vs. omnichannel content lifecycle
• Multiple management & authoring tools that are redundant, ineffective, or not harmonized to work well with the other tools in the stack
• Inconsistent content structure resulting in management headaches and disconnected user experiences
• Duplicate content that creates risk of errors
• Author and end-user content findability problems
• Costly conversions between different parts of the workflow, different channels, and different systems
• Content collaboration hampered by organizational silos
• An overview of practical applications of the Model, including optimizing shared resources across authoring groups via a standard structure for all content assets, enabling movement of assets between business units, applications, and published products, eventually, assembling new information products from existing content assets, and positioning content as an organization asset
Disruption from a few data behemoths has forced the retail and eCommerce companies to innovate and retrain themselves to be data-driven or risk falling behind. Join us as we look at how 4 different companies including Japan’s #1 beer company, a global beauty brand and a brick and mortar retailer are blending online + offline data to predict and influence customer journeys. We'll also look at how digitally native eCommerce site, Wish.com, used data to beat Amazon and become the #1 mobile shopping app.
Who Should Attend:
Retail, CPG and eCommerce executives, marketing operations, digital marketers, or data analysts who want to learn how a startup founded in 2011 beat Amazon to become the #1 shopping app on iOS and Android.
What if there was a way to predict the success associated with an online booking update — before it goes live and customers experience your new technology? Similarly, what if you could monitor a live online booking platform and determine if and how it's affecting your conversion goals (i.e., rooms booked)?
These questions have major implications on how you test your online booking software, especially in the customer-centric world of hospitality. Join our webinar and explore how to measure the impact of digital user behavior against desired business results.
Successful brands know that having quality customer data drives greater business success and more engaged customers. Yet organizations of every size continue to struggle with making data-driven decisions as a result of poor quality data.
Join us to learn specific recommendations, tactics, and keys to success in building a data-driven culture that will power high performing data and analytics programs, including:
- 3 key practices to creating a high performing data and analytics program
- Why data quality matters
- How to measure your brands data maturity level (and why it matters!)
- How to make more data-driven decisions leveraging data governance learnings
Let’s face it - no one likes the ‘G’ word. It’s too often a sour antidote to excitement and nimbleness: Triple checks, security barriers, privacy forms, council reviews. It’s as awful as pulling teeth and paying taxes, right?
Thankfully it doesn’t have to be, and many organizations have found an effective rhythm for long-term, sustainable data stewardship.
Join us on Tuesday, August 28th, at 11:00 AM ET as we discuss ‘Data Governance: Achieving Sustainability Among Whiners,’ where we’ll explore how you can implement this necessary rhythm, even if you’re surrounded by governance resistors.
You will learn:
1.Good governance is empowering, not (only) a “necessarily evil”
2.The Effective As: Automation, Assignment, Attitude
3.Analytics for achieving fast failure (and recovery)
Seth Maislin is a Principal Consultant with Earley Information Science. For more than 20 years he has demonstrated strengths in classification and taxonomy, indexing and content modeling, information architecture, search, and usability. He has dedicated the last 10+ years to providing sustaining information management solutions to clients facing real and complex findability challenges.
Seth Earley is the Founder and CEO of Earley Information Science. An expert with 20+ years experience in Knowledge Strategy, Data and Information Architecture, Search-based Applications and Information Findability solutions. Seth has worked with a diverse roster of Fortune 1000 companies helping them to achieve higher levels of operating performance by making information more findable, usable and valuable through integrated enterprise architectures supporting analytics, e-commerce and customer experience applications.
Data is the main contributor to business growth and your strongest competitive advantage. And real-time data insights can increase revenue within your business. But with an infinite number of data sources to consider, standardising on data collection and management is a complex process.
Despite the Digital Transformation movement, many businesses and professionals express uncertainty around where to start. Join this webinar to:
- Understand the common challenges with data collection and ownership and why they occur
- Know the data specialists available, when and how they can help
- Appreciate the correlation between quality, real-time data and business revenue
- Follow best practises in data collection and ownership to move your Digital Transformation forward
In the highly competitive financial services industry, companies’ online and mobile interactions with customers are make-it or break-it experiences. How can you ensure an amazing experience for your users?
Join our webinar on how Eggplant has helped companies like Citi, Nationwide, and Atom Bank deliver amazing digital experiences to their users.
This webinar introduces the basics of structured authoring. We will discuss what structured authoring is, how it differs from unstructured writing, the tools you need to support it, and more. If you don’t know what structured authoring is, or if you have lingering questions about the topic, this webinar is for you.
What you will learn:
* The differences between unstructured writing and structured writing
* How to organize structured content
* What a taxonomy is and how to use it
* How structured content separates text from format
* How translation works in a structured environment
The subscription model is booming --subscription commerce grew more than 100 percent each year between 2011 and 2016, and the growth continues. Savvy companies are reaping the rewards: high recurring revenue that’s predictable paired with a competitive and sustainable business model. The potential ROI for global expansion is wide open, but many who try to take their subscription model global overlook important issues that can make or break success in new markets.
Learn about the best practices to expand your subscription business into new countries including how to manage local payments, get the right partners on board, optimize authorization rates, tackle key challenges in potential markets, mitigate fraud, and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free now.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
* The opportunities provided by the explosive subscription model growth around the globe
* How to overcome regional challenges, including local payment methods, regulations, data security, and taxation
* How to identify knowledgeable partners to accelerate your global expansion
* How localized communications throughout the subscription lifecycle boost subscriber retention
* Common fraud issues to anticipate and how to mitigate them
* Patrick Unnold, VP Customer, Recurly
* Luke Salinas, SVP Strategy, Adyen
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat