Get powerful e-commerce insights to grow your online transaction volume. Connect with thought leaders and colleagues to get the most up-to-date knowledge on the e-commerce strategies and techniques that drive growth.
Marketing tools operating individually in your martech stack offer very limited business value, if at all. Now, with the emergence of Customer Data Platforms, Marketers no longer have to rely on IT to get the data connection and answers they need.
This hands-on webinar will show non-technical marketers how use a Customer Data Platform to easily populate a Marketo list, and return the campaign results from Marketo for more accurate campaign analysis or segment refinement and re-targeting.
Businesses deal with the impacts of data quality issues on a constant basis, yet the understanding of what data quality means is still improperly understood. In this webinar we’ll explore some of these impacts and how new approaches to data quality are changing the way organisations utilise data. We’ll also be exploring how new technology solutions are helping organisations investigate and diagnose the causes of various data quality problems and how fixing these issues makes a material impact to the health of the organisation. Data quality has become critical to the success of many business initiatives, so we’ll help you understand what items your detective toolkit needs to contain
With 62% of B2B marketing leaders reporting that improving marketing returns on investment is a critical priority for 2018, email marketing automation is made for B2B. A top-notch ESP offers a scalable, cost-effective method to guide customers through every stage of the complex buying process, provides a data-driven aid to capturing, scoring and nurturing leads, and helps businesses retain customers with timely, relevant messaging.
Human conversations at scale. Looking into how to make your emails more personal, what data should you be using, and how to avoid being too creepy.
Beatrice Ellefsen, who heads up the APAC Customer Success team, does a tour of her own inbox, showing some great examples of personalisation, beyond flat data. Walk through two big-brand preference centres, hear opinions on what makes campaigns more relevant, look at brands who infer preferences from behaviour, and learn how to increase your interaction with personalised content.
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Building the programmes to make it worthwhile, and learn more about your new contacts.
Beatrice Ellefsen, who heads up the APAC Customer Success team, takes a holistic view of setting up a welcome programme to make a great first impression. Includes a look at sign up forms, surveys, updating data fields, using default data fields and dynamic content, progressive profiling through welcome programmes, and strategic ideas on how to personalise those programmes based on contact behaviour, all in under one hour!
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
The relationship between company and customer has shifted from transactional to one characterized by deeper, meaningful interactions — but how do you test for that?
Being able to simulate real user interactions, behaviors, and emotions is key. Not just to build out software that’s appealing, but in moving QA to the corporate boardroom where you can simulate new strategies to determine if changes will create the desired business outcome.
Join us in discussing Shift Up, a way to incorporate shift left and shift right, while aligning with business outcomes and focusing on how your customers are actually using your technology.
Learn how a Shift Up approach allows you to:
-Monitor real user activity against KPIs.
-Update your existing environment to focus on key user journey, KPIs, and business objectives using a model-based approach to testing.
-Incorporate artificial intelligence, machine learning, and predictive analytics to help you quickly identify and resolve quality issues.
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
A global panel explores the challenges and opportunities of improving efficiencies in payments for the hotel and lodging industry in the age of digital.
Experts from the hospitality industry, technology innovators and payments discuss the merits, benefits and opportunities of driving efficiency in travel payments and their role in ensuring a seamless customer experience for a digital age.
Jayson Canady, Director Global Payments Strategy, Hyatt
Mike Carlo, Board Director, HEDNA
Mike Conyers, Founder & CEO, ResDiary
Alex Mifsud, Founder & CEO, Ixaris Technologies
EXECUTIVE SPOTLIGHT with Matthew Clark, VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Premier Farnell
What does it take to successfully deliver a digital experience for the B2B market?
While, the whole enterprise needs to be aimed at driving a digital experience, there are 4 key areas which, if overlooked, will cause your B2B digital experience to suffer or fail, no matter how good your digital platforms or your core products are. Digital experiences are made of content, knowledge and data.
In this one-on-one conversation with Matthew Clark, Premier Farnell's VP of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, EIS's Dino Eliopulos will explore what companies need to do to ensure that their product information, content, and know-how combine with insights that they have about their customers to elevate their digital experiences to the top of the industry.
The must-haves include:
• Robust, shoppable product catalogue.
• Rich, well-structured content.
• Optimized site-search, chatbots, and product recommendations.
• Real value for shared customer information.
Consumers are engaging with brands across multiple touchpoints, channels, and devices, generating massive amounts of valuable data. Organizations are quickly adopting a number of solutions to keep up with this explosion of customer data and better capture and correlate user behavior.
Two common solutions brands are leveraging to house and analyze all of this customer data are Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and Data Lakes. Register now for this 30-minute webinar and learn:
- Key benefits of each and which is best for your brand
- Why pairing your enterprise data storage solution with customer data initiatives makes your tech stack even more powerful
- How an automated data supply chain fits in a modern EDW and data lake environment
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things enterprise data storage.
Organizations that want to compete in today’s fast-paced consumer market know that customers must be at the center of everything they do. This means providing the right experience at the right time, which requires real-time data and the the correlation of data across all customer experiences.
Brands are turning to Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) and Data Management Platforms (DMPs) to help capture, correlate and manage their customer data, but many are confused as to exactly what each technology is and which solution is better suited for their organization based on the feature set of the platform at hand.
Should brands focus on providing the best end-to-end experience or on acquiring new customers? Register now and learn:
- Key differences between CDPs and DMPs
- Top benefits of each technology and how they co-exist
- Why pairing your CDP and DMP drives a more powerful marketing stack
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things CDPs and DMPs.
Topics, partitions and keys are foundational concepts in Apache Kafka. When building an application, correctly modeling your use case using these concepts will be key to making optimal use of Kafka and ensuring the scalability and reliability of your application. This webinar will walk through these key Kafka concepts and the main design consideration when choosing how to apply them to your application. This webinar will help you answer questions like:
-What topics should I create?
-How many partitions should I have in each topic?
-Should I use a message key? If so, how do I choose an appropriate value?
As the online retail industry continues to grow, the internet has quickly become the go-to shopping destination for consumers in the US. This means that major brands and retailers must work harder to improve their offering and meet the changing expectations of consumers.
In this webinar, we will look at how delivery personalization, delivery loyalty programmes and ever-evolving consumer expectations are changing the online shopping experience for good.
Register now to get the latest insights into customer delivery expectations, as well as receive practical advice on:
-How delivery influences purchasing decisions
-The new era of delivery through personalisation
-The growth of delivery loyalty programmes
-10 areas of innovation for brands & retailers in 2018
-Best practices in providing customer delivery
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload
Single Page Applications (SPAs) have become part of everyday experience management conversation, yet managing them across marketing and IT teams have created barriers to agile delivery model.
Join us as we demystify why IT teams are using SPAs, trade-offs and impact on marketers' ability to contribute, key requirements to deliver experiences with agility for both marketing and IT orgs, and 5 best practices to help scale personalized experiences with SPAs or otherwise.
Regardless of industry, personalization of experiences across channels is no longer optional. It's what customers expect. Companies are developing their vision for how they see personalized experiences adapting across the customer journey, and they are partnering with Adobe to make these visions a reality.
This session will showcase the steps HSBC took toward personalization maturity and the impressive results it's delivered.
- Sigi Bessesen, Head of Optimization, HSBC
- Drew Burns, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Over the past several years, we’ve seen our customers, large and small, under pressure to create and manage an unprecedented amount of digital assets than ever before. From thousands to millions of images, graphics, videos, and new emerging rich media assets, brands need their assets to be organized and distributed to better engage, win, and serve customers.
This has resulted in Digital Asset Management (DAM) becoming the critical technology and business process to bring order to the chaos among creative, marketing, business, and technology teams. The new measure of success goes beyond basic management to an expanded support of the upstream creative process, including delivering customer experiences at every point in the customer journey.
- Nick Barber, Analyst, Forrester
- Elliot Sedegah, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Delivering powerful experiences start with knowing, understanding, and reaching the right audiences. With customer data stored and owned by disparate teams across organizations, enterprises are breaking down technology and organizational silos by investing in data management platforms (DMPs) to centralize audience management and audience activation.
This session outlines the evolution and value of DMP technology, such as Adobe Audience Manager, to enable digital marketers to manage audience strategy at scale.
Join us as to learn the following:
- How DMP technology and practices have evolved
- Key innovations in the DMP space
- Tips for data privacy
In this fast-paced digital revolution, high-tech companies face numerous competitive threats and obstacles in meeting rising expectations of B2B and B2C customers. Understandably these enterprises are taking a customer-centric approach to combating these threats.
According to a new Ovum report commissioned by Adobe, marketers are responding to these threats by investing in digital marketing, but progress appears to be slow. Continued advancement depends on further investments, reimagined business models, mobile prioritization, a deeper understanding and reliance on data as an enterprise currency, tighter channel integration, and closer collaboration across organizations.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- The competitive threats and customer engagement challenges facing high-tech firms
- How high-tech enterprises are meeting customer expectations
- The necessary elements to fuel digital progress
- A look at future technology investments in high tech
- Jill Steinhour, Director, Hi-Tech Industry Strategy, Adobe
- Mila D’Antonio, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement, Ovum
It's time for your analytics to grow up. Your company can realize substantial material gains in customer lifetime value through the use and application of advanced analytics. According to Forrester, by 2021 companies that invest in advanced analytics to drive insights at scale will boost total global annual revenues to $1.8 trillion.
In this session, you will learn:
- How a “good enough” approach to analytics impedes your customers’ experience and your company’s profitability.
- Best practices, frameworks, and practical strategies for taking your analytics to the next level throughout the customer journey.
- Examples of how brands have gone from good to great by improving their analytics practice.
- Nate Smith, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- John Lovett, Senior Director, Data Strategy, Search Discovery
For years healthcare has operated on an experiential island – a healthcare consumer relied upon the expertise of the doctor or other healthcare professionals, the engagement was episodic or “as needed”, very little control was exercised by the consumer, and there was little to no transparency within the ecosystem.
The expectation on the part of healthcare consumer and providers that the experience would be as it had forever resulted in very little need for digital engagement, and very little cross-over of experiential expectations of consumers found in other industries. That is changing rapidly as healthcare consumers are comparing digital experiences across platforms, across industries, and their expectations of what is a good experience, a bad experience, or an exceptional experience is evolving.
In this session you will learn:
- Disruption is the new normal in healthcare as non-traditional healthcare companies enter the market
- Paradigm-changing technology is changing the healthcare landscape
- How the industry responding to this disruption
- How Adobe can help you be a part of the healthcare experiential revolution
- Kevin Ellenwood, Healthcare Digital Transformation, Accenture
- Thomas Swanson, Director of Healthcare Industry Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Mobile marketing technology gives organizations the power to reach and inform people in exactly the places and moments where they can make decisions and take action. Learn about why this approach is better when integrated into a broader cross-channel strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Adobe Campaign’s mobile capabilities can help marketers create these types of mobile moments.
- Techniques Adobe Experience Cloud customers are applying in a variety of industries.
- How Adobe Campaign is investing in expanded mobile and cross-channel marketing capabilities.
- Bruce Swann, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Jeremy Finch, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Organizations embracing a direct-to-consumer strategy are beginning to realize traditional advertising is becoming more costly and less effective. By leveraging digital marketing tools, they are starting to invest in content-driven commerce strategies with dedicated content and personalized experiences. These strategies are intended to craft contextual stories and user-driven content to drive conversion and revenue.
This webinar focuses on the challenges facing decision-makers seeking to integrate content with ecommerce journeys.
- Ali Alkhafaji, CTO, TechAspect Solutions, Inc.
- Joe Brannon, Global Commerce Director, TechAspect Solutions, Inc.
Businesses are improving the design and delivery of digital experiences through artificial intelligence and machine learning. With Adobe Sensei, marketers are predicting and executing exceptional experiences with new integrated data services and unified profiles.
In this session you will hear from experts and leading analysts about:
- The role artificial intelligence and machine learning are playing in today's ecosystem
- The capabilities Sensei can bring across marketing, analytics and advertising
- How to begin or continue implementation of AI for your experience business
- David Devisser, Principal Architect, Strategic Partnerships, Adobe
By collaborating to unify schemas across many content repositories serving multiple print and digital endpoints, Mayo Clinic and [A] are establishing a content operating model to empower the market-leading creator and distributor of trusted health guidance and information with orchestrated, sustainable, future-ready, omnichannel content flows. We will dive into how [A] and content developers at Mayo Clinic are leveraging the Master Content Model to build a longer-term solution for the development and management of intelligent content, optimized for delivery to Mayo Clinic’s print and digital channels.
Join Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler and his special guests, Jay Maxwell, Senior Director of Health Information at Mayo Clinic, [A]'s founder Cruce Saunders, and Master Architect, Joe Gollner as they demonstrate how content engineering and the application of a Master Content Model can be harnessed to address many of the content challenges faced by larger enterprises:
• Single-channel vs. omnichannel content lifecycle
• Multiple management & authoring tools that are redundant, ineffective, or not harmonized to work well with the other tools in the stack
• Inconsistent content structure resulting in management headaches and disconnected user experiences
• Duplicate content that creates risk of errors
• Author and end-user content findability problems
• Costly conversions between different parts of the workflow, different channels, and different systems
• Content collaboration hampered by organizational silos
• The basics of Master Content Model development.
• An overview of practical applications of the Model, including optimizing shared resources across authoring groups via a standard structure for all content assets, enabling movement of assets between business units, applications, and published products, eventually, assembling new information products from existing content assets, and positioning content as an organization asset