The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
Have you been planning on a content marketing strategy but just can’t seem to get it launched? If your goal for 2017 is to finally execute a solid content marketing strategy, check out this webinar to go through everything you’ll need to do – from content development to planning to promotion – to execute a successful content marketing plan.
Social Media mining has been touted as essential for listening in on your target market. But does it really work? This presentation discusses the different methods used for social media mining and introduces the usefulness of natural language processing for understanding your consumers with case studies that demonstrate how firms are listening into the segment-of-one.
This webinar will highlight results from Econsultancy’s New Marketing Reality report in partnership with IBM.
The traditional funnel no longer works. It assumes audiences are linear and predictable in their behaviour. At the same time, it doesn’t take into account the fact that people will act the way they want to act, rather than sticking to a sequence designed by marketers.
Despite this being the perceived wisdom among practitioners, organisations still spend billions creating awareness to acquire new customers. What they should be doing is spending this on keeping existing customers happy by providing a superior customer experience.
This webinar will seek to explore why organisations are failing to take into account this new marketing reality. In doing so, it will underline the challenges marketers face when trying to get a joined-up view of the customer and the opportunities that can be had from unlocking the value of customer data.
As part of this, the webinar will address some of the following points:
· What role does first-party data play in marketer’s strategies, and what facts are preventing organisations from making better use of their customer data?
· How effectively are organisations joining the dots when it comes to linking their understanding of consumer journeys from online to offline? What sources of data are they using?
· How do organisations rate the importance of understanding the customer journey and for more progressive marketers, what have been the business benefits of this understanding?
· What’s driving this overall strategy – are organisations using this intelligence of the customer to drive business-focussed outcomes or measure the performance of individual campaigns?
· What new technologies are practitioners using to make sense of audiences, from marketing automation to AI and intelligent algorithms?
In this fast paced session Aaron Browning will reveal the top benefits of automating your sales playbooks for your SDRs, ADRs, AEs and CSMs. Sales playbooks, or cadences, act as a strategy to increase sales productivity, win rates, deal size, and shorten new reps training times and sales cycles.
Run better Influencer Marketing campaigns when you find out what influencers really think!
Influencer marketing is based on people and building relationships. We surveyed our network of 25,000+ influencers to get their views on working with brands. Find out how you can build and nurture your relationships with Influencers to get the best results from your campaigns.
●How creators view sponsored content
●How creators are currently working and hope to work with brands in the future
●Gaps in expectations between marketers and influencers
●Challenges in influencer marketing and how we can address them to build better campaigns
Register now for the chance to learn how to build better Influencer relationships to get the most out of your campaigns.
Join Marketing Week and Toluna for a webinar dedicated to exploring and maximizing the value of branded communities, along with the latest, most innovative applications for community approaches.
We’ll dive into the customer experience and learn about what keeps community members engaged, and will hear case studies from leading brands within the education, media, and entertainment sectors.
Topics we'll cover:
- Branded Communities Through the Eyes of Community Members
- Digital Tracking Adds Depth to Communities (Learn More about the What Behind the Why)
- How Top Brands are Using Communities and Achieving Success
In a recent survey, 75% of respondents had no social strategy in place or a fuzzy one at best.* Don’t be like most people; tune into this live Marketing Week webinar, in association with Cvent. An effective social media strategy should take attendees on a seamless journey, from pre-event through to post-event. This interactive discussion will approach each part of the event cycle – before, during and after. Tune in to discover how to effectively integrate social at every touchpoint, amplify the live event content on all platforms, and engage all of your attendees.
* Aberdeen Benchmark Report, Inc
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on November 22nd for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
A deeper understanding of the customer journey is changing the way organizations engage with their customers, meaning brands who adopt customer journey optimization strategies are reaping the benefits.
The problem is, each customer undertakes a unique journey, incorporating multiple channels and exhibiting different behaviors. Although this means huge potential for engagement, tracking this behavior and making use of the data can seem like an insurmountable challenge.
As marketers, we need to move past the old metrics and campaigns that have no relevance in the new age of the customer and look at new ways to monitor cost, measure response, attribute impact and improve communications.
In this webinar, BlueVenn Principal Consultant Jim Kelly will explore this topic in more detail and discuss concepts such as ‘cross-journey communication’ to manage the customer experience.
We are well into the holiday period of 2016 now and if you work in ecommerce or marketing, no doubt you’re suffering from holiday statistics overload telling you it’s the most wonderful time of the year for sales.
In reality, analyzing your performance against what you read does not tell you who all of these new customers are. It also doesn’t tell you what made them shop with you. This year, be the business that concentrates efforts on understanding holiday shoppers to generate maximum return from them in the long run.
Register and hear from four experts that can help you focus your business efforts on customer lifetime value this holiday season. Hear from four leaders in ecommerce platform personalization, omnichannel selling and intelligent marketing; and how it can all be tied together.
A recent survey of 506 marketers indicated that 36 percent of respondents reported an increase in sales from buy button integration into social media and email interfaces. That percentage will likely increase in 2016 with 60 percent more marketers projected to utilize buy buttons throughout the year. Selling through social, social commerce, is a hot topic and one to watch as marketers look for more ways to connect with consumers.
Companies use buy buttons and the like within social networks like Facebook to increase their visibility to the consumer, have one-on-one conversations with potential buyers, and make it easier to bridge the gap between consumers and brands. With the insights gained from the analytics provided by various social networks, companies are armed with more data about customers and a greater ability to personalize offerings. Join VB experts and panelists as they suss out trends to watch in the social commerce space.
Attendees at this webinar will learn how to:
* Optimize social selling across social media outlets
* Understand the impacts of increasingly mobile consumers on social commerce
* Unlock sales using social networks
* Find and connect with more prospects
* Leverage the analytics from social sites to gain a deeper understanding of customers
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Jim Tuerk, Director of Business Development, Reverb
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
According to the Direct Marketing Association, 68% of marketers say that newsletters are the #1 marketing tool to help them achieve their business goals. Considering that context can more than double email ROI, imagine what you could do with a contextual email newsletter.
In our webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Consistently send the content your subscribers want by building subscriber profiles with progressive polling
- Always deliver up-to-the-minute content, product inventory and more directly from your website with content automation
- Deliver great mobile experiences with device targeting
- Promote events and stores that are nearest to your subscribers with geo-targeting
- Save time by automatically delivering daily sales
With millions of apps vying for installs, how are the top earning publishers growing and acquiring high quality users at scale, and how do the top channels & formats fit into their strategy? Learn what’s working for the top 100 app install marketers — and what isn’t — during this session revealing the results from the latest App Install Survey.
The Q3 2016 App Install Marketing survey provides insights, benchmarks, and trends from the top 100 grossing app developers, revealing over 100 detailed questions and enjoying a 65% survey response rate. 62% of respondents represented mobile game developers, and 38% represented non-gaming developers for various app categories, including entertainment, music, news, and others.
The webinar will cover:
* Top app install formats by usage
* Most effective app install formats
* App install budget allocation by channel
* Key KPIs of top advertisers
* Top 5 campaign trends
* Top drivers of app install scale and quality
* The targeting methods that work
* What’s changed in mobile apps since 2015
* The big new mobile app trends for 2017
* Christian Calderon, CRO, Ketchapp
* David Rose, Director of Performance Marketing, Pocket Gems
* Kevin Teng, Sr. Director, User Acquisition, AdColony
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Digital advertising has proven to be an effective tool for many marketers as display ads enable you to reach new audiences and retargeting can allow you to reconnect with existing prospects and customers. But how can digital marketing be most effectively leveraged within an inbound marketing strategy?
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with HubSpot and AdRoll, learn how to:
Define the inbound marketing and sales funnel
Create effective ads to support your retargeting efforts
Identify where in the inbound methodology various forms of ads are most effective
The survival of the external agency is now determined not by creative originality, but by creative effectiveness.
In a digital age in which the client marketing team is under extreme pressure to continuously shift the dial on acquisition and conversion rates, and have the analytics in real-time, the margin between success and failure can come down to a couple of percent in campaign effectiveness.
In this webinar in partnership with B2B Marketing and The Church Agency, we’ll discuss:
• The reality faced by marketing agencies to deliver effective global campaigns that speak locally
• How to handle the balance of effective campaigns that resonate vs. cost vs. operational efficiency
• How to handle the localization process and who owns responsibility: Agency vs. Client
• The key questions you should be asking about localization & campaign results that can be achieved through great localization.
Smart marketers know that the sweet spot between AI and the org’s branding is where true customer engagement spikes. It’s not enough to give the customers what they want. It’s about giving them what they didn’t realize they wanted. Like how every time you upload a photo to your Facebook account -- its DeepFace artificial intelligence program suggests that you need to tag your friend. Or how Starwood’s bot butler “Botlr” has not only freed up staff time in Aloft properties but also underlined its brand’s enthusiasm for AI and machine learning technologies.
It’s time to take that AI one step further. We’ll talk about how to build and design the customer experience by using AI and machine learning. We'll show you how successful companies are making tremendous strides in moving the needle toward optimized customer engagement. And what's more, we're going to show you how to get started today by taking the guesswork out of your marketing strategy.
Join us for this hour long deep dive into using AI and machine learning to design the customer experience.
After this webinar you'll:
* Learn how to build a customer engagement strategy from the ground up using artificial intelligence.
* Hear valuable tips on improving your customer engagement now
* Get insight from top execs who have been down this road and have the best advice to design the customer experience. In this VB Live curated hour long workshop.
* Stewart Rogers, Dir. of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Robert Hoffer, founder, Smarter Child
* Nick Edwards, CEO, Boomtrain
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Converting valuable Leads into customers is the name of the game in B2B marketing. As we’ve already reached the last quarter of 2016, now is the time to think about your 2017 marketing plan and where you want to invest. In this webinar, learn about the key areas to consider in your 2017 to turn more prsopects into customers, including:
-The most effective channels modern marketers are using
-How to implement emerging strategies, including social demand generation and account-based marketing
-Utilizing new data sources to personalize your outreach with prospects
-The most important metrics to track
-How to do a post-mortem on your 2016 marketing activities to identify key areas of focus for 2017
Often B2B marketers will focus heavily on the generation aspect of lead generation and lose sight of what happens next. Generating new leads is one thing, but nurturing them to qualify themselves is what separates a lead in your funnel from a customer tied to revenue.
Join Ian Campbell, CEO, Mission Suite as he breaks down a lead generation and management process that generates results at the bottom of the funnel.
The week surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday has the highest email volume of the holiday season… and your competitors will be sending their best campaigns of the year.
Does your Black Friday campaign have what it takes to stand out in an overcrowded inbox?
We're teaming up with eDataSource to find out the biggest and most impactful email trends that leading brands (and many of your competitors) will be using this upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday - including tips for staying ahead of them, including:
- Timing your campaign perfectly
- Targeting based on your customers’ behavior
- Advanced personalization techniques
… and more. Plus, we’ll show you specific examples of these tactics in action so you can add them to your Black Friday campaign strategy ASAP. Join us at 1pm EST on October 13th!
In an era when analytics and business intelligence allows just about anything to be measured, how do you determine the metrics that matter to your app’s marketing performance? Apps have the potential to drive major value for your company, with the global revenue from mobile apps stores set to reach $52 billion this year. How do you ensure you’re capitalizing on the potential that a popular, engaging app can offer? Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on a few key performance indicators (KPIs).
Join Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead at Staples, and Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management at TUNE, for a webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about mobile marketing KPIs, including how to decide on the right ones based on your goals, app, and business. If you’re a mobile marketer looking to understand which KPIs are available and how to use them, you won’t want to miss this.
By registering for this webinar you'll:
* Learn the most widely used mobile marketing KPIs
* Understand KPIs to target depending on your type of app, goals, and user lifecycle stage
* Know unique KPIs that can help demonstrate value even if not a mobile-first business
* Get action items for your new KPI data geared toward moving the needle for your business
* See how your app stacks up against key industry benchmarks.
* Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead, Staples
* Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management, TUNE
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
Learn some of the best tried and true tactics and how they combine with L&T's new school thinking on building business relationships online.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to make LinkedIn ads work for your company
- How to develop a database of contacts that DON'T MIND and even ENJOY when you reach out to them
- How to build relationships that benefit your bottom line
- How to avoid old school tactics that people keep trying even though they simply don't work anymore
Inbound marketing has surged in popularity in recent years, effectively generating 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound.Yet, many large enterprise organizations struggle to dedicate the resources needed to get started.
A properly-implemented inbound marketing strategy improves the impact of your overall marketing efforts by increasing audience engagement, driving traffic to all of your content, fostering stronger relationships, and ultimately, building your pipeline.
In this webinar, Shellie Hutchens, Director of Marketing at Mediacurrent will give you actionable advice to get a handle on this untapped resource.
• Overcoming challenges to inbound marketing implementation
• Considerations before implementation
• Proving measurable ROI
• Innovative ways to make sure your system works for your goals
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat
Consumers are statistics, customers are people. Gone are the days of mass marketing.
Technology and data can now combine real-time marketing, online personalization and triggered customer journeys with a Single Customer View (SCV) and your existing analytics, empowering marketers to achieve customer-centric marketing in a hyperconnected world.
BlueVenn Consultant, Jemma Hardyman, will explain how you can use marketing insight and the power of an SCV to drive one-to-one customer experiences, delving deeper into:
- Modern marketing foundations and how they can be used
- Using a data-driven approach to build brand loyalty and increase revenue
- Listening to customers to know them better, evolving your messages to meet their ever- changing preferences
- Knowing the difference between ‘real-time’ and ‘right-time’
In her New York Times Best Seller, 'The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,' Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level - promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again.
We think it's a concept worth exploring, and not just in our home life. Recent survey data from the Association of National Advertisers notes that 78% of marketers identify the ability to understand customer behavior, and develop content and experiences across the entire customer journey, as critical priorities in this age of constant disruption and change. But it's not just about capturing - or hoarding - data... it's about putting it into practice across teams, disciplines, and initiatives.
What if you could properly simplify and organize your marketing data once, and use it to continuously spark customer engagement? What if you could de-clutter your marketing data strategy, to finally unify your customer data and deliver better customer experiences in real time?
Join Adam Corey, Vice President of Marketing at Tealium, for an interactive discussion focused on tidying up your marketing stack and unearthing the life-changing benefits of a unified customer view.
It's a simple truth: no one can reliably predict the future of marketing technology. The onslaught of new vendors and capabilities is only getting more overwhelming, and in many cases, the purchase and deployment of a new solution is only a few clicks away. But without a crystal ball, how can today's marketers successfully plan for tomorrow?
Raab Associates believes the key to planning for an uncertain future is flexibility. In this interactive discussion, industry analyst David Raab - in partnership with Tealium - will make the case for 'future-proofing' your marketing technology stack leveraging a modular, extensible, and flexible technology framework. More specifically, this webinar will explore:
- the key components of a flexible marketing approach
- the core functions a flexible marketing architecture must support
- the key attributes of a flexible organization