The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
Often B2B marketers will focus heavily on the generation aspect of lead generation and lose sight of what happens next. Generating new leads is one thing, but nurturing them to qualify themselves is what separates a lead in your funnel from a customer tied to revenue.
Join Ian Campbell, CEO, Mission Suite as he breaks down a lead generation and management process that generates results at the bottom of the funnel.
In an era when analytics and business intelligence allows just about anything to be measured, how do you determine the metrics that matter to your app’s marketing performance? Apps have the potential to drive major value for your company, with the global revenue from mobile apps stores set to reach $52 billion this year. How do you ensure you’re capitalizing on the potential that a popular, engaging app can offer? Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on a few key performance indicators (KPIs).
Join Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead at Staples, and Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management at TUNE, for a webinar that will teach you everything you need to know about mobile marketing KPIs, including how to decide on the right ones based on your goals, app, and business. If you’re a mobile marketer looking to understand which KPIs are available and how to use them, you won’t want to miss this.
By registering for this webinar you'll:
* Learn the most widely used mobile marketing KPIs
* Understand KPIs to target depending on your type of app, goals, and user lifecycle stage
* Know unique KPIs that can help demonstrate value even if not a mobile-first business
* Get action items for your new KPI data geared toward moving the needle for your business
* See how your app stacks up against key industry benchmarks.
* Gwen Murray, Mobile Marketing Lead, Staples
* Sheila Bhardwaj, Director of Account Management, TUNE
* Wendy Schuchart, Analyst, VentureBeat
The week surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday has the highest email volume of the holiday season… and your competitors will be sending their best campaigns of the year.
Does your Black Friday campaign have what it takes to stand out in an overcrowded inbox?
We're teaming up with eDataSource to find out the biggest and most impactful email trends that leading brands (and many of your competitors) will be using this upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday - including tips for staying ahead of them, including:
- Timing your campaign perfectly
- Targeting based on your customers’ behavior
- Advanced personalization techniques
… and more. Plus, we’ll show you specific examples of these tactics in action so you can add them to your Black Friday campaign strategy ASAP. Join us at 1pm EST on October 13th!
Learn some of the best tried and true tactics and how they combine with L&T's new school thinking on building business relationships online.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to make LinkedIn ads work for your company
- How to develop a database of contacts that DON'T MIND and even ENJOY when you reach out to them
- How to build relationships that benefit your bottom line
- How to avoid old school tactics that people keep trying even though they simply don't work anymore
Inbound marketing has surged in popularity in recent years, effectively generating 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound.Yet, many large enterprise organizations struggle to dedicate the resources needed to get started.
A properly-implemented inbound marketing strategy improves the impact of your overall marketing efforts by increasing audience engagement, driving traffic to all of your content, fostering stronger relationships, and ultimately, building your pipeline.
In this webinar, Shellie Hutchens, Director of Marketing at Mediacurrent will give you actionable advice to get a handle on this untapped resource.
• Overcoming challenges to inbound marketing implementation
• Considerations before implementation
• Proving measurable ROI
• Innovative ways to make sure your system works for your goals
Consumers want to be catered to without being stalked. The right degree of email personalization leads to greater brand loyalty and LTV. The overdone personalization approach leads to unsubscribes. But email marketing is more than just opens and click-through rates (though that’s part of it). The right cocktail will give value to consumers while having the side effect of also doubling your open rate.
So how do you get there?
We're going to show you. Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, has studied the big and small data around email marketing and has uncovered the tried and true formula for increasing open rate and customer satisfaction. Join us for this free executive roundtable where we will arm you with strategies you can start using to increase your effectiveness.
In this webinar you'll learn to:
* Personalize email marketing without making huge errors.
* Avoid common marketing errors (wrong names and/or interests)
* Increase open rate
* Leverage data to target email personalization
* Tommy Lamb, Director of Loyalty and Retention, Teleflora
* Traci Inglis, CMO, Just Fab
* Chris Bernarbe, Sr. Marketing Manager, JetSuite
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
In today's competitive world, we all need a few extra tips to set our marketing efforts above the rest. Join us for this webinarr, Attract More Customers with Inbound and Outbound Marketing, and learn ready-to-implement best practices to help you optimise your inbound and outbound marketing efforts!
Listen in as Marketo Expert, Lorna Purcell, give actionable tips on:
Find out how the world’s largest motoring services organization keeps one step ahead with more effective customer analytics and customer journey management.
Join Andrew Smith, Sales Director at BlueVenn and Terry Chegwin, Insights and Analytics Manager at the American Automobile Association (AAA) as they discuss strategies for utilizing the BlueVenn Customer Journey and Analytics platform to accelerate its marketing capability. Using the BlueVenn Closed-Loop marketing methodology, Terry will talk about how AAA can deploy sequences of strategies, combining its, mobile, digital and offline channels.
You will learn:
•The fundamentals of the BlueVenn closed-loop marketing methodology
•The importance of a Single Customer View for AAA
•How AAA can build and coordinate complex, multi-tiered campaigns
•How AAA look to move their members through customer journeys based on their behavior
Data and analytics are the lifeblood of effective marketing and consumer engagement. However, we found many of the marketers we recently surveyed are facing a data dilemma. On the one hand, they know data analytics is integral to achieving their marketing objectives. On the other hand, many are struggling with the resource-intensive nature that navigating data demands. This data dilemma is two sides of the same coin, where marketers can feel overpowered, rather than empowered, by data.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Callcredit, we will explore some of the reasons behind The Data Dilemma and ways in which marketers can gain control over their data, to translate it into insight that drives growth.
Winning hearts and minds is a continuing challenge for marketers seeking to connect with consumers on an emotional, cultural or behavioral level. Whether you run marketing for a distinguished, dynamic or developing brand, there is always a need to continually search for ways to stay relevant, real and rewarding for customers.
Drawing on best practices and perspectives from the CMO Council’s latest report, titled “Building Brands That Attract and Engage Fans,” this upcoming webinar will feature both brand leaders and domain experts.
Topics to be explored include:
-The roots of brand attraction and cognitive connection
-How to survive and prosper amid market diversity and change
-The intersection of cultural and behavioral economics
-The essential ingredients for authenticity and credibility
-Fresh thinking on new ways to invigorate and magnetize brands
Webinar participants will include Liz Miller, SVP Marketing from CMO Council, Jennifer Grabenstetter, Executive Director of Global Communications- Product Care at Sealed Air and author John McGarr, President of Fresh Squeezed Ideas.
We know one thing for sure -- three quarters of digital natives want a truly personalized web experience. But most marketers aren't actually personalizing their website and messaging content. Why? Because it's hard. And expensive. And messy. And where do you even start with all the data points?
Machine learning is the key. And simplicity is the exception rather than the rule -- it has to be easy to use or forget it. It's time to stop talking about personalization and start actually using it or risk losing out on the the 80% of consumers who felt that brands were not familiar or only somewhat familiar with their needs.
We're going to sit down with the CEO from the popular clothing retailer WildFang. She will reveal how it increased revenue by personalizing its e-commerce site to target small groups of visitors based on their behaviors (across many channels) and affinities. CEO Emma McIllroy will be joined by Craig Schinn, former digital-marketing leader for an outdoor-clothing e-commerce site, who can speak to the thought leadership for marketing professionals in real-time marketing personalization strategy as well as WildFang's case study in particular as it unleashed the power of machine learning-based website personalization..
In the webinar you will learn how to:
* Increase web conversions and revenue with personalized website marketing
* Use behavior-based audience segments to better target visitors.
* Target customers who are most likely to buy or most likely to churn using data science and advanced machine learning algorithms.
* Use cross-channel customer data to power more relevant website marketing campaigns
L’email de bienvenue est certainement la meilleure opportunitée pour poser les bases d’une relation solide et durable avec votre client. Les emails de bienvenue ont les meilleurs taux d’ouverture et de lecture, ce qui fait d’eux une chance unique de créer un impact sur le client. Mais les enjeux sont élevés, vous pouvez gagner ou perdre un client dans ce contact initial. Ce Webinar vous guidera à travers les étapes nécessaires à la creation d’un welcome pack email, qui transformera vos abonnés en clients fidèles, tout en collectant les données qui vous permettrons d’enrichir l’experience et la relation tout au long du cycle de vie client.
Building brand affection is one of the best things you can do for any product. Think about it -- do you ask for a tissue or do you ask for a Kleenex? Do you look for a plastic bandage or do you ask for a Band-Aid? Do you "use a search engine to find out information about your blind date" or do you Google them?
This is more than performance marketing -- which evolved solely to drive transactions and downloads -- this is awareness marketing. And for the games community, it's about getting people to remember and associate an emotion with your game, so they seek it out now -- and later. But brand awareness is hard to measure -- and hard to get your arms around. Many games teams spend little to no budget, favoring the results-focused performance marketing. We're going to show you how to be better than them -- and get the advantage for your mobile game, starting today.
Venturebeat's own CEO Matt Marshall will sit down with execs from the gaming industry such as Seriously's VP of marketing and Eli Danziger, product manager for YouTube Ads as well as the CMO of Smule, Rob Singer. Together, we'll discuss storytelling and brand awareness marketing tips tailored to mobile games today.
In this third installment of our Building Games Communities series, you will:
* Learn how to use YouTube and other channels to drive brand awareness for mobile games;
* Find the right time to invest in brand awareness marketing in your mobile game lifecycle; and
* Understand the right KPIs to measure ROI on awareness marketing.
Our esteemed panel for this rockstar discussion includes:
* Matt Marshall, CEO, VentureBeat
* Phil Hickey, VP Marketing and Communications; Seriously
* Rob Singer, CMO, Smule
* Eli Danziger, product manager, YouTube
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, GamesBeat
Don't miss out. Register today and attend live for this interactive mobile gaming panel.
Digital business isn’t just a fad. Digital business is now
just business. And it has created a whole new level of expectations among your customers, prospects and new competition in your industry. Your organisation’s success will be determined based on your ability to deliver more personalised digital experiences that meet customer expectations in the moment, as well as your ability to move quickly to combat digital savvy competitors trying to push you aside.
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with Acquia, we will help you stay ahead and not fall behind in a world of digital disruption that’s changing faster than many can keep up with. We’ll talk about:
- How to stay ahead of digital disruption, and customers’ changing demands, by blending the right combination of digital experience technology and organisational strategy
- How personalisation, new modes of interaction like voice-based interaction (Amazon Echo), digital screens and signage, and other digital channels are expanding the definition of digital experience success
- Describe common internal organisational barriers that cause you to fall behind and prevent you from moving quickly to stay ahead of the market and your stakeholders
- Address how a flexible digital experience platform can help Business and IT to work together and provide a strong foundation for whatever comes next in a fast-changing, digital-first world
It's no secret that brands today are investing more money than ever in marketing technologies to gain better insight into customer preferences and behavior. We rely heavily on these systems to collect data and deliver the best experience for engaging and converting visitors. However, when this data isn’t shared between your vendors, you may be overlooking a big opportunity to maximize return on your investments.
This webinar will explore 3 ways to power intelligent marketing campaigns by leveraging real-time data you already have, as well as examine a more practical take on how to extract value from connecting data across your entire technology stack, allowing more timely, relevant, and meaningful interactions with the customer.
Personalisation is the key to boosting sales, customer loyalty and conversion, yet only a handful of brands are doing it. How’s this for startling? 72% of companies say they know they need to implement personalisation but aren’t sure how to do it.
Well that’s where we come in. Andrew Furlong, RedEye’s CRO Director, will not only explain the importance of personalisation, but give real, tangible actions you can take to start ramping up your personalisation efforts. We’ll be focussing on real-life campaign examples you can take away and implement quickly to rapidly see increased conversion, loyalty and ROI.
Need some fresh, new ideas for your holiday email campaigns? Look no further.
In this webinar, we’ll show you the most impactful contextual tactics - from behavioral triggered content to personalization - along with ideas for using them in your own holiday campaigns.
Here are just a few of the highly steal-able ideas you’ll discover:
- Make charitable giving easy with location personalization
- Cross-sell with product recommendations in shipping emails
- Gather intel on holiday shopping behavior with progressive polling
- Automatically deliver fresh content with dynamic holiday emails
- Send relevant offers based on local weather
Senior Creative Developer Thomas Spencer looks at some of the most popular and exciting email design trends of 2016, and tells you what other trends you should start considering for your own campaigns.
Before Magento 2 launched in the final days of 2015, a handful of Magento partners were tirelessly working behind the scenes in preparation for a launch into a new era of commerce innovation. And this included bringing some early merchant adopters with them.
These Magento 2 pioneers faced a scary world of building a business case for an entirely new platform, relying on core extensions that needed to be re-built from the ground up and educating in-house ecommerce teams on a fresh code base.
The Magento, Corra and dotmailer teams were alongside them – and they have stories to tell.
In this 45 minute webinar, Mohamed Nofal, Enterprise Consultant for Magento Commerce in the UK, Ben Staveley, Head of Ecommerce at dotmailer and Rachel Weir, VP Sales & Marketing at Corra will divulge their Magento 2 confessions.
Want to join the ‘tell all’?
What you'll learn:
1. A business analyst perspective on early adopter development issues faced by Magento 2 merchants
2. An insight into the additional investments early adoptors made to optimize their entire ecommerce ecosystem
3. 3 lessons learnt by developers working on Magento 2 for the very first time
4. A look at the extensions which passed the Magento 2 test, which ones didn’t make the cut and why
Video is a very persuasive medium; it’s engaging and leads can use it to make their way through the entire funnel at their own pace – all you have to do is set up the content journey. At the bottom of the funnel, video can help you seal the deal when it comes to closing and can even help you post-purchase when you want to reinforce that you were the right choice.
In this webinar, we will share tips on how real-world B2B marketers can use video to turn late stage prospects into buyers. We'll also cover:
• 8 different video types to support the BoFu
• How to map your content to different stages of the funnel
• What information your potential buyers are looking for
• How to connect your video marketing campaigns to ROI
Beginning a video marketing campaign can be daunting, in this webinar we will discuss what to expect when hiring a video production company, where to look for inspiration within your business, and how to leverage one video shoot into multiple pieces of content.
Smart marketers know that the sweet spot between AI and the org’s branding is where true customer engagement spikes. It’s not enough to give the customers what they want. It’s about giving them what they didn’t realize they wanted. Like how every time you upload a photo to your Facebook account -- its DeepFace artificial intelligence program suggests that you need to tag your friend. Or how Starwood’s bot butler “Botlr” has not only freed up staff time in Aloft properties but also underlined its brand’s enthusiasm for AI and machine learning technologies.
It’s time to take that AI one step further. We’ll talk about how to build and design the customer experience by using AI and machine learning. We'll show you how successful companies are making tremendous strides in moving the needle toward optimized customer engagement. And what's more, we're going to show you how to get started today by taking the guesswork out of your marketing strategy.
Join us for this hour long deep dive into using AI and machine learning to design the customer experience.
After this webinar you'll:
* Learn how to build a customer engagement strategy from the ground up using artificial intelligence.
* Hear valuable tips on improving your customer engagement now
* Get insight from top execs who have been down this road and have the best advice to design the customer experience. In this VB Live curated hour long workshop.
* Jon Cifuentes, CEO, FoundRobot and VentureBeat analyst
* Robert Hoffer, founder, Smarter Child
* Chris Monberg, President and CTO, Boomtrain
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
The survival of the external agency is now determined not by creative originality, but by creative effectiveness.
In a digital age in which the client marketing team is under extreme pressure to continuously shift the dial on acquisition and conversion rates, and have the analytics in real-time, the margin between success and failure can come down to a couple of percent in campaign effectiveness.
In this webinar in partnership with B2B Marketing and The Church Agency, we’ll discuss:
• The reality faced by marketing agencies to deliver effective global campaigns that speak locally
• How to handle the balance of effective campaigns that resonate vs. cost vs. operational efficiency
• How to handle the localization process and who owns responsibility: Agency vs. Client
• The key questions you should be asking about localization & campaign results that can be achieved through great localization.
Digital advertising has proven to be an effective tool for many marketers as display ads enable you to reach new audiences and retargeting can allow you to reconnect with existing prospects and customers. But how can digital marketing be most effectively leveraged within an inbound marketing strategy?
In this Marketing Week webinar, in association with HubSpot and AdRoll, learn how to:
Define the inbound marketing and sales funnel
Create effective ads to support your retargeting efforts
Identify where in the inbound methodology various forms of ads are most effective
With millions of apps vying for installs, how are the top earning publishers growing and acquiring high quality users at scale, and how do the top channels & formats fit into their strategy? Learn what’s working for the top 100 app install marketers — and what isn’t — during this session revealing the results from the latest App Install Survey.
The Q3 2016 App Install Marketing survey provides insights, benchmarks, and trends from the top 100 grossing app developers, revealing over 100 detailed questions and enjoying a 65% survey response rate. 62% of respondents represented mobile game developers, and 38% represented non-gaming developers for various app categories, including entertainment, music, news, and others.
The webinar will cover:
* Top app install formats by usage
* Most effective app install formats
* App install budget allocation by channel
* Key KPIs of top advertisers
* Top 5 campaign trends
* Top drivers of app install scale and quality
* The targeting methods that work
* What’s changed in mobile apps since 2015
* The big new mobile app trends for 2017
* Christian Calderon, CRO, Ketchapp
* David Rose, Director of Performance Marketing, PocketGems
* Kevin Teng, Sr. Director, User Acquisition, AdColony
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
According to the Direct Marketing Association, 68% of marketers say that newsletters are the #1 marketing tool to help them achieve their business goals. Considering that context can more than double email ROI, imagine what you could do with a contextual email newsletter.
In our webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Consistently send the content your subscribers want by building subscriber profiles with progressive polling
- Always deliver up-to-the-minute content, product inventory and more directly from your website with content automation
- Deliver great mobile experiences with device targeting
- Promote events and stores that are nearest to your subscribers with geo-targeting
- Save time by automatically delivering daily sales
A recent survey of 506 marketers indicated that 36 percent of respondents reported an increase in sales from buy button integration into social media and email interfaces. That percentage will likely increase in 2016 with 60 percent more marketers projected to utilize buy buttons throughout the year. Selling through social, social commerce, is a hot topic and one to watch as marketers look for more ways to connect with consumers.
Companies use buy buttons and the like within social networks like Facebook to increase their visibility to the consumer, have one-on-one conversations with potential buyers, and make it easier to bridge the gap between consumers and brands. With the insights gained from the analytics provided by various social networks, companies are armed with more data about customers and a greater ability to personalize offerings. Join VB experts and panelists as they suss out trends to watch in the social commerce space.
Attendees at this webinar will learn how to:
* Optimize social selling across social media outlets
* Understand the impacts of increasingly mobile consumers on social commerce
* Unlock sales using social networks
* Find and connect with more prospects
* Leverage the analytics from social sites to gain a deeper understanding of customers
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Jim Tuerk, Director of Business Development, Reverb
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
A deeper understanding of the customer journey is changing the way organizations engage with their customers, meaning brands who adopt customer journey optimization strategies are reaping the benefits.
The problem is, each customer undertakes a unique journey, incorporating multiple channels and exhibiting different behaviors. Although this means huge potential for engagement, tracking this behavior and making use of the data can seem like an insurmountable challenge.
As marketers, we need to move past the old metrics and campaigns that have no relevance in the new age of the customer and look at new ways to monitor cost, measure response, attribute impact and improve communications.
In this webinar, Blue Venn Principal Consultant Jim Kelly will explore this topic in more detail and discuss concepts such as ‘cross-journey communication’ to manage the customer experience.
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
Attribution is often described as trying to find a single source of truth for the relative impact of every channel on the customer path to conversion.
However, the proliferation of the marketing stack, advertising channels, and user devices has made that search ever more challenging, as have the various schools of thought around the best attribution strategies.
Thus, AdRoll has partnered with Econsultancy to evaluate the state of marketing attribution in the UK, France and Germany. Join Gavin Flood, AdRoll EMEA marketing director, and Jim Clark, Econsultancy research director on 28 September for a live webinar to make sense of attribution in 2016.
In this webinar you will learn how to tackle numerous attribution challenges:
- Learn why most organisations don’t carry out attribution across the majority of their campaigns and how to remedy this.
- Benchmark your organisation against your peers and find out which methods and technologies they are using.
- Discover the skills and training needed for successful attribution.
- Ask any and all your questions live.
Cost per lead. It’s like your basic black dress or suit -- never lets you down and crucial in crunch time. But everything we knew about about lead generation has changed. Marketing now owns most of the IT budget and is on tap for the lion’s share of revenue generation. If we’re supposed to Always Be Closing, the marketing team is on the line to deliver qualified leads with high ROI. That’s where we start to get into trouble.
The new world order has moved way past cost per lead into outcome-based performance. It’s not quantity anymore -- it’s quality. How do you pull your marketing lead generation strategy out of this paradigm? We’re going to walk you through it in this free and interactive executive session with VB’s own director of marketing technology, Stewart Rogers, and his panel of lead generation and demand generation experts.
In this webinar, you will:
* Understand how to move past quantity and generate quality opportunities
* Build the right marketing KPIs for defining lead quality and lead conversion
* Define a conversion strategy that builds retention
* Sam Yount, CMO, LendingTree
* Jason John, CMO, Publisher's Clearing House
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, VentureBeat