The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
In this webinar, Metadata.io CEO Gil Allouche will talk about the different ways AI is being used by marketers. From analyzing data to orchestrating new marketing campaigns, AI is powering marketing activities in new and exciting ways and affecting interactions throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As an example of how AI can have a tremendous impact on marketing practices, Gil will focus on its role in lead generation. Webinar attendees will learn:
- What Machine Learning is in relation to AI and how it connects your data to find patterns
- Examples of how machine learning can identify target audiences, including the 20 percent that creates 80 percent of your revenue
- How AI technology can help marketers prioritize their budgets to focus on the most effective programs
- Starting with small, iterative uses of AI in marketing can be the most effective way to understand what will yield the most ROI
Gil Allouche founded Metadata.io to make demand generation easy for non-technical marketers. The Metadata.io platform and AI Operator evolved from Gil's experiences hacking various marketing and CRM systems to get the solutions he needed.
New research has revealed that £18 billion worth of products are left in online baskets every year.
That’s a startling amount of revenue that retailers are just letting slip away.
And the vast majority of brands aren’t doing anything to combat this.
There are so many quick wins when it comes to tackling basket abandonment and we're going to show you what they are.
Join us for our latest webinar and learn:
- The common reasons why people abandon their baskets
- How to improve your website experience to reduce abandonment
- How a single email campaign can help retailers recover £2.2 billion of that lost revenue
While the dawn of massive change approaches with GDPR, it’s critical for brands to be transparent and ethical with the customer data they’re handling. They must ensure that the data being collected is only used for the purposes of transforming interactions and creating better customer experiences.
And as brands scramble to orchestrate and execute their compliance plans before May 25th, many are unsure which tools, processes, internal groups and roles their organization should employ.
Sound familiar? Join to discover how to design your data supply chain for GDPR, plus:
- 4 critical components of GDPR that every brand needs to know
- 3 key GDPR roles every company should assign internally
- Best-in-class solutions to top mobile data challenges with GDPR
- Real-world examples of how employing data privacy efforts has led other brands to increased customer access to privacy controls and increased transparency to 3rd party tools
It’s crucial that data, marketing and analyst professionals focus on overall data governance, rather than just legal ramifications, and the effect that leakage and security events can have on the brand itself when it comes to GDPR compliance. Safeguard your brand and consumer trust by ensuring your compliance today.
We're excited to announce the launch of our new program templates to help automate your way to better marketing. With over 20 pre-built templates such as; abandoned browse, anniversary, and renewal reminder, sending highly targeted and relevant emails has never been easier!
Join us as our trainer, David Pyle, takes you through all you need to know about our new program templates.
During the webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Send relevant content throughout the customer lifecycle
- Save time, so you can dedicate efforts elsewhere
- Nurture your leads & contacts
- Take the heavy lifting out of your marketing activities
- Maximize and track ROI
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO Council) and RedPoint Global are partnering to host a one-hour webinar on May 1, 2018, at 10am PST/1pm EST to discuss our latest report—titled “The State of Engagement: Bridging the Customer Journey Across Every Mile”—which reveals how brands are using connected, contextual and personalized engagements to reach customers through the last mile of their journey with a brand.
Join Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing here at the CMO Council, and John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for RedPoint Global, as they unveil the findings from a quantitative survey of more than 150 marketers, in addition to insights from interviews with marketing leaders at Coca-Cola, AllRecipes.com, Aston Martin and more.
Miller and Nash will explore the issues and challenges that organizations continue to struggle as they look to deliver consistent, reliable, data-driven and personalized engagements across an ever-expanding list of touchpoints. They will also share the strategies that leading companies are using to turn intentions into measurable action. The webcast will also take a closer look at the brands that are successfully differentiating themselves through better engagements by delivering the experiences that consumers want.
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
It’s clear that today’s approach to personalisation just isn’t cutting the mustard and the stats prove this:
92% of consumers are unlikely to engage with marketing that addresses them by name
93% are unlikely to engage with birthday emails
Consumers are demanding that personalisation adds real value, and most brands aren’t delivering. That’s why 2018 is the time for marketers to rise to the challenge of creating better customer experiences - it’s time to take personalisation to the next level.
Sign up to our latest webinar and learn how you can deliver next level personalisation.
You will learn:
- How to use personalisation to add real value to your customer experience
- How to personalise your homepage for every customer
- Why personalisation is the smartest investment marketers will make in 2018
- Practical examples of next level personalisation to get you started
Can’t make it? No problem. Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after.
From marketing content to sales presentations and from ads to events, your company has hundreds of design needs each month. Many teams are unable to keep up with the demand, leading to bad design and a decline in productivity. In fact, according to research by SketchDeck, 47% of marketers in the US report having to design customer-facing material themselves.
Attend our webinar to learn why design is important, the top challenges marketers face scaling good design, and how to build a business case to overcome those challenges for your company.
Covered in the webinar are:
● The impact of good design on revenue growth
● What the barriers are to achieving great design in a company
● The impact of bad design on sales and productivity
Get yourself online for an exclusive look at the findings of our study into how marketers use email. Is email still the heart of a marketing mix that works? And is email an ROI winner or loser for marketers?
Curating, creating, and delivering fresh content pushes your marketing game to the next level. Your goal: Get the right content to the right people, when and where they want to see it.
Optimization is the key, and analyzing user data, whether by leveraging AI or including engagement and other metrics in your efforts, helps you uncover not just which content is most competitive but what characteristics are pushing it to the top of the list, and even help you fine-tune your message in real time, keeping it fresh and commanding consumer attention. Once that message is refined and optimized, your data can help you home in on consumer intent, seize site-specific demand opportunities, gauge opportunity sizing — and then make sure your message is discovered with predictive intelligence.
To learn more about how to take the educated guesswork out of content creation, make your pitch more persuasive, and magnify your message, don’t miss this VB Live event.
By attending thIs webinar, you'll learn how optimizing content can:
* Increase relevance for consumers across channels
* Leverage data to increase consumer engagement with content
* Increase the volume and scope of content, netting stronger conversions.
* Seize customer journey opportunities when they appear
* Lisa Gibbs, AP Director of News Partnerships, Associated Press
* Ari S Goldberg, Founder, Barber Surgeon’s Guild
* Peggy Anne Salz, Principal, Mobile Groove Consulting
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
In January 2018 we subscribed to emails from 80 different retail brands of all sizes, markets and name-brand familiarity and put all the findings together in a 30 page report written by Kath Pay, in partnership with Pure360 (our guest brand*)
This webinar will discuss the insights discovered within the report plus :
-Hear expert advice from Komal Helyer of Pure 360 and Kath Pay of Holistic Email
-Learn from these findings, to help you shape and plan your forms in readiness for GDPR
-Be equipped with ideas to test to ensure that your list will grow beyond May 2018
About the speakers:
Kath Pay, founder of Holistic Email Marketing - Kath lives and breathes email marketing, with over 18 years email marketing experience, and 10 years on the UK DMA Email Marketing Council, she is regarded as an industry thought leader. Kath is a leading email marketing speaker and trainer and recognised as a top international email marketing thought leader.
Komal Helyer, Head of Marketing at Pure360 With over 18 years of email and digital experience, Komal has a deep understanding of marketing strategy, a marketer's needs and how that translates into the use of marketing technology. She leads the Pure360 marketing team with a focus on market positioning, market growth strategies and customer lifecycle marketing.
Global heads of marketing know that having access to high quality customer data is the key to making strategic business decisions. Data collection affects everything a brand does - from customer experience, applications, reporting, retention, conversions and more. And having a solid and strategic data layer in place has downstream benefits for it all and truly becomes the catalyst for overall business transformation.
Join Tealium and Napkyn Analytics for a discussion on how to standardize data collection by way of a data layer, and how that can be used to drive digital transformation. Attend this webinar to learn:
- 6 key ways to use a data layer to drive digital transformation and evolve your martech stack to deploy data-driven marketing techniques of the future
- Top strategies for data preparedness with all of your brand’s digital assets to ensure they’re governed and comply with business critical requirements like GDPR
- 2 next-generation data layer concepts to implement to stay ahead of the competition
88% of people say they’re more likely to shop from brands that deliver personalised cross-channel experiences.
However many brands still don’t use personalisation on their website, let alone across multiple channels.
Our platform changes that. We’re making cross-channel personalisation a reality for brands of all sizes.
And the results speak for themselves. Our customers average 22% more online revenue.
Join us for live product demo to learn how personalisation will transform your customer experience and drive more revenue.
You will learn how to:
• Deliver real-time personalisation across website and email
• Recover lost revenue from people that abandon your site
• Generate more revenue from upselling and cross-selling
• Increase customer lifetime value with automated lifecycle campaigns.
Save your spot.
Can't make it? Sign-up anyway and we'll send you the recording after.
The hype surrounding AI has reached a fever pitch, but practical uses that are delivering concrete, practical business results are here, and it’s time to get real.
From taking over the routine requests for customer service agents, reducing costs, speeding up service, and boosting customer satisfaction, to reliably helping marketers deliver what a customer wants, when they want it and where, AI is popping up everywhere, and companies need to figure out where they stand, fast, to stay competitive.
Join this VB Live event, hosted by Forrester Senior Analyst Brandon Purcell and Kayak Chief Scientist Matthias Keller to learn more about how to identify the AI use cases that can transform your business, and how to get started, stat.
* What technologies fall under the AI umbrella
* How companies like Kayak use AI to understand customers and personalize experiences
* How to identify the right AI use case for your business
* Common challenges firms face when implementing AI
* Why AI’s time in the sun has finally come, and why it’s here to stay
* Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Matthias Keller, Chief Scientist, Kayak
* Martine van der Lee, Director of Social Media, KLM
* Pradeep Elankumaran, CEO and Co-Founder of Farmstead
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
If anyone can speak to the complexities of incentivizing people all over the world, it’s Telstra. With seven different business units, 20 countries, and 9,000 payees, Telstra uses CallidusCloud Commissions to drive behaviors around the world and among all roles, from technicians to call center sales reps.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explore the ways CallidusCloud helped Telstra increase visibility, reduce risk, and improve payment accuracy.
- Get suggestions for ways to start your search for a commissions tool.
- Understand how Telstra is now able to get more insight and solid reporting from its data.
- Learn how Telstra's implementation relates to the opening crawl of Star Wars.
Andrew White is currently the Head of Sales and Service Incentives for Australia's largest telecommunications and media company, Telstra. He has over 20 years’ experience in various human capital roles. During this time, Andrew was a Reward Practice Manager for CSI/Hewitt/Aon, looking after a broad range of clients across most compensation and benefits areas including benchmarking, job grading, reward strategy, executive compensation, R&R and benefits. This has included most industry sectors but in particular, high-tech, telco, financial services, and NFP.
Ben Gray is currently the Program Manager of Incentives Systems for Australia's largest telecommunications and media company, Telstra. He joined the team in 2015 to help manage completion of the 3-year implementation of Sales Incentives Plans into the CallidusCloud suite for seven major business units that pay incentives. He has over 17 years’ experience in the information communications technology Industry. During this time, Ben has managed operational teams and centers performing resource management, planning and work deployment for Telstra’s national workforce of communication technicians.
There are two areas of GDPR that are most relevant to us in Marketing - consent and legitimate interest. Without gaining one of these, we are unable to communicate with our marketing database in a post-GDPR world and therefore run the risk of losing a large percentage of our marketable database. Not only are we fearing that but with non-GDPR compliant fines being up to 4% of global turnover, this is a topic now very much on the radar of the c-suite.
So how can we go about generating marketing opt-ins and capture consent?
How do we deliver highly consistent and relevant multi-channel experiences for our customers?
How do Customer Data Platforms optimize multi-channel marketing?
In this 45 minute webinar you’ll learn how to use a 360 degree view of your customer data for better multichannel insights, more effective predictive analytics and to execute perfectly targeted, channel-optimized customer journeys.
This webinar is aimed at marketing, analytics and CRM professionals seeking to improve their
customer insight and optimize campaign performance through a Single Customer View of offline and online data.
Sales and marketing leaders alike chase efficiency through automation and tool integration to scale their functions. However, too often they’re operating in siloes, inadvertently bombarding prospects and customers with disconnected, non-contextual outreach from all sides.
It’s bad customer experience. And in a time when businesses are trying to focus on building lasting customer relationships and a recurring revenue model, automating a bad experience creates alienation at a massive scale.
Join Justin Shriber, VP of Marketing at LinkedIn, to learn what makes a good customer experience and the imperative new approach required to help sales and marketing overcome this fundamental gap to align towards an orchestrated approach to tap into the massive source of economic growth and opportunity that is the B2B market today.
Engaging with today’s modern audience along the linear customer journey we’re accustomed to isn’t keeping up with customer expectations. In today’s digital ecosystem, brands have more opportunities than ever before to communicate with their audience. But making sense of so much data, gleaning timely and relevant insights and becoming smarter about delivering personalized experiences at scale is difficult.
So why is creating in-the-moment, cross-channel and cross-device experiences so hard? Data is fragmented and hard to integrate across all of the technologies savvy professionals use to communicate with their customers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How integrating a data supply chain can help brands collect, transform, enrich and orchestrate their data
- What data orchestration is and how your brand can start taking advantage of it
- The key ways to create downstream, fully correlated data that is available in any format and any environment
- Top solutions to data fragmentation and martech tool integration challenges
Nobody wants to sold to or to be just a database target. You need to engage prospects. Today’s buyers want to be heard and helped, on their terms, not yours. Join Jill Rowley, Marketo’s own Chief Growth Advisor and social selling evangelist, to discuss how marketing and sales teams can work together to transform your digital sales strategy.
Buying a new vehicle can be a personal and significant purchase. Often starting with an aspirational poster on a bedroom wall, the car-buying journey is one that could take weeks, if not years. That’s why delivering the most relevance and tapping into those emotions is so important for automotive marketers.
BlueVenn Consultant Director Jeremy Bender will discuss how IM Group, distributors for Subaru, use pioneering personalization approaches to deliver marketing content to the right person at the most opportune moments to see automotive dreams become reality.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Subaru used a closed loop marketing methodology to revolutionize the customer experience
- The importance of relevance in a marketing echo system
- How personalization helped increase purchase interest by a third
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
AI is rapidly reshaping how retailers reach and engage customers across channels and in real time. And because your success in retail is so deeply interconnected with customer experience, from browsing to decision, purchase to post-purchase pleasure, AI is increasingly going from nice-to-have to necessity for higher sales and bigger bottom lines.
With billions of customer behavior data points, transactional histories in the trillions of dollars, and pinpoint segmenting, AI turns hazy ROI best-guess calculations into data-driven predictions. It helps you uncover new customers, and adds science to the art of targeting your audience.
Learn more about how retail organizations can use AI to find and evaluate customers, seize tailored opportunities along your customer’s journey, offer hyper-personalized recommendations and more, when you join this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How AI helps retailers curate content, offers, and experiences to revolutionize customer acquisition and engagement.
* How companies can leverage AI to uncover new markets
* The role of AI in data-powered email marketing (e.g. empowered segmentation), voice and visual search
* The future of AI in retail: What's next?
* Rob Roy, Chief Digital Officer, Sprint
* Jaimy Szymanski, Principal Analyst, Kaleido Insights
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data, and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning, can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!.
Register here free.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The trends in automation and IoT in ecommerce
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat