The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
Creating a true ‘customer-at-the-centre’ approach to business is key in delivering relevant, personalised experiences across online and offline channels. Having an agile identity resolution strategy in place is critical to achieving this type of experience, yet many are unsure on how to drive such a powerful and personalised consumer engagements.
Join and learn how to:
- Leverage data to fuel more meaningful customer experiences
- Drive customer centricity with digital transformation
- Implement the 4 key strategies for strategic identity resolution
- Achieve a deterministic identity resolution strategy
Your users are like fine wine or good cheese: They get better over time. Which is why user retention is essential. With a steady retention rate your revenue just compounds over time. And increasing retention by just 10 percent will boost your business value by more than 30 percent.
That’s where artificial intelligence comes in. AI marketing tools let you anticipate customer needs, create personalized campaigns that make them feel seen and heard, lock on to essential customer purchasing patterns, deliver highly relevant messaging, marketing, and offers when and where they want to see them, and more. And with the volume of customer data you have at your fingertips, you can identify what characteristics make up high-value customers, so you know exactly where to put your focus.
Learn how tapping into your oil well of data and harnessing it via marketing automation platforms powered by AI and machine learning can strengthen your bottom line when you join this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* Key engagement strategies using AI
* How to use AI to strengthen campaigns (including creative, messaging, segmentation and personalization)
* The role of time-based triggering in automation and monetization
* The evolving trends in marketing automation and omnichannel marketing
* Kara Dake, VP Growth & Partnerships, Clevertap
* Aditi Mohanty, Digital Marketing Manager, Vodafone
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
A month on from GDPR and marketers are facing the aftermath of the GDPR panic. Many still don’t know where they stand.
Some brands are left with significantly less subscribers after choosing to run re-consent campaigns to their entire database. With less people to market to, their revenue is now taking the impact.
This sounds like a nightmare but we’re here to explain that things aren’t all doom and gloom. There is opportunity in a post-GDPR world and this webinar will guide you through the steps you need to take to achieve success within your email marketing.
It’s also worth remembering a reduced list size isn’t necessarily a bad thing. You’re now talking to your most engaged subscribers!
Sign up to to learn:
• How you could recover subscribers who didn’t re-consent
• What campaigns you can send without consent
• Why a reduced list size can be a great opportunity
• The three areas you need to prioritise for ongoing success
• Tactics and quick wins you can implement today
You should attend if you:
• Are facing a reduced email list after a re-consent campaign
• Have a lack of confidence in the consent you have
• Need to grow your marketing database
• Are looking for inspiration on how to engage your current subscribers
• Want to drive better email marketing results today and in the future
AI is rapidly reshaping how retailers reach and engage customers across channels and in real time. And because your success in retail is so deeply interconnected with customer experience, from browsing to decision, purchase to post-purchase pleasure, AI is increasingly going from nice-to-have to necessity for higher sales and bigger bottom lines.
With billions of customer behavior data points, transactional histories in the trillions of dollars, and pinpoint segmenting, AI turns hazy ROI best-guess calculations into data-driven predictions. It helps you uncover new customers, and adds science to the art of targeting your audience.
Learn more about how retail organizations can use AI to find and evaluate customers, seize tailored opportunities along your customer’s journey, offer hyper-personalized recommendations and more, when you join this VB Live event!
Register now for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How AI helps retailers curate content, offers, and experiences to revolutionize customer acquisition and engagement.
* How companies can leverage AI to uncover new markets
* The role of AI in data-powered email marketing (e.g. empowered segmentation), voice and visual search
* The future of AI in retail: What's next?
* Rob Roy, Chief Digital Officer, Sprint
* Eugene Feygin, SEO Manager, SearsPartsDirect.com
* Jaimy Szymanski, Industry Analyst & Founding Partner, Kaleido Insights
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
GDPR taking effect on May 25th has started an evolution in data governance. It’s evident that it’s top of mind right now for many brands, as all of us have been experiencing the influx of emails updating subscribers on privacy policies and GDPR compliance plans.
Brands are putting measures into place with resources, budget and more to ensure compliance - but now that GDPR is in effect, what’s next? Successful organizations know that having a handle on data at all points within the data flow is critical to success - so what practices and strategies does a brand need to continue to continue to think about and implement post GDPR?
Join this webinar and learn:
- 3 ways to prevent unwanted attention to your brand post-GDPR
- Data sharing and storage - what you can and cannot do going forward
- EU privacy laws and ICO and FTC fines and implications of non-compliance
- The benefits a brand will experience when thinking of data protection as an ongoing lifestyle rather than a one-time project
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A Chat with questions from the audience on all things data governance.
The phrase ‘Digital Transformation’ has been increasingly used throughout the industry as a strategic goal organizations want to achieve. This initiative implies that Digital Transformation has an endpoint, a stage where companies will be ‘transformed’ - however this certainly isn’t the case.
Join Kerry Dawes, Head of Digital Experience & Intel at The Rank Group from her main stage presentation at Digital Velocity New York as she discusses:
- 3 main drivers of digital transformation
- Key ways to think of digital transformation as a longterm campaign rather than a one-time project
- Common challenges most brands face around digital transformation and ways to solve them
- How centralized and real-time decision making helps drive digital transformation
If you feel like you don’t trust your data, there’s probably a good reason. It happens all the time; companies implement analytics, customize their solutions and don’t audit the implementation to ensure ongoing data accuracy. This leads to multiple inaccuracies, gaps in tracking, and — even worse — information that’s simply missing. Inaccurate data can send a brand down the wrong path, leading to bad decisions and additional costs for tools and resources that could have otherwise been avoided.
Join and learn:
- What data quality is and why it’s critical to an organization's overall success
- Why your data is a mess and how to identify the warning signs of poor data quality
- Best practices to ensure clean and quality data and how to take back control
- And so much more!
The webinar will conclude with a Fireside Chat with live questions from the audience on all things data quality.
Buying a new vehicle can be a personal and significant purchase. Often starting with an aspirational poster on a bedroom wall, the car-buying journey is one that could take weeks, if not years. That’s why delivering the most relevance and tapping into those emotions is so important for automotive marketers.
BlueVenn Consultant Director Jeremy Bender will discuss how IM Group, distributors for Subaru, use pioneering personalization approaches to deliver marketing content to the right person at the most opportune moments to see automotive dreams become reality.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Subaru used a closed loop marketing methodology to revolutionize the customer experience
- The importance of relevance in a marketing echo system
- How personalization helped increase purchase interest by a third
Nobody wants to sold to or to be just a database target. You need to engage prospects. Today’s buyers want to be heard and helped, on their terms, not yours. Join Jill Rowley, Marketo’s own Chief Growth Advisor and social selling evangelist, to discuss how marketing and sales teams can work together to transform your digital sales strategy.
In this webinar, Metadata.io CEO Gil Allouche will talk about the different ways AI is being used by marketers. From analyzing data to orchestrating new marketing campaigns, AI is powering marketing activities in new and exciting ways and affecting interactions throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As an example of how AI can have a tremendous impact on marketing practices, Gil will focus on its role in lead generation. Webinar attendees will learn:
- What Machine Learning is in relation to AI and how it connects your data to find patterns
- Examples of how machine learning can identify target audiences, including the 20 percent that creates 80 percent of your revenue
- How AI technology can help marketers prioritize their budgets to focus on the most effective programs
- Starting with small, iterative uses of AI in marketing can be the most effective way to understand what will yield the most ROI
Gil Allouche founded Metadata.io to make demand generation easy for non-technical marketers. The Metadata.io platform and AI Operator evolved from Gil's experiences hacking various marketing and CRM systems to get the solutions he needed.
New research has revealed that £18 billion worth of products are left in online baskets every year.
That’s a startling amount of revenue that retailers are just letting slip away.
And the vast majority of brands aren’t doing anything to combat this.
There are so many quick wins when it comes to tackling basket abandonment and we're going to show you what they are.
Join us for our latest webinar and learn:
- The common reasons why people abandon their baskets
- How to improve your website experience to reduce abandonment
- How a single email campaign can help retailers recover £2.2 billion of that lost revenue
While the dawn of massive change approaches with GDPR, it’s critical for brands to be transparent and ethical with the customer data they’re handling. They must ensure that the data being collected is only used for the purposes of transforming interactions and creating better customer experiences.
And as brands scramble to orchestrate and execute their compliance plans before May 25th, many are unsure which tools, processes, internal groups and roles their organization should employ.
Sound familiar? Join to discover how to design your data supply chain for GDPR, plus:
- 4 critical components of GDPR that every brand needs to know
- 3 key GDPR roles every company should assign internally
- Best-in-class solutions to top mobile data challenges with GDPR
- Real-world examples of how employing data privacy efforts has led other brands to increased customer access to privacy controls and increased transparency to 3rd party tools
It’s crucial that data, marketing and analyst professionals focus on overall data governance, rather than just legal ramifications, and the effect that leakage and security events can have on the brand itself when it comes to GDPR compliance. Safeguard your brand and consumer trust by ensuring your compliance today.
We're excited to announce the launch of our new program templates to help automate your way to better marketing. With over 20 pre-built templates such as; abandoned browse, anniversary, and renewal reminder, sending highly targeted and relevant emails has never been easier!
Join us as our trainer, David Pyle, takes you through all you need to know about our new program templates.
During the webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Send relevant content throughout the customer lifecycle
- Save time, so you can dedicate efforts elsewhere
- Nurture your leads & contacts
- Take the heavy lifting out of your marketing activities
- Maximize and track ROI
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO Council) and RedPoint Global are partnering to host a one-hour webinar on May 1, 2018, at 10am PST/1pm EST to discuss our latest report—titled “The State of Engagement: Bridging the Customer Journey Across Every Mile”—which reveals how brands are using connected, contextual and personalized engagements to reach customers through the last mile of their journey with a brand.
Join Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing here at the CMO Council, and John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for RedPoint Global, as they unveil the findings from a quantitative survey of more than 150 marketers, in addition to insights from interviews with marketing leaders at Coca-Cola, AllRecipes.com, Aston Martin and more.
Miller and Nash will explore the issues and challenges that organizations continue to struggle as they look to deliver consistent, reliable, data-driven and personalized engagements across an ever-expanding list of touchpoints. They will also share the strategies that leading companies are using to turn intentions into measurable action. The webcast will also take a closer look at the brands that are successfully differentiating themselves through better engagements by delivering the experiences that consumers want.
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
It’s clear that today’s approach to personalisation just isn’t cutting the mustard and the stats prove this:
92% of consumers are unlikely to engage with marketing that addresses them by name
93% are unlikely to engage with birthday emails
Consumers are demanding that personalisation adds real value, and most brands aren’t delivering. That’s why 2018 is the time for marketers to rise to the challenge of creating better customer experiences - it’s time to take personalisation to the next level.
Sign up to our latest webinar and learn how you can deliver next level personalisation.
You will learn:
- How to use personalisation to add real value to your customer experience
- How to personalise your homepage for every customer
- Why personalisation is the smartest investment marketers will make in 2018
- Practical examples of next level personalisation to get you started
Can’t make it? No problem. Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after.
From marketing content to sales presentations and from ads to events, your company has hundreds of design needs each month. Many teams are unable to keep up with the demand, leading to bad design and a decline in productivity. In fact, according to research by SketchDeck, 47% of marketers in the US report having to design customer-facing material themselves.
Attend our webinar to learn why design is important, the top challenges marketers face scaling good design, and how to build a business case to overcome those challenges for your company.
Covered in the webinar are:
● The impact of good design on revenue growth
● What the barriers are to achieving great design in a company
● The impact of bad design on sales and productivity
Get yourself online for an exclusive look at the findings of our study into how marketers use email. Is email still the heart of a marketing mix that works? And is email an ROI winner or loser for marketers?
Curating, creating, and delivering fresh content pushes your marketing game to the next level. Your goal: Get the right content to the right people, when and where they want to see it.
Optimization is the key, and analyzing user data, whether by leveraging AI or including engagement and other metrics in your efforts, helps you uncover not just which content is most competitive but what characteristics are pushing it to the top of the list, and even help you fine-tune your message in real time, keeping it fresh and commanding consumer attention. Once that message is refined and optimized, your data can help you home in on consumer intent, seize site-specific demand opportunities, gauge opportunity sizing — and then make sure your message is discovered with predictive intelligence.
To learn more about how to take the educated guesswork out of content creation, make your pitch more persuasive, and magnify your message, don’t miss this VB Live event.
By attending thIs webinar, you'll learn how optimizing content can:
* Increase relevance for consumers across channels
* Leverage data to increase consumer engagement with content
* Increase the volume and scope of content, netting stronger conversions.
* Seize customer journey opportunities when they appear
* Lisa Gibbs, AP Director of News Partnerships, Associated Press
* Ari S Goldberg, Founder, Barber Surgeon’s Guild
* Peggy Anne Salz, Principal, Mobile Groove Consulting
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
In January 2018 we subscribed to emails from 80 different retail brands of all sizes, markets and name-brand familiarity and put all the findings together in a 30 page report written by Kath Pay, in partnership with Pure360 (our guest brand*)
This webinar will discuss the insights discovered within the report plus :
-Hear expert advice from Komal Helyer of Pure 360 and Kath Pay of Holistic Email
-Learn from these findings, to help you shape and plan your forms in readiness for GDPR
-Be equipped with ideas to test to ensure that your list will grow beyond May 2018
About the speakers:
Kath Pay, founder of Holistic Email Marketing - Kath lives and breathes email marketing, with over 18 years email marketing experience, and 10 years on the UK DMA Email Marketing Council, she is regarded as an industry thought leader. Kath is a leading email marketing speaker and trainer and recognised as a top international email marketing thought leader.
Komal Helyer, Head of Marketing at Pure360 With over 18 years of email and digital experience, Komal has a deep understanding of marketing strategy, a marketer's needs and how that translates into the use of marketing technology. She leads the Pure360 marketing team with a focus on market positioning, market growth strategies and customer lifecycle marketing.
Multi-channel marketing departments across the world undergo constant struggles in their attempts to effectively unify all their data to create a Single Customer View.
Ultimately, the aim is to fuse together online and offline data to piece together an often fragmented view of every customer that hinders personalization tactics and leads to misdirected campaigns and marketing offers.
In this webinar we’ll take you through the process that a Customer Data Platform automates for marketers to unify, standardise, transform and de-duplicate data from infinite sources, and will detail the benefits of a CDP brings for trustworthy analytics, segmentation and more targeted personalisation strategies across all your marketing channels.
B2B marketers have long invested in thought leadership content to demonstrate expertise, fuel issue-based campaigns, and equip sales for higher level conversations.
All too often, however, we still struggle to reach the C-suite. Senior executives are more important than ever for B2B marketers, but they are notoriously the toughest audience to engage. Their time is short, their BS meters are on high alert, and they ignore all but the most compelling content.
The good news, however, is that senior executives are anxious for new ideas, and they’re happy to engage when approached in the right way. Join ITSMA’s Rob Leavitt to explore highlights of five specific ways in which leading companies stand apart from the rest in developing and using thought leadership content to engage at the executive level and drive reputation, relationships, and revenue.
Are you AI-ready? You need to be. Artificial intelligence marketing applications are delivering on their promise to source new insights to grow your business fast, AI technology is becoming available to any company looking for a competitive edge, and now’s the time to move, if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
But the challenge is not just in defining an AI strategy; it requires developing the infrastructure to support it.
Should you be developing in-house, or look to available technology and collaborate with outside experts? Keep deployment on-premise, or reach for the cloud? Can your current infrastructure, from server performance to processing power, stand up to the demands of increasingly complex AI applications?
Get ready to level up your marketing strategy with AI, advance your technological capabilities in smart, strategic ways, learn how to make sure your next infrastructure move helps you exploit the AI advantage and more when you join this VB Live event!
Register for free!
Attend this webinar and learn:
* How to tell if your marketing and IT departments are AI-ready
* The fundamentals of an AI-driven infrastructure
* The role of clean, definable data goals in successful AI implementation
* How to scale the AI workload
Organizations that invest in their people, processes, and technology to become an Experience Business achieve greater business results than organizations that do not. A global Forrester study, commissioned by Adobe, shows that investment in experience leads to demonstrable gains in both internal and external metrics — from Employee Satisfaction to Customer Retention to YoY Revenue Growth. Come see how investing in experience doesn’t just make for a good story. It’s good for business.
In this session, you will learn:
- Where Experience Businesses are investing resources to improve customer experiences.
- The returns they are realizing on those investments.
- Highlights of industry-specific priorities and results.
- Robert Haws, Senior Manager, Content Strategy & Marketing, Adobe
- Kari Woolf, Group Manager, Adobe
- Maxie Schmidt-Subramania, Principal Analyst, Forrester
Many organizations struggle with providing consistent experiences across the customer journey. Challenges can include organizational alignment, siloed technology and data, and the ability to personalize messages at scale across numerous touchpoints.
These challenges only grow exponentially when marketing organizations are globally distributed or need to consider a global audience. In five steps, the Adobe Campaign team presents best practices to address global marketing challenges and execute a global marketing strategy focused on customer experience and digital transformation.
In this session you will learn:
- The role of technology in the context of global data and content
- Examples of best practices for global marketing strategies
- How Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Cloud enable consistent customer experiences across channels and regions
- Val Niehaus, Senior Manager, Adobe Consulting Services
- Timo Kohlberg, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Mobile marketing technology gives organizations the power to reach and inform people in exactly the places and moments where they can make decisions and take action. Learn about why this approach is better when integrated into a broader cross-channel strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Adobe Campaign’s mobile capabilities can help marketers create these types of mobile moments.
- Techniques Adobe Experience Cloud customers are applying in a variety of industries.
- How Adobe Campaign is investing in expanded mobile and cross-channel marketing capabilities.
- Bruce Swann, Group Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Jeremy Finch, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Cross-Journey Optimization is a term that we use at BlueVenn to describe the optimal use of unified data and marketing channels to evolve from linear one-to-many campaigns to a targeted ethos of one-to-one customer journeys that deliver a consistent message across all marketing channels. In this webinar you’ll see and learn how marketers can deliver a contextual and omnichannel conversation across the entire customer journey ecosystem.
During this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
•The fundamental shift from campaigns to customer journeys
•How to measure “intention” along a customer journey
•Why you need customer microsegments
•About cross journey communication and adaptive journeys
•How to implement Cross-Journey Optimization at your organization
Questions to ask at sign up:
1)What marketing automation platform do you use?
2)Which of these channels do you use to promote your products to your customers?
a.DM, Phone, Email, SMS, Web, F2F, In Store,…
3)What question would you like to post to the presenter Matt?
Get your notepad at the ready! You’re going to be getting some fantastic insights on this session!
According to our research to 1,000 global marketers only 1 in 5 have access to unified online and offline data in a Single Customer View. Having been referred to in some marketing circles as ‘the mythical beast of marketing’, we’re going to set the record straight and show you 3 things:
(1) How to unify data and the process data must go through
(2) The benefits and gains seen from a Single Customer View
(3) Evolution of the marketing database and rise of Customer Data Platforms.
Grab your notepad and pen and join us for this monster of a session!
Questions to ask:
1) Do you have a CDP, Single Customer View or Data Warehouse?
2) If yes, is it owned by marketing or IT?
3) What question would you like to post to the presenter Jim?
Our research across 3000 consumers found that 9 out of 10 are willing to pay more for a better customer experience, and with predictive analytics, you can deliver this personalized experience on a large scale - but how?
In this session we will look at the important, but less glamorous, aspect of predictive analytics – the data. We’ll explore the power of CDPs to provide the foundation for predictive modelling and look at some multi-channel retail examples of predictive models that can reinforce customer loyalty and increase purchase probability.
You will learn:
•What you should consider in order to prepare your data before using it for predictive analytics
•How using predictive analytics can benefit your business
•The different ways you can use predictive strategies
Questions to ask:
1)Do you use predictive models in your marketing campaigns?
2)If yes, how effective are you finding predictive analytics?
3)What question would you like to post to the presenter Matt?