Curt Wallin, Documentary filmmaker; Chris Ross, CEO/Founder, Systym
Documentary filmmaker Curt Wallin and Systym CEO/Founder Chris Ross will share how many of the core principles so important in documentary filmmaking can be applied to content marketing.
Ideas such as:
- The importance of authenticity
- How emotion is an essential element of great storytelling
- Balancing structure and planning with spontaneous events
- Necessity of a talented "crew"
- Even in long-form content, less is more
Curt Wallin has done work for BBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, MTV, Bloomberg, Sky, AMC, HBO, ESPN, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, PBS, Sundance Channel and others. His documentary film Boys of Bonneville won film festival honors around the country including the Berkeley Film Festival Grand Cinema Award and the Geneva International Film Festival Best Emerging Filmmaker Award. Chris Ross has led marketing teams for Sprint, Gartner and others and is the creator of the Systym Optimal Message MAP and MODEL content strategy frameworks.