The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
From marketing content to sales presentations and from ads to events, your company has hundreds of design needs each month. Many teams are unable to keep up with the demand, leading to bad design and a decline in productivity. In fact, according to research by SketchDeck, 47% of marketers in the US report having to design customer-facing material themselves.
Attend our webinar to learn why design is important, the top challenges marketers face scaling good design, and how to build a business case to overcome those challenges for your company.
Covered in the webinar are:
● The impact of good design on revenue growth
● What the barriers are to achieving great design in a company
● The impact of bad design on sales and productivity
Get yourself online for an exclusive look at the findings of our study into how marketers use email. Is email still the heart of a marketing mix that works? And is email an ROI winner or loser for marketers?
Curating, creating, and delivering fresh content pushes your marketing game to the next level. Your goal: Get the right content to the right people, when and where they want to see it.
Optimization is the key, and analyzing user data, whether by leveraging AI or including engagement and other metrics in your efforts, helps you uncover not just which content is most competitive but what characteristics are pushing it to the top of the list, and even help you fine-tune your message in real time, keeping it fresh and commanding consumer attention. Once that message is refined and optimized, your data can help you home in on consumer intent, seize site-specific demand opportunities, gauge opportunity sizing — and then make sure your message is discovered with predictive intelligence.
To learn more about how to take the educated guesswork out of content creation, make your pitch more persuasive, and magnify your message, don’t miss this VB Live event.
By attending thIs webinar, you'll learn how optimizing content can:
* Increase relevance for consumers across channels
* Leverage data to increase consumer engagement with content
* Increase the volume and scope of content, netting stronger conversions.
* Seize customer journey opportunities when they appear
* Lisa Gibbs, AP Director of News Partnerships, Associated Press
* Ari S Goldberg, Founder, Barber Surgeon’s Guild
* Peggy Anne Salz, Principal, Mobile Groove Consulting
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
In January 2018 we subscribed to emails from 80 different retail brands of all sizes, markets and name-brand familiarity and put all the findings together in a 30 page report written by Kath Pay, in partnership with Pure360 (our guest brand*)
This webinar will discuss the insights discovered within the report plus :
-Hear expert advice from Komal Helyer of Pure 360 and Kath Pay of Holistic Email
-Learn from these findings, to help you shape and plan your forms in readiness for GDPR
-Be equipped with ideas to test to ensure that your list will grow beyond May 2018
About the speakers:
Kath Pay, founder of Holistic Email Marketing - Kath lives and breathes email marketing, with over 18 years email marketing experience, and 10 years on the UK DMA Email Marketing Council, she is regarded as an industry thought leader. Kath is a leading email marketing speaker and trainer and recognised as a top international email marketing thought leader.
Komal Helyer, Head of Marketing at Pure360 With over 18 years of email and digital experience, Komal has a deep understanding of marketing strategy, a marketer's needs and how that translates into the use of marketing technology. She leads the Pure360 marketing team with a focus on market positioning, market growth strategies and customer lifecycle marketing.
Global heads of marketing know that having access to high quality customer data is the key to making strategic business decisions. Data collection affects everything a brand does - from customer experience, applications, reporting, retention, conversions and more. And having a solid and strategic data layer in place has downstream benefits for it all and truly becomes the catalyst for overall business transformation.
Join Tealium and Napkyn Analytics for a discussion on how to standardize data collection by way of a data layer, and how that can be used to drive digital transformation. Attend this webinar to learn:
- 6 key ways to use a data layer to drive digital transformation and evolve your martech stack to deploy data-driven marketing techniques of the future
- Top strategies for data preparedness with all of your brand’s digital assets to ensure they’re governed and comply with business critical requirements like GDPR
- 2 next-generation data layer concepts to implement to stay ahead of the competition
88% of people say they’re more likely to shop from brands that deliver personalised cross-channel experiences.
However many brands still don’t use personalisation on their website, let alone across multiple channels.
Our platform changes that. We’re making cross-channel personalisation a reality for brands of all sizes.
And the results speak for themselves. Our customers average 22% more online revenue.
Join us for live product demo to learn how personalisation will transform your customer experience and drive more revenue.
You will learn how to:
• Deliver real-time personalisation across website and email
• Recover lost revenue from people that abandon your site
• Generate more revenue from upselling and cross-selling
• Increase customer lifetime value with automated lifecycle campaigns.
Save your spot.
Can't make it? Sign-up anyway and we'll send you the recording after.
The hype surrounding AI has reached a fever pitch, but practical uses that are delivering concrete, practical business results are here, and it’s time to get real.
From taking over the routine requests for customer service agents, reducing costs, speeding up service, and boosting customer satisfaction, to reliably helping marketers deliver what a customer wants, when they want it and where, AI is popping up everywhere, and companies need to figure out where they stand, fast, to stay competitive.
Join this VB Live event, hosted by Forrester Senior Analyst Brandon Purcell and Kayak Chief Scientist Matthias Keller to learn more about how to identify the AI use cases that can transform your business, and how to get started, stat.
* What technologies fall under the AI umbrella
* How companies like Kayak use AI to understand customers and personalize experiences
* How to identify the right AI use case for your business
* Common challenges firms face when implementing AI
* Why AI’s time in the sun has finally come, and why it’s here to stay
* Brandon Purcell, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Matthias Keller, Chief Scientist, Kayak
* Martine van der Lee, Director of Social Media, KLM
* Pradeep Elankumaran, CEO and Co-Founder of Farmstead
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
If anyone can speak to the complexities of incentivizing people all over the world, it’s Telstra. With seven different business units, 20 countries, and 9,000 payees, Telstra uses CallidusCloud Commissions to drive behaviors around the world and among all roles, from technicians to call center sales reps.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explore the ways CallidusCloud helped Telstra increase visibility, reduce risk, and improve payment accuracy.
- Get suggestions for ways to start your search for a commissions tool.
- Understand how Telstra is now able to get more insight and solid reporting from its data.
- Learn how Telstra's implementation relates to the opening crawl of Star Wars.
Andrew White is currently the Head of Sales and Service Incentives for Australia's largest telecommunications and media company, Telstra. He has over 20 years’ experience in various human capital roles. During this time, Andrew was a Reward Practice Manager for CSI/Hewitt/Aon, looking after a broad range of clients across most compensation and benefits areas including benchmarking, job grading, reward strategy, executive compensation, R&R and benefits. This has included most industry sectors but in particular, high-tech, telco, financial services, and NFP.
Ben Gray is currently the Program Manager of Incentives Systems for Australia's largest telecommunications and media company, Telstra. He joined the team in 2015 to help manage completion of the 3-year implementation of Sales Incentives Plans into the CallidusCloud suite for seven major business units that pay incentives. He has over 17 years’ experience in the information communications technology Industry. During this time, Ben has managed operational teams and centers performing resource management, planning and work deployment for Telstra’s national workforce of communication technicians.
There are two areas of GDPR that are most relevant to us in Marketing - consent and legitimate interest. Without gaining one of these, we are unable to communicate with our marketing database in a post-GDPR world and therefore run the risk of losing a large percentage of our marketable database. Not only are we fearing that but with non-GDPR compliant fines being up to 4% of global turnover, this is a topic now very much on the radar of the c-suite.
So how can we go about generating marketing opt-ins and capture consent?
How do we deliver highly consistent and relevant multi-channel experiences for our customers?
How do Customer Data Platforms optimize multi-channel marketing?
In this 45 minute webinar you’ll learn how to use a 360 degree view of your customer data for better multichannel insights, more effective predictive analytics and to execute perfectly targeted, channel-optimized customer journeys.
This webinar is aimed at marketing, analytics and CRM professionals seeking to improve their
customer insight and optimize campaign performance through a Single Customer View of offline and online data.
Sales and marketing leaders alike chase efficiency through automation and tool integration to scale their functions. However, too often they’re operating in siloes, inadvertently bombarding prospects and customers with disconnected, non-contextual outreach from all sides.
It’s bad customer experience. And in a time when businesses are trying to focus on building lasting customer relationships and a recurring revenue model, automating a bad experience creates alienation at a massive scale.
Join Justin Shriber, VP of Marketing at LinkedIn, to learn what makes a good customer experience and the imperative new approach required to help sales and marketing overcome this fundamental gap to align towards an orchestrated approach to tap into the massive source of economic growth and opportunity that is the B2B market today.
Engaging with today’s modern audience along the linear customer journey we’re accustomed to isn’t keeping up with customer expectations. In today’s digital ecosystem, brands have more opportunities than ever before to communicate with their audience. But making sense of so much data, gleaning timely and relevant insights and becoming smarter about delivering personalized experiences at scale is difficult.
So why is creating in-the-moment, cross-channel and cross-device experiences so hard? Data is fragmented and hard to integrate across all of the technologies savvy professionals use to communicate with their customers.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How integrating a data supply chain can help brands collect, transform, enrich and orchestrate their data
- What data orchestration is and how your brand can start taking advantage of it
- The key ways to create downstream, fully correlated data that is available in any format and any environment
- Top solutions to data fragmentation and martech tool integration challenges
James Koons, Chief Privacy Officer, answers audience questions on preparing for GDPR by defining an opt-in, and re-opt-in process.
- What options do you have if you don't have formal consent to email your contacts?
- When re-opting-in contacts, how should you deal with contacts who are engaging with your marketing emails?
The GDPR is the biggest issue facing marketers right now. Brexit is in motion but if you’re following the rules of the GDPR you should be fine.
James suggests keeping an eye on the ICO website to stay in the loop as the cost of getting it wrong is huge.
GDPR is coming—25th May to be precise—and you've likely heard that it will result in big changes across your business. But you might not be entirely sure what it means for your marketing team.
A lot of the information around GDPR can be complex and difficult to digest.
To help you get prepared we've hosted a webinar to explain—in plain English—how GDPR will impact marketers.
Watch this on demand webinar to learn:
• What GDPR is
• The consequences of non-compliance
• How your marketing team should be preparing
• Examples of marketing tactics that will fall foul of GDPR
• Why GDPR is an opportunity for savvy marketers.
Incorporating location intelligence into digital strategies to engage consumers in real time, increase brand loyalty and provide actionable data will be more critical in 2018 than ever before.
Using cutting edge location data, Possible and Skyhook have both been able to actively engage fans in engaging experiences at large-scale sporting events. Enhanced insights into the fan experience via location data include crowd density at various locations within the venue, the best spots for spectators to view the action, the movement of fans relative to players, and more.
In this case, location intelligence provided insight into consumer engagement via foot traffic patterns, location visits, and frequency analysis to help brands deliver dynamic user experiences, better understand their customers and prospects, and boost consumer engagement and delight.
During this webinar you’ll learn how to:
* Boost engagement with real-time, location-based consumer engagement and experiences
* Gain insight into the behavioral patterns of customers and prospects
* Understand the future of location data for your business
* David Bairstow, VP Products, Skyhook
* Jay Graves, CTO at Possible Mobile
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst at Large, VentureBeat (Moderator)
With a New Year comes new challenges, new data to understand, new laws to consider, and emerging technology trends. How do you keep your head above the water and ride the waves of change?
For example, do you understand how a Customer Data Platform (CDP) uses a Single Customer View? Do you know how a CDP benefits from a layer of multi-channel campaign management? How best to manage complex customer journeys - and make the most effective and efficient use of your customer data?
During this webinar, Matt Dimond, Consultant at BlueVenn, helps you cut through the noise to highlight how to enhance your customers relationships, by understanding which operational approaches best enable the convergence between technology and rich, personalized customer interactions.
You will learn:
- Which emerging digital marketing trends are vital for competitive advantage
- How to build sustainable and profitable customer relationships
- Achieve rapid actionable insight to understand and analyze customer behavior
- How to champion marketing change in your organization and avoid internal operational pitfalls
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) give customers control of their data. Discover the opportunities for you and your business in becoming GDPR compliant.
During this webinar we will explore the key topics within these legislative changes and the advantages each one presents, including:
- What is GDPR?
- Specific Informed Consent under GDPR
- Breach Notification
- Subject Access Requests
- The Right to be Forgotten
- A Consumer's Right to Data Portability
- Privacy by Design
- We’re in this Together
It’s clear that today’s approach to personalisation just isn’t cutting the mustard and the stats prove this:
92% of consumers are unlikely to engage with marketing that addresses them by name
93% are unlikely to engage with birthday emails
Consumers are demanding that personalisation adds real value, and most brands aren’t delivering. That’s why 2018 is the time for marketers to rise to the challenge of creating better customer experiences - it’s time to take personalisation to the next level.
Sign up to our latest webinar and learn how you can deliver next level personalisation.
You will learn:
- How to use personalisation to add real value to your customer experience
- How to personalise your homepage for every customer
- Why personalisation is the smartest investment marketers will make in 2018
- Practical examples of next level personalisation to get you started
Can’t make it? No problem. Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after.
For obvious reasons, video represents an unprecedented level of opportunity for companies looking to amplify their digital engagement efforts. However, many companies still lack a formalized strategy for implementing video, and worse, the metrics currently being used to gauge the success of video are questionable, at best. Many organizations are still applying the same metrics for online video that they use for TV advertising, and with Facebook and Google both admitting to flawed, incomplete and often incorrect reporting structures for video campaign outcomes, it is becoming more important than ever for marketers to establish reliable strategies and metrics for video performance.
With the level of opportunity that video presents, how can marketers ensure that they are getting the biggest bang for their video investments? What metrics truly matter when it comes to understanding video campaign success, and how can marketers achieve the contextual consistency they need to really understand how their videos are performing?
To address these issues, the CMO Council will be hosting a webinar to explore the greatest barriers to success when it comes to implementing video campaigns that deliver the intended results, in addition to the metrics needed to gain full transparency into video performance to understand who is viewing videos—as well as when and where they are being viewed—and determine their impact on the bottom line.
The webinar will be on April 26 at 10am PST/1pm EST, and presented by Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing here at the CMO Council, and a thought leader from Vuble.
Analysts predict that by 2020, 1.7MB of new information will be gathered every second for every person on earth. Contributing to that massive figure is the prediction that the average person will own more than five connected devices by the same year.
With data and customer touchpoints continuing to grow at this exponential pace, brands face massive opportunities—along with multiple challenges. The increase in customer information and engagement exposes the critical need for a technology solution to provide a 360° view on customers that will enable seamless experiences. Enter the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Join to learn:
• Key capabilities and functionality of a CDP
• Differences between CDPs and other solutions like DMPs, ESPs and DSPs
• 4 key industries that are taking advantage of CDPs to stay ahead of their competition
• Key considerations to make when evaluating a CDP
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO Council) and RedPoint Global are partnering to host a one-hour webinar on May 1, 2018, at 10am PST/1pm EST to discuss our latest report—titled “The State of Engagement: Bridging the Customer Journey Across Every Mile”—which reveals how brands are using connected, contextual and personalized engagements to reach customers through the last mile of their journey with a brand.
Join Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing here at the CMO Council, and John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer for RedPoint Global, as they unveil the findings from a quantitative survey of more than 150 marketers, in addition to insights from interviews with marketing leaders at Coca-Cola, AllRecipes.com, Aston Martin and more.
Miller and Nash will explore the issues and challenges that organizations continue to struggle as they look to deliver consistent, reliable, data-driven and personalized engagements across an ever-expanding list of touchpoints. They will also share the strategies that leading companies are using to turn intentions into measurable action. The webcast will also take a closer look at the brands that are successfully differentiating themselves through better engagements by delivering the experiences that consumers want.
Buying a new vehicle can be a personal and significant purchase. Often starting with an aspirational poster on a bedroom wall, the car-buying journey is one that could take weeks, if not years. That’s why delivering the most relevance and tapping into those emotions is so important for automotive marketers.
BlueVenn Consultant Director Jeremy Bender will discuss how IM Group, distributors for Subaru, use pioneering personalization approaches to deliver marketing content to the right person at the most opportune moments to see automotive dreams become reality.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Subaru used a closed loop marketing methodology to revolutionize the customer experience
- The importance of relevance in a marketing echo system
- How personalization helped increase purchase interest by a third