The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
The research shows it and the industry experts agree: A well thought out email marketing campaign can make or break your chance to get in front of a prospect. However, it’s not as easy as it may seem. Competing for attention in a prospect’s inbox, whether it be two seconds or two minutes, is no walk in the park.
Creating lasting connections with your prospects is critical to building your business. Join Act-On’s email experts as they discuss how to connect to your audience with:
* Segmentation strategies to get the right message, to the right person, at the right time
* Best practices for marketers who are ready to move past the basics of email marketing
* New techniques to optimize your results
Everyone’s talking about Account-Based Marketing – but is it the right approach for your organization? And, if it is, how do you create an end-to-end process for identifying, managing and marketing to target accounts?Join Part 1 of our ABM webinar series to find out if ABM is right for you.
Increasingly, companies have turned to customer data platforms (CDPs) to help them run more relevant marketing campaigns using the large volume of customer data at their fingertips. Customer-focused software company Atlassian will discuss how they made that decision and the types of complex marketing campaigns that they can now run as a result. Research analyst David Raab will also be on hand to discuss how other companies can use CDPs to harness customer data to increase sales and loyalty.
In this webinar, you will learn:
* Key considerations when deciding to build versus buy a customer data platform
* How companies are taking advantage of CDPs for more relevant communications
* How data science can improve marketing efficacy
* The trends and market factors driving the need for customer data platforms
* Jeff Sinclair, Product Manager, Engagement Platform, Atlassian
* David Raab, Analyst and Founder at The Customer Data Platform Institute
* Jeff Hardison, VP of Marketing at Lytics
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Customers use multiple devices across many online and offline channels, generating overwhelming amounts of data. Organizations and marketers don’t only have to pull all this data together and make sense of it, but use it to deliver a seamless and personalized journey across every channel.
While a CDP to create a Single Customer View can help you triumph over disparate data, the battle is only half won: these persistent, unified records need to be put to use. With multi-channel campaign management, marketers have the ability to engage and communicate with their customers at every stage of their journey.
During this webinar, Customer Data Platform Institute founder David Raab and Jim Kelly, Principal Consultant at BlueVenn, will discuss how a holistic view and a consistent customer experience creates more relevant marketing. Asking questions such as: How else do the two marketing technologies benefit each other? Can one work without the other? Plus, of course, why a CDP and multi-channel campaign Management is a Match Made in Heaven.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 8 months away and brands are quickly starting to put compliance plans in place to ensure regulation by the May 25, 2018 effective date. While data governance is of utmost importance to organizations before this date, being able to still create engaging and powerful experiences for their customers is still a top priority. So how does a company do both?
Join this webinar to learn:
- The background on privacy legislation and the road to GDPR
- What GDPR means to all brands (who is affected, what data matters and how to comply)
- 5 key steps to balancing exceptional customer experiences with GDPR compliance
Data, data, data. Companies collect a lot of it, but not all companies know how to use it to improve sales performance.
Join Jason Jordan, best-selling author of Cracking the Sales Management Code, as he shares his latest research on the topic of sales forecasting.
During this interactive discussion, Jason will reveal:
- Drivers of accurate sales forecasts and the fundamental ways to forecast your sales
- Critical differences between forecasting and pipeline management
- Key characteristics of a healthy pipeline
- This webcast features the simple steps you can take to improve your processes and build superb forecasts and pipelines.
It is easy to commit to delivering to exceptional customer experiences, but executing on the same can often be the hardest step. Join CMO Council, Teradata and N Brown Group (JD Williams) in part 2 of our webinar series to hear how organizations can enhance the customer experience and influence their buyers’ next steps to align with organizations’ desired goals and objectives.
During this one-hour webinar, Vicky Currie, Head of Segmentation and Selections in the Customer Insight Group for N Brown Group (JD Williams), will share insights around how the company transitioned from just collecting customer data to influencing customer decisions with predictive insight. Specifically, Currie will share how N Brown Group moved from mapping the customer journey to actually understanding where customers are in the buying process, and then intervening with the right offer, at the right time and through the right channel, to lead customers to a purchase. Hear Currie explain how the ability to combine insights with action has helped the company meet business objectives, drive revenue and, above all, improve the customer experience.
Joining the CMO Council and Vicky Currie will be Tony Brown, Vice President of Product Management and Business Development, Teradata Customer Journey Solution. Tony will share insights on the critical steps marketers must take to better inform and shape the buyer journey.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• How data and analytic insights can help identify a customer’s stage in the buying journey
• Why integrating online and offline data is critical for a holistic view of the customer
• Real-life business benefits of optimizing customers’ journeys
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) is creating major buzz in the martech space as being a key driver in creating more meaningful customer experiences - yet even the savviest of professionals are unclear on what CDPs are and how these sophisticated tools really work.
Join this interactive conversation with Tealium CDP Experts to get live answers to your most pressing questions on all things CDP in our “Ask Me Anything” style webinar.
Wondering what the benefits are of CDPs? Hoping to understand more about their functionality and integration capabilities with other solutions? Needing advice on how to budget for and buy one? Ask me anything!
In addition to a Q&A and live polls throughout the webinar, our CDP Experts will provide answers to some of the most common questions, such as:
- How is a CDP different than what I’m currently using to manage my customer data?
- Why will a CDP help me in driving digital transformation?
- How will a CDP help me connect my different data sources to get a single view of my customer?
- What criteria should be considered when selecting a CDP?
Join Kath Pay of Holistic Email Marketing, and esteemed marketing industry analyst David Daniels, as he shares new research, tactics and strategies to improve the customer experience and relevance. David will review several new innovations and technologies and discuss their effectiveness.
David’s presentation and discussion will address the following:
• Data utilization in email marketing and the efficacy of real time data
• Individual targeting and the rise of People Based Marketing and its role in email marketing
• The impact of machine learning and other artificial intelligence technology on email marketing
• Innovations in mobile utilization to drive mobile app usage
• The challenges and opportunities of utilizing embedding video in email
David will also take your questions and offer access to research reports available for download.
About David Daniels – CEO & Founder, The Relevancy Group
Follow David on Twitter @emaildaniels Learn more at www.relevancygroup.com
As CEO of The Relevancy Group, David directs market research and advisory services essential to digital marketing. Direct Magazine said David is “one of the most influential experts in email marketing, if not the most influential.” Co-author of ‘Email Marketing An Hour A Day’, David has held senior level positions at Forrester, JupiterResearch, Apple, Anthropologie and other top brands. In 2017 David was named Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year by the eec/DMA. David is also the Publisher and Founder of The Marketer Quarterly a digital magazine for marketers by marketers available for free with registration at www.marketerquarterly.com or via the MQ App on Apple, Google and Amazon.
Join Chantelle to learn why your relationship with subscribers and customers shouldn't stop at the sign-up or the sale, and how you can increase customer lifetime value using post conversion email campaigns.
Consumers aren’t actually impressed by just a "Hi!" And as deluged by content as they are, they know they have the luxury of simply ignoring you. To catch their interest, you need to demonstrate that you know what they want, and you can deliver it.
In other words, hyper-personalization. Innovations in marketing tech, like AI, machine learning, and shopping bots, enable you to microsegment all the way down to a customer’s purchase and interest patterns to develop messaging that triggers powerful interest, creates deep engagement, and drives sales.
Learn more about the tech you need, the strategies that win, and how to deliver the “you know me” satisfaction that keeps customers coming back for more when you join this VB Live event!
Don’t miss out!
* Why broad segmentation is no longer enough
* How shopping bots, AI + more enable one-to-one marketing
* How psychographics, lifecycle data, and multi-channel behavior can build customer profiles
* How engagement, experience and retention improve one-to-one marketing
* The importance of not being creepy
* The trends and future of hyper-personalization
* Cherie Yu, Head of Local Marketing, Lyft
* Dr. Martin Prescher, CTO of AutoGravity
* Stewart Rogers, Direct of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Display ads have become one of most common channels marketers leverage to reach the right person, at the right time, with the right message in the hopes of achieving a quick conversion. When organizations deploy multiple martech solutions solutions and marketing channels, like display ads, they are able to collect massive amounts of behavioral data at each of these touchpoints. While many brands are able to collect this 1st party data from each marketing touchpoint - most aren’t able to truly take advantage of the opportunity this data holds with their display ad strategy.
Brands are experiencing powerful results and driving more display ad conversions by connecting disparate 1st party data sources. Wondering how? Join this webinar to learn:
- The foundational concepts and terminology you need to know around the display ecosystem
- How Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Email Service Providers (ESPs) and other martech solutions fit into the display ad sphere and how to use this combination to your advantage
- The difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- The powerful combination that exists in pairing a DSP with a CDP
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium
Today's consumers come to the negotiating table with more information than ever before. They’ve researched your products online; they’ve read the reviews; they’ve scanned the social channels. For your sales channels to effectively work with these educated buyers, they need onboarding and enablement that goes way beyond basic access to marketing and sales assets. Based on more than a decade of experience deploying sales enablement software, we at CallidusCloud know that you need a dynamic solution that delivers training, content, and coaching in a prescriptive way, if you want to generate consistent revenue growth.
Attend this session to learn how to:
•Close deals faster and increase deal sizes and win rates, while reducing time-consuming enablement efforts.
•Establish a repeatable onboarding process that reduces new staff time to productivity.
•Deliver content in a prescriptive way that advances today's more informed buyers through the sales process.
•Improve communication with buyers as well as internally across product management, marketing, sales, and service roles.
•Apply a ready-to-use sales enablement maturity model that we’ll provide as a take-away to attendees.
Predictive analytics can be a great way to uncover historical trends in your customer’s transactions and behaviors to help better predict what they will do or buy next. Retailers have been using this approach for many years but now with AI and machine learning on the way back, this webinar will look at predictive modelling, how it can be applied to lifetime value and RFV and the importance of giving your predictive models attention when trying to scale as a business.
This webinar will be delivered by Mark Jameson, Chief Operating Officer at BlueVenn, who will show examples of customer segmentation using predictive models and how to use these to improve the success of your marketing campaigns.
In today’s mobile-only world, consumers research, engage and buy on the move and with their smart phone. They have a high expectation of choice and flexibility and are more likely to connect with brands that engage with them in their preferred mode of communication, and that includes text, talk and email. But to give consumers the choice they want, you have to understand their behavior better. In this webinar, you will learn what consumer data is available and how to form the insights you need to help you maximize the response from your campaigns, and connect better with your consumers.
About the presenter:
Matt Buckenham is consistently at the forefront of mobile technology from his first job out of school at a mobile network startup Orange in the U.K. to the startup team for MyThum Interactive, Canada’s first mobile app agency.
He has led the way for a number of other breakthrough firsts for the mobile industry that you already use or have heard of: the first international SMS agreements, mobile bookings for Air Canada, and vehicle apps for the auto industry.
One of his most rewarding projects, though, was launching “Mobile Giving” an app that was used to raise 10 million in donations for Haiti and all with the support of Alicia Keys.
Email marketing plays a significant role for successful webinars. It starts with a cadence of promotions that reliably drives registration to your content. Next comes a series of transactional emails designed to deliver an engaged audience at the pace and scale of your webinar programs. Post event allows you to create pathways for your audience to explore additional content and your products, while also coordinating with qualification teams on direct outreach strategies.
We’ll share learnings from 10+ million data points on what's working with email at scale. This webinar is planned for 30 minutes of sharing and then will open to a question & answer session.
We’ll review the following three email pathways to use with your webinars:
Join us on this webinar and learn:
- What are the new challenges with gaining consent for new and existing data.
- How technology and clever copywriting can help with new sign-ups(examples on how to make sign-up both compelling and compliant with GDPR and ePrivacy)
- How to run your own GDPR audit
About Steve Henderson:
With over a decade’s experience, Steve is a data protection and email deliverability specialist and is an expert on the impact of the GDPR to the email marketing industry. Steve has worked with the DMA since 2012 and was elected to the DMA Email Council in 2015.
Steve belongs to the CIPP/E (Certified Institute of Privacy Professionals – Europe), the CIPT (Certified Institute of Privacy Technologists) and was recently awarded the IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy.
At the dawn of the digital age, email heralded a bold turn away from junk mail and battling the paper bulge of the overworked mailbox. But in today’s crowded engagement landscape, email has started to feel more like a cheap imitation of its scan-and-junk bulk snail mail predecessor.
According to the technology research group, Radicati, 205 billion emails are sent each day. Not even social can compete with the power of email, according to a Forrester report that indicates that people are twice as likely to sign up to receive a brand’s emails as they are to interact on Facebook. But, as email open rates are increasing year over year according to Epsilon, rising from 31 percent to 34.1 percent, email CLICK rates are in decline, dropping from 3.5 percent to 3.1 percent in Q3 of 2016.
Nonetheless, email continues to deliver. According to the Direct Marketing Association, in 2016, email had a median ROI of 122 percent, nearly four times higher than other marketing tactics including social, direct mail and search. And, according to a recent CMO Council study, 52 percent of consumers surveyed say email is a critical part of the customer experience, second only to access to a corporate website.
The spray and pray messaging approach of old is no longer applicable to emails. Where personalization reigns, what are the new rules of email marketing engagement and how have CMOs adjusted strategies to optimize emails as part of a holistic customer experience?
Join the CMO Council as we assemble a panel of marketing leaders who have all evolved email strategy to advance the customer experience and pull this powerful point of connection out of the junk mail pit.
GDPR compliance regulations will be in effect before we know it, and though most marketers are aware of the law and what it requires they do, only 1% of people polled say they have a GDPR plan in place to ensure compliance.*
Join Clint Eagar, VP of Data Governance at ObservePoint and Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium, for 60-minutes and learn how to:
- Audit and document all of your digital properties to ensure compliance
- Establish solid security and privacy measures within your organization
- Effectively communicate your data governance plan to key stakeholders
- Employ the customer at the center mandate with everything you do
*Source: Forrester & Tealium Not-So-Normal Webinar: Creating Your Organization's Plan.
The email marketing landscape is a rapid and evolving one. Once colloquially referred to as the “red-headed step child” of digital advertising stemming from its salacious birth in the digital space: synonymous with spam encapsulating male enhancement solicitations, to its powerful advancement today as one of the most economical, effective digital conduits to get a message to a targeted audience and drive ROI.
Email marketing is truly the proverbial brick and mortar of the digital world. But with the influx of “Email Best Practices” articles claiming hamburger emojis increase inbox penetration to specific days of the week that supposedly drive better email engagement, consumers ostensibly find it hard to discern between fact and punditry. This presentation is designed to help consumers cut through the minutia and arm you with the constituent ingredients in crafting a successful email marketing campaign in 2017:
• The evolution of the email marketing landscape over the past decade
• Email does not always work, no advertising vehicle ‘always works’
• Where email has failed and succeeded
• The importance of segmentation and running tests
Presented by Melissa Turqman, Executive Director of Marketing and Product Development at Media Prowler: A formerly owned Jeff Bezos company and leader in the digital and data industry. The entirety of Melissa’s career has been within the media industry with a strong focus on digital advertising.
Winner of 2016’s Editor and Publisher’s “25 under 35” award: Melissa is regarded as an industry expert with regional and national speaking engagements with some of the highest-level media groups and conferences across the country.
Melissa’s development of Media Prowler’s most innovative digital products has helped the company win Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in the country for the past 7 years.
Predictive analytics & artificial intelligence are transforming the way all companies connect with customers. The customer experience is on the verge of being completely redefined with A.I.
In this talk, you will learn what it takes for a business to deliver this new 21st-century customer conversation. Patrick will cover:
- Collecting & Managing CX data - What I learned analyzing 3 billion records at Amazon
- We have the data, now what? AI & the Future of Customer Experience
- How to use Predictive Analytics to find the right customer on the right channel
- 3 ways to drive ROI for your business by applying AI to improve the Customer Experience
Patrick is CEO of Lumidatum which helps CMOs apply artificial intelligence to the customer experience in order to grow revenue. He has been in the data and analytics space for over a decade including running a machine learning and advanced analytics team at Amazon.
In Part 2 of our webinar series, we’ll take a deep dive into considerations for a successful ABM implementation. You’ll learn:
• How to determine if you’re ready for ABM
• What you need to begin a successful implementation
• How to select the right AMB solution for your specific business needs
• How to create and execute an implementation project plan
You can easily re-coup lost customer spending – you just need to learn the strategies essential to increased lifetime customer value. Discover how to recover sleeping subscribers (and their abandoned shopping baskets), with help from Pure 360 and Let’sTalk Strategy.
It’s coming, are you ready? The busiest email sending season will be here before you know it.
It’s never too early to start planning, preparing, and developing your email marketing strategy for the holiday season. In fact, it’s better to plan ahead – especially if you want to land in the inbox! The holidays are a time when inboxes fill up quickly with the latest promotions, discounts and time sensitive offers. Businesses just like yours are trying a variety of tactics to get their message opened, and even better, clicked on.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
* An overview of deliverability;
* Top sending strategies and best practices that will help increase your email engagement all year long;
* Why you should leave your batch-and-blast emails behind and set up automated programs; and
* What will help you stand out from the crowd
In Part 3 of our webinar series, we’ll explore technology solutions and programs available to support your efforts through the ABM account lifecycle. You’ll learn:
•How the ABM lifecycle is different from traditional lead management
•How to develop an account-based marketing strategy
•How to get started with specific ABM programs, including dynamic content, nurtures and ad/website targeting
True one-to-one interaction is considered the holy grail of customer experience. However, according to a recent CMO Council study, only 7 percent of marketers are able to consistently create these individualized experiences across all channels.
For the third and final webinar of this series, the CMO Council and Teradata are concluding the conversation around shaping customer experiences by focusing on the importance of coordinated cross-channel messaging through a centralized hub for all customer interactions—one that listens to all interactions, automatically tells marketing channels when and about what to say based on all the latest data and machine-learning analytics, and applies contact governance so that your marketing is smart and optimized, not fragmented by channel.
During this one-hour webinar, our expert panel will share insights around how companies can build one central messaging hub for all customer interactions, regardless of channel. Marketers can elevate their marketing with a marketing hub to optimize and coordinate messaging, analytics and data so that the messaging automatically shifts, whether it’s time to sell or time to provide customer care, ensuring that each interaction is good for the customer and the brand. A featured brand expert will also share their company’s challenges in this area, as well as the steps they have taken in order to create consistent cross-channel messaging for the customer and make one-to-one experiences a reality for their organization.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• Challenges to achieving a full, cohesive view of all customer interactions
• How to balance multiple customer interaction strategies amid the focus on clicks and conversions
• Industry best practices and results from marketers who are coordinating their
marketing in a hub and how it has elevated their marketing
Using CallidusCloud CPQ to quote is just as important as being able to deliver industrial safety services and products. As the lead transformation agent for the implementation of CallidusCloud CPQ and Commission tools at Total Safety, Melissa Bennett transformed Total Safety’s sales process focusing on the alignment of sales technology, process, and sales leadership. Hear how she was able to accomplish this process change.
About the Speakers:
Bill Butler, Director of Solutions Marketing, CallidusCloud is a veteran technology sales and marketing leader. He has focused on creating value with highly technical products including embedded computing hardware, BIOS software, IoT, inertial navigation sensors, algorithm IP and enterprise SaaS software. Born in Canada, he’s lived and worked in South Korea as well as the NY, Chicago and now San Francisco Bay areas. He’s done business in 16-countries, travelled over a million miles and is also the author of a book on business travel.
Melissa Bennett is the Director of Business Continuity and Salesforce.com at Total Safety, the premier global provider of integrated safety services and solutions for hazardous environments. She is responsible for streamlining and re-aligning the processes that touch the Lead to Order sales cycle. Melissa has worked to transform Total Safety's sales processes--focusing on the alignment of sales technology, process, and leadership. Melissa has expertise in process change, forecasting, pricing, proposal management, CPQ, and CRM. She earned an MBA from Rice University as well as degrees in marketing and communications from Boston College. She was the lead transformation agent for the implementation of the CallidusCloud CPQ and Commissions tools at Total Safety.
Ad fraud isn’t becoming more prevalent -- the fraudsters are just getting slicker. From bot nets to device ID spoofing, the tricks are getting more sophisticated, and raking in more and more cash for the swindlers.
Staying ahead of the fraudster’s learning curve is the key — and collaboration is the crucial element. While vendors and advertisers are directly impacted by fraud, tracking partners provide the technology to help fight fraud – all three players have to work together to circle the wagons.
Making a game plan can be complex, when there are no clear benchmarks for defining or measuring fraud, as each player defines it differently and different benchmarks are needed for each app type, geo, traffic source, and so on.
Join this VB Live event to learn how to tackle that complexity, how to define benchmarks, detect and manage fraud, and work with your partners to circle the wagons against the fraudsters.
Register for free!
* Who the stakeholders are, plus why and how is each is affected
* The MMPs’ role in this ecosystem
* What fraud is and what benchmarks should be used for defining it
* How to collaborate to detect and manage fraud on an ongoing basis
* What tools are out there to fight fraud
* Emily Storino, Network Strategy Lead, Electronic Arts (EA)
* Tal Nissenson VP Client Success US, Taptica
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Inbound marketing has received a great deal of press in recent years as a standalone digital strategy. But recent research suggests that inbound alone is far from enough; in fact, 84% of today's successful businesses blend inbound and outbound tactics together to drive results. Find out how to balance your inbound and outbound needs for a revenue-producing digital ecosystem. Join this on-demand webinar to learn about:
* The results of a new Inbound vs Outbound effectiveness benchmark report
* Top inbound and outbound tactics & investment opportunities
* How to successfully integrate both strategies into your marketing plan
* The critical role that content plays in bridging the inbound/outbound gap
* Leveraging technology to measure success
There’s no need to panic! Yes, the GDPR is fast approaching, taking effect May 2018, and it’ll definitely affect how marketers email prospects and customers in Europe, but while there’s no reason to panic, you’ll definitely want to prepare.
That’s why we’re here! We want to help you make the transition easier by equipping you with the information and guidance you need to successfully move forward with your awesome marketing efforts to the EU.
If you’re a global business, actively marketing to individuals in the European Union, join this webinar to learn:
* An overview of the GDPR;
* What your obligations are as you market to the EU, regardless of where you’re located;
* What GDPR entails and how it affects marketers’ day-to-day responsibilities;
* What regulations you’ll need to comply with; and
* What resources are available to help you gather more information
Four out of five B2B buyers start their journey with a web search. Nearly three-quarters of the buying process is complete by the time a prospect is ready to engage with your sales team. With customers now in control, how do you create an effective marketing plan that resonates with target audiences?
Compelling content, martech solutions that support your strategies, reporting plans that establish and track funnel metrics and KPIs – are all critical to marketing success. But it’s more important than ever to understand how customers make purchase decisions before you can put the right plan in action.
Hear from Act-On’s B2B marketing experts as they explain how you can develop a great marketing plan that builds your brand, drives demand, and improves the customer experience.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn to:
* Map your goals to customer lifecycle stages.
* Innovate through new channels, tactics, and content.
* Identify the technical systems needed to support your activities.
* Develop KPIs and reports that prove value to the C-suite.