The email marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged email marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on email best practices to help you increase email conversions and drive email marketing ROI. Join expert speakers and email marketing peers sharing insights into building email lists, list segmentation, click-through rates and triggered campaigns.
True one-to-one interaction is considered the holy grail of customer experience. However, according to a recent CMO Council study, only 7 percent of marketers are able to consistently create these individualized experiences across all channels.
For the third and final webinar of this series, the CMO Council and Teradata are concluding the conversation around shaping customer experiences by focusing on the importance of coordinated cross-channel messaging through a centralized hub for all customer interactions—one that listens to all interactions, automatically tells marketing channels when and about what to say based on all the latest data and machine-learning analytics, and applies contact governance so that your marketing is smart and optimized, not fragmented by channel.
During this one-hour webinar, our expert panel will share insights around how companies can build one central messaging hub for all customer interactions, regardless of channel. Marketers can elevate their marketing with a marketing hub to optimize and coordinate messaging, analytics and data so that the messaging automatically shifts, whether it’s time to sell or time to provide customer care, ensuring that each interaction is good for the customer and the brand. A featured brand expert will also share their company’s challenges in this area, as well as the steps they have taken in order to create consistent cross-channel messaging for the customer and make one-to-one experiences a reality for their organization.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• Challenges to achieving a full, cohesive view of all customer interactions
• How to balance multiple customer interaction strategies amid the focus on clicks and conversions
• Industry best practices and results from marketers who are coordinating their
marketing in a hub and how it has elevated their marketing
Inbound marketing has received a great deal of press in recent years as a standalone digital strategy. But recent research suggests that inbound alone is far from enough; in fact, 84% of today's successful businesses blend inbound and outbound tactics together to drive results. Find out how to balance your inbound and outbound needs for a revenue-producing digital ecosystem. Join this on-demand webinar to learn about:
* The results of a new Inbound vs Outbound effectiveness benchmark report
* Top inbound and outbound tactics & investment opportunities
* How to successfully integrate both strategies into your marketing plan
* The critical role that content plays in bridging the inbound/outbound gap
* Leveraging technology to measure success
Ad fraud isn’t becoming more prevalent -- the fraudsters are just getting slicker. From bot nets to device ID spoofing, the tricks are getting more sophisticated, and raking in more and more cash for the swindlers.
Staying ahead of the fraudster’s learning curve is the key — and collaboration is the crucial element. While vendors and advertisers are directly impacted by fraud, tracking partners provide the technology to help fight fraud – all three players have to work together to circle the wagons.
Making a game plan can be complex, when there are no clear benchmarks for defining or measuring fraud, as each player defines it differently and different benchmarks are needed for each app type, geo, traffic source, and so on.
Join this VB Live event to learn how to tackle that complexity, how to define benchmarks, detect and manage fraud, and work with your partners to circle the wagons against the fraudsters.
Register for free!
* Who the stakeholders are, plus why and how is each is affected
* The MMPs’ role in this ecosystem
* What fraud is and what benchmarks should be used for defining it
* How to collaborate to detect and manage fraud on an ongoing basis
* What tools are out there to fight fraud
* Emily Storino, Network Strategy Lead, Electronic Arts (EA)
* Grant Simmons, Head of Client Analytics, Kochava
* Tal Nissenson VP Client Success US, Taptica
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
The tax deadline (Dec. 31) fell on a Saturday in 2016 and will fall on a Sunday this year. What happens to a fundraising program when the target audience might not be sitting at their desks, ready to click a big, beautiful “donate” button on December 31?
It’s not pretty.
In this webinar with Blue State Digital and Movable Ink, we’ll take a deep dive into fundraising data from 2016, and explain how to counter a potential drop in donations this year. From intelligent content to alternate revenue streams to leveraging big moments like Giving Tuesday and Cyber Monday, we’ll cover how nonprofits can prepare NOW for a weekend year-end.
Can’t make the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll email you the recording.
After many acquisitions, Total Safety needed to standardize and consolidate processes and their business offerings. Melissa Bennett led the transformation of Total Safety’s sales processes focusing on the alignment of sales technology, process and sales leadership. Hear how she selected the tools, which tools she wanted to work together, what preparations were made before implementing CPQ, how she kept the implementation on-track, how she managed sales team expectations and adoption, and the remarkable business benefits she delivered. Anyone contemplating a CPQ project or an enterprise transformation project can gain valuable insights from a person who has “been there, and done that”.
About the Speakers:
Bill Butler, Director of Solutions Marketing, CallidusCloud is a veteran technology sales and marketing leader. He has focused on creating value with highly technical products including embedded computing hardware, BIOS software, IoT, inertial navigation sensors, algorithm IP and enterprise SaaS software. Born in Canada, he’s lived and worked in South Korea as well as the NY, Chicago and now San Francisco Bay areas.
Melissa Bennett is the Director of Business Continuity and Salesforce.com at Total Safety, the premier global provider of integrated safety services and solutions for hazardous environments. She is responsible for streamlining and re-aligning the processes that touch the Lead to Order sales cycle. Melissa has worked to transform Total Safety's sales processes--focusing on the alignment of sales technology, process, and leadership. Melissa has expertise in process change, forecasting, pricing, proposal management, CPQ, and CRM. She earned an MBA from Rice University as well as degrees in marketing and communications from Boston College. She was the lead transformation agent for the implementation of the CallidusCloud CPQ and Commissions tools at Total Safety.
A significant legislative shift in data privacy and governance is taking place in Europe and it’s leading the way towards global change. With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) set to become law in May of 2018, organizations will face severe penalties for non-compliance.
And it’s not just legal risk alone, but the loss of consumer trust that is associated with data leakage, usage and storage. It’s crucial that brands manage evolving data-protection expectations of their customers. But how do consumers feel about brands using their data?
Join Tealium for a 30-minute webcast and learn:
- The basics of GDPR
- 7 key findings on how consumers view their data privacy with brands
- Consumer attitudes and views on data privacy in regards to their personalization expectations
- Tealium tips and strategies for compliance as well as increasing brand trust
In Part 3 of our webinar series, we’ll explore technology solutions and programs available to support your efforts through the ABM account lifecycle. You’ll learn:
•How the ABM lifecycle is different from traditional lead management
•How to develop an account-based marketing strategy
•How to get started with specific ABM programs, including dynamic content, nurtures and ad/website targeting
You can easily re-coup lost customer spending – you just need to learn the strategies essential to increased lifetime customer value. Discover how to recover sleeping subscribers (and their abandoned shopping baskets), with help from Pure 360 and Let’sTalk Strategy.
It’s coming, are you ready? The busiest email sending season will be here before you know it.
It’s never too early to start planning, preparing, and developing your email marketing strategy for the holiday season. In fact, it’s better to plan ahead – especially if you want to land in the inbox! The holidays are a time when inboxes fill up quickly with the latest promotions, discounts and time sensitive offers. Businesses just like yours are trying a variety of tactics to get their message opened, and even better, clicked on.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn:
* An overview of deliverability;
* Top sending strategies and best practices that will help increase your email engagement all year long;
* Why you should leave your batch-and-blast emails behind and set up automated programs; and
* What will help you stand out from the crowd
Any business looking to drive exceptional customer experiences is most likely leveraging a variety of digital marketing tools that could include an Email Service Provider (ESP), big data analytics tools, CRM systems, data warehouses, tag management systems, DMPs or mobile SDK managers and more. The hope is that these tools will seamlessly sync together to become the solid foundation needed to run powerhouse marketing campaigns, be able to extract important insights from data and ultimately create more relevant and real-time moments with their audiences.
Customer Data Platforms (or CDPs) are quickly rising to the top of the martech solution as a tool businesses are using to house all of their data coming in from multiple channels to transform the customer experience. And while there seems to be no shortage of vendors to choose from - many are left wondering how to determine which system is best for them? And how do CDP’s differ from one another? Do they all meet the same outcome? And what’s the best approach to take in choosing one?
Join this 30-minute webcast and learn:
- 4 main types of CDP’s and the problem each solves
- How to select the best CDP for your organization
In Part 2 of our webinar series, we’ll take a deep dive into considerations for a successful ABM implementation. You’ll learn:
• How to determine if you’re ready for ABM
• What you need to begin a successful implementation
• How to select the right AMB solution for your specific business needs
• How to create and execute an implementation project plan
The research shows it and the industry experts agree: A well thought out email marketing campaign can make or break your chance to get in front of a prospect. However, it’s not as easy as it may seem. Competing for attention in a prospect’s inbox, whether it be two seconds or two minutes, is no walk in the park.
Creating lasting connections with your prospects is critical to building your business. Join Act-On’s email experts as they discuss how to connect to your audience with:
* Segmentation strategies to get the right message, to the right person, at the right time
* Best practices for marketers who are ready to move past the basics of email marketing
* New techniques to optimize your results
Everyone’s talking about Account-Based Marketing – but is it the right approach for your organization? And, if it is, how do you create an end-to-end process for identifying, managing and marketing to target accounts?Join Part 1 of our ABM webinar series to find out if ABM is right for you.
Increasingly, companies have turned to customer data platforms (CDPs) to help them run more relevant marketing campaigns using the large volume of customer data at their fingertips. Customer-focused software company Atlassian will discuss how they made that decision and the types of complex marketing campaigns that they can now run as a result. Research analyst David Raab will also be on hand to discuss how other companies can use CDPs to harness customer data to increase sales and loyalty.
In this webinar, you will learn:
* Key considerations when deciding to build versus buy a customer data platform
* How companies are taking advantage of CDPs for more relevant communications
* How data science can improve marketing efficacy
* The trends and market factors driving the need for customer data platforms
* Jeff Sinclair, Product Manager, Engagement Platform, Atlassian
* David Raab, Analyst and Founder at The Customer Data Platform Institute
* Jeff Hardison, VP of Marketing at Lytics
* Stewart Rogers, Analyst-at-Large, VentureBeat
Customers use multiple devices across many online and offline channels, generating overwhelming amounts of data. Organizations and marketers don’t only have to pull all this data together and make sense of it, but use it to deliver a seamless and personalized journey across every channel.
While a CDP to create a Single Customer View can help you triumph over disparate data, the battle is only half won: these persistent, unified records need to be put to use. With multi-channel campaign management, marketers have the ability to engage and communicate with their customers at every stage of their journey.
During this webinar, Customer Data Platform Institute founder David Raab and Jim Kelly, Principal Consultant at BlueVenn, will discuss how a holistic view and a consistent customer experience creates more relevant marketing. Asking questions such as: How else do the two marketing technologies benefit each other? Can one work without the other? Plus, of course, why a CDP and multi-channel campaign Management is a Match Made in Heaven.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is 8 months away and brands are quickly starting to put compliance plans in place to ensure regulation by the May 25, 2018 effective date. While data governance is of utmost importance to organizations before this date, being able to still create engaging and powerful experiences for their customers is still a top priority. So how does a company do both?
Join this webinar to learn:
- The background on privacy legislation and the road to GDPR
- What GDPR means to all brands (who is affected, what data matters and how to comply)
- 5 key steps to balancing exceptional customer experiences with GDPR compliance
Data, data, data. Companies collect a lot of it, but not all companies know how to use it to improve sales performance.
Join Jason Jordan, best-selling author of Cracking the Sales Management Code, as he shares his latest research on the topic of sales forecasting.
During this interactive discussion, Jason will reveal:
- Drivers of accurate sales forecasts and the fundamental ways to forecast your sales
- Critical differences between forecasting and pipeline management
- Key characteristics of a healthy pipeline
- This webcast features the simple steps you can take to improve your processes and build superb forecasts and pipelines.
It is easy to commit to delivering to exceptional customer experiences, but executing on the same can often be the hardest step. Join CMO Council, Teradata and N Brown Group (JD Williams) in part 2 of our webinar series to hear how organizations can enhance the customer experience and influence their buyers’ next steps to align with organizations’ desired goals and objectives.
During this one-hour webinar, Vicky Currie, Head of Segmentation and Selections in the Customer Insight Group for N Brown Group (JD Williams), will share insights around how the company transitioned from just collecting customer data to influencing customer decisions with predictive insight. Specifically, Currie will share how N Brown Group moved from mapping the customer journey to actually understanding where customers are in the buying process, and then intervening with the right offer, at the right time and through the right channel, to lead customers to a purchase. Hear Currie explain how the ability to combine insights with action has helped the company meet business objectives, drive revenue and, above all, improve the customer experience.
Joining the CMO Council and Vicky Currie will be Tony Brown, Vice President of Product Management and Business Development, Teradata Customer Journey Solution. Tony will share insights on the critical steps marketers must take to better inform and shape the buyer journey.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• How data and analytic insights can help identify a customer’s stage in the buying journey
• Why integrating online and offline data is critical for a holistic view of the customer
• Real-life business benefits of optimizing customers’ journeys
The Customer Data Platform (CDP) is creating major buzz in the martech space as being a key driver in creating more meaningful customer experiences - yet even the savviest of professionals are unclear on what CDPs are and how these sophisticated tools really work.
Join this interactive conversation with Tealium CDP Experts to get live answers to your most pressing questions on all things CDP in our “Ask Me Anything” style webinar.
Wondering what the benefits are of CDPs? Hoping to understand more about their functionality and integration capabilities with other solutions? Needing advice on how to budget for and buy one? Ask me anything!
In addition to a Q&A and live polls throughout the webinar, our CDP Experts will provide answers to some of the most common questions, such as:
- How is a CDP different than what I’m currently using to manage my customer data?
- Why will a CDP help me in driving digital transformation?
- How will a CDP help me connect my different data sources to get a single view of my customer?
- What criteria should be considered when selecting a CDP?
Join Kath Pay of Holistic Email Marketing, and esteemed marketing industry analyst David Daniels, as he shares new research, tactics and strategies to improve the customer experience and relevance. David will review several new innovations and technologies and discuss their effectiveness.
David’s presentation and discussion will address the following:
• Data utilization in email marketing and the efficacy of real time data
• Individual targeting and the rise of People Based Marketing and its role in email marketing
• The impact of machine learning and other artificial intelligence technology on email marketing
• Innovations in mobile utilization to drive mobile app usage
• The challenges and opportunities of utilizing embedding video in email
David will also take your questions and offer access to research reports available for download.
About David Daniels – CEO & Founder, The Relevancy Group
Follow David on Twitter @emaildaniels Learn more at www.relevancygroup.com
As CEO of The Relevancy Group, David directs market research and advisory services essential to digital marketing. Direct Magazine said David is “one of the most influential experts in email marketing, if not the most influential.” Co-author of ‘Email Marketing An Hour A Day’, David has held senior level positions at Forrester, JupiterResearch, Apple, Anthropologie and other top brands. In 2017 David was named Email Marketer Thought Leader of the Year by the eec/DMA. David is also the Publisher and Founder of The Marketer Quarterly a digital magazine for marketers by marketers available for free with registration at www.marketerquarterly.com or via the MQ App on Apple, Google and Amazon.
Join Chantelle to learn why your relationship with subscribers and customers shouldn't stop at the sign-up or the sale, and how you can increase customer lifetime value using post conversion email campaigns.
Consumers aren’t actually impressed by just a "Hi!" And as deluged by content as they are, they know they have the luxury of simply ignoring you. To catch their interest, you need to demonstrate that you know what they want, and you can deliver it.
In other words, hyper-personalization. Innovations in marketing tech, like AI, machine learning, and shopping bots, enable you to microsegment all the way down to a customer’s purchase and interest patterns to develop messaging that triggers powerful interest, creates deep engagement, and drives sales.
Learn more about the tech you need, the strategies that win, and how to deliver the “you know me” satisfaction that keeps customers coming back for more when you join this VB Live event!
Don’t miss out!
* Why broad segmentation is no longer enough
* How shopping bots, AI + more enable one-to-one marketing
* How psychographics, lifecycle data, and multi-channel behavior can build customer profiles
* How engagement, experience and retention improve one-to-one marketing
* The importance of not being creepy
* The trends and future of hyper-personalization
* Cherie Yu, Head of Local Marketing, Lyft
* Dr. Martin Prescher, CTO of AutoGravity
* Stewart Rogers, Direct of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Display ads have become one of most common channels marketers leverage to reach the right person, at the right time, with the right message in the hopes of achieving a quick conversion. When organizations deploy multiple martech solutions solutions and marketing channels, like display ads, they are able to collect massive amounts of behavioral data at each of these touchpoints. While many brands are able to collect this 1st party data from each marketing touchpoint - most aren’t able to truly take advantage of the opportunity this data holds with their display ad strategy.
Brands are experiencing powerful results and driving more display ad conversions by connecting disparate 1st party data sources. Wondering how? Join this webinar to learn:
- The foundational concepts and terminology you need to know around the display ecosystem
- How Data Management Platforms (DMPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Email Service Providers (ESPs) and other martech solutions fit into the display ad sphere and how to use this combination to your advantage
- The difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- The powerful combination that exists in pairing a DSP with a CDP
Ted Sfikas, Director of US Engineering, Tealium
Four out of five B2B buyers start their journey with a web search. Nearly three-quarters of the buying process is complete by the time a prospect is ready to engage with your sales team. With customers now in control, how do you create an effective marketing plan that resonates with target audiences?
Compelling content, martech solutions that support your strategies, reporting plans that establish and track funnel metrics and KPIs – are all critical to marketing success. But it’s more important than ever to understand how customers make purchase decisions before you can put the right plan in action.
Hear from Act-On’s B2B marketing experts as they explain how you can develop a great marketing plan that builds your brand, drives demand, and improves the customer experience.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn to:
* Map your goals to customer lifecycle stages.
* Innovate through new channels, tactics, and content.
* Identify the technical systems needed to support your activities.
* Develop KPIs and reports that prove value to the C-suite.
Are you truly making a positive difference in your workday, every day? Sales operations teams know very well what they do, but struggle to explain it to others. The best way to be effective as a sales operations team is to proactively identify the upcoming challenges in sales and put the fires out before they surface. You need to have access to critical insights.
Easy enough-right? Not really, there is always a challenge in balancing the resources between short-term tactical demand and longer term strategic initiatives.
Join guest speaker, Dana Therrien, Research Director of Sales Ops Strategies from Sirius Decisions and Christine Dorrion, VP of Global Sales and Channel Operations at CallidusCloud as they provide a deep dive into the challenges sales operations teams face every day by:
-Breaking down the tactical and strategic responsibilities of modern sales operations
-Advising you on how to categorize and invest in resources properly
-Providing a model that explains what sales operations actually does
In recent years, social media advertising has evolved from generating mere clicks to websites to generating leads with a high probability to buy. The latest development in this evolution has been to promote calls and messages as a way to engage with ads. In this summit, we’ll cover why calls and texts should be an important part of your social strategy and why call tracking technology is a must for Facebook Ads that drive calls. Expect to learn about strategies to get the most out of social calls and messages, call tracking tactics you can use today and some surprising data on calls and social.
Juan Venegas, Director of Marketing
With 12-years of experience in marketing, Juan has a deep understanding of digital marketing strategy as well as a proven track record in creating successful performance-driven online marketing programs for consumer and business markets.
Janet Janzen, Digital Marketing Specialist
Janet Janzen is knowledgeable in all aspects of digital marketing from SEO, paid advertising, call tracking and analytics, as well as CRM management.
50% of B2B organizations say they are in the “experimenting phase” of influencer marketing, while more than half of B2C companies say they have established programs in place. What are B2B marketers waiting for? The time to establish an influencer marketing program is now, before your competition does!
In this webinar, Alison will explain how she led the creation of the first influencer marketing program at a software company. She will share tips for selecting influencers, creating content, measuring results, and lessons learned from running a B2B influencer program.
There’s no need to panic! Yes, the GDPR is fast approaching, taking effect May 2018, and it’ll definitely affect how marketers email prospects and customers in Europe, but while there’s no reason to panic, you’ll definitely want to prepare.
That’s why we’re here! We want to help you make the transition easier by equipping you with the information and guidance you need to successfully move forward with your awesome marketing efforts to the EU.
If you’re a global business, actively marketing to individuals in the European Union, join this webinar to learn:
* An overview of the GDPR;
* What your obligations are as you market to the EU, regardless of where you’re located;
* What GDPR entails and how it affects marketers’ day-to-day responsibilities;
* What regulations you’ll need to comply with; and
* What resources are available to help you gather more information