Katy Lyne and Catherine Ellwood - Principal Consultants
As the summer approaches, sports teams across the world are fine-tuning their approach to working together to make the most of their combined talents. Facing world-class competition means teamworking will be vital in achieving the goal to be the best in the world.
As the world economy continues to struggle, the challenge faced by elite athletes is shared by teams in organisations. Leaders, teams and individuals all face increasing pressure to achieve higher and higher levels of performance, often with fewer resources. So how can you embrace a spirit of excellence in your business?
What you will learn:
- The benefits of investing in team development
- How to achieve optimum team performance
- How psychometric instruments and expert facilitation can encourage team development
- Steps taken by an international consulting firm to develop a key leadership team
- Hints and tips for leaders and facilitators in developing high-performing teams
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in how people working together in teams can become more than ‘the sum of their parts’
- Anyone keen to understand how psychological insights can move teams from simply functioning towards the highest levels of performance
Sign up now to see how psychology can play a vital role in team success.