Elaine Orler, Gerry Crispin, Kristen Reese, Rick Garbett, Peter Laughter
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step, and three years ago Talent Board launched the Candidate Experience Awards to seek out companies whose job candidates were left with a positive impression. Today we are not only learning ‘how’ they do it but ‘why’ it makes business sense to define, measure and share candidate experience. Join Candidate Experience Award winners, and CandE Bar members to hear real case studies from those who are setting the standard for candidate experience.
This webinar will guide participants through a structured process for assessing their own candidate experiences and strengthening their employment brand. Participants will learn best practices and hear about the newest technologies that are making a difference for companies leading the way in providing a first-rate recruiting and hiring experience.
- Elaine Orler, Co-founder & Chairman, Talent Board
- Gerry Crispin, SPHR, Co-founder & Board Member, Talent Board
- Kristen Reese, VP, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Military Programs at The Bozzuto Group
- Rick Garbett, PHR, Senior Manager, Global Talent Acquisition, Informatica
- Peter Laughter, CEO, Wall Street Services