Eric Gerner - Director, Risk Advisory
With the turbulent business environment, and rating agencies, boards, banking regulators and other agencies increasing their focus on a company’s ability to manage critical risk issues, the time to evaluate your current risk management practices and update your program is now. Ensuring your organization’s program is founded on a systematic, proactive approach will enable you to leverage risk to your competitive advantage.
This Webinar will provide you with a proactive road map to evaluating your current risk program and incorporating the steps to a more practical, proactive ERM approach.
After attending this Webinar, you will be able to:
• Describe ERM’s foundational components
• List the core risk focuses of rating agencies and regulators
• Define the governance structure within an effective ERM program
• Apply a practical, phased approach to building an ERM program, and where it should exist in the organization
• Identify the role Internal Audit can play in building ERM, and how audit can leverage ERM into their annual audit plan