Dirk Krumwiede, Hans-Joachim Huebschmann
This webinar focuses on the workflow for the analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) with the determination of dioxin/furans in food samples. A new concept for the combined and integrated use of screening and confirmation methods will be presented. The application of dedicated highly selective mass spectrometry technologies for the analysis of dioxins and furans in milk samples will be discussed using real-life data.
What you will learn:
- What is POPs screening? What is confirmation? How do the analytical requirements differ for these tasks?
- Sample analysis workflow from fast screening to precise confirmation analysis.
- Latest GC-MS/MS triple quadrupole mass spectrometry solution for optimum screening analysis.
- Latest GC-HRMS magnetic sector mass spectrometry solution for optimum confirmation analysis.
- Integrated data evaluation with a common software suite.
- Approaches and investigations for an optimized sample preparation process.
- Overall advantages of the integrated POPs analysis workflow.
Who should attend:
- Lab managers and Quality Assurance managers from food industry, contract and governmental laboratories.
- Anybody interested in effective Dioxin/Furan analysis in food, feed environmental or biological samples.