Panelists will explore whether the US property-catastrophe insurance market is ready for a big event and how likely one is in the near future. Hear how pricing and capacity is changing, and what effect the political situation in cat-exposed states is having.
- Wilhelm Zeller, chief executive officer of Hannover Re
- Eric Nelson, Travelers Vice President of Risk Management for Personal Insurance
- Dr Steven Weisbart, senior vice president and chief economist for the Insurance Information Institute
- Dr Thomas Holzheu, senior economist at Swiss Re
- Richard Attanasio, Vice President, Personal Lines Ratings, AM Best
Registrants to this event will also be eligible for a free two-week trial to www.reactionsnet.com