Join this new, vibrant community to learn and connect with top thought leaders, startups and banks who are disrupting the financial services industry. Keep up with the latest news and trends in Fintech and take part in lively debates on topical issues and challenges.
Don Mahler, Director, IT Performance Management, Leidos & Taylor Crump, Product Marketing, SplunkRecorded: Oct 16 201946 mins
Determining the right metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) between the business and IT is only half of the picture need when getting modern IT to operate effectively. You need all the right data to be looked at too.
Join us to learn about the right data types in conjunction with the right KPIs that you need to look at, from Leidos, a FORTUNE 500® global science and technology solutions leader, who has successfully transformed their business to be able to make data-driven decision based on their IT data and health information.
This expert panel include RICARDO G. DIAZ, Julie Goggin, Ulf Mattsson and other expertsNov 13 20195:00 pmUTC60 mins
Trust in Math, Not Humans : Privacy Technology In Crypto
The blockchain revolution of the past 10 years has seen the biggest surge in open source projects with 90K+ Github repositories dedicated to blockchain (DLT) projects. This massive paradigm shift to decentralized computing has also advanced the field of cryptography with exciting new math that will deliver on the promise of privacy like never before.
With over 20 years enterprise software and cyber security expertise, Ricardo Diaz, today is the founder of Blockchain CLT, a blockchain consultancy. He will discuss the future and evolution of trust with innovative privacy technologies powering blockchain projects today and in the future.
Any Mann, Chief Technology Advocate, Splunk Inc. and Pankaj Prasad, Sr. Principal Analyst, GartnerRecorded: Oct 15 201975 mins
IT Ops teams are now critical to an organization’s success and require a strategy that aligns with the organization’s objectives and its external stakeholders. Most infrastructure monitoring solutions haven’t caught up to meet these new requirements, forcing IT teams to resort to traditional monitoring strategies that don’t allow for innovation and growth.
Join Gartner analyst Pankaj Prasad and Splunk’s Chief Technology Advocate, Andi Mann, as we discuss new trends in IT monitoring strategy, best practices, and new IT models to implement in your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
•How to effectively approach your IT monitoring strategy in this new world of IT
•Build a successful IT infrastructure operating model to get to market faster, innovate, and respond in real-time
•Best practices for integrating LOB owners, application developers and external stakeholders into your strategy
Olivier Muller & Emmanuel Viguie, Amadeus S.A.SRecorded: Oct 15 201925 mins
Hear how Amadeus managed to build 100+ data flows across 100+ applications per year in an efficient and flexible way by evolving their technology and organization. (Recording of customer session from Boomi World Tour London 2019) #winwithboomi
FinCEN’s 2014 guidance outlines BSA obligations including SAR filing requirements for banking Marijuana-Related Businesses (MRBs). Whether or not your institution chooses to bank these businesses, it is imperative to your compliance program that you identify all potential MRBs in your customer base, even if they did not self-identify at account opening.
To ensure you identify all potential MRBs in your existing customer base and complete the due diligence necessary to understand the nature of business — you likely have to rely on time-consuming manual reports and keyword searches.
This 20-minute session details strategies to overcome the challenges of identifying high-risk customers for more effective due diligence, targeted monitoring, and enhanced reporting. Learn how Verafin uses artificial intelligence and open-source data in high-risk customer finders to automatically identify Marijuana-Related Businesses.
Highlights of this 20-minute presentation:
- Review of highlights from FinCEN Guidance, including red flags, due diligence requirements, and compliance obligations for Marijuana-Related Businesses.
- Discussion on the challenges of identifying Marijuana-Related Business in your existing customer base, who did not self-identify at account opening.
- Overview of the benefits of an Intelligent Segmentation approach to your high-risk customer management program with a focus on MRBs.
- How to get alerted to Marijuana-Related Businesses and other high-risk customers in your existing customer base with Verafin’s high-risk-finder analysis.
Kevin Balaji, Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoft and Andrew Bragdon, Director of Product Management at MuleSoftRecorded: Oct 10 201934 mins
Today’s enterprises are increasingly dependent on all types of APIs and apps for flexibility and rapid development. However, if even one component of this chain breaks, it can have a ripple effect on its dependents, ultimately sacrificing customer experience and impacting the overall business. As traffic increases, organizations need real time visibility, proactive notifications of issues, and an efficient way to mitigate problems in order to deliver on customer expectations.
Anypoint Monitoring helps you to proactively identify and resolve issues, all in one place with real time visibility into your APIs and integrations. Ensure business continuity with real time visibility into app performance, customizable dashboards, advanced alerts, and instant access to historical log data.
Watch this live demo to learn:
- How MuleSoft customers leverage Anypoint Monitoring to enable best practices and steps towards operational monitoring of their application network.
- Advanced Monitoring capabilities, including advanced alerts, log management, and custom metrics/events.
- How Anypoint Monitoring provides real time visibility into your APIs and integrations with easy to use out-of-the-box and customizable dashboards.
Raf Fonteyn, ICT Services Director, ContraloadRecorded: Oct 10 201927 mins
Contraload is becoming a connected enterprise through leveraging Boomi to accelerate both its growth and scalability all together. Come and hear how we did this. (Recorded customer spotlight session from Boomi World Tour London 2019)
Venkata Narra, Senior Solution Consultant ANZ, Dell BoomiRecorded: Oct 10 201940 mins
Chatbots are emerging as a premier engagement channel for both internal and external customers to interact with a business and its systems.
Enterprises will spend more per annum on bots and chatbot creation than traditional mobile app development.
In this webinar, Venkata Narra, a Dell Boomi Senior Solution Consultant, will share the following insights as well as an exciting demonstration of the Boomi framework:
*How Boomi can enable complex and highly bespoke chatbots….. using a low code development approach.
*How Boomi Platform enables the framework to be more flexible than a standalone bot-configuration platform.
*The future of the Boomi Bot Framework.
Ken Jochims, Arxan Director of Product Marketing | Randy Heffner, Forrester VP & Principal AnalystOct 16 20195:00 pmUTC60 mins
APIs are more than a tool for integration: they are changing the way companies do business. APIs enable new business models and faster time-to-market, make it easier to drive digital transformation, and make it possible to create better customer experiences for web and mobile apps. But without a comprehensive API strategy enterprises will be hard pressed to expand access to corporate assets without unnecessary risk. Today most organizations don't even know how many APIs they’ve deployed, let alone if they are secure. That’s a scary proposition when you consider that API exploits are expected to become the most frequent attack vector for enterprises over the next two years.
In this webinar, guest speaker Randy Heffner of Forrester and Arxan’s Ken Jochims will discuss how APIs are driving digital innovation, how these changes expand an organization’s attack surface, and key considerations when it comes to protecting APIs. You’ll learn:
-How enterprises are using APIs today
-The security risks and common attack scenarios facing APIs
-The key components to comprehensive API protection
-Why it’s important to incorporate API security as part of DevOps
-How to get started with an API security strategy
Clara Abraham, GRC Consultant; Vignesh Mohan, ServiceNow Specialist; Lalith Boovaragavan, Assistant Marketing ManagerRecorded: Oct 9 201961 mins
Stage-3 of this GRC webinar series is – Predict and Prioritize Risks.
From this session you can:
· Get an executive view into compliance requirements, monitor enterprise compliance and demonstrate compliance with policies and external standards and regulatory requirements
· Use the risk dashboard to prioritize and respond to risks
· Get insights on enterprise risks
· Plan and execute audit engagements
· Report and track audit observations
· Get a view of audit results and engagement breakdowns by task, allowing areas of concern to be identified quickly
· Using compliance dashboard to demonstrate and manage enterprise compliance
· Using risk dashboard to prioritize, manage and monitor enterprise risks
· Planning and execution of audit engagements using Audit Management
· Viewing audit results and identify areas of concerns using Audit overviews
Javier Abascal, Senior Privacy Engineer, PrivitarRecorded: Oct 9 201923 mins
With SecureLink, distributed datasets held by different business units, regions or independent organisations can be securely joined by a coordinating central party, while never disclosing identity-revealing linking identifiers, allowing insights to be safely obtained from rich, combined datasets.
SecureLink masks identifiers using industry-standard encryption schemes, so that identifiers are kept encrypted at all times. All identifiers receive a consistent but secure treatment, so that upon receiving the data the central party can still join it into a single dataset.
Publisher’s SecureLink feature enables organisations to overcome trust barriers and meet regulatory and governance requirements that are usually blockers for collaboration on data projects that involve multiple parties.
Ted Schadler, Vice President and Principal Analyst, ForresterRecorded: Oct 9 201926 mins
With a new foundation for agreements, you will be able to transformation the way you operate, yes, but you'll also be able to support the rise of new business models, bigger ecosystems, and more powerful business growth. In this presentation, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, Ted Schadler, will describe where agreements fit into firms' digital transformations and describe the impact of agreement platforms on your future.
Nate Smalley, Principal Sales Engineer and Andrew Stein, Staff Business Analytics & IoT PractitionerRecorded: Oct 9 201938 mins
Imagine a world without outages. Glorious, isn’t it? We’d like to help you get there. So how do you stop IT events before they escalate into outages? With a little help from machine learning.
The predictive capabilities from the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit (MLTK) combined with the Event Analytics capabilities in Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) give operations teams like yours the opportunity to proactively act on an event before it becomes an outage. Whether your current IT state is reactive or you’re already in a somewhat proactive state, these predictive capabilities will be something you’ll want to take note of!
Join our webinar to learn how to:
● Predict a service health score
● Proactively take action based on those predictions
● Employ novel tactics for better incident management using advanced search commands
Andrew Shikiar (FIDO Alliance), Dr. Rolf Lindemann (Nok Nok Labs), Dean Nicolls (Jumio)Recorded: Oct 8 201942 mins
Learn how modern enterprises are discovering new alternatives to the password - device-based authentication that overcomes the many shortcomings of the username and password paradigm. This is at the heart of the FIDO Alliance, an open industry association whose mission is to develop and promote authentication standards that help reduce the world’s over-reliance on passwords.
The presentation is divided into three sections:
-The Problem with Passwords: Andrew Skikiar (FIDO Alliance)
-Next Generation Authentication: Dr. Rolf Lindemann (Nok Nok Labs)
-Identity Proofing & Password Recovery: Dean Nicolls (Jumio)
When users lose their last or only authentication method (forgotten password, etc.), account recovery needs to be performed in order to re-enable access to the account. In this webinar, we also explore secure ways to recover their accounts leveraging proven identity proofing methods.
Ivan Roche, Systems Architect, disguiseRecorded: Oct 8 201915 mins
Disguise share their goal of aligning sales, marketing and data to their overall company strategy, ensuring that key support elements are in place for a business that has grown 30% YoY over the last 3 years.
Building the next generation of architecture, with Boomi as the integration layer, is key to accelerating the disguise business, removing data silos and building a common business language. Using Boomi guarantees a path to scalable and sustainable growth for disguise, whilst ensuring they learn more about their clients and verticals to aid closer business relationships going forward (Recording of customer session at Boomi World Tour London 2019) #winwithboomi
Omer Carmi, VP Intelligence - SixgillRecorded: Oct 7 201930 mins
Organisations have too much information in their hands, and not enough contextual intelligence to act upon. Omer Carmi, VP Intelligence, Sixgill will explain how machine learning, automation and valuable information from the dark and deep web can finally solve this acute problem from a new angle.
Banks and credit unions are facing significant challenges to prevent financial crimes, such as money laundering and terrorist financing, as criminals become more sophisticated in their efforts to evade detection.
From criminal groups amassing millions in illicit profits by orchestrating online fraud schemes, to Human Trafficking, Human Smuggling, and Drug trafficking organizations using mule networks to facilitate the movement of criminal proceeds across borders — crime rings operating across multiple institutions are a real and growing threat.
Join us for this educational webinar, as we provide insights into the trends and typologies of crime ring activity. We will discuss the intersection of fraud and money laundering activity in the context of organized criminal networks and provide real-life examples
In this educational webinar, you will learn:
- The role of fraud schemes in funding criminal organizations
- Tactics used by criminal groups to move illicit funds through the US financial system
- Walk through of real-life examples of crime rings that span multiple institutions
- How technology and collaboration can overcome the challenges of a single institution’s limited view of activity.
John Withers, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoft & Jimil Patel, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoftRecorded: Oct 3 201960 mins
SAP S/4HANA represents a major step forward in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, and with support ending in 2025 for ECC 6.0, now is the time to begin planning your migration. Traditionally, migrations are costly, complex, multi-year projects that introduce considerable risk to both IT and lines of business.
MuleSoft’s API-led approach to S/4HANA migration uses APIs to decouple your ERP, data, and third-party systems. By doing so, you de-risk the entire process while increasing flexibility to migrate on your own terms.
Watch this webinar, which includes a demo of Anypoint Platform, to learn how to:
- De-risk your program by adopting best practices built directly into APIs that reduce the need for S/4HANA customization
- Increase speed of delivery by building your migration layer and integration layer simultaneously
- Reduce program spend by accelerating dev, test, and training processes
- Maximize business outcomes with a flexible architecture designed for future growth
Andrew Stein, Principal Product ManagerRecorded: Oct 3 201957 mins
You’ve heard the buzz about artificial intelligence and machine learning and now you want to bring their benefits to your organization. In the second webinar in our AI & ML series, we will dive into more depth on machine learning solutions and how they can help you. In this webinar, we’ll talk through using machine learning concepts such as:
● Anomaly Detection
● Re-inforcement learning
● And much more!
You’ll walk away with an understanding of how ML can help improve your decision making, forecast or predict KPIs, alert on deviation and uncover hidden trends or relationships.
Mateusz Slezak, Solution Architect & Marcin Abka, Integration Manager, Falck with Jaroslaw Lipski, AccentureRecorded: Oct 3 201928 mins
Falck is a global leader in rescue and emergency services, boasting activity in 35 countries. International expansion and customer pressure pushed Falck for new strategic direction – a total migration to future proof systems integrated by the Boomi Platform.
Integration Center of Excellence was established as part of a transformation program to provide end-to-end integration services. The Center of Excellence combines Boomi technology and software engineering methods to build an integrated application landscape. The integration supports sensitive business operations like registration of incidents, dispatch ambulances, transfers from/to hospitals. (Filmed at Boomi World Tour London 2019)
Conor Coughlan, Joe Dunphy, Laura GlynnRecorded: Oct 2 201963 mins
As witnessed in 2018, the global regulatory outlook in 2019 will be characterized by considerable challenges and changes by regional regulators, who will have a keen focus on AML, data protection and OTC reform. So how will this impact financial institutions and their clients? Join our regulatory experts as we evaluate:
- What lies ahead on the Regulatory Roadmap for 2019/2020
- How to plan and future-proof regulatory change management in your organization
- Best Practices for implementing a rules and risk-based approach to managing regulatory compliance
- Our market leaders, have also answered questions via our pre-event poll and real-time Q&A session.
If a disaster were to strike, would you be able to successfully recover your network?
Disaster recovery focuses on the ability of an organization to recover from a technology outage. This can be loss of a single technology or a catastrophic event. Many companies have a need to quickly gain a better understanding of their Disaster Recovery capabilities, future options, and strategies.
Join us as we explore the differences between Emergency Management, Business Continuance, and Disaster Recovery Planning.
You will learn how to prioritize the recovery of your organization's services by understanding all the steps in a successful recovery plan. We will also cover what is required to recover those services including facilities, IT, financial, and resources.
Don't wait until it's too late. Know what to expect in the event of a disaster.
Jeff is effective in both restoring and building organizations through improved long-term process improvement and implementation of solid scalable methodologies. Jeff also specializes in communications and regularly presents at seminars/webinars, industry events, and partner-sponsored events. In addition, Jeff has presented Excipio’s results to a variety of private and public sector audiences, including: senior executive teams, state legislatures, city councils, and federal agencies, boards of directors, and small community forums.”
Dean Nicolls, VP of Global Marketing, JumioOct 16 20193:30 pmUTC31 mins
Financial institutions are losing almost 40% of applicants during digital on-boarding. There's a number of reasons for this, but often its the online identity verification part of the process where customers are lost. This is because the experience is often too time-consuming, onerous, or clunky.
In this webcast, Dean Nicolls provides an update on the abandonment crisis and then shares 10 practical tips for improving the onboarding process. He also shares a handy TCO calculator for comparing conversion rates of different identity verification solutions.
Sasha Korol, Director, Claims Product Management, Duck Creek; Tara Kelly, President & CEO, SPLICEOct 16 20194:00 pmUTC60 mins
The many benefits of claims automation are undeniable - shorter cycle times, reduced costs, and enhanced customer experiences are just the beginning. But as the industry continues to embrace touchless claims handling, insurers cannot forget the importance of maintaining a personal touch when it comes to helping customers in times of need.
Join claims experts from Duck Creek and SPLICE for our informative webinar, “Maintaining Empathy in an Era of Claims Automation.” We’ll discuss the challenges and opportunities of automating customer engagement and how to determine the best strategy for your claims business.
Please note this webinar will run around 30-45 minutes.
Armin Donhauser, CIO and Brian Ingles IT Project Manager, Architect, AO FoundationOct 17 20198:00 amUTC31 mins
AO Foundation, the world's leading educational and research organisation for the treatment of trauma and musculoskeletal disorders shares their story of how Boomi supports the processes leading to surgeon education and new product development to improve patient care. (Recording from live session at Boomi World Tour London)
Annabelle Hackett Business Development Manager, Transfermate I Morad Ledmaoui, Alliance Director chez TradeshiftOct 17 20199:00 amUTC60 mins
Le durcissement des sanctions en matière de délais de paiement fournisseurs et notamment les nouvelles dispositions de la loi LME, font réfléchir de nombreuses organisations sur l’optimisation de leur processus P2P. Nous sommes ravis de vous faire découvrir, pour cette nouvelle session, comment et en quoi est-ce important de mettre l’accent sur le second P du Procure-to-Pay.
Voici les grandes thématiques que nous aborderons à l’occasion de ce nouveau webinar (sans tout vous dévoiler !) :
· La pression se resserre sur les délais de paiement : quels sont les risques pour les organisations ?
· Comment se mettre en conformité grâce aux solutions technologiques de digitalisation de la relation fournisseur ?
· Voir au-delà des délais de paiement et mettre en place une stratégie globale de paiement fournisseur : cartes virtuelles, paiements anticipés et nouveaux modes de paiement alternatifs B2B.
Venez découvrir lors de ce webinar comment des solutions de digitalisation comme Tradeshift peuvent vous aider à optimiser et réduire vos délais de paiement fournisseurs.
Esther Chen, Product Marketing at MuleSoftOct 17 20194:00 pmUTC31 mins
To automate business and service processes requires enabling faster integration between Service Cloud and the ecosystem of surrounding applications. See how LendingTree was able to digitally transform their service experience and provide agents with a single view of their customers. Learn how to use MuleSoft's API approach to integrate Salesforce faster and more efficiently.
- Understand the power of MuleSoft + Service Cloud in building a personalized service experience
- Learn how LendingTree was able to create a single view of their customer using API Designer and Flow Designer
Andris Soms-Sakne, System Manager, Tele2 Shared Services Center & Saila Lehtovaara, Senior Integration Specialist, Solita OyOct 22 20198:00 amUTC14 mins
Tele2 and Solita have partnered together to develop a modern integration architecture. Tele2 has chosen Dell Boomi as their integration platform solution to enable digital transformation with Solita. Through the partnership they integrate on-premise and cloud applications safely and securely by utilizing Dell Boomi Integrate, MDM, EDI and APIs. (Recording of live customer session at Boomi World Tour London 2019) #winwithboomi
Jothi Rengarajan – Principal Architect, Chandramouli Parasuraman – Technical ArchitectOct 22 20195:00 pmUTC60 mins
Many organizations that have made the decision to move to Microservices from monolith architecture struggle with the strategy and process rather than the technology itself. This webinar digs deep in to the common pitfalls and the best practices involved in Microservices adoption.
• Common Pitfalls in Microservices that may lead to loss of high productivity
• Best architecture practices and patterns involved in implementing Microservices
• Implementation and Process Do’s and Don’ts
Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group & Uri Rivner, Chief Cyber Officer, BioCatchOct 23 20193:00 pmUTC75 mins
New account fraud continues to grow at a rapid pace, threatening new digital banking business models and fintech platforms such as Zelle, that are in a customer acquisition race. Convenience, speed and ease of use make digital the preferred channel for consumers, but also open the door for criminals. With 14.7 billion personal records stolen in the last 6 years and the proliferation of synthetic identities making it very difficult to tell the difference between a legitimate applicant and one that will result in loss, new models for identity verification are starting to emerge, with behavioral biometrics as a key component.
Join Aite Group Research Director, Julie Conroy, and BioCatch Chief Cyber Officer, Uri Rivner, for a lively discussion, as they examine how fraudsters exploit the account opening process and provide insights into how behavioral biometrics are woven into technical workflows and operational models to drive higher rates of conversion without compromising risk and security.
Bob Cohen, Ardent Partners; Justin Kline, Canon Business Process Services; Mike Jud, TradeshiftOct 23 20193:30 pmUTC60 mins
The intelligent AP function sounds like something I want and need, but what is it? If it’s something I want, how do I get there? How can I make Accounts Payable a strategic partner so I can get the budget? Review the “Accounts Payable Metrics that Matter in 2019” from Ardent Partners to benchmark your performance. Then learn from a panel of industry and technology experts to create the game plan that not only solves the tactical and manual-based challenges, but also builds an intelligent AP function.
Learn from leading experts who can guide you to the intelligent AP function.
• Learn the Game Plan to the intelligent AP function and how companies are executing on that path today.
• What is causing all those exceptions and how do I tackle the root causes? Is it the organization? Is it the technology?
• Is “best in class” the best we can do?
• What is the goal line? How do you get started and how do you show the progress?
Bob Cohen, Ardent Partners
Justin Kline, Canon Business Process Services
Mike Jud, Tradeshift
Arshad Imran, Ramesh MuniyandiOct 24 20195:00 pmUTC60 mins
The webinar will take you through Oracle ERP Financials and the AR process along with the challenges faced by the organizations due to manual ERP process. The solution experts will give insights on the ways to overcome the challenges with the help of RPA. Furthermore, the RPA process will be dealt in detail covering the step by step approach to automate AR process with the help of RPA. This webinar will also take you through the role of RPA in helping Oracle ERP customers maximize their ROI and productivity. The case study explaining how Aspire Systems have helped one of the clients to automate legacy processes with RPA along with a demo on AR process automation is the highlight of this webinar.
• End-to-end knowledge tablet on Oracle Financial suite and AR processes.
• Insights on generic challenges organizations face due to manual ERP process.
• Solutions to the challenges with the help of RPA.
• RPA and AR process automation.
• RPA’s role in maximizing ROI and productivity for Oracle ERP customers.
• Case study on automation of legacy process with RPA and demonstration on AR process automation.
Henry Galio, Senior Director, Veeva Vault CTMS and Kevin Flanagan, Life Sciences Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoftOct 24 20195:00 pmUTC42 mins
Veeva Systems is a cloud solution for the global life sciences industry. Veeva helps hundreds of top life sciences companies accelerate critical functions from R&D pipeline through commercial. Join this webinar to learn how MuleSoft's new Veeva Vault Connector enables Veeva and Salesforce customers to accelerate R&D, drive new capabilities for on-premises clinical data analysis, and improve marketing operations.
Watch this webinar with a Veeva Vault Connector demo to learn how to:
- Securely integrate Veeva Vault with ERP, MDM, legacy third-party systems, and business applications with MuleSoft’s Veeva Vault Connector.
- Easily surface clinical data to power new R&D initiatives while ensuring compliance every step of the way.
- Deliver omnichannel customer interactions with integrated customer data and digital asset management.
Brandon Dewitt, Co-Founder & CTO, MXOct 28 20194:30 pmUTC30 mins
Brandon Dewitt, CTO and Co-Founder of MX, discusses lessons learned from bicycles and bell-curves and how they impact the future of banking.
In this session, you will learn:
- MX's unique mission
- Where innovation fits into growth strategy
- What's exciting about the future of banking
- What are the challenges banks and financial institutions will face in the next 10 years?
- How can banks and financial institutions prepare for the future?
Ryan Lee, Modo Payments | Brandon Dewitt, MX | Richard Scioli, Alloy + more speakers TBDOct 28 20195:30 pmUTC60 mins
How are emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, blockchain, and cloud computing changing the way financial institutions do business?
Join this panel where we will discuss:
- Using AI for fraud prevention and detection
- How can new tech be used to create a more personalized and improved customer experience?
- Extracting value from piles of data to create actionable insights
- Dealing with legacy systems, increased regulations, and working in silos
Ryan Lee, CPO, Modo Payments (Moderator)
Brandon Dewitt, Co-Founder & CTO, MX
Richard Scioli, Head of Growth, Alloy
Brendan Miller, Rapyd | Nanna Saito Nielsen, GoCardless | Rene Pelegero, RPGC Group | Bruce Parker, ModoOct 28 20198:00 pmUTC60 mins
The payments ecosystem is one that is fast-moving and constantly evolving. How can we secure the future of new payments infrastructures?
Join this panel to learn:
- How to successfully migrate between payments platforms
- Does faster payment mean faster fraud?
- Challenges with payments security
- Opportunities and challenges for eCommerce and retail
Brendan Miller, Head of Global Product Marketing, Rapyd (Moderator)
Nanna Saito Nielsen, Director of Banking Operations, GoCardless
Rene Pelegero, President & Managing Director, RPGC Group
Bruce Parker, CEO, Modo Payments
Andrew Gilboy, GM, North America, GoCardlessOct 28 20199:30 pmUTC30 mins
Understanding payments preferences is integral for both payments providers and merchants. Reports have shown that different countries deal with payments differently, and because of this, a one-size-fits-all approach will not work.
Join this interview where Andrew Gilboy, GM, North America at GoCardless will discuss:
- The current international cross border payments industry
- How local-focused payment strategies power international subscriptions
- Analyzing friction in payments: is frictionless really the best way to go?
Arwen Smit, Author Identity RebootOct 29 20193:00 pmUTC30 mins
In the age of algorithms, A.I.-driven multinationals and an interconnected, global population, our personal identity is more important than ever. With the rise of the internet, our online and offline worlds started to merge, and what identity is and isn’t has become less defined and more complex. In this timely talk, Arwen Smit explains why identity is the most valuable thing you own, standing at the core of your every online and offline interaction. Driving home that when algorithms shape our reality, we humans become the input and output of algorithms. Arwen Smit is the author of Identity Reboot, available early 2020. Find out more at www.arwensmit.com.
Conor White, President of the Americas, Daon and Paul Benda, SVP, Risk and Cybersecurity Policy, American Bankers AssociationOct 29 20194:30 pmUTC30 mins
An insider’s discussion of KYC regulations, identity assurance methodologies, and the growing role of innovation in protecting America’s banks.
Join us as we discuss:
How banks satisfy the Know Your Customer requirements?
How requirements differ between online, mobile and in person?
Can these systems be hacked?
Digital representation of fingerprints
Why bank are moving to these types of systems
Opinion from regulators about these types of technologies
Banks need to adapt to the constantly evolving needs of their customers.
Join this panel to learn:
- How banks and financial institutions can use technology to improve the customer experience
- How new technologies can ensure they are staying agile and ahead of the curve
- How we can cut through the hype when it comes to emerging trends and threats and capitalize on the solutions that will really deliver value
- Learn the importance and benefits of experiences optimized around a consumer’s digital identity
Jillian Williams, Principal, Anthemis Group (Moderator)
Conor White, President of the Americas, Daon
Sridhar Kotamraju, SVP, Head of Digital Identity & Fraud, PNC
Wesley Wright Chief Operating Officer, Varo Money, Inc.
Alexis Kushner, Director of Product Marketing, Salesforce and Sam Steiny, Product Marketing Manager, MuleSoftOct 30 20193:00 pmUTC44 mins
Business efficiency is the No. 1 priority for CEOs and CIOs. In fact, 84% of IT leaders say improving employee-facing technology is critical for their company’s success.
Join this webinar for a live demo of Salesforce Lightning Platform with MuleSoft-powered integrations. Learn how to:
- Deliver a connected experience by integrating back-office applications and systems like Workday and Salesforce.
- Overcome data silos, IT backlogs, and outdated development tools.
- Modernize and automate internal processes like onboarding to improve employee experience.
Sean Sposito, Javelin Strategy | Robert Prigge, Jumio | Chris Fletcher, Western Union | Bala Kumar, iovationOct 30 20198:00 pmUTC60 mins
Reducing friction and staying compliant is often a hard act to juggle. How can financial institutions and eCommerce players bridge the gap?
Join this panel to hear about:
- Best practices for KYC & AML in the digital age
- Providing a frictionless experience for customers
- The future of eCommerce security
- Rethinking digital identity
Sean Sposito, Sr. Analyst, Security, Javelin Strategy & Research (Moderator)
Robert Prigge, President, Jumio
Chris Fletcher, Vice President and Head of Digital, Western Union
Bala Kumar, Chief Product Officer, iovation, a TransUnion Company
Ben Turner, CTO, Legal and General and Dan Snowdon, UK&I Financial Services Marketing Lead, MuleSoftNov 6 20195:00 pmUTC43 mins
Digital insurance platforms enable insurance companies to connect with their ecosystem of customers, partners, and vendors on a single, unified platform. Hear firsthand from CTO Ben Turner how Legal and General’s digital insurance platform helped the company diversify product offerings, and scale quickly to meet customer expectations.
- How industry leaders have digitally transformed insurance offerings with a platform business model.
- How to build an integrated insurance platform to connect your ecosystem of suppliers and exceed customer expectations.
- Best practices to increase customer retention and profitability with a single view of the customer.
Karen Brooks & Patrick MassarNov 6 20196:00 pmUTC60 mins
Join us for a live demo of the Tradeshift Pay platform. During this demo, you will learn how to:
• Connect to your suppliers in days
• Eliminate manual processes through digitization
• Speed up processing time through increased collaboration
• Take advantage of a network of banks and suppliers that want to do business with you
• Manage and increase working capital
Kevin Balaji, Product Marketing Manager at MuleSoftNov 14 20196:00 pmUTC26 mins
Anypoint Platform, the most scalable iPaaS solution, gives users the power to integrate apps, data, and devices at lightning speed whether you are tech-savvy or a low-tech integrator. Designed specifically with the enterprise in mind, this fully cloud-based solution takes advantage of the elasticity of the cloud while providing a secure connection to on-premises systems.
See first-hand how Anypoint Platform’s market-leading platform for eiPaaS allows you to easily integrate on-premises systems to any SaaS application within on unified platform.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how to:
- Integrate account data from Salesforce to MySQL database using Anypoint Flow Designer, the no-code, guided web interface capability for delivering integrations
- Easily build a bi-directional sync, leveraging templates within Anypoint Exchange to handle enterprise grade volumes with batch processing and set up integration tests using MUnit
- Apply out-of-the-box tokenization policies to sensitive data in transit, and validate security formats within Anypoint Runtime Manager
- Monitor your application network’s health using dashboards within Anypoint Monitoring and quickly resolve issues with Anypoint Visualizer
Andrew Smith, Director of Business Development, UK & Ireland, 4me Inc.Nov 19 20199:00 amUTC60 mins
Gartner state, organisations are increasing selective outsourcing as Digital Transformation increases and drives new demands for services to be introduced and the finance industry is at the forefront of this evolution. These new service providers need control and management if their delivery is to be transformative and cost-effective. Service Integration (SIAM) in Enetrprise Service Management (ESM) keeps outsourcing accountable and aligned to the terms of SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts.