Todd Neilson, VP, Sr. Advisor – North America, Security, CA Technologies, & Eric Chiu, President & Co-Founder, HyTrust, Inc .
Server virtualization promotes flexible utilization of IT resources, reduced capital costs, high-energy efficiency, highly-available applications, and improved business continuity. However, virtualization brings along with it a unique set of challenges around the management and security of the virtual infrastructure:
• How do you Secure VMWARE across the enterprise?
• How do you Protect your virtual infrastructure?
• How do you Control privileged users in a virtualized environment?
• How do you Integrate with your current security investment?
Technology alliance partners CA Technologies and HyTrust, Inc. have collaborated to further improve security and compliance for customers leveraging virtualized systems and cloud infrastructures with CA Access Control for Virtual Environments.
In this webcast, Todd Neilson, VP and Sr. Advisor, CA Technologies, and Eric Chiu, president and co-founder of HyTrust, Inc. will discuss how to extend visibility and control to your virtual and cloud environments, including how to:
• Control the Hypervisor and Guest Operating Systems
• Enforce privileged user control
• Extend security from physical to virtual platforms