Why choose between your datacenter and the cloud? A hybrid cloud solution gives you both.
You have already invested in server products that are on premises. You believe that Cloud is the future and the power of the Cloud can open up countless opportunities for people to do more and achieve more. But how can you leverage the Cloud given your current infrastructure?
Join this webcast to learn Hybrid Cloud options as well as how to extract value from your existing investments by:
- Expanding your options without adding complexity
- Easily moving workloads from your datacenter
- Building hybrid applications that leverage both on-premises and cloud resources
- Taking advantage of storage, backup, and recovery options with increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Toutes les données stockées dans votre datacenter n’ont pas la même valeur business ou légale, c’est un fait. Cependant, comment mettre de l’ordre dans ce qui est naturellement non structuré? Veritas vous accompagne dans la découverte de votre Databerg en entreprise, et partage avec vous, sa toute dernière étude Data Genomics. Illuminez les dark datas de votre entreprise!
What were the overall trends in cyber breaches, and what does this mean for organizations and the third party vendors with whom they work?
In this webinar, Advisen, an insurance analytics firm, will analyze cyber breaches and identify ebbs and flows throughout 2015 and into 2016. Panelists will then take the unprecedented step of correlating the data Advisen and Bitsight possess to take an even deeper dive to find possible threats to an organization’s cybersecurity — giving all stakeholders greater visibility into the cyber posture of organizations as well as their third party vendors.
Jay Jacobs, Senior Data Scientist, BitSight
Aloysius Tan, Product Manager, Advisen
Chad Hemenway, Managing Editor, Advisen (moderator)
Join us to hear from Microsoft Azure, Chef and Trend Micro experts on how to best develop a cloud automation strategy in your Azure environment, keeping the agility of the cloud while ensuring that your Azure workloads are protected.
You will learn how to:
• Automate your security posture within Azure
• Use Chef to build compliance and resiliency into your Azure workloads
• Take security automation to the next level
Attackers today do not just use one channel to launch their targeted attacks – they use all of them. Emails, links posted to social media, and even apps in public app stores are all part of the modern cybercriminal’s arsenal, and many of these attacks are invisible to traditional security tools. Join this webinar and learn how to protect the cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly, and socially networked way users work today.
As we move into a new era of ITSM computing, new big data and machine learning tools and methodologies are being developed to support IT staff by intelligently extracting insights and making predictions from the enormous amounts of data accumulated from the organization. According to Gartner, I&O leaders must take a comprehensive approach to incorporate advanced big data and machine learning technologies into their organizations or risk becoming irrelevant. But what exactly is big data and machine learning all about? How can you introduce these concepts into your existing Service Desk?
Join USF’s distinguished Computer Science and Engineering Professor Lawrence Hall and SunView Software’s VP of Marketing and Product Strategy John Prestridge as they break down the fundamentals of big data and machine learning and provide real-world examples of the impact the technologies will have on ITSM.
Lawrence Hall is a Distinguished University Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at University of South Florida. He has authored over 190 publications in journals, conferences, and books. Recent publications appear in Pattern Recognition, IEEE Access, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, and the International Conference on Pattern Recognition.
Lawrence has received funding from the National Institutes of Health, NASA, DOE, National Science Foundation and others. His research interests lie in distributed machine learning, extreme data mining, bioinformatics, pattern recognition and integrating AI into image processing.
Learn how data encryption and encryption key management address compliance for healthcare providers and payers. Join Derek Tumulak, VP Product Management at Vormetric, and Tricia Pattee, HOSTING Product Manager as they discuss how HIPAA/HITECH regulations impact electronic protected health information (PHI) and best practices to safeguard sensitive patient data.
• HIPAA and HITECH regulatory mandates impact data security for healthcare institutions
• Strong encryption and policy-based access controls provide a separation of duties between data security and system administrators
• Secure key management and policy management ensure consistency in applying policies and encryption keys to both structured and unstructured data
• Rapid implementation is achieved because encryption is transparent to users, applications, databases and storage systems
• The HOSTING and Vormetric cloud solution can satisfy HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements in the cloud
In today’s world, data loss and breaches are part of the risk equation you calculate every day. In order to protect your sensitive information, you first need to identify and classify vast amounts of data your company possesses and routinely generates.
Controlling access to the data held in SAP may be second nature but vast amounts of sensitive data is extracted from SAP systems on a routine basis and protecting that data as it is shared and exchanged is a different level of challenge.
There is a common theme for public and private organisations globally: there just aren’t enough cybersecurity professionals with the skills set required to defend organisations against advanced persistent attackers. With global demand for cyber security experts forecast to outstrip supply by a third before the end of the decade, companies are struggling against this huge skills shortage.
(ISC)2 predicts that companies and public sector organisations will need 6 million security professionals by 2019 but only 4.5 million will have the necessary qualifications and skill set. With countries such as the UK, increasing investment in cyber security and introducing new legislations this gap in professionals will only increase.
Join this webinar, to understand the skills shortage challenge organisations are facing and how security tools alone will not be able to fix these issues. In this webinar, Robin Farrell, Manager, Security Operations EMEA at FireEye will discuss the ways to mitigate this shortage risk:
- The challenge of staying ahead of the attackers with a skills gap
- How ROI on security tools will reduce without the adequate skilled workforce
- Adopting an adaptive defense model and the tools and techniques required
- Benefits of partnering with a threat management organisation
- Lessons learnt from building a SOC
Managing the SAP portion of your IT infrastructure has become a major challenge for many IT groups. SAP users struggle with manual interactions and custom scripts when trying to integrate SAP applications with other applications in their enterprise.
Join Ralf Paschen, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as he discuss how UC4’s One Automation for SAP solutions provides process-oriented integration of all SAP and non-SAP applications throughout the enterprise. Scale your business operations without adding additional staff.
Register for this webcast and learn:
- How you can handle aggressive growth and manage an ever increasing workload without additional staff
- How to run multiple SAP instances and processes in sequence and in parallel, reducing job execution times.
- Save thousands of dollars per year in licensing fees, maintenance, administrative costs, invoicing and IT time savings
- Increase measurable ROI for all mass data processes by up to 80%.
John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch, UC4 Sr. Produc
Ellucian's Banner Higher Education applications are helpful for aligning IT operations with your academic institutions’ requirements, but they can also create major challenges for your IT staff, including manual interventions for report generation, financial aid processing, and lack of visibility across your IT environment.
Join John Sundet, Sr. Systems Analyst/Programmer at College of St. Benedict /St. John's University and Matt Busch , UC4 Sr. Product Manager; as they discuss how a unified automation platform can turn manual cross-functional Banner activities, into well-orchestrated, automated and predictable process.
Attend this webcast and learn how an automation platform can improve your Banner applications including:
- Streamlining finance, payroll, student, financial aid, and alumni file processing
- Automate Banner ODS processing
- Automating batch processes and report generation
- Preventing server overload
- Managing complex interdependencies across heterogeneous IT infrastructure
Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer
If your community-based financial institution is like most, your daily business batch cycle in DNA consists of manually entering 30, 40, 50, or more jobs that must be run in the correct sequence. This process is inefficient, time consuming, and susceptible to errors.
Join Eric Gauthier, Senior IT Systems Administrator at BECU, and Mark Romeo, UC4 Sales Engineer, as they discuss how a single unified automation solution can integrate existing applications and automate financial processes.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- How BECU was able to automate approximately 80 percent of their batch processing jobs
- How to streamline Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction processing
- How to run DNA and non-DNA applications together
- How an automation solution can eliminate data entry errors
Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Sr Product Manager UC4
Join Scott Rohrbach, Deployment and Automation Engineer at Air Products and Chemicals, and Ralf Paschen, Senior Product Manager at UC4, to discover how Air Products and Chemicals optimized their SAP System Copy processes, to achieve 100% automated weekly system copy.
In 60 minutes attendees will learn:
- How to automate up to 90% of the system copy process
- Why pre and post-processing is the stumbling block that trips up most IT departments — and how to dramatically improve the time
- How a template library with predefined process flows can speed up the system copy process from your production environment to your non-production environment
Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4
As a retailer, you depend on Oracle’s sophisticated retail solution to ensure a continuous stream of revenue and good customer service. However, implementing it can be time-consuming, requiring several months or more.
Join Jeff Suellentrop, Director of Enterprise Architecture at PETCO, and Matt Busch, Sr. Product Manager at UC4, as they discuss how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your Oracle Retail suite including:
Watch RK Nageswaran, IT DBA Manager at VeriFone, and Grant Chen, UC4 Oracle Solutions Director, as they discusses how a single unified automation platform can automate five key areas of your organization including:
1.Oracle and Non-Oracle applications
2.Financial period close process