Increasing expectations for good governance, effective risk management and complex demands for corporate compliance are presenting a growing challenge for organizations of all sizes. Join industry thought leaders as they provide you with practical advice on how to implement successful risk and compliance management strategies across your organization. Browse risk management resources in the form of interactive webinars and videos and ask questions of expert GRC professionals.
To catalyse digital transformation, business and IT leaders are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT is empowering businesses and consumers to connect to the Cloud, applications, and services. Most importantly - to handle the deluge of data they collect, consume, and analyse. In this context, the role of Cloud security and actionable intelligence is highly significant.
Take a virtual seat on this cross-industry panel discussion covering the Internet of Things as one of driving forces behind Digital Transformation. The panellists will exchange their experiences and how their organizations approach cloud security and have changed their security strategy to actionable intelligence.
* Romain Fouchereau, IOT Analyst IDC
* Markus Handte, Director of Systems Engineering EMEA ForeScout Technologies
* Kelvin Rorive, Manager IT Security operations & Threat at Rabobank
* Stuart Davis, Director of Global Services & Intelligence
* Andrew Shepherd, Palo Alto Networks
Your IT department has its hands full keeping your day-to-day operations in check while working on new projects. They don’t have the time or often the expertise to integrate a new acquisition into your current IT environment. Ask yourself – could your company’s IT department completely integrate a new acquisition in less than 30 days?
In this quick 30-minute webinar, you’ll learn Accudata’s proven formula for success – and understand how IT can enable your M&A business goals. We will cover:
• Why IT departments struggle with business acquisitions
• How to prioritize IT integration tasks
• Accudata’s five-step proven process to make M&A less complicated
• Review a customer example that includes integrating 35 new sites and 600+ users into an existing organization in less than 30 days
Artificial intelligence (AI) offers businesses better ways to defend their systems, but it also offers hackers better ways to compromise those systems. Companies need to understand how AI will impact cyber security before they rely on it for network defense.
On April 19, join Michelle Cantos, Strategic Intelligence Analyst and Awalin N. Sopan, Engineer, Analysis Platform, for the second installation of our three-part webinar series on AI that covers:
• How AI technology can enhance a businesses’ defensive capabilities
• How cyber threats can use AI to improve the sophistication and scope of their attacks
• How FireEye uses machine learning to bolster its internal defenses and tools
Don’t miss part one of the three-part series “Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Warfare: A Primer” - https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/7451/305191
This is a CPE credit session in partnership with ITSPmagazine and (ISC)². Tune in for an in-depth look into the evolving cyber threat landscape with CISOs and top security experts. The panel will examine the latest cyber attack trends and provide recommendations for defending enterprises and SMBs.
Join top cyber security experts for an interactive Q&A roundtable discussion on the biggest threats targeting organizations in 2018:
- Lessons from recent cyber attacks and breaches
- What keeps CISOs up at night
- Biggest cyber security challenges and how to overcome them
- Chris Roberts, Chief Security Architect, Acalvio
- Nick Bilogorskiy, Cybersecurity Strategist, Juniper Networks
- Dan Lohrmann, Chief Strategist & Chief Security Officer, Security Mentor
- Joseph Carson, Chief Security Scientist, Thycotic
The session is being brought to you in partnership with ITSPmagazine and will be streamed LIVE from San Francisco during RSAC week.
In today's landscape, it seems businesses of every size and stripe are at risk of becoming targets of cyberattacks. From government agencies to hospitals, these businesses are increasingly victimized by ransomware attacks and data breaches. So, how do you defend yourself? What do you do when your IT staff lacks the expertise to investigate growing security threats and respond to them in a timely manner? How do you get help from security experts to prevent suffering a future breach?
Join the City of Sparks (NV) IT decision maker, Steve Davidek, to discover the security challenges faced by most governments and business organizations. Learn how an industry-leading security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service–the AWN CyberSOC–helped the City of Sparks vastly improve its threat detection and response.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- Key security challenges that plagued the City of Sparks
- Reasons why Sparks’ IT team chose our SOC-as-a-service solution instead of building one in-house
- How AWN CyberSOC™ with Hybrid AI improved Sparks’ threat detection and response by 10X
Don’t let your organization become a prime target. Register today!
About our key speaker:
Steve Davidek has worked in the IT division at the City of Sparks starting as a Computer Operator in 1984 and working in IT Operations for the next 30 years. He was appointed IT Manager in March of 2014.
Steve’s division is responsible for all Technology projects and budgeting. His team of 8 manages everything from Desktop support, Server Management, Networking, Security, and Systems. Development and Management for all departments at the city including Police, Fire, Public Works, Finance, Planning, City Management, Municipal Court and Recreation.
With 91% of data breaches being the result of human error, security leaders, auditors, and regulators increasingly recognize that a more intentional focus on the human side of security is critical to the protection of organizations. However, organizations have been struggling with and debating the effectiveness of traditional security awareness and training.
Join Erich Kron, Security Awareness Advocate at KnowBe4, for this webinar "Making Awareness Stick: Secrets to a Successful Security Awareness Training Program" as he shares results-focused strategies and practical insight on how to build a world-class program.
Key topics covered in this webinar:
- Why awareness and training matters
- Key data points to help make the case for awareness in your organization
- Five secrets to making awareness work in 2018
- How to create your "Human Firewall"
Make this the year that you refuse to settle for mediocrity. Are you ready to go all-in?
Massive data breaches are becoming more frequent. Personal customer data is often exposed to hackers, leaving companies and individuals to deal with the aftermath. What is the real cost of a breach and how can we prevent, detect and respond to breaches? What are some of the things to do post-breach to prevent future cyber attacks?
Join security, risk and privacy experts for an interactive Q&A discussion on:
- True cost of a breach
- Preventing breaches with solutions, processes and employee training
- How to detect attacks and breaches faster
- Appropriate response to a breach
- Post-breach attacks: Phishing, cyber fraud, account takeovers, cyber crime
- Recommendations for improved security in 2018
- Sean Martin, Editor-in-Chief, ITSPmagazine
- Robert M. Lee, CEO, Dragos
- Dr. Bret Fund, CEO of SecureSet
- Bernard Harguindeguy, Founder & CEO, Elastic Beam
This is a CPE credit session in partnership with ITSPmagazine and (ISC)². This panel will be streamed LIVE from San Francisco during RSAC week.
The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) was enacted in 1977 making it illegal to make payments to foreign government officials for the purpose of obtaining or keeping business. The anti-bribery provisions of the FCPA require maintenance of accurate books and records as well as an adequate system of internal controls. Please join this webinar to gain an overview of the FCPA, discuss recent enforcement trends throughout the years, and understand how the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) considers a company’s existing compliance program when assessing penalties. The webinar will cover common methodologies and frameworks for identifying possible gaps in existing compliance programs, common pitfalls and considerations when assessing and remediating anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance gaps, highlighting areas where internal audit practitioners can contribute to a company's anti-corruption monitoring efforts.
Brought to you by the Vivit Automation & Cloud Builders Special Interest (SIG) Group.
Attend this webinar to receive a live demonstration of public cloud service brokering, aggregation and governance using the Micro Focus Hybrid Cloud Management solution. HCM allows IT to easily aggregate public cloud resources into an end-user catalog, while providing governance and analytics to ensure business unit consumption is visible and within budget. In addition, learn how improved control of public cloud spending can help you start building a strong business case for cloud management.
Cloud Aggregation & Brokering
- Cloud service aggregation to quickly aggregate hybrid cloud services and publish offerings in catalog
- Self-service web portal access to catalog services for end users to consume services
Hybrid Cloud Governance
- Get visibility into IT cloud costs with show-back reporting for LOBs/organizations
- Policy-based budget quota management to proactively track cloud costs and notify on quota overages
The rapid adoption of mobile and social communications is disrupting many businesses, challenging enterprises to engage customers from any location, on any device and at any time. This creates an opportunity for competitive advantage for those who can harness social across the customer journey.
For regulated firms, leveraging social and mobile communications offers the same benefits, but must be balanced with the compliance and security controls to ensure that you can protect your brand and avoid regulatory mishaps.
Watch this webinar “Navigating the Social Business Journey,” as Actiance and Hootsuite discuss:
• How organizations are digitally transforming in highly regulated industries
• Actionable strategies to unify your customer’s journey from attainment to close to retention
• Approaches to managing compliance risk while safeguarding social channels
Anyone planning a move to SAP S/4HANA will want to optimise their investment to achieve full business beneﬁts from day one. This means getting it right from outset — starting with the migration. Yet data migration is often not highlighted as a key work stream in S/4HANA projects. So, considering so many data migration projects run over time and/or over budget, the question to ask is how is your business planning to do this?
This informative webinar will discuss the various migration options available and share best practice customer cases.
Gerd Danner Vice President EMEA Centre of Excellence for Information Management at SAP
Frank Schuler SAP Mentor and Vice President SAP Technical Architecture with BackOffice Associates
Le explicamos las últimas tendencias de las amenazas.
Desde la repentina expansión de WannaCry y Petya/NotPetya, hasta el rápido crecimiento de los mineros de monedas virtuales, el 2017 nos ha recordado una vez más que las amenazas a la seguridad digital pueden venir de fuentes totalmente nu evas e inesperadas. No solo ha aumentado el propio volumen de las amenazas, sino que su entorno se ha hecho más diverso ya que los atacantes trabajan cada
vez más duro para descubrir nuevas vías de ataque y, a su vez, ocultar sus pistas mientras lo hacen.
Únase a la experta líder sobre amenazas de Symantec, quien nos compartirá los hallazgos del Informe sobre las ame nazas para la seguridad en Internet (ISTR por sus siglas en inglés) de 2018, en donde se incluyen datos clave sobre:
- La fiebre del oro de la minería de monedas virtuales.
- Los cambios en las tendencias del ransomware.
- Ataques dirigidos ilustrados en números.
- Infecciones de la cadena de suministro del software.
- La explosión de las amenazas móviles.
Dal boom inaspettato di Wanna e Petya/NotPetya al veloce dilagare dei coin miner, il 2017 ci ha dimostrato ancora una volta che le minacce per la sicurezza digitale possono provenire da fonti inattese.
Oltre all’impennata nel volume, le minacce si sono ulteriormente diversificate, con i criminali che si industriano pur di scoprire nuove strategie di attacco e, allo stesso tempo, coprire le proprie tracce.
Segui l’esperta in minacce di Symantec che illustra i risultati dell’Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR) 2018, analizzando anche:
La corsa all’oro digitale
- Le attuali tendenze dei ransomware
- Gli attacchi mirati, in cifre
- Le infezioni della supply chain dei software
- Il picco delle minacce per i dispositivi port atili
Learn more about GDPR, what specific steps you should take to be compliant, who should be responsible for compliance, etc. And, learn how to tackle the many nuances of the EU GDPR.
•Securing data at rest
•Access management and monitoring
•Compliance and reporting
Exponentially increasing network traffic volumes and security tool sprawl are overwhelming security operations and network operations teams. A network packet broker is supposed to eliminate complexity and save costs, not add to them!
Organizations need to:
•Deliver just the right data to the right tools.
•Drive consolidation across their security stack.
•Manage a common platform across physical, virtual and public cloud environments.
Hence, a next-generation network packet broker is required to deliver visibility to security tools focused on threat prevention, detection, analytics and forensics. The right tools get the right traffic at the right time, every time.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
•Maximize tool performance and ROI by applying advanced traffic intelligence.
•Rapidly detect and respond to new threats while eliminating security tool sprawl.
•Have pervasive and consistent visibility across their physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure.
Join Gigamon and (ISC)² on Apr 18, 2018 (Wed) at 14:00 (Singapore time) to learn how to increase efficiency of your security stack.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union law, but it's going to impact businesses beyond the EU. Basically, any business that collects and processes personal data of EU individuals will need to achieve GDPR compliance by deadline day, May 25th, 2018.
What are the privacy & security requirements for being GDPR compliant? -
- Why we should think beyond GDPR when it comes to improving data security?
- Are you compliant / ready when GDPR goes into effect next month?
- What are some last-minute items to complete before the GDPR deadline?
Join top experts for this interactive Q&A roundtable, streamed LIVE during RSAC week, as they discuss the implication of GDPR on managing digital identity, customer data, privacy and cyber security.
- Dr. Christopher Pierson, CEO, Binary Sun Cyber Risk Advisors
- Jeff Carpenter, CISSP, CCSP, Crossmatch
- Alex Horan, Director of Product Management, Onapsis
- Elena Elkina, Partner, Aleada Consulting
This is a CPE credit session in partnership with ITSPmagazine and (ISC)².
Every organization undergoes different pain points during their agile transformation.
We've been a part of many of those transformations, and our experts can offer insights and best practices for your organization to overcome those pain points. Join Laureen Knudsen, Advisor, Executive Management at CA Technologies, agile expert and co-author of Modern Business Management: Creating a Built-to-Change Organization and resident agile expert, on Tuesday, April 17, for your opportunity to ask the questions on your mind as your organization starts, expands and scales agile across multiple teams and departments.
How do I identify information for disposition that may be subject to “the right to be forgotten”?
You need to be able to identify both structured and unstructured data for disposition that may be subject to the GDPR “right to be forgotten” requirements.
This session will focus on:
- Business drivers for compliance and long term corporate defence
- Execution tasks under “purpose limitation” and operational efficiency
- Technical flow requirements for auditable data deletion
- Automated enforcement of policy across structured and unstructured data
- How Micro Focus Content Manager and Structured Data Manager can assist you.
Für Unternehmen besteht – und das wissen viele gar nicht - eine Fürsorgepflicht für Ihre Geschäftsreisenden. Sie sind verantwortlich dafür, dass Ihre Beschäftigten vorbereitet und sicher reisen.
- Warum es so wichtig ist, das Thema Fürsorgepflicht ernst zu nehmen.
- Was Arbeitgeber alles beachten müssen, um Ihrer gesetzlichen Verpflichtung hinsichtlich der Fürsorgepflicht nachzukommen.
- Wie SAP Concur Unternehmen so ausstattet, dass diese sogar über den Notfall hinaus in der Lage sind, mit den Reisenden in Kontakt zu bleiben.
Join this post-RSAC panel as we look at the biggest trends and cyber threats covered during the RSA Conference 2018 in San Francisco.
Tune in for an interactive Q&A panel with industry experts as they discuss:
- What are the biggest threats to security in 2018?
- Key steps to take today to better secure your critical data assets
- Top technological advancements powering security
- CISO strategy in the age of breaches
- Roselle Safran, President, Rosint Labs
- Ulf Mattsson, Head of Innovation, TokenEx
- David Morris, Managing Partner, Morris Cybersecurity
- UJ Desai, Group Product Manager, Bitdefender
Maintaining and troubleshooting disparate, layered security technologies is complex and time-consuming. What’s even more troubling is that these technologies don’t work together effectively to protect you against sophisticated cyberattacks.
It’s time to rethink IT security with a strategic, architectural approach – preventing successful cyberattacks from getting to your data, apps and users.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
•Why a layered security approach doesn’t work.
•Why a strategic approach to evaluating security technologies is the way to go.
•How the security architecture of our next-gen firewalls prevents successful cyber breaches.
Do you have a burning question you’d like to ask about the GDPR? Now you have a chance to get an answer – straight from the experts. We’ll be hosting a live Q&A with a panel of GDPR experts. And with the clock ticking down to the May 25th deadline, this is a perfect opportunity to get the answers you need.
The discussion will enable you to successfully prepare for the GDPR by:
• Understanding its full implications for your organisation
• Identifying and tracking personal data, wherever it may be
• Implementing cyber security to protect your data systems
• Detecting and responding effectively to security breaches
• Building a GDPR compliance program for the long term
Get all your questions answered and ensure you’re ready for May 25th by joining our Q&A.
Cyber threats are growing faster than any other category of business risk, breaches are inevitable, and the areas put at risk when they happen are broad and deep: from a compromised system or supply chain to the financial implications of non-compliance and breach notification. You not only face compromised or lost data, but your brand will take a huge hit that it may not recover from. Add to that the legal risks resulting from regulatory fines and failure to keep customer commitments, and it adds up to a game-changing argument.
Business leaders need to understand the potential losses they face on multiple levels, acknowledge the changing risk and have a breach response plan in place, but most importantly they must escalate cyber risk at the highest organisational levels and bridge the gap between the fight on the frontlines and priorities in the boardroom.
Join us for an executive panel with our EMEA VP & regional leaders as they discuss insights on how the CISOs take the risk message to the board and how they bridge the gap by translating technical jargon into business language.
"Cyber security is a constant battle for every business, and one of the challenges is getting the Board of Directors to understand that enterprise-wide risk management is more than an IT problem. FireEye helps security teams and company executives bridge the gap between the fight on the frontlines and priorities in the boardroom."
- KEVIN MANDIA, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, FIREEYE
"Cybersecurity is now a persistent business risk. The impact has extended to the C-suite and boardroom.
- PWC Global State of Info Security Survey, 2015
2018 has started off as an eventful year with data breaches at Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor and Under Armour’s MyFitnessPal app. And it will continue to be a catalyst year for data security with the 25th of May deadline for the European Unions’ General Data Protection Regulation, which regards “privacy as a fundamental human right and to protect it as such.” Data exposed or breached is not only a headache for security teams, but also impacts brand reputation, customer confidence and stock prices.
Gemalto’s 2017 Breach Level Index found 2.6 billion records where compromised in 2017, a 88% increase from 2016. In this webinar our expert, Jason Hart, will walk attendees through the most shocking 2017 stats, new data breach tactics and how companies can manage risk by mapping out where your data resides. Join us to learn more about:
-Internal threats and misconfigured cloud databases
-Growing security threats like data integrity attacks
-Innovative technology that is solving some of these issues
-What we have in store for 2018
Having a strong buy-in from the highest level of executive leadership in your organization is a key factor for a successful implementation of your CISO strategy. With high-profile breaches on the rise and a company's reputation at stake, cybersecurity is a top-of-mind issue for CISOs.
Join this interactive Q&A panel to learn more about:
- Key factors for building a successful CISO strategy
- Selling your security strategy to the Board
- Why your Board should be up to date on cybersecurity
- Top threats to look out for in 2018
- Ben Johnson, CTO of Obsidian Security
- Deidre Diamond, Founder and CEO, CyberSN
- Dr. Christopher Pierson, CEO of Binary Sun Cyber Risk Advisors
The debate between binary versus source code scanning has been an active controversy within the static analysis space since its inception. While source code scanning analyzes un-compiled code, binary scanning analyzes compiled code. However, in the end, the result is the same. Despite this conclusion, this is still an area organizations are compelled to consider during their process of selecting application security solutions.
Join this 20-minute webinar to find out how Veracode approaches this debate on static analysis! See how Veracode focuses not just finding errors, but also on ensuring organizations can fix vulnerabilities in the most efficient way possible. Learn how you can reduce total time to remediate vulnerabilities and how you can make bringing secure software to market fast a competitive advantage.
Because security is often an afterthought when medical devices are designed and maintained by the manufacturer, they are the most vulnerable devices in a hospital’s network.
The medical device community is beginning to improve the security of their products, but it will take years for legacy devices to be upgraded or replaced. Until then, healthcare organizations need to develop strategies for mitigating the cybersecurity risks these unpatchable devices pose to their patients and the organizations themselves.
Join Matt Mellen, a healthcare security architect and former security lead for a hospital network, and Mick Coady, a partner in the Health Information Privacy and Security Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers, as they discuss how to approach and mitigate the challenges associated with securing medical devices in hospital environments.
In this webinar, you will discover:
•The cybersecurity risks posed by unpatchable and hard-to-patch medical devices
•How to successfully mitigate medical device security risks
•Strategies you can implement today to secure medical devices
With exponential growth in ransomware during the last two years, we're all asking how to stay safe. In this presentation you will learn more about the different types of attack which are used to extort money, along with guidance on how to avoid them.
This webinar is part of BrightTALK's Ask the Expert Series.
Join Christopher Brown, CTO of Uptime Institute and Kelly Harris, Senior Content Manager at BrightTALK, as they take a technical deep dive into data center infrastructure management in 2018.
Chris will answer questions related to trends from the field:
- What really makes a well-run data center?
- The changes we are seeing in the industry
- What Tier level do I need for my data center(s)?
- What can you tell us about the typical issues we see every day?
- What are the challenges ahead for data centers?
Audience members are encourage to send questions to the expert which will be answered during the live session.
The GDPR is the most significant change in data privacy regulation in more than 20 years. It comes into force on 25 May 2018 and will impact all businesses that process personal data or businesses that process personal data of EU citizens even if they are not in the EU. Obligations for compliance will affect both controller and processors and regulators will get increased enforcement powers and the right to impose fines of up to 4% of global turnover for both data breaches and infringements of the law.
Attend this CPE accredited educational webinar with our panel of experts to learn what you need to know about the GDPR and how to remain compliant.
- Learn how to prepare for GDPR implementation
- Identify the real life challenges of compliance
- Learn about prioritizing plans and actions to effectively prepare for data protection
- Discover some of the benefits, approaches, and tools to comply with the GDPR
It's time to add “Sec” into DevOps! But while moving towards newer processes and technologies like agile methodologies, cloud and containers can help you build faster and deliver continuously, there's always the fear that adding security can severely slow things down. By using GitHub with Black Duck by Synopsys, you can automate your secure development workflows, shift security left, and avoid software rot.
Whether you are an open source developer or enterprise software engineer, GitHub and Synopsys have solutions to help you put “Sec” into the center of DevOps without sacrificing speed and agility. In this live webinar, the experts from Synopsys and GitHub will demonstrate solutions for both open source and enterprise developers. Some highlights will include:
- The real life of a vulnerability in 2017: Apache Struts
- Black Duck CoPilot: It’s Free!
- Black Duck your Pull Requests
Discover what CISOs, CSOs and CIOs need to know to better communicate their security strategy to the board. Why and How the CISO must be part of the Board beyond just a technocrat. This session will cover:
Beyond linking risk, security, value and cost to the Board, how does the CISO become part the revenue stream moving beyond a cost center.
What are the best ways to keep your cloud stack secure, your business compliant, and your users safe? Getting straight (and useful) answers to these simple questions isn't always easy.
Watch a candid discussion with Box CIO Paul Chapman and his counterparts in Security and Compliance as they reveal how they work together every day to tackle the complex security and compliance challenges every global business faces today. They'll share best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and answer your hardest questions.
This isn't your typical webinar. No slides. No pitches. No filters. Just a candid discussion with the guys who are safeguarding the data for over 80,000 businesses — including 67% of the Fortune 500 — as they share best practices and insights.
Here's what they'll discuss:
-How to get executives and users to care about security and compliance
-Top of mind security or compliance issues (and tackling them)
-The toughest challenges they faced
Organizations are rapidly adopting the public cloud to keep pace with growing business demands. Risk management is a top concern, as legacy security tools and techniques designed for the traditional datacenter cannot adapt to the continuous deployment model in the cloud. The tools for securing public cloud services infrastructure are manual and fragmented, making operations time-consuming and error-prone. Security, DevOps, and compliance teams need a frictionless approach to securing public cloud workloads.
In this session, learn about recent Palo Alto Networks innovations that are changing how organizations secure the public cloud. We will cover:
•Understand the several options available today to secure the public cloud
•Build a strategy to manage and reduce your public cloud risks
•Deploy security with a frictionless approach in a multi-cloud environment
Our guest host this week will be CloudCheckr's Chief Product Officer, Jeff Valentine. Attendees will get a direct line to an innovative leader, with the opportunity to ask him questions throughout the webinar.
Jeff will be sharing his tips and recommendations for securing your SaaS vendors and your public cloud.
Viewers will learn how to utilize elements of the EU's GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and public policy compliance and contracts, as well as our specific product features that support security in your infrastructure.
This webinar is FREE to everyone, and will go live on Tuesday, April 24 at 2pm Eastern Time.
More than 5 million data records are lost or stolen worldwide every single day, according to the Breach Level Index. That’s a staggering 59 records every second. With the scares of WannaCry and Petya, your board is asking, “what the hell are we doing to protect ourselves?” You need answers. The problem, highlighted in a recent WSJ study, showed that 62% of CEOs incorrectly cite malware as the primary threat to cybersecurity, whereas CIOs, CISOs, CTOs realize that 68% of breaches would have been prevented by identity security, vs. only 8% for anti-malware. In fact, the 2017 Verizon Breach Investigations Report found that 81% of breaches were due to lost, stolen or default passwords.
Your board wants to know what you’re doing about ransomware, but rather than randomly chasing the latest newsworthy incident. present a strategic Zero Trust Security plan that addresses the real issue and defines a practical and proven direction that not only protects against breaches, but also enables your business the freedom to transform and grow in spite of the growing threatscape.
Join this webinar to learn:
• What is the real threat that must be addressed to protect you from breaches.
• What is Zero Trust Security and how does it address the modern threatscape?
• Who else is talking about Zero Trust Security and what have they been able to achieve?
• How to talk to your board about a consistent and strategic approach rather than reactive and defensive.
Reporting your organization's risk posture to the board shouldn't be a scary annual or quarterly monologue, where you're on the hot seat; instead, it should be an ongoing opportunity for bilateral communication that helps drive your security strategy. Fully understanding their perspectives, priorities, and biases paves the way for valuable partnership between security executives and members of the board.
Join Kenna Security's Jonathan Cran, Head of Research, Jerry Gamblin, Principal Security Engineer, and Jeff Aboud, Director of Product Marketing for a live webinar as they discuss:
1. Define what "just enough security" means to your business
- Understand the resources and roadmap for the business
- Ensure team members understand and buy into the priorities
- Understand how to partner with your business executives
2. Prioritize based on bottom line impact
- Know which systems drive business value
- Partner with the business and the board to drive prioritization
- Build a risk burndown or "time to green" plan
3. Report risk and manage incidents with the C-level and board
- Define regular communication with your board
- Partner cross-functionally with legal teams
- Manage crisis communication and how to avoid going "end-of-the-world"
The cyberattack surface is growing as organisations implement technologies such as the cloud or the internet of things (IoT). As a result, the traditional perimeter defence approach to security is no longer enough to protect your network.
In this webinar, Erik Bartholomy, security architect at LogRhythm, joins Gal Shpantzer, independent security consultant, to outline ways to build a comprehensive set of defences that can keep up with today’s cyberattacks.
You’ll discover how to:
- Develop a Zero Trust security framework
- Align IT security with business strategy and current threats
- Adapt architecture to accommodate different environments, including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid cloud
Watch now to learn how you can keep your network safe in the face of an evolving cyberattack surface.
The annual Cost of Data Breach study from the Ponemon Institute indicates a small year-over-year decline, but the average size and scope of data breaches continues to increase. Every year, Mandiant investigates more cyber incidents and we believe that the real cost of a data breach to an organization can be much higher than what is reported. The pending implementation of GDPR and its penalties for non-compliance, will also impact the costs to organizations.
During this session we will share some insights with you into the damage attackers typically cause and what mitigating steps you can take to minimize the impact and cost of a data breach.