With over 90% of all new and upgraded Epic deployments using flash, your best chance at a successful deployment is to learn from other Epic customers who have already deployed on Flash. So if you are a current Epic Provider or looking to implement Epic, this is a great webinar to hear real world feedback from Epic customers about how to build a fast, resilient and secure Epic infrastructure using Flash storage.
With all the advancements of technology in health IT, it's important to stay on top of all the increasing demands of your IT operations. Join us for a panel discussion with Epic customers about the results they have seen from using Flash to run their Epic environments. Hear the differences you should expect when designing and sizing Flash for Epic. They will share the benefits and issues.
They will answer questions like:
- Have they seen improvements in clinician productivity
- What have they learned in deploying Flash technology with Epic
- What has been the business impact
- How has it changed your day to day function
- What would you do differently if you had to do it all again
Rick Brown, Director of IT, Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics
Eric Zuspan, Sr. System Administrator, MultiCare Health System
Frank Condon, Global Healthcare Alliances, Pure Storage