Raymond Millien, CEO, The PCT Companies; Ron Epstein, CEO, IPotential
In the past few years, the emerging IP Marketplace has undergone significant changes, including the emergence of IP as a business asset, shifting demands in IP monetization, and evolving metrics and tools for measuring value and managing IP. More recently, the tough economic conditions have instilled tight budgets and increased interest in monetizing IP, as IP buyers take a “flight to quality”. Raymond Millien, Founder and CEO of PCT Companies, and Ron Epstein, Founder and CEO of IPotential, will share their views on the IP marketplace, including:
• What are the driving trends in buying, selling and licensing IP?
• What IP business models are getting traction?
• How can IP owners maximize value?
• How are deals getting done?
• What industries/technologies are hot?
• What is the outlook for the near- and long-term future of the marketplace?