Sponsored by AccessData.
For the past few years, e-discovery tools have been propagating new
"visualization" technologies. While these have enlivened display monitors at technology fairs, they have not been incorporated into daily workflows. As workloads have grown, however, and as the tools have evolved, practitioners have begun to appreciate the practicality of quickly assessing relationships, emphases and activity-levels using timelines, graphical representations, and the ability to "zoom in" on important needles in their electronic haystacks. Join our panel as we describe ways to redesign your workflow to make the most of these new tools.
* April Miller, Paralegal, Tennessee Attorney General’s Office
* Ray Bernal, Litigation Paralegal/Litigation Support Analyst, Solomon Ward
* Eric Killough, Product Marketing Manager, AccessData
* Tom Gelbmann, Co-Founder, EDRM & Apersee
* George Socha, Co-Founder, EDRM & Apersee