This webinar, sponsored by LexisNexis, will be a reprise of the first of three panel sessions at Legal Tech West Coast 2015.
The series - "Bringing Everyday eDiscovery In-house": “Everyday eDiscovery” may sound benign, but with dockets comprised mainly of small to medium matters, staggering amounts and types of ESI cropping up even in routine cases, and each outside law firm approaching eDiscovery differently, seemingly everyday eDiscovery can create serious risks and enormous cost overruns.
The speakers in this trio of webinars will they offer practical guidance on three sets of issues every organization considering bringing everyday eDiscovery in-house ought to address:
* Whether to bring the work in-house or outsource it;
* How to bring everyday eDiscovery in-house without disrupting business, or destroying internal and external relationships; and
* How to outsource eDiscovery without losing control over quality and consistency.
This webinar: For this webinar, "Everyday eDiscovery: Bringing It In-House or Outsourcing It," the speakers will focus on how to make the decision about whether to bring eDiscovery in house, outsource it, or change nothing.
It is not easy deciding whether to bring everyday eDiscovery in-house, outsource it, or change nothing. With every organization starting from a different point and with many possible outcomes, this decision-making process can seem overwhelmingly complicated. Join our panelists as they discuss:
* How to determine where your everyday eDiscovery stands today: Who does it, what they do, and how they do it;
* How to define where you want to be at the end of the process: what people, what processes, what technology;
* How to gather the information needed to make an informed decision; and
* How to arrive at an actionable decision on whether to bring everyday eDiscovery in-house or to outsource it.