Recent political uncertainty has created volatility in European Markets. Find out how Alberto Chiandetti, portfolio manager of the Fidelity European Opportunities Fund, has positioned his portfolio throughout this period to deliver resilient returns and where is he finding interesting investment opportunities today.
The Webinar will be delivered by Toby Vaughan, Lead Fund Manager for the Atlas Portfolios and Head of Fund Management for Santander Asset Management’s Global Multi-Asset Solutions Team. Toby will review the markets over the last quarter and talk through how this impacted his approach with the Atlas Portfolios. He will also look at the current economic landscape and market conditions, and provide an outlook for the remainder of 2015, explaining how these factors impact on his investment decisions moving forwards.
Dial in details are as follows:
UK Freefone: 0800 169 0968
UK Primary: 0844 800 3849
International direct: +44 844 800 3849
UK Direct: +44 208 996 3943
China has been back in the headlines following further volatility in the domestic A-share market. Dale Nicholls, portfolio manager of Fidelity China Special Situations PLC, makes sense of recent market movements and outlines why this is now creating some interesting stockpicking opportunities.
In his latest webcast, Portfolio Manager Alastair Mundy will discuss the latest investment opportunities he is identifying through his bottom-up contrarian investment approach. He will also discuss the latest positioning of the Investec Cautious Managed and UK Special Situations Funds
Co-Portfolio Manager, Philip Saunders will discuss the macro outlook, the prospects for asset classes in uncertain markets and the latest performance and positioning of the Investec Multi-Asset Protector Fund.
An update from Alastair Mundy on the Investec Cautious Managed Fund
- Performance update
- The Fund has outperformed the IMA Cautious Managed sector in both bull and bear markets over the last 10 years(1)
- Asset allocation and holdings
- Current portfolio breakdown
- The market is clearly cheap...or is it?
- Sovereign risk remains centre stage
- A rolling Euro crisis or a wake-up call to complacent governments?
- The rocovery is faltering, but steady, subdued global growth seems likely
- Has the equity rally ran out of steam?
- The US response - will November's mid term elections be the catalyst for fiscal restraint
- The selective opportunities offered by emerging market debt