The Webinar will be delivered by Toby Vaughan, Lead Fund Manager for the Atlas Portfolios and Head of Fund Management for Santander Asset Management’s Global Multi-Asset Solutions Team. Toby will review the markets over the last quarter and talk through how this impacted his approach with the Atlas Portfolios. He will also look at the current economic landscape and market conditions, and provide an outlook for 2016, explaining how these factors impact on his investment decisions moving forwards.
Citywire AAA-rated Jeremy Podger provides an update on the Fidelity Global Special Situations Fund. Find out where he is finding opportunities following the recent sell-off and how the fund is positioned for a fresh wave of corporate change.
Serge would be delighted if you could join this short webinar on Quantitative Easing. He will talk to you about the impact of Quantitative Easing or QE for short on the European economy and financial markets and debate what the impact of a low interest rate environment could mean for investments and consumption today.
- Active, bottom-up unbenchmarked asset management is a key source of added value,
- Investments in quality companies offer protection against permanent capital losses,
- Focus on valuation offers protection in volatile markets
- Fundamental investment approach
- Fund update
Members of RLAM's fixed income team discuss the outlook for various areas of the fixed income market for 2016, with a focus on short duration bonds. Senior Client Portfolio manager, Ewan McAlpine hosts the discussion alongside Head of Short Rates and Cash, Craig Inches, Head of Global High Yield, Azhar Hussain and Senior Fund managers Paola Binns and Richard Nelson.
• By contrast to the UK consumer, global growth is set to remain subdued
• Only a handful of large cap stocks have the potential to grow cash flows and dividends in the years ahead
• Our unconstrained mandate and research platform provide the means to identify and back companies with strong fundamentals, whilst avoiding those that are set to disappoint
Join Thomas Moore as he discusses the market’s volatile start to 2016 and where he sees opportunity for equity income investors going forward.
The past year was event-filled, for the global economy and for equity markets. Having successfully navigated this period, Jacob will explain his thoughts about 2016 and how he has positioned his portfolio.
Participant Dial In Number(s)
Standard International Access +44 (0) 20 3003 2701
UK Toll Free 0808 109 0701
In his latest webcast, Portfolio Manager Alastair Mundy will discuss the latest investment opportunities he is identifying through his bottom-up contrarian investment approach. He will also discuss the latest positioning of the Investec Cautious Managed and UK Special Situations Funds
Co-Portfolio Manager, Philip Saunders will discuss the macro outlook, the prospects for asset classes in uncertain markets and the latest performance and positioning of the Investec Multi-Asset Protector Fund.
An update from Alastair Mundy on the Investec Cautious Managed Fund
- Performance update
- The Fund has outperformed the IMA Cautious Managed sector in both bull and bear markets over the last 10 years(1)
- Asset allocation and holdings
- Current portfolio breakdown
- The market is clearly cheap...or is it?
- Sovereign risk remains centre stage
- A rolling Euro crisis or a wake-up call to complacent governments?
- The rocovery is faltering, but steady, subdued global growth seems likely
- Has the equity rally ran out of steam?
- The US response - will November's mid term elections be the catalyst for fiscal restraint
- The selective opportunities offered by emerging market debt