Trend Micro, a global leader in security software and solutions, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. For the past 25 years, its employees have been inspired to protect individuals, families, businesses and governments as they look to harness the potential of emerging technologies and new ways of sharing information.
· In today’s organizations, information has become the most strategic asset, embodying competitive advantage and powering operational excellence. With the explosion of mobile, social and cloud technologies, protecting this information has become more challenging than ever. Organizations need a smart protection strategy.
· Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative security solutions that are simple to deploy and manage, and fits an evolving ecosystem. Trend Micro solutions provide layered content security for mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Leveraging these solutions, organizations can protect their end users, their evolving data center and cloud resources, and their information threatened by sophisticated targeted attacks.
Saif Chaudhry, Principal Architect at Trend Micro; Dwayne Hoover, Sales Engineering Manager, Sumo Logic
Enterprises are running their workloads across complex, hybrid infrastructures, and need solutions that provide full-stack, 360-degree visibility to support rapid time to identify and resolve security threats. Trend Micro Deep Security offers seamless integration with Sumo Logic’s data analytics service to enable rich analysis, visualizations and reporting of critical security and system data. This enables an actionable, single view across all elements in an environment.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
•Leverage Trend Micro Deep Security’s seamless integration with Sumo Logic’s data analytics service to enable rich analysis, visualizations and reporting of critical security and system data
•Accelerate compliance by using a single tool that meets most compliance requirements when combined with Sumo Logic
•Live demo showing how to integrate Deep Security with Sumo Logic Platform in three easy steps.
•How to leverage out-of-the-box dashboards and saved-searches to improve your security posture
•See a live use case to show the trail of an attack in Sumo's and how to remediate it quickly with Deep Security
This month’s webinar will cover the latest trends in exploit kits and how to protect against them. Recent developments by the actors behind the exploit kits have caused some shifts in which ones are being used. We will also cover the vulnerabilities utilized within a number of the most popular exploit kits.
How do you properly evaluate the risk across cloud computing services? Can you move beyond knowing what services are in use to knowing how they are being used? Can your choice of service provider reduce your risk and the operational impact of adopting cloud services?
Join us as we discuss the scope of the issue, the roadmap to resolve it, and share experiences and perspectives of two leading executives grappling with these issues today.
Data breaches and targeted attacks continue to plague organizations across the globe. Threat actors seem to be able to penetrate and then reside within a network for a very long time, siphoning off data they can use to profit from. In this webinar, learn what the latest attack techniques are and how to change your strategy to one which takes you from being hunted to becoming the hunter.
Join us to hear from Microsoft Azure, Chef and Trend Micro experts on how to best develop a cloud automation strategy in your Azure environment, keeping the agility of the cloud while ensuring that your Azure workloads are protected.
You will learn how to:
• Automate your security posture within Azure
• Use Chef to build compliance and resiliency into your Azure workloads
• Take security automation to the next level
If you’re like 58% of organizations out there, you're still in the process of migrating off Windows Server 2003...almost a year after it went End of Support. Regardless of the end of support environment you’re dealing with, vulnerabilities will still keep coming...and so will the attacks looking to take advantage of them, including high profile varieties like Ransomware. The good news is that there are effective ways to deal with end of support platforms while you transition. In this session you will learn about:
• The latest in vulnerabilities, including those affecting EOS platforms like Windows Server 2003
• Best practices for protecting EOS platforms from attacks, including Ransomware
• How Trend Micro’s proven security can help
Learn how to leverage AWS and security ‘super’ friends like Trend Micro to create an impenetrable fortress for your workloads, without hindering performance or agility. Join this session and learn three cloud security super powers that will help you thwart villains interested in your workloads. We will walk through three stories of Amazon EC2 security superheroes who saved the day by overcoming compliance and design challenges using a (not so) secret arsenal of AWS and Trend Micro security tools.
Join Ed Cabrera, former CISO for US Secret Service and now VP Cybersecurity Strategy and Jon Clay, Cybersecurity Expert for Trend Micro in a webinar that will give you the latest information you need to know on how to effectively protect you and your organization from ransomware and the more insidious crypto-ransomware. Ed and Jon will share the latest trends being used by cybercriminals into this threat which the FBI recently asked for support from businesses and security organizations due to the invasiveness of the attacks against businesses. Trend Micro will also share best practices you can implement to minimize the risk but also specific advanced detection capabilities available within multiple solutions to block the threat across its entire lifecycle.
This is the 2nd installment of this webinar series and features Fernando Thompson Chief Information Officer of UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS AMERICAS PUEBLA (UDLAP). Universidad De Las Americas Puebla. Fernando’s presentation will centre around:
• the biggest security challenges are that are facing the university,
• what lead him to look for a breach detection solution,
• how he and his team went about researching the best solution,
• if they used third party/industry tools to help validate their decisions on breach detection solutions.
• What other solutions they looked at besides Trend Micro Deep Discovery,
• why they chose Deep Discovery,
• how they deployed,
• the results they have achieved; and
• recommendations on best practices for organizations looking to select a breach detection solution.
The modernization of the data center and move to the cloud—in combination with increasing consumer pressure to protect cardholder information and an expanding corporate focus on data protection—can make the process of PCI compliance daunting. The good news is that help is available and can make things easier for CISOs trying to balance security and compliance with business agility.