· Trend Micro, a global leader in security software and solutions, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. For the past 25 years, its employees have been inspired to protect individuals, families, businesses and governments as they look to harness the potential of emerging technologies and new ways of sharing information.
· In today’s organizations, information has become the most strategic asset, embodying competitive advantage and powering operational excellence. With the explosion of mobile, social and cloud technologies, protecting this information has become more challenging than ever. Organizations need a smart protection strategy.
· Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative security solutions that are simple to deploy and manage, and fits an evolving ecosystem. Trend Micro solutions provide layered content security for mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Leveraging these solutions, organizations can protect their end users, their evolving data center and cloud resources, and their information threatened by sophisticated targeted attacks.
Monthly Threat Webinar - August updateJon Clay, Sr. Manager, Global Threat Communications at Trend MicroHear the latest on the most recent data breaches, web threats, and cyber security topics in the news for August 2015. The best way to stay secure is to stay informed with Trend Micro experts.Read more >
Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization (BIDCO) is one of the nation's preeminent Pioneer Accountable Care Organizations. BIDCO virtualized its data center to create a private cloud for delivering application services. And they did it in a way which mitigates risk and streamlines management of the new infrastructure.
Learn how having the right security strategy for virtual and cloud environments can help you avoid challenges such as vulnerability gaps, lost ROI, performance lag, and difficulty proving compliance. In this webinar, BIDCO will share how their virtualized environment fits their organization's mantra "security should never be a burden."
Watch an on-demand webinar to learn strategies for:
• Optimizing deployment, security, and management
• Relying on a virtual patching layer for ongoing protection
• Adding a necessary extra level of security through file integrity monitoring and log inspection
Delivering security without compromising performance and efficiency.
Business demands are constantly changing and you need to be able to respond quickly, without compromising agility, efficiency and control. Software-Defined Data Center architecture helps enterprises achieve distinct IT outcomes for greater security, availability and faster service delivery. In this webinar, you will hear how the VMware NSX network virtualization platform and Trend Micro Deep Security work together to enable scalable, high performance security and you will learn how to….
• Simplify orchestration and automation of security controls
• Enforce microsegmentation and unit level security
• Manage network and system based security controls
• Correlate system and security events through a single view
Discover why Trend Micro cloud security works seamlessly in the Azure compute environment so you have what it takes to speed deployments and safely maximize the benefits of the cloud. Join executives from Microsoft and Trend Micro where you’ll learn:
•The security benefits of moving to the cloud on Azure
•Why it’s important to understand your role in shared responsibility
• The security you’ll need for operating system, applications, and data
•Best practices to optimize security for agility and cost effectiveness in the cloud
Like many organizations you may be managing a multi-faceted infrastructure leveraging virtual, private and public cloud environments. Given the complexity of these dynamic environments, you can be faced with limited visibility across platforms, performance lag, difficulty proving compliance and gaps within your security strategy. In this session we will discuss a comprehensive security model specific for VMWare environments that includes: vSphere, Horizon, vCloud and NSX, and you will learn how to:
•Enable automated security across multiple environments
•Correlate IT and security incidents and respond accordingly
•Ease security deployment and management for lower cost of ownership
Cloud and data center security can be dauntingly complex, and selecting the right vendor to engage with is a critical decision for any enterprise. However, cloud and data center security can be a difficult market to navigate. Are vendors backing up their marketing claims? How do different approaches stack up next to each other? What factors need to be taken into consideration when comparing products? Trend Micro has teamed with analyst firm ESG to sort these questions out, and encourage organizations to think differently when it comes to cloud and data center security.
ESG conducted an independent economic evaluation to investigate the differences between Trend Micro and traditional security approaches, and are conducting a live webinar to present their findings. ESG and Trend Micro will give insight into the cloud and data center security market, ESG’s Economic Value Validation methodology, and the conclusions that were reached about the value Trend Micro is providing to their customers. Join us to learn more!
Attend this practical webinar by AWS, Trend Micro and Willbros to learn how you can design a flexible, agile architecture that meets compliance requirements and protects your most valuable asset – your data. Jason Cradit from Willbros will share his experience on how they achieved building robust and secure pipeline management systems in the cloud.
The End of Support (EOS) of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 in July 2015 will put millions of enterprise servers at risk. And according to a recent study by leading analyst firm Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), “More than 80% of enterprise and midmarket organizations still support Windows Server 2003 to some extent.” Newly discovered vulnerabilities will not be patched or documented by Microsoft. Hackers know this and will be targeting new exploits at the considerable number of Windows Server 2003 servers still in use. In this webinar, ESG will share the significant findings from its recent survey of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 customers. Also, Trend Micro will discuss how to protect your legacy Windows 2003 server environment while you plan your move to newer platforms. Join us and learn how to:
· Protect and secure your Windows 2003 Servers after EOS
· Build a comprehensive security strategy with virtual patching (IPS), file integrity monitoring, and anti-malware
· Ensure your organization is protected across physical, virtual, and cloud environments as you migrate to newer platforms such as Windows Server 2012 and Azure
Not having the right security as you migrate to virtual and cloud environments can lead to security gaps, lost ROI, performance lag, and difficulty proving compliance. Working together, Trend Micro and VMware have partnered to deliver the first agentless security platform architected for VMware virtualized data centers (including NSX), virtual desktops, and cloud deployments. A&W Food Services is Canada’s original—and fastest growing— burger chain and they have trusted in VMware and Trend Micro to ensure their modern data center is secure. In this session, A&W will share their story and you will learn how they…
• Shield vulnerabilities before they can be exploited, saving the cost of emergency patching
• Deliver automated security across environments
• Ease security deployment and management for lower cost of ownership
• Automate security deployments while increasing protection for virtual environments.