2017 has been another year of endless headlines featuring words like "breached," "hacked," and "cyberattack" – many of which were avoidable. Enforcing security policy across the legacy physical network is already challenging, and the addition of virtualized networks including the SDN and public cloud introduce new risks to organizations.
Join this webinar to learn how to avoid the headlines by making security policy continuously enforceable. Having served in network security roles at Wells Fargo, General Dynamics, St. Jude Medical, and the Army National Guard, Tufin's Senior Solutions Engineer, Christofer Sears, CISM, will share his insight garnered throughout 10 years of experience.
Key topics include how to:
• Develop and deploy an enforceable security policy
• Mitigate the inherent risk of DevOps’ CI/CD agility
• Contain malware outbreaks like WannaCry
• Effectively design implementation
• Create time for proactive security projects