Daniel Ford, CSO, Fixmo
The invasion of employee-owned devices, consumer-grade OS's, and unsanctioned mobile apps is exposing organizations to a new wave of security threats and compliance concerns. But the shift to a BYOD world also presents a unique opportunity to re-invent your endpoint security and data protection strategies with a greater focus on securing and managing the apps and the data, rather than the devices themselves, and providing employees with greater flexibility without compromising on security and compliance.
Join Dan Ford from Fixmo to learn about the following topics:
- Security and compliance impacts of BYOD
- Threats and vulnerabilities in iOS, Android and BlackBerry
- Preventing jailbroken OS's, policy hacking and other dangerous exploits
- Protecting your data on BYOD through an IT-controlled secure sandbox approach
- Mobile Risk Management as a strategic approach to security and compliance in a BYOD world