Pat Patterson, Vikas Jain
Over the past decade, Salesforce.com has evolved from a CRM destination to a suite of platforms that enable social enterprise collaboration. Now identity and access management are at the forefront of the latest capabilities enabled by Salesforce.com and its ISV partners Intel & McAfee. Not only can an enterprise enable seamless SSO access into Salesforce.com from corporate ID stores, they can manage access to any external SaaS app or up-level cloud provider authentication with multi-factor authentication, all managed 100% within the Salesforce platform.
In this webinar, Salesforce.com’s identity experts present their latest platform capabilities for cloud security & outline new areas of focus in federation standards, such as provisioning and support for mobile apps. Intel presents their experience in leveraging the Force.com platform to build their Identity-as-a-Service offering: Intel Cloud SSO - now available on AppExchange.
You will learn:
* How to enable seamless SSO into custom apps deployed on Force.com
* How to leverage resident Salesforce.com identities for cloud access
* How to implement SSO across large multi-org Salesforce.com hierarchies
* Mobile cloud SSO design patterns and emerging standards
* How to apply Multi-Factor Authentication for access to Salesforce or SaaS
* How to leverage Active Directory for access to external SaaS apps
* New Force.com cloud security capabilities