Aditya K Sood
This talk sheds light on deterrent nature of world of web vulnerabilities.
The talk reflects our research including released and reported vulnerabilities in the critical web enterprise applications, network devices and the website providing online services.
The business is a crucial aspect of the online world and to combat against web vulnerabilities it is necessary to trace the roots. New attack vectors will be a part of this presentation which can be used effectively in penetration testing of web applications.
Some of the new attacks cover in this presentation as follows:
1. Inline Hyperlinking Injections through MS Office documents
2. Persistent Redirection Log off Vulnerability and Malware Issues
3. Exploiting I-Paper Platforms – SCRIBD Case Study
4. Web Widget Interface Flaws – Access Control Design Issues.
5. Cross Interface Attacks – Attacking Network Devices through FTP