The rapid growth of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and a whole range of other social selling tools, has lead an entire generation of sales people to abdicate their sales duties to technology. As salespeople, it's our job to make the connections that matter - connections cemented with phone calls, not status updates.
- Why technology addiction is killing your sales
- How to balance tech with touch
- Why you can't believe the hype about how buyers buy
- How the roles of marketing and sales are different and ways they can help each other
- Why referrals are the original (and best) social selling tool