D. Zachary Misko with Todd Wheatland
A LEAN (mean) Recruiting Machine...incorporating a LEAN philosophy into Recruitment.
Six Sigma was all the rage over the last few years, and now LEAN has become the new buzzword in quality and process efficiency. LEAN is a broad catchphrase describing a holistic and sustainable approach using less of everything to give you more.
In this FREE webinar learn how General Electric (GE) and Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) partnered to introduce LEAN into the recruitment process.
We will also educate you on:
- Basic LEAN principles
- Provide examples of introducing and sustaining LEAN as well as lessons learned
- Help you better understand how being LEAN can improve process.
- Strategies for implementing LEAN in recruitment
- Benefits of LEAN (learn more about how we reduced cost by 50% and decreased our current process by over 30 steps!)
- Sustaining a LEAN environment
Who should attend?
- Recruitment Professionals
- HR Directors & Leaders who want to learn practical solutions to help them operate more effectively and efficiently.
- Hiring Managers