The marketing community on BrightTALK is made up of thousands of engaged marketing professionals. Find relevant webinars and videos on marketing strategy, branding and more presented by recognized thought leaders. Join the conversation by participating in live webinars and round table discussions.
With any path to success, there are always some common pitfalls to avoid. With 8 million node hours of experience running Cassandra, and currently managing more than 100 clusters globally for a wide range of clients, Instaclustr has done all the hard work for you.
Through that experience, our team has been able to identify and implement best practices for our clients with applications on Cassandra with great success.
Our 45 minute live webinar will provide you with the vital tools and insider tips to ensure your applications are running smoothly on Cassandra.
What you’ll discover:
-Learn best practices and common pitfalls
-Discuss how to identify their applicability in your use case
-Examine strategies to move existing applications to best practice alignment
In this focused session Ken will explore what separates those high performing organizations from those that miss their quotas. Understanding the 5 actions Sales Leadership must take to build a sales culture that thrives on challenges, accountability and success are critical success factors. Ken will provide attendees with specific tactics or actions to take to drive the right levels of intensity.
Call it what you want-- the customer 360, a single view of the customer, a unified customer profile -- it’s clear that, as businesses, we need it. What’s not as clear is how to pick a technology to pull it off.
With the number of technologies vying for this central component of the tech stack (not to mention the number complicating things by providing another stream of data), it’s bewildering to even consider where to begin. And looking at promises on the market…vendors aren’t making it easy.
EDWs (enterprise data warehouses), DMPs (data management platforms), CDPs (customer data platforms), the UDH (Universal Data Hub), Personalization vendors, even legacy CRM and Web Analytics systems are competing to be this unified source of data that feeds all other enterprise systems. But, it’s not an even playing field and it's essential to know the strengths and weaknesses of each solution prior to committing to such a critical piece of technology infrastructure.
Join this interactive webinar to determine which technology is best suited to create and act on a single view of the customer.
Are you weary from fighting malware, ransomware, and other threats that your ineffective and tired antivirus software can’t stop?
If so, join us for our webinar, “Top Reasons Why Your Antivirus Isn’t Working Anymore” to hear why it’s time to rise up and overthrow traditional, reactive antivirus solutions in favor of proactive endpoint protection powered by artificial intelligence (AI).
During this webinar, you will see a live demo of AI in action with CylancePROTECT®, and cover the key reasons why your current antivirus solution probably isn’t working anymore:
- It’s Reactive: Legacy, signature-based antivirus products cannot prevent malware from executing. Cylance AI technology protects before the machine is infected.
- It’s Ineffective: Legacy security tools perform at a 70 – 90% success rate. Cylance routinely performs with near perfect efficacy, at 99%+.
- It’s Burdensome: On average, traditional endpoint security products use 50% to over 70% of CPU cycles during intensive scans. CylancePROTECT is outstandingly lightweight at just 1% – 3% CPU utilization.
- It’s Costly: Signature-based antivirus solutions impact the bottom line with more layers of unproductive technology. Cylance protects with a single agent and a single cloud-based management tool, and that translates into big cost savings.
With the explosion of digital channels, content, and devices, a consumer’s path-to-purchase becomes more convoluted as she researches, browses, compares brands across screens and using apps and sites. Brands and retailers are still in the dark about some important aspects of the consumer’s journey. To keep pace with consumers, it's important to measure not only what they do but why they do it.
In this webinar we examine how leading brands have used behavioral data and survey research to improve a myriad of outcomes, from brand engagement to conversions.
- The key indicators that brands struggle to asses including ad effectiveness and cross-channel activity
- How to use single-source measurement panel data to get more accurate, actionable insights
- Assessing how survey data can help complete the picture of the consumer journey
- Applying insights to improve campaign outcomes
As 2017 gets moving, the incentive world seems to be changing daily. The new buyer’s journey, digital marketing, social media ROI, cloud-based partners, digital body language, new specialized channels – the channel world is in flux. The one thing that has not changed is the need for growth. And love it or hate it, MDF and partner enablement still play a significant role in these efforts.
A little back to basics, along with a good measure of the latest trends seems like a good place to start the year. While the core elements of a successful MDF program haven’t changed much, the increasingly dynamic context in which they are viewed and the rapidly changing landscape of the buyer’s and seller’s journey make it necessary to continue to dig deep into the details of each step of even the most historically successful program.
Daten gelten als Öl des 21. Jahrhunderts und Produktionsfaktor. Immer mehr Daten werden gesammelt, um fundierter entscheiden zu können und das Unternehmen dadurch erfolgreicher zu steuern. Dabei sind Unternehmen i.d.R. doppelt herausgefordert: einerseits durch die ständig wachsende Menge an Daten, andererseits durch die Notwendigkeit, sämtlichen Mitarbeitern immer umfassenderen Zugriff auf Daten zu geben.
Es kann daher durchaus schwierig erscheinen, die riesigen Datenmengen und -nutzung erfolgreich zu managen.
Eine Corporate Self-Service Analytics (SSA)-Umgebung ist daher ein wesentlicher Bestandteil zur Stärkung einer datengestützten Strategie.
Erfahren Sie in diesem Webinar von Ronald van Loon, Big Data-, Analytics- & IoT-Experte, und Dirk Jung, Solution Sales Architect bei Pyramid Analytics:
• Vorteile, die eine SSA-Umgebung bietet
• Wie Ihr Unternehmen eine SSA-Umgebung erfolgreich managen kann
• Best Practices
• Praktische Beispiele analytischer Governance in einer SSA-Umgebung mit BI Office
• Hilfreiche Tipps, womit und wie Sie am besten beginnen
• Weitverbreitete Fallstricke, die mit einer SSA-Umgebung verbunden und zu vermeiden sind
In einer abschließenden Q&A-Runde haben Sie dann noch die Möglichkeit, mit unseren beiden Experten Fragen bzw. Themen zu diskutieren.
Ein immer größerer Anteil der Werbeausgaben fließt zu Online- und Mobile-Plattformen.
Doch die Onlinewerbung gerät unter Druck: Budgets sollen sinnvoll eingesetzt werden, d.h. es muss ein Nachweis gebracht werden für die Wirkung. Sichtbarkeit, Zielgruppenerreichung, geografische Auslieferung und Brand Safe Auslieferung kann mit comScore vCE nachgewiesen werden.
Kantar Millward Brown bietet mit Brand Lift Insights, die Möglichkeit Informationen über den tatsächlichen Einfluss auf die Zielgruppe ausweisen zu können, d.h. hat die Kampagne dafür gesorgt, dass mein Produkt bekannter geworden ist und das Kaufinteresse gestiegen ist oder ist meine Marke insgesamt bekannter geworden?
In diesem Webinar zeigen Ihnen Toni Liebetrau (Sales Account Manager DACH, comScore Inc.) und Thomas Deneke (Client Director, Kantar Millward Brown) eine einfache Lösung um die Kampagnenperformance zu messen und zu verbessern.
Sell the value! Those are the marching orders commonly given to salespeople as they are sent on a quest to hit their quotas. But what is the value? That’s what salespeople want (and need) to know. Without a sales differentiation strategy in place, every buying decision is laser-focused on price.
Sales management strategist and founder of Sales Architects, Lee B. Salz teaches executives and salespeople how to harness the power of sales differentiation to win more deals at the prices you want. In this entertaining and educational virtual presentation, Lee will share 7 sales differentiation secrets every salesperson needs to know.
Learn more about our sales differentiation program at www.SalesDifferentiation.com
Did you know that only 44% of B2B content marketers know what successful or effective content marketing looks like? That means that 56% of content marketers are aimlessly creating content without any direction or end goal. This content is not generating traffic, leads, or sales.
Watch this webinar to learn what effective content marketing looks like.
A new year, a new strategy, and new tools for winning sales! Join us for this webinar to get the inspiration and tips you need to set your intention to make 2017 the year of hustle, value creation, and digital transformation. Bestselling author and award-winning blogger, Anthony Iannarino, will share his top sales insights in this interactive webinar that welcomes audience participation and questions.
Key takeaways for this webinar will include
- The year of hustle. Learn how to create the right mindset and skillset to stay a step ahead of your competition.
- The year of value creation. Discover how top performers focus on value creation - Anthony will share his secret sauce for winning more sales.
- The year of digital transformation. Learn how to avoid time-wasting technology and social media traps and instead leverage the best tools to work 100 percent smarter, not harder.
Moderator: Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO, Selling Power
Speakers: Anthony Iannarino, Bestselling Author and Sales Leader
Teja Vora, Director of Marketing, DocuSign
The results are in. These are the email trends you need to know about so you can make a glittering mountain out of a daunting email molehill. Skip Fidura, client services director at dotmailer, studies the Marketer email tracker and takes you through this goldmine of email insight.
Nearly $1.5 billion in funding went into over 200 AI companies in 2016, ads powered by IBM’s Watson tech lets users ask questions about the promoted product via voice or text, Google’s RankBrain is changing the business of SEO, and they’ve just announced not only a new range of machine learning APIs, products and upgrades, but a whole new Cloud Machine Learning group.
Let’s call it: It’s honest-to-god paradigm shift, not just an excuse for another round of “open the pod bay doors, HAL” jokes—and it’s one that’s going to inevitably, unavoidably revolutionize marketing to the extent that if you’re not on board, you are going to be buried.
Want to disrupt instead of be disrupted? To learn how to leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver highly personalized, real-time consumer engagement at a significantly lower cost? Join this interactive VB Live event.
In this webinar you’ll:
* Learn how speech recognition impacts the SEO value on your web presence
* Understand the full ROI of fully automated chat bots for artificial human interaction
* Integrate deep learning into your marketing strategy to realize unbelievable lift
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Keith Johnson, EVP Strategic Data Solutions, Wunderman
* Terrilyn Tourangeau, Director of Loyalty Marketing, Choice Hotels
* Jim D'Arcangelo, VP of Marketing, WhenIWork
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Today’s marketing has a dirty secret: it’s gotten lazy. During the past decade the number of marketing technology tools has exploded to well over 3,000. Overwhelmingly those tools have focused on collecting, organizing and finding insights from data. In response, marketers have defined growth as a mathematical exercise of collecting bigger and bigger datasets. Get all the data you can, goes the conventional wisdom, and software will find the magic bullet buried within the numbers.
But what if we’re buying these marketing tools, because we think they will help us achieve growth where there isn’t a viable product market fit? What if it’s easier to continue to collect data than to take a risk without absolute certainty? What if we don’t need customer data beyond what’s explicitly been given to us by the customers already?
Join our latest VB Live event for insight into how to adapt to the emergence of conscious choosers and build trust with your customers.
In this webinar, you’ll:
* Discuss how big data and marketing data collection tools have made marketers lazy
* Learn about conscious choosers and how trust can help grow your business performance
* Hear about lean data practices and practical tips
* Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, CMO, Mozilla
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
More speakers to be announced soon
Loyalty programs are one of the best ways to build profitable, long-term relationships with your customers. Add email marketing, and you’ve got a powerful strategy for boosting your program’s performance.
For our upcoming webinar, we're teaming up with Olson 1to1, a leading loyalty and CRM agency. We’ll show you proven contextual marketing tactics used by leading brands to drive engagement.
In addition, Olson 1to1 will share examples of how they’ve used Movable Ink to create highly relevant, personal and fun loyalty emails for clients that drove big results.
Today, there's a race around who owns the customer relationship, and branded manufacturers are getting into the game. Many branded manufacturers have been aggressively pursuing the channel of selling directly to customers in addition to traditional partner channels. This shift represents not only a huge business strategy shift for manufacturers but also a significant shift in technology. Manufacturers must consider not just their B2B, but also their B2C eCommerce investments.
In this webinar, Forrester analyst Anjali Yakkundi, will discuss:
- Strategic investments as branded manufacturers become B2C
- B2C technology investments critical to B2C eCommerce
- The role of product data and content in the B2C commerce ecosystem
Join this session where the panelists will talk about:
- Development of the subscription economy / adoption by the wider eCommerce system
- Flexibility of the subscription economy for both merchants and consumers
- Growth of platforms such as Shopify which utilise an ecosystem of third party apps for payments
- Shift from cashless commerce to instant / recurring payments through card vaulting
-Securing online payments
-Finding the right payment service for your e-commerce business
Get proven, real-world advice on a sales-centric content strategy that accelerates prospect interest, attention, engagement and conversion. Includes audience and buying stage segmentation, content curation, nurturing, personal brand management and more.
In this jammed packed session, Ken will cover the mistakes first time Sales Managers make and how to avoid them. In addition topics of “Leadership vs Management”, running an effective “Sales Meeting:, Learning to Coach, building a “Sales Training Program” and the basics of Hiring Top Performers. This is can’t miss workshop for any sales manager or executive.
Ein gutes Storytelling erhöht die Chance, dass Videowerbung die beabsichtigten Botschaften an die Konsumenten kommuniziert. Wir wissen, dass Video nur dann wirklich erfolgreich ist, wenn Spots an die spezifischen Kanäle und Screens – TV, Pre-Roll, Facebook etc. angepasst werden. Dies erschwert wiederum ein einheitliches Storytelling.
Shanine Chaudhry und Marc Pascal Ullrich stellen Ihnen in diesem Webinar 5 Schritte zur Optimierung von Multiscreen-Videos und unser neues Tool Link for Video vor.
Learn the 3 Time-Proven Steps to Crush Your Sales Numbers in 2017
In this webinar, you will learn
•The formula for crushing your sales numbers
•A 3-Step process for business execution
•How to generate accountability, buy-in and ownership to executing the marketing plan
•The power of measuring progress
Managing an end-to-end digital experience is a necessity for meeting the rapidly changing expectations of today’s consumer.
Hear Gartner’s Mick MacComascaigh, research VP, and Sitecore’s Scott Anderson, CMO, speak on what is mission critical for your customer’s digital experience management.
In this new webinar on Delivering the Next Best Digital Customer Experience, you will learn:
- Why and how web content management (WCM) is the foundation for digital experience management platforms
- Key future trends in digital experience management
- How WCM and digital experience management systems impact the bottom line
- What marketers can do today to stay current and meet consumers’ rapidly changing expectations
Your customers are more digitally savvy than ever, on more devices than ever, and demanding more from your business than ever. Register now to learn how to provide the better customer experience.
Savoir créer le lien immédiatement et attirer l'attention est facteur clé de succès, que l'on pitch sa startup à des investisseurs, une idée à ses équipes ou soi-même lors d'un entretien d'embauche. Comment rendre son pitch compréhensible, court et inspirant? Retrouvez Marie Perruchet, ancienne journaliste Radio France Internationale, experte du pitch Silicon Vallée et auteure de "One Perfect Pitch, how to sell your idea, your business, your product or yourself" aux éditions McGraw-Hill (en anglais sur Amazon et la Fnac).
Lors de cette session, vous apprendrez les meilleures techniques pour:
- captiver l'attention de vos interlocuteurs en moins de 10 secondes
- partager votre passion
- gagner en confiance lors de prises de parole en public
A propos de Marie:
Originaire de Normandie, Marie a vécu en Turquie, en Belgique, en Inde, en Chine et habite à San Francisco. Ancienne journaliste radio, où elle a acquis le sens de "l'histoire en une minute", elle a réinventé sa carrière aux Etats-Unis, en devenant coach pour startups puis spécialiste du branding pour les entreprises. Retrouvez-la sur LinkedIn, Twitter ou Instagram @MPerruchet.
The latest research from the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council and RedPoint Global indicates that although customers are more connected across a multitude of channels than ever before, many organizations are still struggling to deliver the seamless, omni-channel experiences that customers seek, despite having a plethora of data, analytics and engagement systems implemented.
In fact, the research revealed that only 7 percent of marketers surveyed are able to deliver real-time, data-driven engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints, and only 5 percent are able to see the bottom-line impact of engagements in real time. The gap between strategy and delivery of these experiences stems primarily from fractured execution systems and siloed customer data.
This executive briefing will discuss:
• What are the next steps that marketers can take to bridge this gap?
• What internal capabilities and changes are needed in order for organizations to create the frictionless, omni-channel experiences that today’s connected customers expect?
• Where can organizations start when it comes to connecting their data and insights, to better orchestrate engagement in real time and across all journey stages and touchpoints?
Join the CMO Council for a half-hour executive briefing, which will also include a live interactive Q&A on research findings, data implications and real-world prescriptions. John Nash, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, RedPoint Global, will join us to provide industry insights and next best actions for marketing executives looking to overcome the roadblocks that prevent organizations from capitalizing on profitable omni-channel efforts.
Forrester forecasts that marketers will spend $15.5 billion on social marketing in 2016 in the US alone. And yet, nearly half of CMOs can’t articulate the value they are gaining from social media.
You have the power to change this for your organisation. Shift from thinking of social media as a channel, to viewing it as a unique vehicle for your marketing and broader business strategies, and you can drive significant, measurable business impact.
In this webcast, guest Forrester Analyst Melissa Parrish and Lithium CMO Katy Keim dive into the recent Forrester report: You Don’t Need A “Social Marketing” Strategy, and reveal how you can:
• Impact the entire customer lifecycle via social media
• Use social insights to empower not only marketing, but customer service, sales, product and human resources
• Humanise your brand by better meeting customer expectations for authenticity, empathy and connection
If you’re betting your future on digital transformation initiatives to increase the loyalty of a changing customer base, don’t overlook the state of your customer data. It’s not only customer expectations and demographics that are changing, but how you reach customers is in a perpetual state of flux. Twenty percent of addresses, thirty percent of email addresses and eighteen percent of phone numbers change every year. People change jobs, get married, have families – and have different needs as a business person, with their families, or with their friends. Relying on customer data that is inaccurate and unreliable leads to offers that fall flat, higher program costs, and lower team productivity.
Join us to learn:
- Customer data best practices to support your digital transformation investments
- How you can keep customer contact data in Salesforce relevant and accurate to boost team productivity and increase trust in your data
- The ways you can easily verify, validate and enrich your customer data for better customer understanding and actionable insights
Being able to “pitch” your idea, in person or in writing, has become a critical skill whether you are an entrepreneur, a manager climbing the corporate ladder or a freelance worker looking for engagement. Everyone has the ability to tell a one-of-a-kind story to make a good impression, convince an audience or make a sale. Join former journalist and news correspondent, Marie Perruchet as she outlines her proven methodology, with key do’s and don’ts to sway an audience. She will share her stories and best practices for what works across industries and mediums.
You will learn how to:
- Become a better speaker and overcome your fear of public speaking
- Communicate true, authentic experiences that come from the heart to engage any business audience
- Create a concise and repeatable pitch so that others feel compelled to tell your story as well
About the thought leader:
Marie Perruchet is a brand strategist, marketer and the author of One Perfect Pitch: How to Sell Your Idea, Your Product, Your Business – or Yourself at McGraw-Hill. A French native, she has lived in 9 countries, is fluent in 3 languages and is located in San Francisco. Her work with corporations and startups was featured in Le Monde and the Wall Street Journal. Check out her story at www.oneperfectpitch.com.
Many Sales Executives are under the impression that they are not getting the results they have expected from sales training. This webinar will discuss how setting the right objectives for sales training is a corner stone to improve this situation.
Marketers are driven by data. That’s no secret, but as consumer attitudes shift about how data is collected, managed, and distributed, marketers need to be at the forefront of the data revolution. A recent study found that more Americans are more concerned about their online data privacy than they are about losing their primary source of income.
In this webinar, analytics industry veteran Adam Corey will walk through the changes in consumer sentiment, recent legislation, and technology shifts that affect how marketers work with data, as well as the six things every marketer should know as they build their marketing roadmaps.
Aujourd’hui, une expérience client réussie prévaut sur le prix et l’innovation dans la décision d’achat. Seule une connaissance accrue du client basée sur une donnée de qualité et largement diffusée peut permettre aux directions marketing et relation client d’offrir cette expérience sans couture que les consommateurs exigent.
Participez à ce webinaire pour découvrir comment :
- Mettre les données client au cœur de la stratégie de l’entreprise et de l’expérience client grâce à l’exemple de Hyatt Hotels ;
- Améliorer la fidélisation en offrant des expériences personnalisées et fluides d’un canal à l’autre ;
- Se doter d’une vision client unique grâce aux technologies de Master Data Management nouvelle génération, à travers une démonstration live.
Chatbots sind auf dem Vormarsch. Der von „Robot“ abgeleitete Begriff beschreibt intelligente Dialogsysteme, die via Text oder Sprache mit Konsumenten kommunizieren können.
Die Einsatzmöglichkeiten von Chatbots sind dabei vielfältig Das größte Anwendungsgebiet der Chatbots ist derzeit auf Unternehmensseite, und zwar im Bereich Customer Service. Sie sollen die Interaktion mit dem Nutzer vereinfachen und damit das Markenerlebnis steigern.
Aber wie lassen sich Chatbots in der Marktforschung einsetzen?
In diesem Webinar wird Ihnen Edvin Babic, Head of Firefly Millward Brown, eine kurze Einführung in das Thema „Chatbots in der Marktforschung“ geben.
Im Vordergrund steht dabei die Frage wie Chatbots die Erhebung von Antworten vereinfachen und damit die tiefgehende Untersuchung großer Stichproben ermöglichen können. Außerdem wird der Einfluss des Einsatzes automatisierter Befragungsmethoden auf die Teilnehmer diskutiert.
How many hours do your sales and marketing teams waste on “Tyre Kicker” prospects that never buy anything?! Blue Sheep has found that organisations waste 80% of their total time chasing prospects that contribute 15-20% of the revenue and just 20% of their time on clients that provide 60-80%.
The issue happens time and again where a business is not able to identify these ‘Tyre Kickers’ early enough in the marketing-sales cycle.
Using customer insight and a unique process called ‘Money Mapping’, Jemma Hardyman – lead consultant for the Blue Sheep Data Services team – will discuss how all B2B organisations can utilize simple analytics and segmentation techniques to ensure you devote your marketing and sales efforts on the right prospects that are going to spend big and stay longer!
You will learn:
- Most beneficial ways of segmenting your database
- Case Study: the real ROI of segmentation
- How to discover more of your best customers
This webinar is run by Blue Sheep, a BlueVenn partner.
Quer entender mais sobre a geração que já nasceu conectada?
Fique por dentro participando do nosso webinar!
Nesse webinar da Kantar Millward Brown apresentaremos o estudo completo da nova edição do AdReaction Brasil.
Assista e conheça mais sobre os hábitos e atitudes da Geração Z de consumidores brasileiros:
•Quais são suas características, desejos, gostos e desgostos?
•Como querem interagir com as marcas?
•O que os diferenciam, em atitudes e comportamento, dos Millennials (Geração Y) e da Geração X?
O AdReaction é um estudo realizado desde 2001 que fornece insights sobre a percepção que os consumidores têm em relação à publicidade, especialmente em formatos digitais. Nesse ano iremos entender as diferenças sobre a receptividade à publicidade entre as três gerações – X,Y e Z. O AdReaction desse ano contou com mais de 23 mil entrevistas a consumidores conectados entre 16 a 49 anos em 39 países, incluindo Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Colômbia e México.
Customer experience can be your competitive advantage. But only if you harness your data to drive loyalty. See how our next-gen MDM customer 360 solution can change the game with your customers.
Join this launch webinar and demo to see how Informatica MDM can help you:
- Take a data-centric focus to customer experience
- Streamline your customer onboarding processes
- Visually explore and link big data to your mastered customer information
- Share clean, consistent, and trusted data securely
Are humans the lucrative new distribution channel? With brands reporting that influencer marketing can show a $9.60 return on investment for every $1 invested, it looks like we've officially broken through the just-a-buzzword stage. And in a world where every fourth consumer's got an ad blocker in place, the potential of influencer marketing just keeps getting juicier.
Influencers have already done the heavy lifting—they've built a following that trusts their word, and an effective distribution network for their work. But they've got to want to be your brand evangelist—and it takes more than cold hard cash. How do you develop a relationship and leverage it for the most authentic, effective engagement? Join this VB Live event where we'll dive into the who, what and why for the biggest ROI.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Learn the different types of influencer marketing and understand which is right for you
* Discover the right influencers for the best results in your specific industry
* Get tips from a super influencer on what works for them and what turns them off
* Avoid the mistakes of bad influencer marketing strategies
* Virginia Sallas Castilio, BBC
* Bill Arzt, COO and co-founder, FitReserve
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
I’d like to invite you to join a live demo webcast of ClearSlide's new Polaris Release. If guided selling is a top priority this year, attending this hands-on session will give you a practical solution.
Learn how our recommendation engine puts content in context, guiding reps through the sales process – surfacing approved ClearSlide content in Salesforce at exactly the right time. This gives marketers real-time insight on what content reps present and send customers, and how customers react.
You will learn how marketers can:
•Ensure sellers stay on message with approved content
•Recommend content by sales stage, industry, role and more
•See the impact of content with detailed customer engagement analytics
•Measure success of account based marketing campaigns
With attributes, variables and clusters, even the vocabulary of statistical sampling can be challenging to the lay investigator. However, proper understanding and command of these terms is essential to mastering the tools and techniques necessary for preparing statistically-valid random samples. This skills-based webinar will review important sampling terminology, the benefits and applications of sampling to healthcare audits and investigations, and include demonstration of preparing a sampling data set with OIG’s commonly-used RAT-STATS.
Discover the five critical ways to go beyond spreadsheets.
For many, Excel is the go-to analysis tool of choice. However, for finding real insight from large volumes of data, spreadsheets simply won’t provide you with the answers you seek. In today’s data-driven world the real data wins are found in visual analysis.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
-Avoid the drawbacks of using spreadsheets for data analysis
-Leverage all of your data, no matter how big or where it lives
-See the whole picture with data blending and cleansing
-Create fast and interactive dashboards
Advancements in marketing intelligence and analytics have enabled marketers to streamline demand, performance and ROI to better align with business metrics and support growth. Marketers are using analytics to analyze the effectiveness of automation, build out predictive models, personalization and performance metrics, leading to less waste and increased revenue.
In this session we look at the key trends, techniques, tools and tricks in this space to help get you off to a fast start and build on success, including:
- What does marketing prediction mean and how can we cut through the jargon?
- How can we combine predictive models and personalization to deliver more profitable revenue (or other business objectives) with less resources?
- What are the options when it comes to marketing predictive models and personalization? How can we compare and contrast the pros and cons?
This talk Included case studies and examples based on personal experience. Suitable for all levels as it has all the basic building blocks for success and advanced techniques too built from personal experience.
As marketing people, we gather a wealth of data on anything from traffic, enquiries and purchases to population, weather and market trends. This poses two key challenges.
1. No matter how much data you gather, it is dumb data. Just knowing numbers in isolation does not provide an answer to the question, “Why?”
2. No marketing human can analyse so much data to such a degree that all possible opportunities and threats can be identified.
In this webinar, aimed at marketing managers who are looking to widen their knowledge of marketing intelligence, I will cover the following areas.
- Finding truth in analytics data. Things to consider that can skew your assumption. For example, one graph may suggest an incorrect insight because there’s something else you aren’t looking at.
- Examples of how to use linear regression on existing data to forecast future behaviour.
- Ideas for using algorithms to look for correlations between multiple pieces of data from multiple sources.
- Examples of how some companies are using artificial intelligence and machine learning to create deep learning capability – marketing intelligence at scale.
This webinar examines the common misconceptions and questions surrounding starting a SCV project. Jim Kelly, Principal Consultant at Blue Group, takes you through the benefits, technicalities, improvements and ROI that an SCV could bring your organization.
Having consulted for some of the biggest names in the retail, leisure, finance and insurance industries, Jim provides an honest and fair representation of the benefits and complexities of building an SCV.